EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Does any woman know this "men"? (picture attached)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does any woman know this "men"? (picture attached)
mme_destael
Member # 3811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mme_destael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does any woman know him?

Omar

please, contact me. I have very important infos.
mme_destael2000@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by mme_destael (edited 17 March 2004).]

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mme_destael
Member # 3811

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mme_destael     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and this one?

Micky

please, contact me. I have very important infos.
mme_destael2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys is this the famous Omar ( Omar El Sherif ) we have been hearing of for the past few weeks?

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Gosh, I would like to know too...... but I don't think blau_frau is any longer with us.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily, I guess it is my fault

cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mooly (can I call you like that?) when I started here to post my messages I was really kind of surprised that so many women fall for some sleezeballs.

Most European women are travelled to different countries, they experienced various cultures so why they have such a problem in Egypt?

I do appreciate their postings, I believe that most of them understand that they were kind of naive and too fast to enter into a relationship with what they thought "was there special someone".

I really do not want to judge them but sometimes even for me it is kind of entertaining (and everyone makes his/her own mistakes). I just would like to point out that any girl/woman should use her brain more instead of the heart before entering into any relationship. But I know how difficult it is to stay cool, calm and collective when you have a huge interest in that other person (regardless of her age).

I believe that because these guys talk so differently than f. e. European guys (as you might know Egyptian guys are not short with compliments and even poems which is even for me very romantic to listen too) and the girls find themself in another environment (beach, sun, fun, holiday time) they more or less eat easily out of the hands of their "predators". They just believe in anything at this very moment.

Gosh, I shouldn't judge or assume but I wish they would be more brain activities involved than physical attraction.

I really want to condemn these (I just call them) "sleezeballs" who intentionally making promises and love to couple of women at the same time etc. Oh, I really can't stand that.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 15 March 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 15 March 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dear Tigerlily,

That is what I have been trying to say in my post. I might have been a bit harsh or bold, but I was kind of exhausted of these repetitive postings.

For heaven sack, if you go to a beach party and fancy some bloke, then have a one night stand with him, ok …….two or three night stand or even more. But that’s it! Do not make a big fuss out of it or imagine that your case is different and the guy is in love.

In my opinion, constructing a sustainable relation or a marriage institution, require many rudiments a part from the physical attraction. I remember Monica has once listed them.

I think that those girls are aware of the real intention behind these romantic setting and words and they give the go-ahead to it , after the deception their pride hurts, and they imagine that they were in a relation and the guy fooled and used them.

I agree, Egyptian men are more emotional than European ones , I guess they are being influenced by the culture, which is very warm and welcoming. Tend to be unfounded with their feeling and LOVE words. But this should make one more vigilant ......“ easy comeeasy go”

Cheers
Mooly

blau_frau
Member # 3699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blau_frau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I really wasn't.. but I think it is a good idea ;-)
Anyway, I tried to satisfy you, Mooly, with so many deep topics!!!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mooly El Din:

Dear Tigerlily,

That is what I have been trying to say in my post. I might have been a bit harsh or bold, but I was kind of exhausted of these repetitive postings.

Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blau_frau
Member # 3699

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blau_frau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
For heaven sack, if you go to a beach party and fancy some bloke, then have a one night stand with him, ok …….two or three night stand or even more. But that’s it! Do not make a big fuss out of it or imagine that your case is different and the guy is in love.
That was infact my thoughts.. my best friend (a man), instead, who was in holiday with me and who meet first my EX egyptian boyfriend, told me he was a really good and kind boy...
Anyway I went 2 Sharm a second time for personal reasons not related to this relationship... I could summarize you that I was looking for an effordable place to run away for a while..
I had the opportunity to know that men better.. but everything all was always a lies.. with dozens of other persons pretending to be friends and kinds and good persons, and covering him.. So you start to think: I am bad.. this man open his hearth to me and I mistrust... can it be that everyone here is a liar? and why?

after months I can tell you: most of them are liars and also without any comprehensive reason...

In my opinion, constructing a sustainable relation or a marriage institution, require many rudiments a part from the physical attraction.

I married him orfi and I did it because I exactly knew that contract had no values at all: it was just an examotage to bypass egyptian laws in matter of cohabitation.. I did not wanted that a so "kind" person, how he tried very successfully to appear to me and my whole family, had problems with justice because of his hospitality towards me.

I think that those girls are aware of the real intention behind these romantic setting and words

Yes, we are aware.. and they know it.. and also they are not so stupid.. therefore they have always the right answer that you are unable to confute!!!

I agree, Egyptian men are more emotional
I would say: "theathrals", "dramatic","telenovelics.."

I guess they are being influenced by the culture, which is very warm and welcoming.

I guess you should not be aware how warm and welcoming is italian culture..

[This message has been edited by blau_frau (edited 17 March 2004).]

Posts: 83 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Well, blau_frau, now you know HIM and his friends better, one more lesson learned .... and more luck in the future!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 17 March 2004).]

blau_frau
Member # 3699

Rate Member
Anyway I could not really be aware that my ex egyptian's really intention were my money..

and I even did never go to sharm with the idea of making sex turism. I am a quite nice looking girl! I even do look much more younger than I am (29, looking 20-24)..
and if you, Mooly, do not trust also this,if you give me an emails of yours I could invite you on msn to look on my profile where you will have the opportunity to look at my picture.. and if you are not sure also.. I can invite you on other places to show other pictures of me... :-P
anyway, that to explain that if I want sex, I can have it easily everywhere.. but unfortunately I am a kind of girl which can have sex only by feelings..
and I can assure you, for lots of interviews, that italians do it better (and have also more "related" qualities better...)

and I even did never go to sharm with the idea of making sex turism. I am a quite nice looking girl! I even do look much more younger than I am (29, looking 20-24)..
and if you, Mooly, do not trust also this,if you give me an emails of yours I could invite you on msn to look on my profile where you will have the opportunity to look at my picture.. and if you are not sure also.. I can invite you on other places to show other pictures of me... :-P
anyway, that to explain that if I want sex, I can have it easily everywhere.. but unfortunately I am a kind of girl which can have sex only by feelings..
and I can assure you, for lots of interviews, that italians do it better (and have also more "related" qualities better...)

and there is no justification for his violence towards me.. and for the behaviour of police towards me...

mme_destael
Member # 3811

Rate Member
Do anyone knows them???

speaking speaking.. and then??
answers!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com