EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » visiting egypt in june, any advice??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: visiting egypt in june, any advice??
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

my name is carina, iam from malmo, sweden, 24 years and will be in egypt the 26th of june.. will stay in cairo almost most time.. i was searching and found this lovely egypt search..iam reading since 4 hours all topics.. i look forward from most of you to guide

egyptiandoc77; i think you are egyptian and i read quite lots of your messages, share me some opinion too

cari

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katiapolska
Member # 3824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katiapolska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by carina:
[B]hi

iam from poland. i live in cairo. what you want to know?
katia

Posts: 61 | From: Polish and live in egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello

thank you, and hope more people will share me this, , i have a stay skidual and activities but i wonder what to do at night? good pubs and clubs, what else is there?

hope to hear from you soon..good to hear from someone in cairo and EgyptianDoc77 ; why you dont reply?

Cari

please i need an honest advice

Posts: 62 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AMR the great
Member # 3076

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for AMR the great   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in alex, what do u want to know?
contact me at my e-mail at profile

Posts: 97 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by carina:
[B]hello

hope to hear from you soon..good to hear from someone in cairo and EgyptianDoc77 ; why you dont reply?

Cari

Good evening carina

iam really sorry, i just came to read the post minutes ago, u know iam probably not online for all time, have good lots of stuff to look after but sorry again and ur most welcome any time..
i see u have a schedule of visits to make at cairo and ur asking about what possibly could be done at night and pubs and clubs. Really am not much into pubs or clubs, doesnt suit me much besides am quite a good practicing muslim and i really just know them by name and place, but otherwise am not into that. Well if u need to know which are best and where at, i can ask for u and get u infos but i prefer u get the posts in here from some people who have been into here and been into these places and know much which is good and bad
for me nightings, would be into some cofee shops which are really wonderful with exotic surroundings, into sporting, into horse riding by night and thats lovely by the way to do at night..if ur into that i can guide u into this but sorry bout the clubs and pubs stuff..

but still if u need anything else, just dont hesistate to ask and inshallah god's willing i will help u as much as i can

be safe and have a happy weekend..

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member

thanks AMR THE GREAT, i see the email

EgyptianDoc77, iam sorry if i sounded to silly to you with question but my friend tell me egyptians go to pub and clubs so i didnt know you dont and may be iam not lucky then to have some cute company

tell me about good cofee shops and what happen there? drink cofee??

and ok i ask people to answer my question about pubs and clubs

thank you for weekend wish and you too (kiss)

cari

EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 7 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi

here i reply so u dont say i abstain from replying ..Iam online but i need to fulfill some work so ill reply about the cafe's in a while ( forgive me, a little busy)

sure am the loser company but inshallah u would find a better company , not into this really

kindly post ur message in the 2 other threads " living in egypt & visiting egypt", u can get some responses..

reply u later and dont worry lots of nice people in here who will reply u

cheers

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EgyptianDoc77, I see u are very popular among forum ladies, LOL
Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 12 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

morning cari

well hope ur doing fine today..Well some time t owrite u a lil about what cofee shops are
certainly they are different from ones in europe in the sense that they have an oriental taste within them besides the atmosphere and the activities within

not just drinking cofee but watching the traditional cofee shops is much pleasent as well , drinks served of course, music playing or some of them have DJ's, some with dance floors too but better be in a club than be in such ones, and u can get a pleasent water pipe ( a hookah ) sort of a hubble bubble smoking; u better try it when u come;

u certainly should go on one of these when u get in here ..

be sweet always
ciao ciao

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

hesham
Member # 773

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hesham     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi carina:
i think i am the only one here who can help u find the best pubs and clubs .
the most classy.
i am not always on line so u can e-mail me at
heshamt@hotmail.com

quote:
Originally posted by carina:

hello

thank you, and hope more people will share me this, , i have a stay skidual and activities but i wonder what to do at night? good pubs and clubs, what else is there?

Cari

please i need an honest advice

Posts: 8 | From: egypt | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hesham:
hi carina:
i think i am the only one here who can help u find the best pubs and clubs .
the most classy.

LOL!
Good try, Hesham, but how come you're so sure none of us other members knows any "classy" clubs or pubs?

Carina, I would take up Doc's offer and go to a coffee shop with him. It might not be exactly be a "classy" experience but a truly Egyptian one and it will be very nice if you have an Egyptian male accompanying you. Maybe you can convince him to take you to one of the little coffeeshops in downtown Cairo where you sit in a little alleyway on plastic chairs and enjoy your tea or shisha while watching Cairo life pass by.

It's certainly not "classy" but definitely a nice experience if you come to visit.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
LOL!
Good try, Hesham, but how come you're so sure none of us other members knows any "classy" clubs or pubs?

Carina, I would take up Doc's offer and go to a coffee shop with him. It might not be exactly be a "classy" experience but a truly Egyptian one and it will be very nice if you have an Egyptian male accompanying you. Maybe you can convince him to take you to one of the little coffeeshops in downtown Cairo where you sit in a little alleyway on plastic chairs and enjoy your tea or shisha while watching Cairo life pass by.

It's certainly not "classy" but definitely a nice experience if you come to visit.

hi dalia

i like this post very much and yes i wanted someone to reply hesham not me hahaha " i hate snobby views"

then one more thing , iam trying to go with your advise but seems like i didnt know some people are very conservative and stubborn hahahahaha ( i think you know what i talk about )

thanks for the advice and keep an eye on the post to see any new

bye dalia

------------------

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do women smoke shishas as well? lol It's probably a stupid question. Do many people smoke in Egypt, do cafe's and coffee shops have seperate smoking and non-smoking areas? Does anyone know a good place to go in Alexandria. I am going there for 1 night. Preferably not a club, I'll save that for Cairo. Are there beaches in Alexandria? There's nothing better than just sitting listening and watching the sea.
Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GiggleGirl:

hi giggle girl

hope ur doign great, well let me respond to ur question. Well in a cofee shop which is in egypt not a " salon du the' " i mean its not simply a place where ull find smoking/non-smoking zone but majority are smoking places and yeah some women do smoke shisha, but thats in cofee shops..
some cofee shops exist too with non smoking areas and for fine family seating areas which is also really nice..

about alexandria and being there for 1 day, i dont think its enough to be at beach and then sight see, it would need more than one day dear..

anyway i believe more of ES memebers from alexandria would better discuss that with u inshallah... just take care of urself and thx for being sweet earlier the other day..if i had a rose picture on the icons i have , i would have pasted that for u...be safe plz

cari cari carina , what do u mean exactly ??? plz be safe and take care

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
if i had a rose picture on the icons i have , i would have pasted that for u...
[/B]

You are a charmer EgyptianDoc77! lol. Thanks for the info. Any Alexandrians like to give me some info for Alexandria??

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
LOL!

dalia, a good advice, i will give myself the same advice also if u dont mind
dalia where do you get those smiles from?? they are cuteeeeeeeeeeee

[This message has been edited by blondy25 (edited 26 March 2004).]

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you just get lost until you have something useful to contribute?
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gossip:

daym it, how dare you go for a pimpodoc??? this guy is a stinkin egyptian mussy dickhead, watch out the pimp u reckless gal

you are back again , are you not castrated ????

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol....unfortunatly I could not find the hole gossip inhabits. If I could he would no longer by the proud owner of his googlies! I cannot understand peoplelike that...why do they feel the need to be so nasty!?
carina
Member # 3843

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for carina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
lol....unfortunatly I could not find the hole gossip inhabits. If I could he would no longer by the proud owner of his googlies! I cannot understand peoplelike that...why do they feel the need to be so nasty!?

: he need to be catrated

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol...actually, I think a good kick will sort him out. I've learnt how to 'damage' a man in kickboxing. He he he he, it would give me a chance to see how damaging I can be.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com