EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » HAPPY ENDING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAPPY ENDING
Gem35
Member # 2820

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Gem35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say that I have the most fantastic husband in the world and he is Egyptian. The most kind and generous man I've ever met. I found this forum last year just before we got married and it gave me many doubts. I started to question everything. It seems so crazy now, as we are so happy. My point is just for those who have found genuine love, don't be afraid.
Posts: 26 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy for you. I remember you and I am glad things worked out for you. I remember when I first read things on here and it made me doubt but I realised nobody knew my husband but me and took the risk. I am so glad I did.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT'S GREAT!WISH YOU LOVELY LONG LIFE WITH YOUR SWEET EGYPTIAN MAN,,,,
Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gem35
Member # 2820

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Gem35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Jane and Ahmed. Hasn't anyone else here got a happy ending? Let's hear about some great love stories.
Posts: 26 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gem35:
Thanks Jane and Ahmed. Hasn't anyone else here got a happy ending? Let's hear about some great love stories.

I have been happy with my beautiful ,loving, honest Egyptian husband for nearly 3 years now.
I could never find a more loving person than what he is.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a different but still happy ending. I have a wonderful home, a life and I love Luxor. Temples, tombs and warmth. What more could I ask for.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indiana
Member # 4685

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

I'm new in this forum. I want to know more and more informations about Egypt in details. I've been reading a lot of messages in this site. I found it's interesting and could be so helpful. I have some good and bad experiences with Egyptians and will share them next time.

Have a great day.

Posts: 1 | From: Ina | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunny44
Member # 3930

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sunny44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all...yes i`m happy as well - for you...
i hope one day i can post a topic like that as well, but me still in doubt...but it`s so nice to hear the positive side as well, gives me some hope and support...thanks...

Posts: 18 | From: switzerland | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THANK GOD!! At last a good story about an Egyptian! I have been reading and getting armed to attack my poor man when I go back after reading all on this site! i feel better now there are SOME happy ones.
quote:
Just wanted to say that I have the most fantastic husband in the world and he is Egyptian. The most kind and generous man I've ever met. I found this forum last year just before we got married and it gave me many doubts. I started to question everything. It seems so crazy now, as we are so happy. My point is just for those who have found genuine love, don't be afraid.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My happiness has come through getting rid of the man Why does anyone need a man to be happy? Long live Egypt.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aphrodite_usa
Member # 4892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aphrodite_usa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

How did you meet this wonderful man? Online? I am talking with an egyptian man online for 1 month... he seems genuine, but i know i can be too trusting. my heart says yes, my brain says, "what the F are you thinking!" haha Anyone else with a happy ending story?

[This message has been edited by aphrodite_usa (edited 27 July 2004).]

Posts: 11 | From: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am thinking exactly the same. As I have yet no "happy end" but I do hope a "happy beginning".
All our papers from me and my husband are on the way to court and Inshallah everything will work out so that we will have our wedding here in Germany end of August/beginning of September.
Due to different reasons I'll be unfortunately not be able to live in Egypt, but he will come to Germany and I am sure that our relationship will be happy.

BR
Jutta

------------------
http://www.symbolon.beep.de

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 years happily married to my Egypt. man, he is a wonderful father, a loving, passionate and caring husband, may Allah bless him and keep him for us in faith, health and happiness, Amin.

salam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My handsome, exotic looking Egyptian husband is very sweet, sincere, and a great father too! We have been happily married 10 yrs., I'm new to Egypt and he has been great but it's still hard to adjust. He was so different from a typical American Guy when I met him in USA. He actually had sincerity, good heart, wasn't playing a game. Best thing is he gave up a lucrative business in USA which took him away from me and the children 60-70 hrs week, because he wanted to enjoy his family and life here. (WE can afford more easily to live the good life here without the business) WE are so in love still he says I put a spell on him!
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met my husband 9 years ago in Hurghada. We now have 2 children, 1 boy and 1 girl.
Sure, everyone has there ups and downs, but I would not give him up for all the love in the world, or him me.

Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finallyyy,its more than wonderful to hear one good,happy ending story in this site!I won`t lie if i say that after reading all these stories in here,i was really converted into deep doubts above his truly thoughts and mind,i was looking for a reason to give up of him somehow,to catch him in mistake!thx of God he never did smth insulting,said or done smth. to make me think bad,and even now im more in love with him than before!I`m still afraid to say i`ll have happy end,coz its not all in our hands,but if God allow us,very soon we will get marry in Egypt(not an orfi) ,absolutely legal marriage!Wish me luck!!!!!!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finallyyy,its more than wonderful to hear one good,happy ending story in this site!I won`t lie if i say that after reading all these stories in here,i was really converted into deep doubts above his truly thoughts and mind,i was looking for a reason to give up of him somehow,to catch him in mistake!thx of God he never did smth insulting,said or done smth. to make me think bad,and even now im more in love with him than before!I`m still afraid to say i`ll have happy end,coz its not all in our hands,but if God allow us,very soon we will get marry in Egypt(not an orfi) ,absolutely legal marriage!Wish me luck!!!!!!
amen

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com