EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » black list for egyptian man in hurghada?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: black list for egyptian man in hurghada?
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

does somebody know if there is a "black list" for man in Hurghada? I found something on the net, but it is completly in russian - so not really heplful. I would just like to share my experience and maybe get other impressions as well...

Thanks!!

P.S. Don't wanna attack anybody - just share information's!

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hatshepsut:
Hi,

does somebody know if there is a "black list" for man in Hurghada? I found something on the net, but it is completly in russian - so not really heplful. I would just like to share my experience and maybe get other impressions as well...

Thanks!!

I guess you found www.kunstkamera.net
It is the only one like this
But they have an online translation tool on the site so that you easily can read all what is written there

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much. Yes, this is what I found before, just thought that there is something similar in english or another language. Found this really interesting...

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a site that warns men about defunct Russian mail order brides?
Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostris
Member # 4694

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for lostris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:

there should be one

Posts: 13 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

http://www.russianwomenblacklist.com/

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jag, that is too funny. It is perfect, isn't it?

I had to copy this part for everyone to read:

Hopefully what you learn from this site will be what to watch for. By reading some of the emails these men have been sent you should start seeing a pattern and pay attention to the warning signs.
If you are asked for large amounts of money very soon in your correspondence,sometimes the second or third letter.
If the lady will not answer your questions that you ask concerning her family, home, work, Etc.
If she is not able to supply you with a proper mailing address other than a email.
If she can't give you a phone # or can't get to a phone to actually talk to her, even if you were to call her.
(they may not all have phones, but they can use one somewhere)
If she falls madly in love with you after a simple email and never meeting or talking to you, she is either setting you up for a scam, or not very stable.
If in her letters to you, she calls you by the wrong name, says something about the city or country you live in but gets it wrong or
(Here's the big one)
Signs her letter with the wrong name!!
This will tell you she is playing the same game elsewhere and got confused.
These are just a few things to watch for, as you read the letters on the site you will start to see many little hints.

Does this not sound exactly like what the male scammers do? The funniest joke would be if one of these women found one of those men. They wouldn't know what to do. Actually they would probably identify each other pretty fast and move on, but the conversation at first might be fun to watch.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Debbie,
In reply to your question if male scammers do the same as the Russian ladies. In my case the answer is no. The guy I met ONLY ONLINE...thank God...seemed like a reasonable enough guy...had a job...didn't sign with any different names and acted quite normal (but this is not to say that evil people cannot act normal) hahahahaha....I read somewhere else that women are stupid enough to fall for these gigolos. I want to correct this. Not everyone who writes here went to Egypt and met one of these losers (which do not represent all of Egypt of course). I think that with some of us we have discovered early on the scam or they have been discovered accidentally and after when you post their name on here, the gigolos don't know where to run. I would have never gone to Egypt to meet my so called online 'friend' since I know that a man who really loves a woman would travel miles to see her. What women are doing by posting information about these men is just warning others about their illicit scam. There has been a high number of cases where a man marries a woman, then divorces her after 6 months to get residency for himself or even for his other wife. No one no matter how vulnerable they are should be scammed this way. I saw this program on 48 hours (CBS) about this guy that had girls all over the world and clearly targeted some of them. Some scammers are smart and can play up the religion, love, loneliness, sadness or some other card to gain the support of a woman's love. This is an outright cowardly act.
I have friends who are arabic (from different countries) here in Canada and I know they are not like the one I met from Egypt.

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW !!!

Thank you Debbie - I had a good laugh on it....

had also a look on the website and was really....surprised??, don't know if this is the right word to say....anyhow it would be fun if the men and women on this side's would meet each other.....

hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you!!!
Nilotic
Member # 4647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nilotic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Debbie..

That was a genuine fun..

I'm a new member who is still getting acquainted of what's going on here... I hope I'll be participating soon..

Posts: 26 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nilotic
Member # 4647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nilotic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way Debbie.. being a senior member, Do you have any advice to be posted for new comers concerning taking part in what's going on here.. I appreciate your contribution.. thanks in advance...
Posts: 26 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised there is no Luxor Gigolo blacklist.
Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should be as there are more than enough of them.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your are absolutely right debbie,
they also could lern a ,lot from each other!!!
aischa
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Jag, that is too funny. It is perfect, isn't it?

I had to copy this part for everyone to read:

Hopefully what you learn from this site will be what to watch for. By reading some of the emails these men have been sent you should start seeing a pattern and pay attention to the warning signs.
If you are asked for large amounts of money very soon in your correspondence,sometimes the second or third letter.
If the lady will not answer your questions that you ask concerning her family, home, work, Etc.
If she is not able to supply you with a proper mailing address other than a email.
If she can't give you a phone # or can't get to a phone to actually talk to her, even if you were to call her.
(they may not all have phones, but they can use one somewhere)
If she falls madly in love with you after a simple email and never meeting or talking to you, she is either setting you up for a scam, or not very stable.
If in her letters to you, she calls you by the wrong name, says something about the city or country you live in but gets it wrong or
(Here's the big one)
Signs her letter with the wrong name!!
This will tell you she is playing the same game elsewhere and got confused.
These are just a few things to watch for, as you read the letters on the site you will start to see many little hints.

Does this not sound exactly like what the male scammers do? The funniest joke would be if one of these women found one of those men. They wouldn't know what to do. Actually they would probably identify each other pretty fast and move on, but the conversation at first might be fun to watch.

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jaguar, are u looking for a wife on that site? lol
Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our women are the most beautiful, n'est pas?
Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for araftoony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did you try them?
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
Our women are the most beautiful, n'est pas?

[This message has been edited by araftoony (edited 09 July 2004).]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by araftoony:
did you try them?

I AM ONE OF THEM! heheheheheheheh

araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for araftoony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you like women?
quote:
I AM ONE OF THEM! heheheheheheheh

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
you like women?

Depends on a woman

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Femmes. Tres jolies.
Gosh, this site ROCKS...

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
may I wish you good luck then? you are not my type.

quote:
Depends on a woman

[This message has been edited by araftoony (edited 09 July 2004).]

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
may I wish you good luck then? you are not my type.

Off course u may wish me good luck. But u broke my heart...and u made me cry...men are so cruel...

araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
we are aren't we?

quote:
Off course u may wish me good luck. But u broke my heart...and u made me cry...men are so cruel...

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lukoshko, dear sister, let me wipe off your tears. Bring it on, boyz!
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Lukoshko, dear sister, let me wipe off your tears. Bring it on, boyz!

be so kind...thanks...no that's not all....here are some more tears....u are soo sweat.....

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lukoshko.. seriously now... are you straight??
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
araftoony
Member # 4730

Rate Member
why does she/he remind me of my name you think?

quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Lukoshko.. seriously now... are you straight??

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lukoshko, if you wish me to be your 'consolation advisor', so be it, I am a nice person under the cover of a wicked witch after all. Guys here, what's a big deal with someone's sexual orientation anyway? FYI, before you start shooting (I forgot my bullet proof vest today), I prefer the male species, with a kinky weakness for Egyptian gigolos.

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Lukoshko, if you wish me to be your 'consolation advisor'
Oh, sister, u are very kind to me! Men are very rude smtimes...it does harm to our soft hearts...

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
why does she/he

SHE

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Lukoshko, HE LOOOOOOOOOOVES U.
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Lukoshko, HE LOOOOOOOOOOVES U.

I see it

LoveAlways
Member # 4869

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAlways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are almost all playing with u...how many names you wanna have??? also my (almost) husband did this..i am sure he really loves me but he had sex with other woman also only for mony, HE GET PAID FOR IT!! his excuse: My Jesus want it..
Posts: 20 | From: Holland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least one thing of interest comes out of all this. If he says "My Jesus wants this" then he is a Christian - shows that not only Moslems have taken up the profession.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveAlways
Member # 4869

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAlways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
At least one thing of interest comes out of all this. If he says "My Jesus wants this" then he is a Christian - shows that not only Moslems have taken up the profession.

For sure...

Posts: 20 | From: Holland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In fact there is one.
I'll try to find it for you.

Best regards
Jutta

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey , I am just a normal guy...never been a gigolo,,,,,,,I want to be a gigolo. Where do i sign up??? ..

Oh, and my price is LE 3 .......but i am willing to negotiate.

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cheap, really, you should offer yourself in the newspaper, believe me, i am sure you will find a lot of customers. but you have to be a very good liar!!!
from aischa ith love
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianGuy:
Hey , I am just a normal guy...never been a gigolo,,,,,,,I want to be a gigolo. Where do i sign up??? ..

Oh, and my price is LE 3 .......but i am willing to negotiate.

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluesky
Member # 4564

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluesky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a new site for speak on back list, I think is better speak there without fuel here with much words.....
www.egyptwarning.proboards20.com/index.cgi

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CATTIE
Member # 3555

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CATTIE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUTTA HELLO !
TELL ME WHAT ARE THE OTHER SITES THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT ?
I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOME INFO... THANKS

Posts: 16 | From: PARIS, FRANCE | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tenerissima
Member # 7308

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tenerissima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hatshepsut:
Hi,

Thanks!!

hi,

if you want to know some informations go to
www.carookee.com

or to
www.kunstkamera.net

you find a lot of informations, believe me and nothing good.

Posts: 1 | From: Germany | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or.... www.dezy-house.ru/forum.com ... this one has photos too... I found my ex-boss on there!!! Verrrry funny!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seven
Member # 6883

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for seven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh poor egyptian men !!!!! But, where is the black list on english, german, italian women ???? aahahahahhhahahahah
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a lot of this women who put eg in black list didn't recognize that so they put themselves in the list of women-list of ...
Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com