EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Names???????????????????? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™  

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761
 - posted
I think we should start a post with the names of western women who are online 24/7 snaring Egyptian men to shag. These women then proceed to stereotype and smear all Egyptian men, as well as raising the level of boredom on Egypt boards to astro levels. Maybe this list will help the majority of Egy men who are not after western women but are just after intelligent correspondence avoid all the nympho psychos who roam the net.

I think this is an essential partner to the list of sleazy Egyptian men on this board.

softouch
Member # 3774
 - posted
Lulu Bell, Lucinda, Betty Lou, Betty Sue, Beth Ann, Becky and Fred!

They all done me wrong.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by softouch:
Lulu Bell, Lucinda, Betty Lou, Betty Sue, Beth Ann, Becky and Fred!

They all done me wrong.

Fred?! Wow! U have wide specialization, lol

storiestotell
Member # 4502
 - posted
Dear Kimo,
First off all you are also right that their are a lot off sleazy women who search for fun times in Egypt .You forgot to tell one thing about it.Their are some Egyptian beachboys that sell their body for any women that wants to have a week or even two off fun and they gain a lot off money with it and after a few years they have nice appartment, drive nice car and are the man.
They dont have any respect for their body or soul.

What i cant live with is that girls hatrs are broken by egyptian guys that only want do have one thing.A pasport or by dishounest way getting money from the girls.

I know what i m talking about .I have travvelled all around the worls and never have i seen the things i ve see'n in Egypt.Me myself i m a normal girl with an everyday job and i fell in love with an Egyptian.I had build my world around him and i really believed he loved me too and than one day everything got clear and my hart was broken like never before.

And that is what we should warn other women about cause i wouldnt wish anything like that to happen to my worst annemy.

Best Regards

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
What's your grouch Kimo - has none of them tried to seduce you yet?

asiaq
Member # 4323
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

Yes me ) he is a Darling

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

Would you like to take a shot? Actually being stalked on the Internet is a lot of fun, what with being able to just ignore the psycho and all it's a hoot. So let's set up a date for our role-playing. I will be the illiterate monolingual Egyptian too hungry for a visa and cybersex and you be the mummy too hungry for you know what. I will send you an old pic of Omar Sherif as me, and you ... well, be creative, how about unibrau from the spy who shagged me. If you need any tips ask Asiaq, she knows the drill.

Automatik
Member # 4457
 - posted
Why Sir, thou hast made me blush! Shall I write poetry for thee or just tear your clothes off.

But the scenario is all too familiar. You have to know the chat-up lines though. Read Wise-woman's forum line. I fell for it once, many women fall for it twice.

Asiaq give me some tips !!

Sigh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love your humour - it relieves the intensity of the issue.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 08 June 2004).]

storiestotell
Member # 4502
 - posted
Hey Kimo when i m saying the truth you just ignore it I must say maybee you think good off yourself and you have fun by this way but i feel pitty for you cause you cant even answer on a descent conversation.

akshar
Member # 1680
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by storiestotell:
Hey Kimo when i m saying the truth you just ignore it I must say maybee you think good off yourself and you have fun by this way but i feel pitty for you cause you cant even answer on a descent conversation.

He may not be able to have a 'descent' conversation but he is able to have a decent one. Lighten up dude, we all enjoy Kimo here.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

storiestotell
Member # 4502
 - posted
If you thought i was attacting somebody well it wasnt my intention.i just wanted to get his upinion and yes sometimes his answers are really funny.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by storiestotell:

Uh, no thanks. What truth did I not respond to? I have to admit I tried to read your earlier post but it has such an incredible soothing effect zzzz! Which is quite amazing given how short it is. What is your question anyway, I didn't see anything that I should reply to. You made a statement, an absolute dogmatic statement. Others have made similar statements before to which I responded, and because of which I started this thread, if I start this conversation again I have to be:
a)Dumb.
b)Caught is a star-treckish timewarp loophole thingy.

So say something novel or buzz off.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com