EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I decided I love Arabs...ahora

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I decided I love Arabs...ahora
AfricanNBlunt
Member # 4133

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AfricanNBlunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I decided that I really think most Arabs are okay.I posted this topic because I was mad at this "person" who happens to be Arab.I wanted to say I love Arabs now And ya'll better luv me 2!

Posts: 21 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AfricanNBlunt:
Hi all,

I decided that I really think most Arabs are okay.

Okay is not enough, you have to believe we're Great, then we'll love you

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi all,

I decided that I really think most Arabs are okay.I posted this topic because I was mad at this "person" who happens to be Arab.I wanted to say I love Arabs now And ya'll better luv me 2!

The kind of question you posed in such a racial manner is surely going to upset ppl. I take great exception to it. We have just celebrated 10yrs of democracy in our great country South Africa. I am a white South African who to this day suffers terrible guilt as to how our black brothers and sisters were treated in the awful days of apartheid. Then because some one upset you, you think you can toss racial slurs around against a whole nation of wonderful ppl. Do you have no shame? You certainly got the reaction you wanted, how sad.
Dreamcatcher
btw I love all ppl in this world, I never see colour only ppl.

------------------
dreamcatcher

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi all,

WOW...that's so good of you!!! Well done..round of applause. <clap clap clap> Why do you take your greviances about a certain person out on a whole race?? Bit stupid don't you think? It's nice the way you can turn your attitudes towards people of various races on and off....brilliant.

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh we were all waiting for your approval. Arab world breathe a collective sigh of relief for AfricanNut decided we are "okay".
Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you just screwed over your people kimo. she's now going to dislike you, and therefore the whole ara...oh wait, she thinks you're a pink russian...never mind.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AfricanNBlunt
Member # 4133

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AfricanNBlunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimo I don't like to speak to "pink" butted hungry hungarians.So I would sincerely appreciate it if you didn't call me "AfricanNut" because right now all I want to do is shove my big African foot up your pink behind and leave my shoe there.
Posts: 21 | From: U.S.A | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AfricanNBlunt
Member # 4133

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for AfricanNBlunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops! I meant to make a pissed off face not the sad looking one.All of ya'll if you got a problem with me, write a book about it and then shove it up your behinds and let someone who cares to hear about it dig it out.
P.S. Africa is the place where civilization has began.If you claim to be Egyptian you would represent Africa not 'unrepresent' it okay! :&

AfricanNBlunt
Member # 4133

Rate Member
With all the cruelty Arab/muslims are facing today, it wouldn't be right to hate them.I'm sorry and apologize.I think Arabs are brave people.
homesick2
Member # 3093

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homesick2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
With all the cruelty Arab/muslims are facing today, it wouldn't be right to hate them.I'm sorry and apologize.I think Arabs are brave people.

I see, so now you just feel sorry for us

Posts: 220 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sesostris
Member # 4073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sesostris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i honestly don't see anything wrong with the original post. It seemed to me that the topic and language was just firey enough to stir people to awareness and get a response. instead what resulted was a firestorm of prejudice. i think many of the people at this forum and in the world today are too afriad to face issues that bring out strong emotions.

One thing that has been an issue since the begining of time is are people people. Are we all one in the same. members of the human race. the short answer is no. the long and more precise answer is yes. We are all born the same. the look in the eyes of an american child is the same as that of a kenyan when you see them take a bite out of a chocolate bar. But there is a infinite human ability to dehuminze other human beings.

This has been reflected in the Iraqi prison abuse. my family has many friends in the american military and i someday wish to be an officer in the armed services. I believe , though, that the military is for stoping wars and for peacekeeping and a deterant of war. Those Americans also probably went over to Iraq with only good intentions but the stress and insanity of war has changed them into something awful. We have t be able to talk about these things, otherwsie we will always fall into the same trap.

Posts: 23 | From: NY | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sesostris:

This has been reflected in the Iraqi prison abuse. my family has many friends in the american military and i someday wish to be an officer in the armed services. I believe , though, that the military is for stoping wars and for peacekeeping and a deterant of war. Those Americans also probably went over to Iraq with only good intentions but the stress and insanity of war has changed them into something awful. We have t be able to talk about these things, otherwsie we will always fall into the same trap.

Oh I feel so sad for all those fine American chaps being so stressed, sob. Shame on you Iraqi crybabies for being such ... crybabies, those people were only there to teach you a valuable lesson: "If America feels bored or stressed it will make your friend shoot his load down your throat".

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com