EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Notes on BrokenHearts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Notes on BrokenHearts
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evening to everyone

Not been into this forum for long, but been much upset about many facts and sympathised with much of stories of heart break but still for all those who suffered or r to suffer and hopefully no one would suffer, for them just some note in here

Well first of all as u all know our culture is much different from much of urs and its normal to find variations among every place in social, cultural, and in all ways of living but above all its no execuse...

U know heer in egypt for a man to get to much get involved with a woman and express love, its not an easy matter, it needs commitment and readiness to share all with her..Its not simply a matter of days to fall in love with someone or even a matter of days but it takes much longer and for the religeous build up of our society and our traditions and cultural habits, a man would never express love to someone unless he is quite sure of his feelings and ready to progress into a serious relation..Yes its true they could meet, talk and express all but within limits and for a woman to get sure of someones feeling it takes some time, to study him well enough and be sure of all..And its normal that the word " love" isnt trigerred in a hurry but after some time of settlement of feelings..

The long way it takes, never lets any man who is not commited or consistent takes it any further and so, u find only those who really are interested in the woman to go through that journey and it has its owm beauty in our sense..

Its not of our customs to merely express interest in someone so easily and the approach is usually an indication of how serious u r..its different from what u all might have been raised up on in ur cultures..

Many of those men in resorts or who work along with tourists, are somewhat easy going in someway they find how easy it is to express interest and find a feedback and some of u women might believe its somewhat serious enough whats being said..

The way family is, and the pedigree of ur family and teh way u have been brought up and the educaion u recieved and ur philosophy matters much when someone is to engage to someone and to be considered a soul mate, u all dont know much about these men and i wouldnt say the majority of these men are flirts and well known in much of our egyptian culture as flirts and iam not generalising but its a fact and even when we were to consider delinquencies in our egyptian community we do referr to them as a resource for that..Just an example the latest Records of HIV infection in egypt which is usually kept a secret for some backward reason, but anyway being a doctor i was involved i na campaign 2 years ago and also have my own ways for such information, A community medicine study was done and in it the majority or even 83% of the dead zone is concentrated along sea resorts and i wouldn tsay numbers but unfortunately its stunning..i feel a pitty when am saying this but the truth is always the best..Moreover much delinquencies exist there..have u ever asked urself why? i dont think so, but for sure most of those women with heart breaks never came to know much about their partners, its true honesty is a gold rule but u should always be cautious..

The easiness at whihc a relation could start and the carelessness of such men and the drift away from religeous teachings and many other factors i have no time to mention now could be a way..To be honest with u many of the men ur talking about if they propose for an egyptian woman, i guarantee u 70% will be rejected for some reason or another and thats from a real life experience..

Well iam not blaming any of u for the easiness u allow a relation to start with, but believe me a relation to be a relation needs timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and time tells all

I have much to say later on but hopefully for all u may god bless u and rectify the paths of evberyone and always take it a rule , to be more patient with any relation

And God bless our beautiful Egypt

ciao

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This ur post I like very much

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey

I like most of ur posts and the way u analyse things but try to share some opinion too about this and take care..

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

The doctor just can't get over broken hearts .....

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowwwww
it iz filsopher not doctor

i like the words alot i do not understand all of the words but i know the concept. very good

i hope to help me with skin problem
katia

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Well, Katia, he will not be able to help you over the Internet.

If you are that concerned about your skin condition you really should seek help from a health professional in your local area.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
Hey

I like most of ur posts and the way u analyse things but try to share some opinion too about this and take care..

I will share my opinion tomorrow. But u know, EgyptianDoc77, this ur post showed me one more time that egyption men can talk very beautifully. (I mean it in a good way). I enjoy it really a lot.

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hallo

i ask him because iam also in cairo and because i find good attitude. i not have long time in cairo and also he tell me i can ask my problem. i ask hospital and i have medicine but i want his notice

iam from polska and where are you from?

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
Originally posted by Katiapolska:
wowwwww
it iz filsopher not doctor

i like the words alot i do not understand all of the words but i know the concept. very good

i hope to help me with skin problem
katia

Hi katia
i think i replied u over the other thread that ur welcome but i really cant diagnose a case over internet and specially in dermatology and skin disorders we need much to spot diagnose coz of much similar conditions. I have no clue about ur problem but i already told u ur most welcome and go ahead with what u want.. I could try to figure out whats ur condition or if u already said u been medicated u could ask any opinion u want but still i cant diagnose over internet and if i give u an opinion it would be unfair enough but lets try, am not that bad
And by the way if u seek any medical help i would referr u to any of my dads private clinics if thats close to u, he is a professor of dermatology at universty and his clinics , one at downtown and one at heliopolis and iam there twice weekly for assistance and if u need a hospital visit ur most welcome too.

if the places r far away from ur reach i can recommend u any of my professors clinics nearby u..

but sorry i cant promise i would diagnose u over internet.

Best of luck and nighty

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hallo

iam sorry i make problem for you, i have from 7days red skin dots and i rub them and it first time. i work in maadi and live in maadi, i go to hospital and i see the doctor and he say its no problem, he gave me (Telfast180mg) and sayd no problem. i also still rub it and afraid it is bad.

thank you and can i have email of you and do you have mobile?
i write bad englich but i speak good
thank you very much. and i dont know i work in no sun, is this from sun?
you are nice gentle thank you

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you had to say was very interesting and I must admit I have been concerned about the HIV/Aids situation for some time. I remember reading about a case in Greece where the holiday romeo infected countless women and one English woman took him to court for attempted murder but what I found the sadest thing was that he had a Greek wife who had no idea about any of this and of course she was infected.

I have a horrible feeling that this maybe happening with many Egyptian women as well and that is a disaster.

With all this sweet talk I bet many of these holiday relationships the women don't insist on sefe sex. Nor do they take an Aids test before they stop using condoms. Also a lot of the older women have no need for contraception. I feel it is a time bomb for Egypt.

I am aware of one man who has three marriages his Egyptian wife, his French wife and a gay man. None of these people know about the other.

Is the government proposing to do anything about it?

quote:
Evening to everyone

Not been into this forum for long, but been much upset about many facts and sympathised with much of stories of heart break but still for all those who suffered or r to suffer and hopefully no one would suffer, for them just some note in here

Well first of all as u all know our culture is much different from much of urs and its normal to find variations among every place in social, cultural, and in all ways of living but above all its no execuse...

U know heer in egypt for a man to get to much get involved with a woman and express love, its not an easy matter, it needs commitment and readiness to share all with her..Its not simply a matter of days to fall in love with someone or even a matter of days but it takes much longer and for the religeous build up of our society and our traditions and cultural habits, a man would never express love to someone unless he is quite sure of his feelings and ready to progress into a serious relation..Yes its true they could meet, talk and express all but within limits and for a woman to get sure of someones feeling it takes some time, to study him well enough and be sure of all..And its normal that the word " love" isnt trigerred in a hurry but after some time of settlement of feelings..

The long way it takes, never lets any man who is not commited or consistent takes it any further and so, u find only those who really are interested in the woman to go through that journey and it has its owm beauty in our sense..

Its not of our customs to merely express interest in someone so easily and the approach is usually an indication of how serious u r..its different from what u all might have been raised up on in ur cultures..

Many of those men in resorts or who work along with tourists, are somewhat easy going in someway they find how easy it is to express interest and find a feedback and some of u women might believe its somewhat serious enough whats being said..

The way family is, and the pedigree of ur family and teh way u have been brought up and the educaion u recieved and ur philosophy matters much when someone is to engage to someone and to be considered a soul mate, u all dont know much about these men and i wouldnt say the majority of these men are flirts and well known in much of our egyptian culture as flirts and iam not generalising but its a fact and even when we were to consider delinquencies in our egyptian community we do referr to them as a resource for that..Just an example the latest Records of HIV infection in egypt which is usually kept a secret for some backward reason, but anyway being a doctor i was involved i na campaign 2 years ago and also have my own ways for such information, A community medicine study was done and in it the majority or even 83% of the dead zone is concentrated along sea resorts and i wouldn tsay numbers but unfortunately its stunning..i feel a pitty when am saying this but the truth is always the best..Moreover much delinquencies exist there..have u ever asked urself why? i dont think so, but for sure most of those women with heart breaks never came to know much about their partners, its true honesty is a gold rule but u should always be cautious..

The easiness at whihc a relation could start and the carelessness of such men and the drift away from religeous teachings and many other factors i have no time to mention now could be a way..To be honest with u many of the men ur talking about if they propose for an egyptian woman, i guarantee u 70% will be rejected for some reason or another and thats from a real life experience..

Well iam not blaming any of u for the easiness u allow a relation to start with, but believe me a relation to be a relation needs timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and time tells all

I have much to say later on but hopefully for all u may god bless u and rectify the paths of evberyone and always take it a rule , to be more patient with any relation

ciao

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, thanks for reviving the “ sharing your Egyptian experience” Forum! It is nice to have a good
Egyptian reference !

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karaba
Member # 3322

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karaba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
What you had to say was very interesting and I must admit I have been concerned about the HIV/Aids situation for some time. I remember reading about a case in Greece where the holiday romeo infected countless women and one English woman took him to court for attempted murder but what I found the sadest thing was that he had a Greek wife who had no idea about any of this and of course she was infected.

I have a horrible feeling that this maybe happening with many Egyptian women as well and that is a disaster.

With all this sweet talk I bet many of these holiday relationships the women don't insist on sefe sex. Nor do they take an Aids test before they stop using condoms. Also a lot of the older women have no need for contraception. I feel it is a time bomb for Egypt.

I am aware of one man who has three marriages his Egyptian wife, his French wife and a gay man. None of these people know about the other.

Is the government proposing to do anything about it?

Dear Akshar,

I need to ask you something very important about your post, can you please give me a private mail where I can write to you.
Thanks.

Karaba

Posts: 18 | From: spain | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Yes, I agree with Akshar, it worries me too.

Any information about HIV/Aids exsistense in Egypt?

What happens to these people if they are found infected? I heard before tourists/foreigners have to immediate leave Egypt. But what about Egyptian natives who have nowhere else to go? What is happening to them? I am sure they get putted into closed installations to make sure they don't transmit the disease any further.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 18 March 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 18 March 2004).]

Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And by the way if u seek any medical help i would referr u to any of my dads private clinics if thats close to u, he is a professor of dermatology at universty and his clinics , one at downtown and one at heliopolis and iam there twice weekly for assistance and if u need a hospital visit ur most welcome too.

if the places r far away from ur reach i can recommend u any of my professors clinics nearby u..

[/B]

Hallo EgyptianDoc77

where is hospital you at and what days are you in clinic? and you did not answer question i ask yestrday of mobile and mail

thank you

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karaba:
Dear Akshar,

I need to ask you something very important about your post, can you please give me a private mail where I can write to you.
Thanks.

Karaba

you can get me on jane @ flatsinluxor.co.uk

remove the spaves if you cut and paste it is done to fool the spammers who look for emails addresses on forums like these with automatic tools

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Good evening

sorry katia for replying u late, but been busy this afternoon

egydoc77@yahoo.com

take care

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Sophia
Member # 3820

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sophia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Egyptiandoc77

I have seen your email adress here, may i use it please? i think we can be good friends, we share many things in common.
May i use the adres and my email is
isabellepellier2000@yahoo.com
i have yahoo messenger also with same id

i hope you answer me soon

Isabelle

Posts: 21 | From: Europe | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Well, Doc, I guess you have a full clinic soon..........

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

E
quote:
Originally posted by Isabelle:
Hi Egyptiandoc77

I have seen your email adress here, may i use it please? i think we can be good friends, we share many things in common.
May i use the adres and my email is
isabellepellier2000@yahoo.com
i have yahoo messenger also with same id

i hope you answer me soon

Isabelle

hi isabelle
thanks doctor for ur concern and inshallah if god may we could be good friends. iam posting my email adress agin for u
egydoc77@yahoo.com and i noted down urs. Iam not a frequent chatter on yahoo messenger though and i prefer email besides i do post some stuff here whenever i get a bit of time if am online doing my research stuff..
have visited ur country 3 times before lastly 2002 and iam in love with France, and whenever iam to be in europe i usually start with france even for a couple of days then move about, been allover from paris, dijon, st-etienne, marseille, lyon and inshallah planning to spend my honeymoon overthere too. its a real charm and beauty in all ways, may god bless ur country for u..but unfortunately havent been to ur city Montpellier before but i the football club of the city aint doing much good this season hahahahaha...

take care of u doc and hopefully ull enjoy our beautiful egypt when u come

a plus et prends soin de toi
ciao

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 14 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Well, Doc, I guess you have a full clinic soon..........

Egydoc available 24/7 at disposal of his ES mates and may god never let anyone suffer anything
be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

beti
Member # 2129

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for beti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is ADVERTISEMENT he he

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gossip:
what do u expect from an egyptian pimp???
a 27 yrs kido, what do u expect of an egyptian radical pimp doc

you are evil person and crazy. he is best person and you are mad dog

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 28 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hahaha. that mad gossip messages removed from heer also

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hahaha. that mad gossip messages removed from here also

CHEERS egyptiandoc77

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Evening to everyone

love, its not an easy matter, it needs commitment and readiness to share all with her

doctor, that is true but why people dont become honest from the beginning? i try to find an answer but its difficult. why to be dishonest and liars?
hope you share the opinion with me
thanks

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 10 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blondy25:
doctor, that is true but why people dont become honest from the beginning? i try to find an answer but its difficult. why to be dishonest and liars?
hope you share the opinion with me
thanks

hi blondy25
i will try to share that with u hopefully tonight,
be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

catatom
Member # 940

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catatom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
... iam in love with France,..........planning to spend my honeymoon overthere too.

You are getting married?

Posts: 294 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
Originally posted by catatom:
You are getting married?

hi catatom

no iam not yet but its a wish i mean and inshallah may it come true

take care

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi blondy25
i will try to share that with u hopefully tonight,
be safe

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skodalova
Member # 3951

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skodalova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Evening to everyone

ciao

thats very very interesting and gives much information but i would like to ask you something!!
why are most men in this resorts area like this? i thankfully wait your answer

Posts: 16 | From: city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuna
Member # 4022

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in love with an Egyptian man. It took us three years to get to know eachother and become eachother best friend. I was too young to marry, not ready for many reasons. I got married because of the community I lived in said I had to no matter what. I was so pressured. NOw I do not know where he is. I assume in California practicing dentistry. Had I waited and had the courage to stand up to these zealots that were pressuring me at 18 to marry... had I waited a year or two more... the relationship may still be there. Now I try to write with no reply- I write his mom in Alex. to ask her how she is and to tell him to write me, I write his dad to ask how he is in SA and ask him to plead him to at least write me.
To end a relationship like the way I had to at that time in my life- was really sad. It did not matter how much I loved him and he me- I needed to grow up and mature more. I was too used to being babied and treated like a princess from all my friends because I was and am greatly loved...
However; now this has happened years ago and I have never forgotten. I feel terrible about how immature I was, how insecure I was and I realize all the wrong I did by divorcing him. The only thing to apologize and make amends and now that can not be either because no one will tell him about me and he maybe does not want to talk to me. He is probably married and happy now in his life... and here I am lamenting for the friendship, good times and love we shared.
I only hope that one day I can have that again... and now that I am 25, getting a BS in Accounting very soon, have two other degrees and medical experience, I am a mom as well because I tried to remarry someone 18 years my senior and it did not work...we were not compatible (this time he filed the divorce) he wanted to party and cheat with young girls... and I had to be home slave for him...
not a good life to walk into... learned my lessons...
now looking for that special someone to share my life with... Istill have the same spunk I always did... I am only wiser and know how to respect love, and fuel love.

Posts: 39 | From: West St. Paul, MN USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Wishing you a greater love, next time around, with a very nice Egyptian man!

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by anuna:
I was in love with an Egyptian man. It took us three years to get to know eachother and become eachother best friend. I was too young to marry, not ready for many reasons. I got married because of the community I lived in said I had to no matter what. I was so pressured. NOw I do not know where he is. I assume in California practicing dentistry. Had I waited and had the courage to stand up to these zealots that were pressuring me at 18 to marry... had I waited a year or two more... the relationship may still be there. Now I try to write with no reply- I write his mom in Alex. to ask her how she is and to tell him to write me, I write his dad to ask how he is in SA and ask him to plead him to at least write me.
To end a relationship like the way I had to at that time in my life- was really sad. It did not matter how much I loved him and he me- I needed to grow up and mature more. I was too used to being babied and treated like a princess from all my friends because I was and am greatly loved...
However; now this has happened years ago and I have never forgotten. I feel terrible about how immature I was, how insecure I was and I realize all the wrong I did by divorcing him. The only thing to apologize and make amends and now that can not be either because no one will tell him about me and he maybe does not want to talk to me. He is probably married and happy now in his life... and here I am lamenting for the friendship, good times and love we shared.
I only hope that one day I can have that again... and now that I am 25, getting a BS in Accounting very soon, have two other degrees and medical experience, I am a mom as well because I tried to remarry someone 18 years my senior and it did not work...we were not compatible (this time he filed the divorce) he wanted to party and cheat with young girls... and I had to be home slave for him...
now looking for that special someone to share my life with... Istill have the same spunk I always did... I am only wiser and know how to respect love, and fuel love.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuna
Member # 4022

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks Monica!
Posts: 39 | From: West St. Paul, MN USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skodalova
Member # 3951

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skodalova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thanks Monica!

oh thanks for sharing the experience, and i wish you a happy life. life must continue

Posts: 16 | From: city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nesrine
Member # 3861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nesrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

but why do you divorce him?

Posts: 47 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com