EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Orfi wives (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Orfi wives
hanan
Member # 4500

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian men think they have right to take orfi wives with their real wife as they have the right for that in islam. But I would like to ask you orfi wives who met your married man in the tourist trip or in the net, don't you care from us who are the real wives. Don't you care from our suffering while you are playing with our husbands till you get bored? Don't you care what you are doing to our families?

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think all the Orfi wives would care about other women but most of the time they don't even know they exist.

If they did most would not get married but often they are told that you are their sister not their wife.

Please get your men to tell the truth so no one gets hurt.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Hanan:

It is about time someone spoke up for the Egyptian wives.

I think what is going on is just terrible and as always it is the women and children that are hurt by men's actions. To my knowledge, and please correct me if I am wrong... but no Egyptian man has the right to take an ORFI wife in Islam. ORFI is haram and a second wife can only be taken with the consent of the first wife. The way you are suffering is just the same as european/ western men that have affairs behind their wife's back and it happens big time.

In many many cases the ORFI wives have no knowledge that there is an Egyptian wife and family... sadly so many of these men are such big liars. Of course there will still be situations were the ORFI wife does know and that is unforgivable. We as women should all have respect for other women and their families all over the world.

I truly hope as Egyptian women become more empowered that they are more able to stand up for thier rights and whilst I see little chance of changing men ... at least then they will have more come back for being so badly wronged. BUT it will never stop the hurt and pain that all this makes for everybody.

I must also point out that very sadly some Egyptian wives are complicit in what is going on as a means of obtaining money from western women.

I personally believe your government should not allow ORFI contacts and that would be a step in the right direction to stopping the problem and the dreadful reputation that is building up in these tourist resorts. Maybe you Egyptian women will need to start making your voices heard with your govenment. Women in the West did not get their rights without fighting for them.

With best wishes
Salam Penny

Egyptian men think they have right to take orfi wives with their real wife as they have the right for that in islam. But I would like to ask you orfi wives who met your married man in the tourist trip or in the net, don't you care from us who are the real wives. Don't you care from our suffering while you are playing with our husbands till you get bored? Don't you care what you are doing to our families?[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 08 June 2004).]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azizah
Member # 4126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for azizah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask yourself why are the egyptian men fooling around with other woman, it is the same as in other countries they miss something in their relationship and of course they have a lot of opportunities, otherwise they would not do it. In my opinion some of these men have a double moral they take advantage of the islamic right to have 4 wifes but they don´t care about having sex without marriage, for this issue they forget their religion very easily. Of course there are western woman which don´t care if a man is married but do you honestly think all these women posting their sad stories on this forum like to hurt other women and their families??? like Jane said they don´t even know the wife exists.
I think the government should take more care about this issue and provide cheap flats or houses for these married resort men to take their families with them so they could have a normal familylife and would not be apart sometimes for months.

quote:
Originally posted by hanan:
Egyptian men think they have right to take orfi wives with their real wife as they have the right for that in islam. But I would like to ask you orfi wives who met your married man in the tourist trip or in the net, don't you care from us who are the real wives. Don't you care from our suffering while you are playing with our husbands till you get bored? Don't you care what you are doing to our families?

Posts: 30 | From: Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by azizah:
I think the government should take more care about this issue and provide cheap flats or houses for these married resort men to take their families with them so they could have a normal familylife and would not be apart sometimes for months.

I absolutely agree with you on this point Aziza but how does that explain Luxor where many of the families are in residence.

I just want to add one more point...... this matter of the way Egyptian men lie .. it is something I have not encountered on this level anywhere in the world... and it's not just about the men/women situations it is in every walk of life down to what they ate for breakfast. Well it is the mothers that bring these men/ boys up... what are they teaching them.... it is certainly not.... to be honest. Maybe we can't change the men we have now but there is a lot that can be done about the next generation.

Penny

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 08 June 2004).]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[?[/B]

I think that the men are to be blamed ,it is nothing the government can do anything about.The men have to realize themselvess what is right and what is wrong, they are all adults I hope.
But it is sad that the men make their wives and also their western girlfriends suffer.
But I don't think anybody can stop this only the men themselves.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe you like to have a look on the site of http://www.kunstkamera.net, where you'll find hundreds of sad stories of european women who believed in the honesty of egyptian men. And after they found out the truth, and after they found out about existing marriages with egyptian wifes, they broke their relationships immediately. You can also find on that site and on http://www.egyptlive.org a blacklist with pictures of men who are cheaters and also a list "this is my husband" to prevent that others may know him also. And this is only the top of the iceberg. Don't blame the women for that. If someone is married, male or female, he has the duty to say no to any other.
I am also Orfi-married because the bunch of papers is horrible to collect, which you need to be legally married in a binational relationship. And my Orfi-husband has now the duty to bring an official paper from the government, that he is not listed anywhere else in Egypt as married with another woman. If I would find out that he is, it would be the end of our love.

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously you are still talking about a 'certain' type of men that is a universal type. The sleeze. They are all over ...and seem to be concentrated in a few places around Egypt where the foreigners on this board happen to be spending a holiday.

Check the Carribean tours..I heard many similar stories of wives left behind for temporary pleasure and the lies they tell ....Marrakesh around the Souks...same...Paris Montmartre... Florence...Venice...Huatulco Mexico...Daytona beach USA...Cyprus...and the Greek Islands...and Istambul....and the list goes on and on and on..........

About the Liars that were brought up by Egyptian mothers, as Penny is wondering, I also wonder about all the men in the world that are criminals and cheats and psychopaths and really scumbags, who brought them up????

I am really sorry that the women on this board do not have the opportunity to meet decent Egyptians most of the time!!! A community is not the whole nation.

What puzzles me is the obvious 'signs' these men must send to the foreigners that get fooled...asking for a new mobile for example etc...is the FIRST.. but most of the foreigners seem to want to stay in the relationship..and keep up with the unusual demands!!!

The Egyptian wives that are home taking care of their children while the sleezy husbands play, are exactly like all the other wives in the world that are in the same situation.

And the Orfi wives are considered the mistresses for most of these men...temporary pleasure/benefits/could last a few years..while the first wife is taking care of the family. Same BS, we just happen to be on an Egypt search board...not an Italian or a French one...

But the FAMILIES that participate in the fraud, are low and disgusting and whatever the reason for their horrendous lack of morals is inexcusable.

I really wish people would be more careful when they start relationships with other cultures. And maybe also some of you on this board should go out of the communities where the sleezy men are focused.

To hanan: Most Orfi wives do not know and do not understand why they are offered the Orfi marriage. The point here is that many accept to be the second wife!!! A personal choice based on what the Man told her ....The ones that have no idea they are 'second' should check their man's stories and wake up to the obvious'signs'.

The Egyptian wife that discovers her husband is fooling around should find someone in her family to give the man a good lesson. Same with the foreigners that discover the fraud.

It's a vicious circle!!! And pretty much looks like a circus.............
Is all that happening because of lust?

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 08 June 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all this is much sad.....I go in egypt often, i have much egyptian friends and all make this with tourists but they aren't married......
I have met boys gotten married that they do this,I have asked to some why,if they don't think about his wife, to their family,all have told me that this is normal,family and distant and his wife cannot know.......
I have love story with egyptian boy and I have much problem with him because, before I taken decision, I want to know if he is married,I ask this to all my friends,I have wanted to see his documents,your ID and for now I have found that he is free,I will take a lawyer to know all, because I don't like take man to other woman and i don't like to divide my man with other woman.
My love story it goes on from about 1 year,for now I have found that him not is not married.
I'm agree that Orfi marriage is not good, too much egyptian use this only for make sex with tourists and this is not good, really.
my boyfriend don't like orfi marriage, he not want this.....he want to serious marriage.
i'm sorry for egyptian women,I understand their,but there are unfortunately a lot of girls foreigners that make the stupid with these men....I have seen this with my eyes.....everybody we know that any man it is firm in front of the provocations,this in egypt as europe as america.....
all over the world the man is this way.....

Posts: 98 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tell to all foreign girls: when you go in egypt,not goings immediately with egyptian boys,don't make immediately sex !!!!! if born a love story it is born little by little, with the time....as you can know a man in 1 week,to really know who is him, if he's married or not?????????how can you marry 1 man in 1 week? by now everybody they know that the most greater part of them,in touristic area, they use only foreigners for money,gifts....because to accept this?would you do it with a man of your country? NO !!!!!
by now the too much tourism has brought to this thing....
I hope my lovestory will be different,he know that i take information on him,that I will take a lawyer for know all before i accept...I know that is not beautiful but i live in other country and this is the only way for know and for he this is not problem,he is agree that i do this.I have also friends that they check him for see if he do and go with other girls 8he not know these my friends), for now is not so, all is ok....

Posts: 98 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you kamar!
At least you would have checked him out.

quote:
Originally posted by kamar:
i tell to all foreign girls: when you go in egypt,not goings immediately with egyptian boys,don't make immediately sex !!!!! if born a love story it is born little by little, with the time....as you can know a man in 1 week,to really know who is him, if he's married or not?????????how can you marry 1 man in 1 week? by now everybody they know that the most greater part of them,in touristic area, they use only foreigners for money,gifts....because to accept this?would you do it with a man of your country? NO !!!!!
by now the too much tourism has brought to this thing....
I hope my lovestory will be different,he know that i take information on him,that I will take a lawyer for know all before i accept...I know that is not beautiful but i live in other country and this is the only way for know and for he this is not problem,he is agree that i do this.I have also friends that they check him for see if he do and go with other girls 8he not know these my friends), for now is not so, all is ok....

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Yes monica,what I would not like was done to me,don't like to do it to others.
maybe with me I have mistaken also me because my character is nervous,immediately I do quarreled....I have now learned to speak with him with calm and now him is more open with me, he has learned to speak with me,he has told me all of his family and other things....now he is much open with me, i think that now all will go better.
as you have told, when there are different cultures all is more difficolt but if there is love he succeeds in overcoming these things,to open our minds the one verse the other....now happen this between me and him and i'm happy for this, I'm happy that now he speak with me for all his problems without to be afraid.
after last quarrel he is much near to me,
he send me much message,also in the heart of the night......
I hope that all will go well.

arx
Member # 1702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for arx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alright.
have to speak up on this. the answer is rather obvious. the tourists that go to egypt aren't generally the best representation of foreigners. while it is the best of us that travel TO the west, the opposite is true FROM the west. you tend to get the worst. it shows in how different (so very different) these tourists are from those non-tourists in the west. in general, of course.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arx your arguement loses its cohesion. How can the West receive the worst if it is sent the best? But I agree with what you said about not receiving the best in Egypt. I met one European woman (British) who had gone through so many Orfi marriages that she said she was going to make a belt out of all her wedding rings. I was disgusted and ashamed that she was of the same nationality as myself and gave us all such a bad name. When I voiced my concern, I was called "A posh bitch who thinks too much of herself" by one of her friends - who incidently is a permanent resident in Luxor and now refuses to speak to me because she thinks her friend is just having a good time.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 09 June 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arx
Member # 1702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for arx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i worded my post badly.
i didn't mean the west receives the worst, i meant they receive the best. it's egypt (and others) that receives the worst from the west.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Present company excepted - I hope
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by arx:
i worded my post badly.
i didn't mean the west receives the worst, i meant they receive the best. it's egypt (and others) that receives the worst from the west.

Do you realise that this means in your opinion all tourists to Egypt are crap?

How can you generalise like this!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomas
Member # 1946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jutta3:

Maybe you like to have a look on the site of http://www.kunstkamera.net, where you'll find hundreds of sad stories of european women who believed in the honesty of egyptian men. And after they found out the truth, and after they found out about existing marriages with egyptian wifes, they broke their relationships immediately. You can also find on that site and on http://www.egyptlive.org a blacklist with pictures of men who are cheaters and also a list "this is my husband" to prevent that others may know him also. And this is only the top of the iceberg. Don't blame the women for that. If someone is married, male or female, he has the duty to say no to any other.
I am also Orfi-married because the bunch of papers is horrible to collect, which you need to be legally married in a binational relationship. And my Orfi-husband has now the duty to bring an official paper from the government, that he is not listed anywhere else in Egypt as married with another woman. If I would find out that he is, it would be the end of our love.

Posts: 121 | From: lomdon | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thomas
Member # 1946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for thomas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOOriginally posted by Jutta3:

Hello Jutta

I do find it so sad when I read this site and I had a horrible time in sharm with a bad guy and I had no idea he was stealingand cheating from me and now I do wonder if he was married.

as you know egyptians are very very clever and they know what to say to women but I was wondering the site you posted is in german?
is there one in english?

thanks

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 121 | From: lomdon | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find this topic fascinating. As I am aware, a man can only take a second wife under certain conditions. (Orfi cannot be halal!) Both women must be given equal rights. The first wife has the right to stipulate in her marriage contract that she will divorce her husband if he marries again! It is a shame that not enough women know their rights. Islam gives us so many rights but little do we know. My friend a 2nd wife, has everything. She sees her husband 3 times a week, has her own transport, money paid into the bank monthly, rent paid for and kids taken care of while she works. Not bad - she knows her rights and could have divorced him if she wanted to but didnt - she chose this life. Not bad i think.

Also one more question. What about the Egyptian men who are cheated on by their woman. Who is standing up for them?

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
arx
Member # 1702

Rate Member
i find ahmed funny. i hear gulf arabs treat egyptian women in a similar way to how ahmed treats foreign women. either way, these women know what they are doing. a good chance the women come to egypt is to do that which they cannot do in their own country. egypt is known as the thailand for women. like i put down in an earlier post. egypt tends to get the worst tourists.

to lori: i did put "in general". you have to admit it's true. tell me, what kind of woman would fall for someone like ahmed here? only the most morally decrepit. that's why he is in the egyptian tourist industry!

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
waw it seems all of you are angels and all the egyptian me are devil!!!honstly iam married and iam working by the tourism field,though my wife is not good in making love[i mean she cannot do it good all the time,and its out of her hands because of circumcision]but i love her so much because she is very kind women looking carfuly after me and my kids,,,,but at the same time i cannot control my self of having sex with forngners womens,,!!!yes i know all of you will think iam doubled man,,no iam not,,because most of the womens,whom i had sex with them doesnot care if iam married or not,,
yes i lie,but my lies depend of the women's age and beauty,if she is 20 to 27 i tell her iam not married,,,then i have sex with her,,,in case she is 27 till 32 i tell her iam divorced and i have kids,,if she is 33 till 39 i tell her iam married but i have some problems with my wife,!!!
second it depend of her beauty if she is very beautiful then i lie what i maintioned before if she is not then i can tell her the truth that iam married and most of the time they accept though they know iam married,,,which means[womens acting not due to the morality as you want to show how you are martyrs!!!!but they behave as the chances which they get according to their beauty and the atmosfeers,,,,,,
at the same time iam using orfi married which i think its right[halal]
but i would like to tell you that i have never accept any gifts or money from the forngers womens,because easly i have a very high income,,so no need and most of the time i pay every thing when she is coming again to me,,and i never had sex with aguly women or with over ages womens[by the way when iam saying over ages ,for me it means over 39 years old,,,]
so welcome to egypt but you should be under that age,,,hahahha

So how do you justify lying, cheating, adultery, bragging about your immorality, marrying women who are not chaste, contracts based on deceit, not giving wives equal rights, are these things also halal too according to you???????? (and those are only a few of the things that I picked out of your post!!) Yes, Orfi, if, and only if, it follows all the conditions laid down by Islam can be considered as halal, but most Orfi contracts do not meet all the conditions.

You really do have a warped idea of what Islam is!!!!!!!!! It came to improve morals, not degrade them!!!

[This message has been edited by newcomer (edited 12 June 2004).]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
dear Ahmed,
is pleasant to feel you that says the truth...but as you feel yourself you inside yourself, towards your wife what do you say to love so much??????
for you this is love?????
I'm sorry, I'm not agree with you....the love not is this,this is only your way to feel you masters to do what you want....the word "respect" doesn't it exist for you????
love is also to respect the person with which live......

thomas
Member # 1946

Rate Member
SHAME ON YOU[
QUOTE]Originally posted by ahmed2004:
waw it seems all of you are angels and all the egyptian me are devil!!!honstly iam married and iam working by the tourism field,though my wife is not good in making love[i mean she cannot do it good all the time,and its out of her hands because of circumcision]but i love her so much because she is very kind women looking carfuly after me and my kids,,,,but at the same time i cannot control my self of having sex with forngners womens,,!!!yes i know all of you will think iam doubled man,,no iam not,,because most of the womens,whom i had sex with them doesnot care if iam married or not,,
yes i lie,but my lies depend of the women's age and beauty,if she is 20 to 27 i tell her iam not married,,,then i have sex with her,,,in case she is 27 till 32 i tell her iam divorced and i have kids,,if she is 33 till 39 i tell her iam married but i have some problems with my wife,!!!
second it depend of her beauty if she is very beautiful then i lie what i maintioned before if she is not then i can tell her the truth that iam married and most of the time they accept though they know iam married,,,which means[womens acting not due to the morality as you want to show how you are martyrs!!!!but they behave as the chances which they get according to their beauty and the atmosfeers,,,,,,
but i would like to tell you that i have never accept any gifts or money from the forngers womens,because easly i have a very high income,,so no need and most of the time i pay every thing when she is coming again to me,,and i never had sex with aguly women or with over ages womens[by the way when iam saying over ages ,for me it means over 39 years old,,,]
[/QUOTE]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Unfortunately Ahmed told the truth - and there are thousands in Egypt like him.

I bet Ahmed prays each day and says that he loves his god - but in his case, as in mnay other, it is simply pretending for the sake of the neighbours.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Ahmed

Well I guess we should thank you for your rare honesty as it gives us an insight into how the mind of men like you think.

I feel so sad for you that you are so far away from god and your religion and that you have replaced him in your life with such cheap morals and such a sad way of living.

Just remember that in working in tourism you are a representative of your country to the people that choose to visit there. Just think in your mind how they see you and how they see your country. You are an Egyptian man and I thought you would have had some pride in yourself, in your religion and in your country.

Penny

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 12 June 2004).]

blue_eyes
Member # 4476

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for blue_eyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A question to ahmed2004,
How about looking at that from the other side, from your wife's point of view? If she didn't feel fully satisfied by you, and decided to go and spend some "quality" time with one or another handsome man, nothing too serious, just the "one-night stand" as you would call it. Of course she would still love you soo much and respect you for sure...(let's say...) Can you think of that? Or maybe you think it is different and if yes, why?
What would you feel if you knew of such things taking place, betrayed, angry, sad, furious, cheated, or maybe indifferent....?
I am really curious to know your answer to that, cause as for as i see marriage, it should place both partners on equal positions, so what is for you should also be for her, shouldn't it???

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed
Its refreshing to see your honesty. At last we have a viewpoint of an egyptian male who is involved in these activities. All we hear on this site are the views of the women who are in these relationships.
Thank you for bringing the other side of the story to us.
Personally I do not agree with what you are doing, but I do understand your reasons. I will not insult you, you already know what you are doing is wrong. But I will say that surely you should think about being honest with the women you are involved with. It is all most of us ask for, honesty.... and if they dont want to be in a relationship with you, at least they can make an honourable choice. If you lie to them about your marriage, you do not give them the chance to walk away. You cannot say that most of the women you have relationships with do not care if you are married or not... by your own admission you do not tell most of them. Try telling them first, and try telling them that you only want sex with them.... that you do not love them, it is purely physical, and then see if they care or not.
As for your wife, she has my sympathy.... maybe lovemaking is not satisfactory for her, but have you really tried to make it a pleasant experience for her? The body has many erogenous zones, why dont you look at the whole situation instead of simply deciding that she is "not good" and begin to spend time being affectionate with her. Sex in a loving relationship is not all about having an orgasm. Think about it.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
now also the egyptian women know as are much egyptian men that work with tourism.........
this is the true.....sad but the true.....

I'm not agree with this behavior but this is the bitter true.......

so, foreigners girls : attention not to do you again from these dear boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!

maybe is better "wife and oxen of your countries".

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
the affirmations of Ahmed are true and heavy.
in this forum they write so many Egyptian girls, I would like know their opinion on that that is written state to Ahmmed, for know what egyptian girls think of this.
there have been messages of answer of foreign girls,I would now like to know what they think the girls of the place of all this.

wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wedi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why is noone addressing the issue of female circumsion? It seems Ahmed and his wife are both victims of this practice in a way. The foreign women being used by him are victims of it as well because if he were satisfied with his wife he wouldn't be hurting them.

His wife may be in pain, or not enjoying making love with her husband which gives him the excuse to look elsewhere. Think how this practice is ruining lives. Sure a moral man wouldn't cheat on his wife anyway even if she could never have sexual relations, but for a man who is not morally strong this can be the push he needs in his mind to fool around.

I'd say more, but I don't have much time today. I think its refreshing to see honesty like Ahmeds'. He is wrong sure, but it took some courage to tell the truth.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
In the south circumscism of owmen is the norm. It is done very early in life. 100% of the women in my partner's family had been treated in this way. On the whole it is estimated that 95% of the women in the south are circumscised.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
In the south circumscism of owmen is the norm. It is done very early in life. 100% of the women in my partner's family had been treated in this way. On the whole it is estimated that 95% of the women in the south are circumscised.

Same in my husbands family

Even though the Egyptian governmenet has tried to ban the practise and senior figures in both Islam and Christainity in Cairo have also spoken out about it. As far as the people from the south are concerned it is the correct thing to do.

It is one issue that is always a source of conflict between me and my husband because he approves of the practise and will do it to his daughters. He totally believes that he will be a bad father if he doesn't.

BTW I think Ahmed's post supports my first reply. Most of the time Orfi wives don't know there is another woman involved. So Egyptian wives the problem would seem to lie with the men. perphaps as mothers you can educate the next generation to treat both their Egyptian and Western wives with honesty and respect.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Good point Akshar. Education is the only way forward.

When I questioned cicumscism I was told "Women have trouble when they walk if this is not done. It upsets their insides" but the most illuminating reason was "If this is not done she will always want sex and she might want someone else".

Yet the knowledge of a woman's body was so slight it was believed a woman would achieve satisfaction just because they did and that this bit of their anatomy would not be missed.

I was also told that if they did not have their daughters done "they might behave like European women do". Enough said.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 12 June 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 12 June 2004).]

Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi every one again,,when i told what iam ,and what iam doing, i didnot expect receiving offenses and insulting as many members through it up towards me!!!!
and iam not asking every body to behave the same as me,,!!! because i know iam cheating my lovely wife,!!but honestly iam not cheating the other womens because i have been in europe before and all of you know what you call there[one night stand]!!!i have been to many night cliubs and i picked up a beautiful women,[sometimes she picked me up,,,it does not matter!!because iam a hand some guy!!!hahah]and we go to her place to what ever we want,then morning we say good bye and thanks it was great time,,
iam telling you that just to say it happened every were,its your habits,which you learn it to us,,and iam not feeling she is unrespective women,whom doing that with me,,
please we are only talking so donot make isultes,and try to respect each orther as you talking about that,,and to the one who say[ashame on you]thank you,it seems you are very polite person,!!!,,salam my dear angels,,,,

If you were a single: yes, you are right and do what you want. But you are married and you know that every other sexual relationship is haram. But this is your personal bill you have to clean with your god! But just because your wife "can not do it proper"????? What do you mean by that? If she doesn't do it like you want it, can you not talk about how it maybe more nice to you and to her? Maybe she is in the same position and doesn't like the way you do it to her????? Did you ever think of that?? Would you like her to "taste" another man just because it she "needs" it some times? Do you think women are feeling different? We need our sexuality also, the same as men do. But what do you think of women who admit that they have "one-night-stands" just because they "need" it sometimes. And what if your wife will tell you something like this? Did you ever think over it, what might happen to your relationship if she finds out by coincidence that you cheat her? She will be hurt for her lifetime. Maybe she will not divorce you because of the kids. But your relationship will never be the same like before. And all that because of "sex"? Is it worth it?

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by thomas:
[QUOOriginally posted by Jutta3:
[b]

Hello Jutta

I do find it so sad when I read this site and I had a horrible time in sharm with a bad guy and I had no idea he was stealingand cheating from me and now I do wonder if he was married.

as you know egyptians are very very clever and they know what to say to women but I was wondering the site you posted is in german?
is there one in english?

thanks

[/B][/QUOTE]

No, not yet. I dont know a page with an official blacklist in English. But you can try on kunstkamera. You can translate the pages via an online translator tool.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wedi:
Why is noone addressing the issue of female circumsion? It seems Ahmed and his wife are both victims of this practice in a way. The foreign women being used by him are victims of it as well because if he were satisfied with his wife he wouldn't be hurting them.

His wife may be in pain, or not enjoying making love with her husband which gives him the excuse to look elsewhere. Think how this practice is ruining lives. Sure a moral man wouldn't cheat on his wife anyway even if she could never have sexual relations, but for a man who is not morally strong this can be the push he needs in his mind to fool around.

As a Muslim man, which ahmed2004 claims to be according to his post in this thread and the one where her tells ausar in the “Are Arabs Airheads” thread that he is ashamed that he is so ignorant and unaware about Islam as an Egyptian (!!!), he knows that if he was a real man that Islam gives him certain options in these circumstances: to either stay with his wife in a monogamous relationship with kindness and patience, to leave her with kindness, or to take another wife and give them both their rights within a polygynous arrangement. He should not be cheating his wife or deceiving the other women he goes with. Just because the other women might be coming come from a different culture with different moral standards does not give him licence to knowingly and deliberately adapt when he is with them and lie to them and cheat them to get what he wants, and still claim to be a righteous Muslim when he leaves them. It makes no difference whether he is single or married, it is haram for both.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you newcomer for explaining so clearly what a 'REAL' muslim man should do.

Considering the options in Islam,.... what a sensible religion this is, ... how can there be any excuse for such behaviour as described by Ahmed 2004

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
As a Muslim man, which ahmed2004 claims to be according to his post in this thread and the one where her tells ausar in the “Are Arabs Airheads” thread that he is ashamed that he is so ignorant and unaware about Islam as an Egyptian (!!!), he knows that if he was a real man that Islam gives him certain options in these circumstances: to either stay with his wife in a monogamous relationship with kindness and patience, to leave her with kindness, or to take another wife and give them both their rights within a polygynous arrangement. He should not be cheating his wife or deceiving the other women he goes with. Just because the other women might be coming come from a different culture with different moral standards does not give him licence to knowingly and deliberately adapt when he is with them and lie to them and cheat them to get what he wants, and still claim to be a righteous Muslim when he leaves them. It makes no difference whether he is single or married, it is haram for both.

Here here

Islam does help a man in these circumstances so for a Muslim it is even more immoral to lie, cheat and deceive when he has a way out within the religion that is honest and respectable.

------------------

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
I think that Islam is a good religion but are men as these that make it very bad !!!!!!
his are only excuses,before his married with her, hi know this,then, why now all is a problem?????
these are only excuses to make his own comfort with other women, only this!!!!!
when you love really,you not make this, the love is respect for other person !!!!!!!
I would like with what courage he looks in the eyes his wife and his child....
i'm sorry, but I not accecpt this,it is only a way for tell every day lie, lie, lie.

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 18 July 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahmed
Personally, I am not judging your relationship with your wife. I cannot comprehend how she must feel, and she cannot answer for herself. We can only read your words, not hers.
I am however judging you in as much as you lie to many many women. By your own admission, you lie to your wife, and to many of your women.
If those women were given the truth from the start, that you only want sex with them and that you are married and love your wife, then I am sure that the majority would tell you where to go! I admit that there are women who do not care for a relationship and will happily sleep with any man who offers, but it has to be their choice based on truth.
As for your wife, my heart goes out to her, firstly because she has to deal with the problems circumcision has brought her, but also because she is unaware of your unfaithfulness.
My advice to you would be to "take care of yourself" and give your wife the love and affection she needs from you. Show her how much you love her by your actions, dont make her feel even less of a woman because of your infidelities.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 18 July 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
shareen i respect your disagreement with what iam doing!!!but i want to depressed on two points;first donot worry about my wife,because i know how to make her very very happy women[not by lie,but its true i do love her!!]
second;i told before that your fingers is not the same,so i meet the womens ,whom see the life from the same point of view!!and i know iam not doing right,,but i cannot stop that,,,thank you

You can not judge what these women would do if you had told them the truth. You can not tell us your judgement of Western women and expect us to believe your belief that they are happy to do it with you when the foundation of your experience is lies.

Try telling the truth to these women and then come back and tell us how well you are doing.

And of course you could stop doing it if you wanted to.

------------------

Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
hi blue-eyes,shareen,kamar,jutta,penny,
though you still talking to me as iam devil and all of you are angels,and iam the one who has no marality,and iam the one he is cheating all the womens on earth,whom i make love with and of course my wife above them,!!!but still i want you to calm down,and take the things easly,and donot think for 100%iam only cheating the womens,but iam always meeting [mis right] the women who looks to the life from the same point of feiw[ENJOY YOUR TIME,AND GET THE MOMENt,it might not come again!!!]
i told you which kinds of lies i use with those womens to get them,but no one of you try to think about it!!!!i told you that iam saying to her iam not married if she is very young,then she agree,and if she is over 35 years old i tell her iam married and i have kids,but i have some sexual problems with my wife which is true!!then she accept the sitaution!!!try to make analysis[dissolution]to the whole of the situation,easly you will find most of the females behave depend of how old is she?[may be y are not one of them,just to avoid offence any one of you!!]
and how much beauty she has?then they behave not depend of the principles which you talking about it!!!
still iam saying iam not a good muslim,and iam not the good representative for the islam,and i understand all what you talking about the choises which the islam gave me to solve my sexaul problems with my wife,but still,you are not living my situation so i cannot use my rights which is the islam gaving to me,because i donot like to hurt my lovely wife or my kids,and at the same time iam not hurting the other womens,because i have never make any one of them fall in love with me,all my talks is only [having a good time with each other]and they accept doing that,and i would never take money from them[BELIEVE ME I GIVE SOME OF THEM!!]!!which means they donot care what is behind my back!!
KAMAR i realy find it funny that you warnning the foreigners females ;THEY should be care full in egypt!!!then you have to ask them how they should be carefull in thier own countries!!!believe me i have been to most of the europeans countries,and i saw how the men and THE WOMENS ARE NOT FAITHFUL,
and donot forget when they make statistics about the sexaulity in europe[1998] they found it that way[in england 80%of the men and 67%of the womens did it al least one time out side home[not with his wife not with her husband,,,in france more in denmark 84%of the men 77%of the womens did it out side home,,and in holand is more and more,,,!!!]iam not trying to say the people in europe is bad ,but iam trying to say,it happened every where,and egypt has few and very rare from what you have in your own countries,just open your door or windows and you will see how the situation is their!!!!
jutta to answer your question,ofcourse i'll not be happy if my wife did the same,,yes its nightmare if she did it with another man!!but also donot worry because once i asked my wife very clearly;;;how long time you need to miss making love with me????she answered very clear and honest that she needs that one time every six months[and remember the problem is not on me or her,but you cannot believe how much she loves me!!!!!!so iam not worry of this point!!its just imagination!!!
LISTEN EVERY BODY;as i have seen this site and read what you talking about,,so i decided to come and write you about my sitaution and experiances!!!so please iam not coming here to have judgement by you,because easly i know iam not doing right,at the same time i cannot stop doing that also!!more over iam asking you to stop saying[look what the egyptian men like ahmed doing with the innocent foreigners womens]because iam doing that in egypt from time to time,but when i was in europe[i have lived their] i used to do it two times a week!!so the problem is not in egypt,,!!the problen on me not in my country,,,and stop talking about morality,,,because iam very honest person in business and generaly in my daily life,,except in this point,iam not honest and i confess,and i realy hope i can control my self one day!!good luck

Sorry, but you have a really weird kind of moral. Do you think cheating your wife is not "so bad" if you are telling the other women half of the truth. It is whenever you do it! No matter which reason you ever have!
And it's the same with young girls: you do not tell them the truth. This is the only fact that counts. And even if the women you sleep with would know it and accept it, that you are married: it is cheating and it is a sin, whatever you are trying to tell us. Dont try to lie to yourself: you are lying to the dearest and beloved person in your life. And you are cheating here again and again. And at the same time you are trying to tell us, that cheating is something different when you live in Europe or when you live in Egypt. I mean what are you trying to tell us? That the bad bad western women are guilty because the sleep with you and you are not because for you it's just a matter of physical need?????
Come on boy! I think you can not believe yourself that it's true what you are trying to tell us. If it might be really a physical problem for you, then why dont you take another wife. But ohhhh sorry, I forgot: then you have to cheat two wifes because maybe she will have another problem which doesnt fit in your life-plan!

kamar
Member # 4014

Rate Member
Ahmed, I appreciate your sincerity,really.
as you tell, all world is not good now.
so, I not I judge anybody,all are free of make what we think better.
each and free of live his life as he believes better.

Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
jutta i hate your way of talking,!!
first iam not lying on you,or on mu self,and i would ask all the angels here,how old are you?and how many times you did it with out marraige,,even or with stable relationship?of course i open the door for alot of you to just lie!!!and show how they are the white angels in this life,
second iam not trying to say the western womens bad or guilty!!but iam saying [i meet the womens who has the same point of veiw,[having a good time,and living the moment as it is!!]i didnot say they cheating on me,,more over iam saying i know iam not making right,but iam making wrong,
and i told you i cannot take another wife,because i donot like to hurt my wife or kids,but you insist to say[take another wife!!!]
kamar thanks for your reply,

this has nothing to do with "being an angle" or not! It's just a question of self-respect, moral and respect of your beloved ones. Of course you would not believe it: but yes, I did never in my life had sex with a man to whom I did not have a serious relationship with. And this were my first husband, my boyfriend (for 5 years) and now my new husband again. I was married and I had the chance to do it, but the only thing you have to do is: Say NO! My husband once had a serious car accident and we were not be able to make love for several month. But this is definitely no reason to just say: I need it, so let's have another man. Carpe diem! Maybe its fun and I will die tomorrow! It was hard time, yes, but "...in good and in bad times..." has a meaning for me. And I left him, because I found out that he cheated me and took away all my trust in him.
For example if you would have an accident and you would not be able to make love anymore. Would you like your wife playing around with other men, just because she "needs" it?
At least: when you definitely know that you are doing wrong - why you do it? Are you just a slave of your physical needs?
In fact you are the best example according to Hanans original post: you are a liar to part of the woman you are having sex with. You are Orfi-marrying them without telling them the truth, and maybe your wife will find out one day by coincidence and you will loose the best in your life.
So Hanan you see: who is doing wrong who in an Orfi-marriage ?

newcomer
Member # 1056

How can you say that you are being honest with yourself?!!! In one breath you say that you use orfi marriages which you think are right (halal) and in the next breath you are saying that you lie and cheat to get women to sleep with you! The two don’t go together.

You also say that you cannot take another wife because you do not want to hurt your first wife...by taking orfi wives you are already taking other wives, but taking the easy way out by not telling your first wife about it (and as Jutta says, see what hanan said about that at the beginning of this thread). You are just fooling your first wife into thinking that she is married to a patient, honest, faithful husband who wouldn’t put her at risk by possibly bringing STDs, or other problems, into her house. You say that she really loves you...it is only the face that you show her that she loves, it seems that she doesn’t know the real you, I wonder if she would love that other man as much?

You are also cheating your “orfi wives” by not giving them the rights that a halal marriage entitles them to. Despite them maybe only agreeing to it to “enjoy the moment” they can do that as non-Muslims if they choose to, but you have other responsibilities on you by agreeing to that contract. You seemed so proud of the fact that you give some of your women money!!!!! This is their right on you, and more! So by doing what you are doing you are already hurting your first wife, your orfi wives, your religion, and also your own Hereafter.

One night stands and having relations outside marriage as a non-Muslim is one thing, but as a Muslim man who brags about what he does and then shows indignation at other people’s lack of understanding of the religion or tries to justify what he is doing as halal it is another thing completely.

Allah only changes a person’s condition if he tries to change himself, you need to start working on making those changes, not having some vague hope that one day in the future it will be made easy for you, that day may come too late!!!

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Professional therapy is required when people can't stop themselves from cheating, all over the place.
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:

because i do not like to hurt my wife or kids

So you think what you are doing doesn't hurt your wife and kids. What sort of example of a Muslim are you to them.

And when your daughters grow up and marry would you want their husbands to behave like you do.

I tell you having a honest second marriage would be far less hurtful to your wife than being married to a Muslim that thinks it is OK to lie, cheat and sleep around. If you have had many Orfi wives then you have probably not bothered about gettign divorces so you are also going against the Koran on the number of wives you should have. If the government finds out they will proscecute you like that did that man who had 60 odd wives.

You know what you are doing is wrong. Against Allah, against the Koran, against your wife, against your children and against those Western women.

The woman that started this thread could be your wife.

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com