EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » WE NED YR SUPORT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WE NED YR SUPORT
mimohaswan@hotmail.com
Member # 3799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mimohaswan@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO EVERY ONE IN THIS WORLD HAS CONSCIENCE,HEART AND MIND,WE NEED YOUR SUPORT TO STAND AGAINST THE AMERICANS ,SPIAN,ITALIANS AND THE BRITISH,AGGRESSIONS,OCCUPATION,SAVAGERY IN IRAQ,
THEY KILLING THE KIDS,WOMENS,OLD MEN AND EVERY THING GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY!!
WE NEED YOUR OPENIONS TO SEE WHO MAKE AND CREAT THE TERROR???????????
PLS TRY TO VISIT THIS SITE;; WWW.ISLAMONLINE.COM

Posts: 17 | From: aswan/egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mimohaswan@hotmail.com:
TO EVERY ONE IN THIS WORLD HAS CONSCIENCE,HEART AND MIND,WE NEED YOUR SUPORT TO STAND AGAINST THE AMERICANS ,SPIAN,ITALIANS AND THE BRITISH,AGGRESSIONS,OCCUPATION,SAVAGERY IN IRAQ,

OI!!! Most of us Brits didn't want that war!! How dare you come on here and try and stir up trouble! Get your facts right before you come the holy war matyr! Don't just assume we are out to get you all and murder, rape and pillage or whatever ideas you have. It's not the ordinary people who wanted the war. Didn't you hear about the peace marches in London? Most of us are dead against it, some still are including myself. So don't stereotype, pal!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't need support. You need help! Psychiatric help I mean.
Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
OI!!! Most of us Brits didn't want that war!! How dare you come on here and try and stir up trouble! Get your facts right before you come the holy war matyr! Don't just assume we are out to get you all and murder, rape and pillage or whatever ideas you have. It's not the ordinary people who wanted the war. Didn't you hear about the peace marches in London? Most of us are dead against it, some still are including myself. So don't stereotype, pal!

I'm speechless, I keep trying to come up with some reasonable response to you're idiotict reply to mimohaswan@hotmail.com,
but GiggleGirl, I'll ask you to reread the post and contrast it with facts .

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigglegirl,
Did you go on the link that is posted?
Did you realize it's a Newspaper with Islamic news, and not Islamic terrorists wanting to attack the world for attacking Iraq or the Middle East?
Did you notice it is a cry for peace and not for war?
Did you also notice that the post was to create the awareness of what is still going on at this moment and not last year?
Did you realize that today was the one year anniversary of the ousting of Sadam Hussein and that since then, people are still dying but no one found the weapons of mass destruction?

Islamonline is an online magazine that diffuses news to the world. Like Times magazine diffuses news to the world or Newsweek, or the Economist...same thing!
And if you wonder about Al jazeera broadcating news it is an international broadcasting station like CNN you know? Sometimes they are very accurate and sometimes they exagerate...

Just wondered if you noticed.
Monica

quote:
You don't need support. You need help! Psychiatric help I mean.

[

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 10 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thank you for your post, I know ISLAMONLINE.com, it's a great site and i follow it closely.,

Yes the "AMERICANS ,SPIAN,ITALIANS AND THE BRITISH" along with other Foreign forces are committing crimes against humainities in Iraq , they are doing so without the support of their own people.
And like the spanish people who have recently elected a Government that would represent their views, others will in the near future get the chance to do just that, the US elections and others will be a defining moment for the Iraqi poeple.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
quote:
How dare you come on here and try and stir up trouble!

Yes how dare you come here and dicuss something other than tanning, sex,Gigolos,love or bigamy.
We are happy here with our make belief life and don't care about those being killed or being persecuted,be it in Iraq,Haiti,Egypt,Congo,Sudan or anyother place that is real.
You go back to where you came from and leave us alone we're not like you we're fake.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
History repeating itself. Britian is responsible for many of the troubles in the world because of decisionas taken in its colonial past.

We wouldn't have the problems in the middle East without the 1917 Balfour declaration.

Us Brits never got it right. Then we diminish as a world power and American takes over Korea, Vietnam Did the intervention solve anything or just create more problems for these various regions.

Now Iraq, of course Saddam was a brutal dictator but he was their dictator. There are brutal dictators all over the world nobody has ousted them because they don't have oil. It was up to Iraq to deal with, they are a sovereign power and nobody foreign should have gone in and done anything

When American invaded Iraq the hospitals got trashed, Bagdad musuem was looted but suprise suprise not one single oil field was harmed. They could spare the man power to protect them.

Many other countries in the Middle East felt the treat of American aggression against them Jordan, Syria and Egypt. It was a big topic on conversation here. Where would Americans greed for power stop and was any other Middle Eastern country safe from its aggression.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
assalamu aleikum, my dear all!
I am not very good in world politics& i can not find any common reason why one human being can kill another cruly & wildly like an animal?i know that many ppl around the world can not!
GiggleGirl. i don`t understand one thing in u: all ur posts showe the lack of heart or mind?????
anyway, my dear friends, there is a post asking for help! let us think together what can we do, there are many of us here & may be we`ll get an idea!there are many different ways of helping: by kind words, by advices, by doings & actions ect!just let`s not stay indifferent!!!!
salamat to all of u in this wonderful easter evening! let god send peace 7 understanding to all of us!
regards from ukraine.

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimohaswan@hotmail.com
Member # 3799

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for mimohaswan@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first i would like to thank every one participated in this topic HOMESICK2,MONICA AND SPECIALY AKSHAR i did read alot of your openions since i use to get into this site,honestly i like your openions,which shows how y are intellectual,well educated person,and has a great experiances of the ather cultures and history,,,
second i wana say since along time ago iam working with the ordinary american,and britsh people[as iam working tour english guide and i have my own travel agency in my city aswan]so i confess that iam in love with those people,and i have alot of freinds at the united states and england as well!so i have no problem at all with two communities...and when the war was started last year i was joining one of my brits groups on the cruise boat,and i saw how they were feeling very bad and how they were very sad about the innocent people,SO when i came today and start a new topic asking every body his or her openion on the events,or what happening in IRAQ i didnot mean to accuse any nationality,all what i did to find some people share me the sadness feelings,,so that's why i start with[we need your support]
as to miss[GIGGLEGIRL]IAM SORRY IF I CAUSED DISTURBANCE FOR YOU,!!!specialy i know you coming specialy to this site to ask about some important sort of things like a very nice nightclubs in cairo you said that before[iam going to cairo in july,august,don't think i will survive without parties,,can any one recomment any good clubs in cairo!!!]
actauly you can find the good answer for your question but i think not in this site or not between the people whom discussing here!!!so i recomend you another sites!!!
and about your requst that i donot need support but i need psychiatric!!yes its true but only to convince me though the majority is great in our life but still some small insects live behind!!!
again thanks to homesick2,monica,and akshar and sorry at the same time,,,

------------------

Posts: 17 | From: aswan/egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muhariba:

GiggleGirl. i don`t understand one thing in u: all ur posts showe the lack of heart or mind?????

Why, Thank you!! How nice you are. However, you are not the first to say that to me,and it does not affect me at all. I cannot comeback with anything as I do not know you and am not going to judge you. LOL and you know what? Sometimes it is nice to have a lack of heart. It distances you. It doesn't do to get too attatched to or emotional about things! Especially something you can do nothing about. Now, I am going to finish my studies of Coronary Angioplasty. Sounds as unpleasant as it is! I would give you an explaination. But you see, I am too mindless to know about things such as atherosclerosis and arrhythmias. LOL I may have no mind for politics. They are boring, but I do have a mind for other things ( not including fashion and parties). Such as helping people. Yes, my posts may be mindless. It's the way I work.

[This message has been edited by GiggleGirl (edited 11 April 2004).]

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do u really think u are the centre of the world?! And all the posts are addressed to u?!

I think he wasn't talking about "ordinary people". U twist all the words and turn them in such a way as if smb always tries to offense u. U - such a perfect creature, so brave and frankly.

Read first, if u don't understand byurself, ask smb to explain to u. And them reply. THINK!

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
However, you are not the first to say that to me,and it does not affect me at all.
It is a pity that it doesn't affect u at all. because it is the reason to think why several persons told u that.

U tell so much about u helping people. But i belive the people who help others shouldn't speak about that so much. Till they do it to attract the puplic's attantion, off course. Continue praising urself.

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
[QUOTE]

Do u really think u are the centre of the world?! And all the posts are addressed to u?!

I think he wasn't talking about "ordinary people". U twist all the words and turn them in such a way as if smb always tries to offense u. U - such a perfect creature, so brave and frankly.

Read first, if u don't understand byurself, ask smb to explain to u. And them reply. THINK![/B][/QUOTE]

LOL I annoy the hell out of you don't I? And I can understand perfectly what I read. Maybe it is you that has the problem. You cannot after all even spell properly. Consider yourself before saying things to other people. Come on now Lukoshko, Think!! As for twisting words, I can do that very well. A talent I reckon. As we are talking about politics. Isn't that what politicians do? Hmmmm maybe I'll be a politician, LOL I'm cold and heartless and able to twist words enough. As for me being called a perfect creature, I ahve been called perfect before. Some people can't help having the best of everything!! And I will continue praising myself. At least I have things to praise myslef about. Centre of the world? Me? Of course I am the centre of my world, just as you are the centre of your little world. lol Rotten from the core in your case!

[This message has been edited by GiggleGirl (edited 11 April 2004).]

Nesrine
Member # 3861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nesrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

very good site . i support this

Posts: 47 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
As for twisting words, I can do that very well. A talent I reckon.Hmmmm maybe I'll be a politician, LOL I'm cold and heartless and able to twist words enough. As for me being called a perfect creature, I ahve been called perfect before. Some people can't help having the best of everything!! And I will continue praising myself. At least I have things to praise myslef about. Centre of the world? Me? Of course I am the centre
Talent? I doubt u have any talents, exept giggling. "Cold and heartless"? (before u used to say u were so HOTtempered, lol)try to decide what u are. Politician? maybe the majority of politicians have dirty hands. Maybe it will suite u. Perfect? depends on what u comapare with. Don't like my spelling? sure it is better then ur russian,lol. There is no need to have lots of brains to speak ur native language, try to speak foreign well. Ur franch is not perfect as well, lol. Hell? I just don't like stupid people who think they are the best in the world and DARE to offence everybody around. Understood?

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
[QUOTE]]Talent? I doubt u have any talents, exept giggling. "Cold and heartless"? (before u used to say u were so HOTtempered, lol)try to decide what u are. Politician? maybe the majority of politicians have dirty hands. Maybe it will suite u. Perfect? depends on what u comapare with. Don't like my spelling? sure it is better then ur russian,lol. There is no need to have lots of brains to speak ur native language, try to speak foreign well. Ur franch is not perfect as well, lol. Hell? I just don't like stupid people who think they are the best in the world and DARE to offence everybody around. Understood?

lol you judge all you like Lukoshko. You are only letting yourself down. Stupid? LOL you can't say that. You know nothing about me that tells you I am stupid. But I am told freqently I am not stupid and I doubt very much that you would be able to write the complicated biological and anotomical (do you know what they are?)papers that I have to write with any ease. Don't be a hypocrite. And who else am I trying to offend apart from you? Please, write a numbered list.
As for my telents; yes, I do laugh a lot. Is there anything wrong with that. I am also a second brown belt in Kickboxing (one away from black belt). I can ballet dance, I can belly dane I can do the salsa, the tango and the waltz with ease. I can surf, horse ride, jump horses over fences. I can play tennis and win most often. I am also part of a women's football team. I have done some amateur modelling, I have won several competitions for poetry and art. I am also studying with the view to speciallising in a career in medicine. Ok, I cannot speak French perfectly, the only link to France is with my great grandmother who was from Paris. I do not need to speak Russian. I never intend to go there. And as for being cold and hot. It's true. It depends on the person and the topic what my reaction is. Thank you for again giving me the opportunity to praise myself!

muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi GiggleGirl!
want an advice?for sure u don`t! but anyway u`l read it . u can be bright in everything what u have been listed so far & can be the first one in several sciences & can be wanting to make a carrer in medicine, but the way u tell it.... u want all this only to price urself more, how do u think , a doctor ,knowing his or her subject perfectly & using his knowledge only to show to others how she is smart & talanted, is he/she a reall doctor from God, that had taken the aoth of mercifulness to all the world???u need heart, my dear, to really become something here, on the planetwe live. & i am sure that u have it !what for all the chuldish bravado u are showing here!it is not beter to speak out what is really in ur heart, as far as u are so friquent here in this forum!don`t be afraid to be kind,friend!
regards from ukraine,
just a girl with dreams
p.s. sorry for judging u beforehand

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
giggle girl

don't take it personal , but the problem is that u played on a sensitive string to us arabs and egyptians, may be u r not aware of the impressions ur words may have left, but as u showed u r well educated and a nice person , and i noticed this from ur contributions, but some times compassion and tenderness is needed,lets assume that u don't feel them , or u ignore the subject, then keep silent, don't trhow words that may hurt others,
so say after me, i didn't know it was a sensitive issue,
then we will say , ok giggle , no problem , u still a very funny ES member, with a belly pierce (lol)

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
giggle girl

don't take it personal , but the problem is that u played on a sensitive string to us arabs and egyptians, may be u r not aware of the impressions ur words may have left, but as u showed u r well educated and a nice person , and i noticed this from ur contributions, but some times compassion and tenderness is needed,lets assume that u don't feel them , or u ignore the subject, then keep silent, don't trhow words that may hurt others,
so say after me, i didn't know it was a sensitive issue,
then we will say , ok giggle , no problem , u still a very funny ES member, with a belly pierce (lol)

I am so sorry! I offer my sincerest apologies to all Egyptians and Arabs on this forum, especially if you have been upset and offended by my heartless way of replying to an extremely sensitive issue. I cannot understand how it feels, as I am nowhere near and have no connections. However, I should have shown my human spirt more and not reacted in such a cruel and heatless way. My deepest regrets and apologies to all. I believe the right.word to use now is salam.

muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
assalamu aleikum , dear mimohaswan!
pls, can u tell what can be the reall help to ppl of ur country,what can be done???coz i am sure that many ppls want to support & to help their iraqi brothers but they simply don`t know from where to start!
Regards from ukraine.
just a girl with dreams

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
As for my telents

U'd better look after ur spelling, tElented girl. It is ur mother tongue.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks....
Best regards girl!
Salam....
Monica
quote:
I am so sorry! I offer my sincerest apologies to all Egyptians and Arabs on this forum, especially if you have been upset and offended by my heartless way of replying to an extremely sensitive issue. I cannot understand how it feels, as I am nowhere near and have no connections. However, I should have shown my human spirt more and not reacted in such a cruel and heatless way. My deepest regrets and apologies to all. I believe the right.word to use now is salam.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
the problem is that u played on a sensitive string to us arabs and egyptians, may be u r not aware of the impressions ur words may have left,but some times compassion and tenderness is needed,lets assume that u don't feel them , or u ignore the subject, then keep silent, don't trhow words that may hurt others,

Golden words.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
first i would like to thank every one participated in this topic HOMESICK2,MONICA AND SPECIALY AKSHAR i did read alot of your openions since i use to get into this site,honestly i like your openions,which shows how y are intellectual,well educated person,and has a great experiances of the ather cultures and history,,,
second i wana say since along time ago iam working with the ordinary american,and britsh people[as iam working tour english guide and i have my own travel agency in my city aswan]so i confess that iam in love with those people,and i have alot of freinds at the united states and england as well!so i have no problem at all with two communities...and when the war was started last year i was joining one of my brits groups on the cruise boat,and i saw how they were feeling very bad and how they were very sad about the innocent people,SO when i came today and start a new topic asking every body his or her openion on the events,or what happening in IRAQ i didnot mean to accuse any nationality,all what i did to find some people share me the sadness feelings,,so that's why i start with[we need your support]
as to miss[GIGGLEGIRL]IAM SORRY IF I CAUSED DISTURBANCE FOR YOU,!!!specialy i know you coming specialy to this site to ask about some important sort of things like a very nice nightclubs in cairo you said that before[iam going to cairo in july,august,don't think i will survive without parties,,can any one recomment any good clubs in cairo!!!]
actauly you can find the good answer for your question but i think not in this site or not between the people whom discussing here!!!so i recomend you another sites!!!
and about your requst that i donot need support but i need psychiatric!!yes its true but only to convince me though the majority is great in our life but still some small insects live behind!!!
again thanks to homesick2,monica,and akshar and sorry at the same time,,,

You are welcome you raised a subject which I feel very strongly about. I feel very sorry for those poor American soldiers who thought they were going to Iraq to do a rerun of the D Day landings. They were completely in the dark about the real feelings of the Arab people towards outside invaders due to the long history in the region. Right from the times of the crusaders foreign powers have attempted to interfer and change the rulership of the region with no real or lasting success.

Anyone who has read Lawerence of Arabia will know how the British cynically exploited Lawerence and his relationship with the Arabs and went on to betray them. That is a classic but there are so many examples like this.

I persoanlly got really annoyed that the US were invading a country which they could even prounce the name of correctly. If they couldn't manage that no wonder they were so ignorant and arrogant about everything else.

I am not a bit suprised by the current problems in the region and if the American would like to imagine how they would feel if Syria had joined force with one of the sides in the Civil war and then they might realise that foreign interferance is never welcome and sensibilities are always wounded in these circumstances.

I went on the peace marches in London before I moved out here. I have never done anything like this in my life but I felt this was one time I needed to stand up and be counted.

Invasion of another sovereign power needs massive justification. America didn't get a mandate form the UN If Irawq needed invading why didn't all the other countries that had done the same thing need invading as well.

If Iraq had ignored UN resolutions why hadn't all the other countries that had done so get the same treatment. Any idea exactly how many UN resolutions Isreal has ignored.

It was an illegal action, it was wrong and its motivation was purely commercial.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mimohaswan@hotmail.com
Member # 3799

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for mimohaswan@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANKS TO EVERY BODY,,LUKOSHKO just cool dawn,and thanks for your good understanding the meaning of my topic,thanks to muhoriba for the clear openions and nice at the same time,,
bobboss i suggest and recomend you have a jop by the united nations ,it needs a lot of your soft and nice openions to solve many spread the peace along the world,,,!
akshar always you coming with the right words and the great experiances,so no wonder!!
to gigglegirl go on no problem,as we can see and understand that we hurt the athers,and we back with a kind heart and big mind then no problem,specialy we need tollerance in our life now !!
as you know its the easter days so we have a lot of tourists are coming to egypt so iam busy with my hong kong group right now,
wish you all great easter,,mimoh

------------------

homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by muhariba:
assalamu aleikum , dear mimohaswan!
pls, can u tell what can be the reall help to ppl of ur country,what can be done???coz i am sure that many ppls want to support & to help their iraqi brothers but they simply don`t know from where to start!
Regards from ukraine.
just a girl with dreams

Here is a great way to help:
http://www.empirenotes.org/help.html

Rahul Mahajan to my knowledge was the only reporter present in Falujah during the US army assault on the city,his reporting is unbiased and is needed to show the world the truths about US army atrocities.

Pleas read his articles :
http://www.empirenotes.org/

and listen to his reporting :
http://democracynow.org/

and decide for yourself.

[This message has been edited by homesick2 (edited 14 April 2004).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com