EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » wrong or right?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wrong or right?
Nefertity
Member # 628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian man married now an egyptian girl, because of the families (Culture).
He's together since 4 years with an foreign woman and they love eachother.
they agree toegether he marry (because of a situation not to change) and after he will divorce.......

Please: Not only bad impression, I've got them a lot about stories like this.
Please real possible chances fora situation like this with answers by feelings, not to forget in name of love

Peace to all

Posts: 80 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to say but the chances of him divorce the girl are very slim. If he is going to divorce her then why is he marrying her. Kids perhaps. Then sorry but he will never leave her.

Thats just my views but I have heard the same story many times.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefertity
Member # 628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Kenzie
With your view I guess you are right.
But i know there was no way out, to NOT marry her, that's why.
He loves the foreign and not the egyptian....can stories like this (with happy end) become true? I hope...inshalla

Posts: 80 | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think that any european can accept another wife. I know I would become crazy with jealousy. Some people can adapt but very few, I know couldn't.

Is the girl someone from his family. How old is he and the girl.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefertity
Member # 628

Rate Member
Pleaes write me direct on:
Susanne.Geissler@gkb.ch

Looking forward to hear from you

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
I know many stories like this. Alot of cases I know are with older women that have married Egyptian men the same age and already married to Egyptian woman with kids. So then they will be the second wife. I have seen a few cases like this and some of them work.

However, in the case of an older woman being with a younger Egyptian man who is not yet married (sounds hard to follow i know). Then the chances of happiness are slimmer. It is natural for a person to want kids and especially in Egypt it is important for the families.

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
I have sent you an email.

I will be back on line in about an hour.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have sent you an email too. Hope it helps

------------------
UK Co-owner of www.toursinluxor.co.uk Accommodation and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nefertity,

I will be brutally honest, in a positive way for your benefit;

The man was totally unfair to you, and is going to be totally unfair to his new bride, IF in fact he will divorce her.

The bottom line is, if he can easily divorce one, he can easily divorce another one.

It would have been more 'manly' to face the situation head-on, and be honest about everything from the beginning.

I don't buy the 'culture' justification.

My only advice to you is MOVE ON!

If he offers to marry you also, as a second wife, it is your personal choice to accept or not. I do not like to share the man I love with another woman, so I can't really be helpful in regards with this issue.

Best regards and best wishes,

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Nefertity:
Egyptian man married now an egyptian girl, because of the families (Culture).
He's together since 4 years with an foreign woman and they love eachother.
they agree toegether he marry (because of a situation not to change) and after he will divorce.......

Please: Not only bad impression, I've got them a lot about stories like this.
Please real possible chances fora situation like this with answers by feelings, not to forget in name of love

Peace to all

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Do what is right for you. After knowing your story I understand that you are in a difficult position. Hope mine and Akshar information helped.

Take care

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com