EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Seducing Kimo (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Seducing Kimo
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So there is citizen and me wanting the whole Rudolph Valnetino scene and Luxor Lover and Asiaq going for the Omar Shriaf angle

Come on Kimo

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who the hell is Omar Shriaf

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
So there is citizen and me wanting the whole Rudolph Valnetino scene and Luxor Lover and Asiaq going for the Omar Shriaf angle

Come on Kimo

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's my keyboard lol

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright ladies, here is what we will need:

-Straps.
-Thumbscrews.
-A cage.
-A bathtub full of chocolate.
-Three candles, two red, one white.
-A calculus book.
-Molten lava.
-A bucket of karkade.
-A persian cat.
-A persian rug.
-Whips not less than 4 and no more than 13.
-*You know what* rings, 7 inch diameter (wink, I wish).

If you don't know what these are for, then you don't deserve my inner nasty Arab. Also we'll need:

-A safety word.
-Anti-Arab repellant in case I get too Arab on your you know what.
-Anti bible repellant in case you get too biblical on my you know what.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Safety Word = ORFI!!!!!!

------------------

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oohhhhhhhhhh, kimo, that calculus book... how did you know my special kink?
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
oohhhhhhhhhh, kimo, that calculus book... how did you know my special kink?

Well I do know you like to integrate during an orgi, but you also like to partially differentiate yourself from the masses.

groan, well I am allowed at least one groaner, right?

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Safety Word = ORFI!!!!!!

Okay safety word = orfik

ya kharaby, ana sokar, dorky huh.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Okay safety word = orfik

You brute, you brute those word said in that husky Arabic voice

Please master translate for your poor slave

(My normal translator is my 12 year old daughter I don't think I should use her on this occassion lol )

------------------

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citizen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
masses? I thought it was a cosy threesome.
Posts: 1039 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by citizen:
masses? I thought it was a cosy threesome.

Well Asiaq, LuxorLover, Omar are coming too. What else would I use the persian cat+bucket of karkade for Citizen, try to concentrate please. Seriously sometimes you just...

menage a trois is so passe darling.

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
quote:

You brute, you brute those word said in that husky Arabic voice

Please master translate for your poor slave

(My normal translator is my 12 year old daughter I don't think I should use her on this occassion lol )

Well if I say ya kharaby ana sokar in a typical husky nasty inner Arab voice that would be too kinky ... even for me. Do you think Unibrau would come if we ask her nicely?

citizen
Member # 1344

Member Rated:
hmmm menage a six?? if they're not all Arabs, we'll need some other types of repellent. Or maybe the molten lava will do..
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
That is what the karkade is for citizen, especially when it is hot mmmmmm

------------------

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
La2, seriously ba2a, I am really sorry for hijaking Canadian babes serious topic and turning it into this drivel. I am ashamed of myself, the fact that I am not in a serious mood today is no excuse. So as a token of my guilt, here is a more serious note:

Okay we have four roles available so choose now, who wants to be:
-Unibrau's wife.
-The lezbo nurse.
-The Japanese schoolgirl.
-The hot hi school calculus teacher.

Orders will be filled on a first come first served basis.

I will be the warlock and of course Omar insisted that he be the timelord, well you know him aaarghhh.

[This message has been edited by kimo_the_maniac (edited 08 June 2004).]

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
La2, seriously ba2a, I am really sorry for hijaking Canadian babes serious topic and turning it into this drivel. I am ashamed of myself, the fact that I am not in a serious mood today is no excuse. So as a token of my guilt, here is a more serious note:

Okay we have four roles available so choose now, who wants to be:
-Unibrau's wife.
-The lezbo nurse.
-The Japanese schoolgirl.
-The hot hi school calculus teacher.

Orders will be filled on a first come first served basis.

I will be the warlock and of course Omar insisted that he be the timelord, well you know him aaarghhh.

Well citizen will kill me if I nick the The hot hi school calculus teacher so I want to be The Japanese schoolgirl. I love sushi

------------------

PS Kimo we are all entitled to be silly occassionally

[This message has been edited by akshar (edited 08 June 2004).]

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 10 July 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ladies?

quote:

-Straps.
-Thumbscrews.
-A cage.
-A calculus book.
-Molten lava.
-A bucket of karkade.
-A persian cat.
-A persian rug.

If you don't know what these are for, then you don't deserve my inner nasty Arab. Also we'll need:

-A safety word.

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
???

quote:
Well citizen will kill me if I nick the The hot hi school calculus teacher so I want to be The Japanese schoolgirl. I love sushi

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

delete

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by asiaq:
Now i can understand ,why i cut not seduse you in McDonals , it has to be more kinky !! ))

Because you have to share

------------------

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Jane, just hold your horses here.....citizen might have a bit of competition for the hot high school teacher, it's not a done deal ya know! Just don't count your chickens citizen.....

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
hey Jane, just hold your horses here.....citizen might have a bit of competition for the hot high school teacher, it's not a done deal ya know! Just don't count your chickens citizen.....

Bloody hell what am I doing, posting on ES first thing in the morning

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Oh but I'm sorry kimo, the persian cat has to go.
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimo, Kimo, why hast thou forsaken me for these harlots? Have I not loved three from afar and written poetry to thee by the bucketful. Had I not been sleeping I would hath come to thine aid while these hussies hassled thee now thy whip is borken and I am too late to rescue thee from thy fate.

PS I really wanted to be the Japanes schoolgirl but I am afraid that I wouldn't fit into the costume. Perhaps I would share Jane's sushi instead.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 09 June 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
sorry, luxorlover, you missed the boat, she who dares wins! I'm working out the scenario as we speak and will be back later with the details...
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-Straps.
-Thumbscrews.
-A cage.
-A calculus book.
-Molten lava.
-A bucket of karkade.
-A persian cat.
-A persian rug.

-A safety word.

Where did I EVER get the idea you were scary?

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Went to bed laughing last night after seeing what you all up to.

Did find out what
meant though... that made me laugh even more

Very naughty... well depending on how your mind works!!

Think the sun has got to you lot!

All the best and if you can't be good be careful!
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:

Bloody hell what am I doing, posting on ES first thing in the morning

I know it is the most fun I have had on ES in ages.

But now I have to share my sushi with LuxorLover. I demand a recount

Kimo, y basha, I want my own sushi

------------------

Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
hubby does not provide sushi?

quote:
I know it is the most fun I have had on ES in ages.

But now I have to share my sushi with LuxorLover. I demand a recount

Kimo, y basha, I want my own sushi

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forsooth Kimo, I am ruined. You have given your heart to another and Jane does not want to share her sushi. Penny can I cry on your shoulder.

Alas and alak, I shall have to wear a chastity belt for the rest of my life or throw myself into the Nile. Perhaps I could partake to a Nunnery. No - I forgot I am a Moslem and they might not accept me and a wimple is so uncomfortable. Egad Sir, how could you be so cold hearted.

There is none who will fight for my virtue. The Crusaders returned vanquished and without me. My banner has fallen.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 09 June 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Ok I will take the sushi (now that is something I miss in Egypt) and forget about Kimo but I am not sharing

Alas, alack and rue the day, Kimo we must be seperated. My heart has been taken by another and sushi wins the day. I shall always remember the brief night of passion we spent last night. I can only give you up because I knwo you will find another. (In fact there seems to be a bloody long queue, with Moll caming in as a late runner).

Remember we are not all the same just like the fingers on your hand we are all different. Age is only a number. etc etc

Think of me as I disapear into the night.

Ladies be kind to him, he was my love but sushi won the day. I am fickle, cold and shallow but raw fish and cold rice, this maiden could not resist their charms.

It is a far far better thing I have done than I have ever done before.

------------------

Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
everything is available in Egypt
http://www.sushi.infogate.de/rest/af_egypt_cairo.htm

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shams:

Hail to you residents of Cairo, you fortunate amongst men (and women). Alas for the residents of Luxor, no such fortune graces our fair city.

So o great prince Kimo the temptations were to much. O that I could live in Cairo and have sushi and the temptations of the flesh, the great and wise Kimo

------------------

Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
hubby must be so boring.

quote:
Hail to you residents of Cairo, you fortunate amongst men (and women). Alas for the residents of Luxor, no such fortune graces our fair city.

So o great prince Kimo the temptations were to much. O that I could live in Cairo and have sushi and the temptations of the flesh, the great and wise Kimo

wedi
Member # 4480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wedi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shams:

My husband and I tried sushi for the first time at that Way Out place in Cairo. Actually, I ordered spring rolls and they were out so they gave us sushi instead lol. We looked at it, and I told him it was uncooked fish. I told him to try it first........no you go first........no you I dare you........so we ended up trying it together and yuckkkkkkkkk....the waiters were watching us and laughing .....we agreed no more sushi for as long as we both shall live!

Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
So does that mean I get Kimo?? Egads Sir my prayers are answered and my virtue is saved. I may still have to throw myself in the Nile though as I have never tried Sushi and the Nile is full of wriggling raw fish.
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
So does that mean I get Kimo?? Egads Sir my prayers are answered and my virtue is saved. I may still have to throw myself in the Nile though as I have never tried Sushi and the Nile is full of wriggling raw fish.

Thou ist a maid of little experience forsooth. If thou hadst but one mouthful then the charms of Kimo would be like dust.

------------------

kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
I guess with Akshar chickening out we can take moll in. You can come as big fat bastard, once again from the spy who shagged me, bring that kilt along.

Sonnet to Luxorlover:

There once were two lovers,
Who were into leather,
The woman was called Butch,
And the man was called Heather.

Heather spilled the lava,
Before Butch could spread the rug,
So Butch said, know what my lova,
Now I will squish you like a bug.

Stomping and straps, boots and a heel,
They flew through the night in trance,
But be careful, by the end your **** still can feel,
The pleasure when in panties you prance.

Wherefore hast thou thy fetish forsaken,
Mayhaps because the calculus teacher is taken?

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
[B]I guess with Akshar chickening out we can take moll in. You can come as big fat bastard, once again from the spy who shagged me, bring that kilt along.

Kimo, I'm coming as the hot teacher or nothing, find a big fat bastard somewhere else! And to think I've just spent an hour's booooring meeting planning my seduction....it passed the time quite nicely.
But just for that, I'm not telling you what my plans were, but they involved Boolean equations and you being a naughty boy in my classroom...so there!

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Oh Moll. I lose again. I couldn't get the sushi and now I've lost the quatratics.

Life has lost its meaning. Pergatory beckons.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Luxorlover, don't despair. Life is still worth living, there are other kimos in the sea. I'm a bit depressed myself actually...I had SUCH plans, you wouldn't believe it!! Everybody in the meeting kept wanting to know why I was smirking and I couldn't tell them....But I can NOT be fat bastard, it's hot teacher or nothing, I have my principles.

But Luxorlover, why don't you come up with another role that might appeal to kimo? I'm thinking maybe French maid, I think you might be in with a chance there.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member

Oh God jane, you're not doing your Captain Oates AGAIN are you?? hehe

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:

Oh God jane, you're not doing your Captain Oates AGAIN are you?? hehe

You scottish bisom you

I was perfectly sober on this thread, although no one would guess it.

PS you going to be over the same time as shareen? Could be blast if you are

------------------

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Can I be Boudica? I like the idea of having a sword, a shield and war paint. Can I paint myself blue? Bliss.

Kimo, Kimo, wherefor art thoug Kimo?

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member

Kimo, Kimo, wherefor art thoug Kimo?[/B][/QUOTE]

Think we've scared him off....yeah, go on, Luxorlover, paint yourself blue, I don't see how anybody could have a problem with that, as long as it doesn't rub off when you, you know what I mean

No Jane, shareen comes in on the plane I'm going home on, boo hoo...I tried to change my flight to have another week but I couldn't, it's a bummer.

Shams
Member # 4486

Rate Member
he knows what they want

quote:
Originally posted by asiaq:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luxorlover:
[b]Can I be Boudica? I like the idea of having a sword, a shield and war paint. Can I paint myself blue? Bliss.

Kimo, Kimo, wherefor art thoug Kimo?

A new topic= why do western woman so easy fall for Kimo_the_maniac[/B][/QUOTE]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com