EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Am I really the princess of Egypt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Am I really the princess of Egypt?
kitten
Member # 4282

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
Recently i found out that i am a princess who lives in exile!
I dont know if these information are 100% correct.

Is there anyone who can help me to continue complete my searching?

I am 34 and most of my life have been living in europe but my roots come from egypt!

[This message has been edited by kitten (edited 12 May 2004).]

[This message has been edited by kitten (edited 23 July 2004).]

[This message has been edited by kitten (edited 23 July 2004).]

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So princess in exile...who is your grand father or your great grandfather?

It's very simple to find out: If your father or grand father or great great grandfather [name] are on a certain family tree: Bingo!

And if you want to know which family tree...ask...and I'll give you the link.

quote:
Originally posted by kitten:
Hi

Is there anyone who can help me to continue complite my searching?

I am 34 and most of my life have been living in europe but my roots come from egypt!

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Princess in Exile .. musical name...check this also:

Prince in Jail

Fly in the coffee

Dog in the fog

book ur tickets from now.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kitten:
Hi

Is there anyone who can help me to continue complite my searching?

Just curious, why is this important to you?

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kristyna
Member # 4613

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kristyna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica, could u give me the link for the family tree , i am trying do mine . I got info till 150 or 175 years before of my born but I cannot go on and I am trying to know if i have arabic roots (i am spanish, maybe from al-andalus time) .

Thanks

------------------
*~Kristyna~*

Posts: 2 | From: sevilla, spain | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dirk
Member # 4259

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Dirk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you reali the princess of Egypt ?

Yes , you are.

Signed,

Napoleon Bonaparte

(just kidding)

Posts: 71 | From: Belgium | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dirk:
Are you reali the princess of Egypt ?

Yes , you are.

Signed,

Napoleon Bonaparte

(just kidding)

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kristyna:
Monica, could u give me the link for the family tree , i am trying do mine . I got info till 150 or 175 years before of my born but I cannot go on and I am trying to know if i have arabic roots (i am spanish, maybe from al-andalus time) .

Thanks

kristyna, if u have long black hair, beautiful black eyes, u r not blond, then u have arabic origins..if not, then u can make ur children have arabic origins

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaya_mah
Member # 4612

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yaya_mah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BINGO....me too...I saw the roman Cleopatra head...and I'm looking in a mirror...I knew I was royalty....
and for heaven's sake u wanna know ur family tree back for more than 175 years....for crying out loud...ur in egypt not the national history musium of the usa...and good luck with moagama' el tahreer archieves..lol

Posts: 9 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitten
Member # 4282

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi yaya

I know i am royality too, but i dont have time to act as one!
by the way i dont live in egypt and i dont talk arabic much.

i dont even look like egyptians!

quote:
Originally posted by yaya_mah:
BINGO....me too...I saw the roman Cleopatra head...and I'm looking in a mirror...I knew I was royalty....
and for heaven's sake u wanna know ur family tree back for more than 175 years....for crying out loud...ur in egypt not the national history musium of the usa...and good luck with moagama' el tahreer archieves..lol

Posts: 12 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well...I sure look like something, why not royalty as well. My family is too messed up to hold on to any tree; hence I can easily claim connections with any royal blood I wish.

Ekaterina the Great, but still looking.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ermm.... kitten..... how can I say this???
have you been eating food with a lot of e-numbers???
You need to find a frog to kiss you and bring you back to reality!!
Enjoy!!!!
From Queen Elizabeth 111 of England.

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitten
Member # 4282

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ermm.... kitten..... how can I say this???
have you been eating food with a lot of e-numbers???
You need to find a frog to kiss you and bring you back to reality!!
Enjoy!!!!
From Queen Elizabeth 111 of England.

Emmm... you know what i think you did that once i mean "kissing the frog" so tell me..any changes dear monkey?

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooohhhh ooooohhhhh oooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Just throw me a banana!!!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes.......ure the new cleopatra
:roleyes:,

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitten
Member # 4282

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Just curious, why is this important to you?

Hi kimo, it is not that important really but when i found out i am actually egyptian was even more surprizing than being a princess.

kitten
Member # 4282

Rate Member

diana i am not the new cleopatra i am even better!

quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
yes.......ure the new cleopatra
:roleyes:,

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God keep you kitten, and mashallah,i dont mind anyone to be as he feel to be dear
If you are even better,than i wish to contact you and admire at that beauty!can we keep contact pls?
diana_ivanova666@hotmail.com,u are wellcome to use it dear!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Am I really the Queen of Sheba?????
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Am I really the Queen of Sheba?????

Hey, I have booked it already, but we can pass for twins I guess!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CanadianPoetess
Member # 6604

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CanadianPoetess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am definitely not an egyptian princess. I look like Anne of Green Gables. What does that make me? (ok, be nice people, lol)
Canada hasn't any royal family, err...well not since we grew out of our colonial roots anyway...

Good luck with your geneology search Kitten, you might consider (believe it or not) looking at a Church of Latter Day Saints website since they (or so i have heard) have the worlds biggest center for research in that area...

Posts: 24 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kitten
Member # 4282

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
God keep you kitten, and mashallah,i dont mind anyone to be as he feel to be dear
If you are even better,than i wish to contact you and admire at that beauty!can we keep contact pls?
diana_ivanova666@hotmail.com,u are wellcome to use it dear!

Diana according to your nick name you sound like a female to me, but i dont get it! why suddenly so interested of my beauty? to the point that handing out your emial??!

kitten
Member # 4282

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CanadianPoetess:
I am definitely not an egyptian princess. I look like Anne of Green Gables. What does that make me? (ok, be nice people, lol)
Canada hasn't any royal family, err...well not since we grew out of our colonial roots anyway...

Good luck with your geneology search Kitten, you might consider (believe it or not) looking at a Church of Latter Day Saints website since they (or so i have heard) have the worlds biggest center for research in that area...

thanks canadian!

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
i was kidding kitten
dont worry im not only female and normal,married female,with stright likes!
so what i said was just a friendly joke if u didnt got it!
and btw why u think that the people can contact only if they are males and females,i thing there is smth called friendship(between girls too )nooo dear i dont ment ur beauty as attraction for me,hahaha
i am beautiful enough myself,and thx God normal!
Wish you luck and God keep you!

kitten
Member # 4282

Rate Member

Ok diana, thanks for showing interest i really appreciate that, by the way what is your origin? nationality? if you dont mind ofocures, are you middle eastern, europian?

i was kidding kitten
dont worry im not only female and normal,married female,with stright likes!
so what i said was just a friendly joke if u didnt got it!
and btw why u think that the people can contact only if they are males and females,i thing there is smth called friendship(between girls too )nooo dear i dont ment ur beauty as attraction for me,hahaha
i am beautiful enough myself,and thx God normal!
Wish you luck and God keep you!
[/QUOTE]

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
i am Bulgarian kitten,yes european,kind of,hahaha!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com