EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Names????????????????????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Names????????????????????
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we should start a post with the names of western women who are online 24/7 snaring Egyptian men to shag. These women then proceed to stereotype and smear all Egyptian men, as well as raising the level of boredom on Egypt boards to astro levels. Maybe this list will help the majority of Egy men who are not after western women but are just after intelligent correspondence avoid all the nympho psychos who roam the net.

I think this is an essential partner to the list of sleazy Egyptian men on this board.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
softouch
Member # 3774

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for softouch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lulu Bell, Lucinda, Betty Lou, Betty Sue, Beth Ann, Becky and Fred!

They all done me wrong.

Posts: 29 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by softouch:
Lulu Bell, Lucinda, Betty Lou, Betty Sue, Beth Ann, Becky and Fred!

They all done me wrong.

Fred?! Wow! U have wide specialization, lol

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Kimo,
First off all you are also right that their are a lot off sleazy women who search for fun times in Egypt .You forgot to tell one thing about it.Their are some Egyptian beachboys that sell their body for any women that wants to have a week or even two off fun and they gain a lot off money with it and after a few years they have nice appartment, drive nice car and are the man.
They dont have any respect for their body or soul.

What i cant live with is that girls hatrs are broken by egyptian guys that only want do have one thing.A pasport or by dishounest way getting money from the girls.

I know what i m talking about .I have travvelled all around the worls and never have i seen the things i ve see'n in Egypt.Me myself i m a normal girl with an everyday job and i fell in love with an Egyptian.I had build my world around him and i really believed he loved me too and than one day everything got clear and my hart was broken like never before.

And that is what we should warn other women about cause i wouldnt wish anything like that to happen to my worst annemy.

Best Regards

Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's your grouch Kimo - has none of them tried to seduce you yet?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

Yes me ) he is a Darling

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

Would you like to take a shot? Actually being stalked on the Internet is a lot of fun, what with being able to just ignore the psycho and all it's a hoot. So let's set up a date for our role-playing. I will be the illiterate monolingual Egyptian too hungry for a visa and cybersex and you be the mummy too hungry for you know what. I will send you an old pic of Omar Sherif as me, and you ... well, be creative, how about unibrau from the spy who shagged me. If you need any tips ask Asiaq, she knows the drill.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Sir, thou hast made me blush! Shall I write poetry for thee or just tear your clothes off.

But the scenario is all too familiar. You have to know the chat-up lines though. Read Wise-woman's forum line. I fell for it once, many women fall for it twice.

Asiaq give me some tips !!

Sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your humour - it relieves the intensity of the issue.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 08 June 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Kimo when i m saying the truth you just ignore it I must say maybee you think good off yourself and you have fun by this way but i feel pitty for you cause you cant even answer on a descent conversation.
Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by storiestotell:
Hey Kimo when i m saying the truth you just ignore it I must say maybee you think good off yourself and you have fun by this way but i feel pitty for you cause you cant even answer on a descent conversation.

He may not be able to have a 'descent' conversation but he is able to have a decent one. Lighten up dude, we all enjoy Kimo here.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you thought i was attacting somebody well it wasnt my intention.i just wanted to get his upinion and yes sometimes his answers are really funny.
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by storiestotell:

Uh, no thanks. What truth did I not respond to? I have to admit I tried to read your earlier post but it has such an incredible soothing effect zzzz! Which is quite amazing given how short it is. What is your question anyway, I didn't see anything that I should reply to. You made a statement, an absolute dogmatic statement. Others have made similar statements before to which I responded, and because of which I started this thread, if I start this conversation again I have to be:
a)Dumb.
b)Caught is a star-treckish timewarp loophole thingy.

So say something novel or buzz off.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com