EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » willie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: willie
christel
Member # 3284

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for christel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The subject is closed.
Thanks for any answer.

[This message has been edited by christel (edited 08 January 2004).]

Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by christel:
if some girls know willie or wael from bella vista hotel?

Are you trying to share your Egyptian Experience? Was he worth sharing? Have his phone number?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie1982
Member # 3038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie1982     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO! Bella Vista Hotel where?
Posts: 43 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christel
Member # 3284

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for christel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melanie1982:
LMAO! Bella Vista Hotel where?

in Hurgada

Posts: 7 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omnia
Member # 3293

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omnia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
if some girls know willie or wael from bella vista hotel?

Hi Christel,

I know him. I was in Bella Vista and took massage. He was my doctor.

How can I help you

Pls, reply or write to missomnia@yahoo.it

Regards

Omnia

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christel
Member # 3284

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Omnia:
Hi Christel,

I know him. I was in Bella Vista and took massage. He was my doctor.

How can I help you

Pls, reply or write to missomnia@yahoo.it

Regards

Omnia

christel
Member # 3284

Rate Member
quote:

Hallo Omnia,
if you know him could you tell me more about this guy?
It is true that he has wife and doughter?
Please reply my e-mail atalub@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.

Nadia1
Member # 3355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nadia1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris check Omnia's post titled "what's wrong with this planet" It would be a disaster if you were talking about the same guy.
Posts: 18 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omnia
Member # 3293

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omnia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nadia1:
Chris check Omnia's post titled "what's wrong with this planet" It would be a disaster if you were talking about the same guy.

... who are you?

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zebra
Member # 4375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zebra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello to all

so i see, this guy is also well-known here!
i was in contact with him every day for more than 5 months. he spoke about marriage and that he wants a baby from me and to be together with me for all his live. last month i was with him in hurghada.
and now, i'm just shocked and my feelings for this men turned into deep contempt. this man is the biggest lier i've ever met, he is not more worth than rubbish.
in the meantime i know a lot of bad stories about willie (his real name is wael), inclusive my own!

before i couldn't beliefe that a person can lie and act so professionell as he can!

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zebra
Member # 4375

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zebra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The subject is closed.
Thanks for any answer.

[This message has been edited by christel (edited 08 January 2004).]

Don't close this subject! We have to go on, the stories about this bad guy have to get public.

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christel
Member # 3284

Rate Member
Hi Zebra,
I closed this topic because i don’t want to hear about this boy anymore. For what i need international boy sleeping with half of Europe? He prefers girls from Russia, Belarus, Lithuania but all European are “good” for him, is only one criteria- money, it doesn’t matter age, colour of hair, colour of eyes are you thin or fat if you have money you will be good.
On the beginning i believed but thanks Goodness for the internet, i met one of his girls and i understood that everything what he said that he wants to be my legal husband, wants to have baby with me and next time i meet his family is only big fraud. My stupid romance is finished for ever. Like is see he will never change but what will be after 10 or 15 years?

zebra
Member # 4375

Rate Member
quote:
Hi Zebra,
I closed this topic because i don’t want to hear about this boy anymore. For what i need international boy sleeping with half of Europe? He prefers girls from Russia, Belarus, Lithuania but all European are “good” for him, is only one criteria- money, it doesn’t matter age, colour of hair, colour of eyes are you thin or fat if you have money you will be good.
On the beginning i believed but thanks Goodness for the internet, i met one of his girls and i understood that everything what he said that he wants to be my legal husband, wants to have baby with me and next time i meet his family is only big fraud. My stupid romance is finished for ever. Like is see he will never change but what will be after 10 or 15 years?

Hello Christel
I know what you mean.
But can I ask you one more question? What did you do after you found out the truth about him? Did you just break up the contact or did you take him to task? I mean, I don't know what I shall do.

Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zebra:
Hello Christel
I know what you mean.
But can I ask you one more question? What did you do after you found out the truth about him? Did you just break up the contact or did you take him to task? I mean, I don't know what I shall do.

I don't mean to be insensitive, but i would suggest that you round up all his girls, meet for a week in Hurghada and terrorise him

Please let me know when so me and my friends can watch! That would be sooooo funny!

Viva Gigolos in Hurghada, entertaining until the end!!

Posts: 693 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christel
Member # 3284

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for christel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zebra:
Hello Christel
I know what you mean.

Hi Zebra,
i called him and said that is finish because i don't want to be one of many, many girls i think that you know what he said "i have only you, i love only you bla, bla".
I didn't want to be in contact with you and i changed number of my mobile. Now i am totaly free and more happy than before.
You must know that when you tell him that you know about another girls he will try to tell you that everything is not true because he is "clean person" loving only you. I hope that i helped you.

christel
Member # 3284

Rate Member
quote:
Hi Zebra,
i called him and said that is finish because i don't want to be one of many, many girls i think that you know what he said "i have only you, i love only you bla, bla".
I didn't want to be in contact with you and i changed number of my mobile. Now i am totaly free and more happy than before.
You must know that when you tell him that you know about another girls he will try to tell you that everything is not true because he is "clean person" loving only you. I hope that i helped you.

sorry, should be "i didn't want to in contact with him"

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 14 June 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com