EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Orfi...how does the Egyptian women truelly feel? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Orfi...how does the Egyptian women truelly feel?
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Haqikah:
[B]Natashia wanted to know how egyptian women really feel, its wonderful to know all these foreigners feel they can speak on our behalf, as if we don't have our own voice based on a few conversations they had with women they know. I had conversations with European women that say they have slep with a lot of men, should I now speak for European women and say, oh they like sleeping with a lot of men, according to the 3 I talked to. This is nonsense.

Yeah it's nonsense, and that's why I get so EXTREMELY pissed off with ignorant people like Blunt making judgements on me. God help Egyptian women if everybody judged them on her, she's an insult to Egyptian women with her venom and her ranting and raving.

No on second thoughts, change that....I couldn't give a monkey's what a moron like that thinks.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Haqika I see your point. I really do. But, many very young women/girls in the southern villages really are living in the dark ages and have little choice in whom they marry. They do have the right to say no, but they seldom do - just in case nobody else asks.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Sorry Haqika I see your point. I really do. But, many very young women/girls in the southern villages really are living in the dark ages and have little choice in whom they marry. They do have the right to say no, but they seldom do - just in case nobody else asks.

But it is changing. I know my sister in law refused 2 before she agreed to no 3. I also know that although it was 'arranged' (a relative and came through her brother) she is really in love with him. She sneaks round my house to use the phone and speak to him. I may not speak enough Arabic to know exactly what is being said but I can tell lovey dovey mush in any language. She is totally in love with him.

I like to think that my influence on the family will benefit the women. FGM has already come up, not to my satidsfaction yet but at least it is being debated. We celebrated the birthday of my step daughter the other day. My sister in law wore a low cut dress for her engagement. My co-wife is getting an automatic washing machine. She is also getting English lessons from me and my daughter with approval from her husband ad family as this will make her children more educated. They all go to the Dr more because there is the money to pay for it. The children are now expected to complete their education to college level. All little things but from little acorns mighty oaks do grow.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i just read through this lot and its amazing how some people just despise anyone thats happy! why is it so hard for anyone to understand akshar and her extended family ARE actually happy about it? personally i couldnt share my man but thats ME im a jealous cow, why attack her because shes happy with her situation and the family are too?

None of the euro/usa women can really say what its like to be the egyptian wife because they are not egyptian and not brought up in the same way, egyptian women are brought up in that environment that the husband may eventually have another wife, they have a choice BEFORE they married him to have a clause in the marriage contract allowing them to divorce if he does. The question is really about the man himself not being entirely honest with wife #1 as he should be islamically, and if she stays yes he should treat them equally. What makes everyone so sure akshars hubby isnt treating them equally? As a 'westerner' to me it doesnt matter which of the couple has the money, its all 'ours' and akshar will be of similar mind too i think. To her hubbys family a second wife wont be unusual and there are many many women worldwide who do and accept this and are happy!
Even the egyptian women here that can answer the question are not speaking for the entire female population of egypt, its all to do with what we can take personally!

Blunt, you just need putting down like any rabid dog

I think blunt is female and is the egyptian wife of a man who ran off with a european or american woman, whatever it is it has the foulest mouth i have ever seen and most of the arabic i cant read anyway thank God, although there were quite a few words i did get.

someone got the hyperdermic? lets get it out of its misery asap.

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it :D

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moll:

Oh you sad, SAD person....it's not even worth answering a low life like you. If YOU'RE an example of Egyptian women, no bloody wonder Egyptian men want a foreign wife.

I bet no Egyptian woman never paid to get laid, so I guess you're the lowlife...Blunt is a man... and I'm sure he wouldn't want you...Unless you have a ton of money.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
wow i just read through this lot and its amazing how some people just despise anyone thats happy! why is it so hard for anyone to understand akshar and her extended family ARE actually happy about it? personally i couldnt share my man but thats ME im a jealous cow, why attack her because shes happy with her situation and the family are too?

None of the euro/usa women can really say what its like to be the egyptian wife because they are not egyptian and not brought up in the same way, egyptian women are brought up in that environment that the husband may eventually have another wife, they have a choice BEFORE they married him to have a clause in the marriage contract allowing them to divorce if he does. The question is really about the man himself not being entirely honest with wife #1 as he should be islamically, and if she stays yes he should treat them equally. What makes everyone so sure akshars hubby isnt treating them equally? As a 'westerner' to me it doesnt matter which of the couple has the money, its all 'ours' and akshar will be of similar mind too i think. To her hubbys family a second wife wont be unusual and there are many many women worldwide who do and accept this and are happy!
Even the egyptian women here that can answer the question are not speaking for the entire female population of egypt, its all to do with what we can take personally!

Blunt, you just need putting down like any rabid dog

I think blunt is female and is the egyptian wife of a man who ran off with a european or american woman, whatever it is it has the foulest mouth i have ever seen and most of the arabic i cant read anyway thank God, although there were quite a few words i did get.

someone got the hyperdermic? lets get it out of its misery asap.

I too find it strange that so many people are not prepared to accept that it can work for some people. Well more fool them unless you are prepared to try it you can't know. My brother in law was asked by some recent guests what was the difference between me and my co-wife and he said none. They both care about each others children and each other and of course about Mahmoud. Mahmoud's family cared abut them exactly the same.

Of course i accepet my situation is highly unusual (yet I know of other families where it works as well) but why not. Statistically some have to work, why not mine. why not others. Like Queen Alexandria accepting Mrs Kepple and calling her to the beside of her dying husband which they had both shared.

Is not Islam more honest and open, instead of mistresses and wives we have wives on equal footing. And if the money if a communal pot is that not what communisim and early christianity suggested.

Step out of the box people

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kadijah2000:
I bet no Egyptian woman never paid to get laid, so I guess you're the lowlife...Blunt is a man... and I'm sure he wouldn't want you...Unless you have a ton of money.

Go on, make yourself look an even bigger idiot, you're doing great so far.

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya kharaaaaby she is going to talk about HER influence on the FAMILY...we're talking ROYAL family here ya bet el kalb?
Ya zeballah etlehy baa...
You are a second wife that paid a young K H A W A L to marry her
a second wife is zebaaaaalllaaaaaaaahh...and a young man that marries a woman that OLD is a zebaaaallllaaaah too...stop feeding us lies...some of us here on ES read your other stories on other FORUMS and we know your private details allllllll of them stop this charade...ya drunk...pig!

quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
But it is changing. I know my sister in law refused 2 before she agreed to no 3. I also know that although it was 'arranged' (a relative and came through her brother) she is really in love with him. She sneaks round my house to use the phone and speak to him. I may not speak enough Arabic to know exactly what is being said but I can tell lovey dovey mush in any language. She is totally in love with him.

I like to think that my influence on the family will benefit the women. FGM has already come up, not to my satidsfaction yet but at least it is being debated. We celebrated the birthday of my step daughter the other day. My sister in law wore a low cut dress for her engagement. My co-wife is getting an automatic washing machine. She is also getting English lessons from me and my daughter with approval from her husband ad family as this will make her children more educated. They all go to the Dr more because there is the money to pay for it. The children are now expected to complete their education to college level. All little things but from little acorns mighty oaks do grow.

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 04 August 2004).]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blunt:
Ya Haqikah mesh momken eli biyet3emel feena dah we a3deen sakteen fein el regalah ana set ya haqikah.. set we mafeesh RAGEL hina wala eih...a3deen sakteen sakteen 3amaleen net bahdel yimeen we shemal men hikayate el natana beta3thom.. kefaya baaa lazem 7ad yirabeehom welad el abalssah..bel korbag.. dol a3deen fi baladna wakhdeen regaletna we kaman biyeshtemo fil setat el masreyate 3einy 3einak mafeesh ay dammm wala ay e7ssasss dol welad weskha.. Haram kidah Misr metbahdela we baeit sex spot lel shara m eet beto 3 Uk we Russia we Amrika we zeft we atran...
Nefssy afara a3 feehom kam rossa ssah we nekhlass men el arraf wel zebalah eli malya el balad 7aga mesh ma3a oolah abadan...
fein el REGALAh fein regalet MASR ya Masreeyeeen ya regalah ya hooo etla3oh baa we saketoh shwayet el shara me et eli amleen respectable ladies aaalll...fein el regalah el real ones mesh shwayet el khawlat mat wa afoohom 3and 7adohom dol.. mat saketoohom...Amrican wala engleez wala zeft..

eih ya ommy fee eih bas? el regalla mawgoodeen we kol 7aga el donya bkheir. ana we a3oozo bellah men oalet ana ba2aly keteer ba2olohom ya gama3a balash te3amemo, ana 3omry ma 7a3mel kedda ma3 khawaygayah, we bossoo lel taraf el tany elly beyedfa3 3alashan el gens. feeh nas menhom beyesma3o w feeh menhom beytaneshoo, laken mosh moshkela.

el mohhem, ana mosh 3aref enty set begad walla eih, laken ana mota3atef ma3ak(y). laken shoghl el sharsha7ah dah zarif w kol 7aga laken fee nas men elly enty rada7telhom malhomsh da3wa belmawdoo3 khales. mathalan moll set metgaweza w lamma beteegy masr beteegy ma3 gozha. 3omraha ma fakaret fi el kalam el faregh elly el ba2yeen dole beyfakkaroo feeh. 3alashan kedda lama tsharsha7y lelly raye7 welly gay el nas 7atbatal tesma3lik we 7ateftekrik ragel beshanab esmoo 3atris. we delwa2ty law sama7ty matsharsha7ineesh 3ashan ana mosh adik.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
How about hearing from some ''real'' Egyptian women instead of these stuck up Egyptian wannabe khawaga broads. Where are the Egyptian women at? Do any Egyptians[I mean real Egyptians] and not these westernized types frequent this board. We only get one end of the spectrum and never hear the voice of Egyptians.

Blunt,you tell these khawagas off akee.

What's with you and this recurring theme of "real" Egyptians? How do you define "real" Egyptians? Why do you not see us as real Egyptians? I am Egyptian, and I sure as hell don't look imaginary, so I guess I am a real Egyptian.

Seriously Ausar, what is it? Do you mean poor Egyptians? Why do you consider them to be the only real Egyptians? Do you mean Egyptians who aren't fluent in English, once again why are they the real Egyptians? Anyway you can find them on Masrawy's forums if that's what you want, but you have to learn Arabic first.

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
eih ya ommy fee eih bas? el regalla mawgoodeen we kol 7aga el donya bkheir. ana we a3oozo bellah men oalet ana ba2aly keteer ba2olohom ya gama3a balash te3amemo, ana 3omry ma 7a3mel kedda ma3 khawaygayah, we bossoo lel taraf el tany elly beyedfa3 3alashan el gens. feeh nas menhom beyesma3o w feeh menhom beytaneshoo, laken mosh moshkela.

el mohhem, ana mosh 3aref enty set begad walla eih, laken ana mota3atef ma3ak(y). laken shoghl el sharsha7ah dah zarif w kol 7aga laken fee nas men elly enty rada7telhom malhomsh da3wa belmawdoo3 khales. mathalan moll set metgaweza w lamma beteegy masr beteegy ma3 gozha. 3omraha ma fakaret fi el kalam el faregh elly el ba2yeen dole beyfakkaroo feeh. 3alashan kedda lama tsharsha7y lelly raye7 welly gay el nas 7atbatal tesma3lik we 7ateftekrik ragel beshanab esmoo 3atris. we delwa2ty law sama7ty matsharsha7ineesh 3ashan ana mosh adik.

look I am only a pathetic foreign second wife who can't read arabic. Please translate I suspect this one I ought not ask my daughter to explain to me

------------------

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya Kimo ya seed el regallah yatag rassy, ya hobby el kibeer fil ES wallahy el 3azeem a7ssan ragel hina.. ya mothaqaff..enta ma3andaksh fekra eli enta betool 3leiha metgaweza deeh 3mlah eih fi makan tany bel sowar we regala ala 7egraha mata3arafhomsh we balawy betenketeb we baollak ana set ...we ana khallass mesh tay aaah 3aiza asheelhom men hina 7aram baaaa..
Bahdeloona ka setat masriyate we shatamoona we 7na a3deen sakteen...we damenna et7arak ya Kimo mesh momken kidah gaybenlena shwayet khawlat etgawezoohom we yioololna dol regalet Misr we yeftom fil Islam mesh momken kida DEEH MISR BALADNA YA KIMO BALADNA>>>ana dammy we 7ayaty we kol 7aga le MISR 7aram baa... we ba ally modda a3dah sakta batheryyyyy haram kidah GHEERO ALA MISR SHWAYA WE 3ALA DEENKOM men el zeballah deeh.. ...

quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 05 August 2004).]

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Haqikah:
Natashia wanted to know how egyptian women really feel, its wonderful to know all these foreigners feel they can speak on our behalf, as if we don't have our own voice based on a few conversations they had with women they know

I'm finished!

Yes I wanted to know...and yes I have spoken to Egyptian women...whom I have known for years.They would rather prefer their husbands having affairs than get orfi wifes because it is considered the ultimate betrayel!...in my culture its the same!...The men wants to marry another woman...but how the hell did he meet her in the first place???Did he send a family member to her home to ask for marriage?...Did he speak to her father himself...I think not...if any woman believes that than she is a very big idiot!

Yes the foreigners speak on your behalf...because you do not speak on your own behalf!Imagine all the egyptian women stood together to fight against this orfi marriage...do you think it would not have made a difference?...What about why some of the egyptian men dont want to marry egyptian girls...besides the bullshit excuses they make!...Its too damn expensive...yes...they pay a lot for mahr and thats besides the gifts and home etc.They cant afford the local girls when it comes to marriage.With a foreign woman he pays nothing...she rather pays for him!..Dont you get it???? ...The only time they dont get to chicken out on their duties is if they marry a Muslim foreigner because the religion and duties are the same...thats if her parents made sure she received a proper Islamic education.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jutta we choose our own husbands, or they choose us and we can say no, our fathers don't tell us who to marry, we are not living in the dark ages you know? We have a choice to divorce a man if he take another wife. Egyptian women look down on Orfi marriages. Only Egyptian prostitutes do that, its not a marriage of honor you know. So we are not the stupid ones, maybe the stupid ones have been convinced other wise by their beloved boyfriends who wants sex and can drop you when he's finished!

that's great IF it is like that. But for my personal experience you are an exception and a minority. As I told you: I heard from so many women exactly the opposite. And mostly I heard of arranged marriages without love, without feelings, just to meet the demands of the family and the society. And many of these women told me, that a divorce would be the financial ruin for them so that it is not possible to divorce the husband when he takes another wife, what happens very often in the small villages, for many reasons. Also these second and third wifes told me, that in the villages it is quite normal and accepted that men marry orfi a second and a third wife. they all live together in one house, door by door, with all their children and if I had not asked, I have assumed they were sisters because they were caring for each other like sisters. I can imagine that it is totally different in the upper class of Cairo or Alexandria. But dont forget the rest of the country. The cases I talked of above are mostly from Upper Egypt, Assuan, Abu Simbel, Luxor, Quena, Asjut etc.

------------------
http://www.symbolon.beep.de

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:

Dear All

When I first posted this thread it was to get an idea if western women really know what the true situation in a orfi marriage.Some do but they live in denial trying to justify their actions...by trying to convince people that they are a benifit to the family financially and if it wasnt for them the family would not have survived.Sorry please dont take this wrong and i dont mean to offend anyone ....but how did the family survive before the orfi wife came into the picture???...Allah provides...not orfi wife PERIOD!Others know from the start what the consequences are but for them it is favorable...because there is no responsibility...almost like a premarital relationship in the west......no divorce courts paying thousands of dollars,no splitting of property,no prenuptual agreements, no waiting years for the divorce to be final etc.

With that you are absolutely WRONG.
I can only speak for Germany for example, but regarding law, there is nearly the same for premartial status as for martial status. You have the right to go to court for splitting property etc. you can do prenuptal contracts. The point is if you do it, because it is in fact cost intensive. And most people dont do it to save the money. But most of them regrets their decision not to do when it comes to separation.

------------------

Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A muslim man is not allowed to be married to sisters at the same time, but it shows how accepted it is if they are caring for each other as sisters

quote:
Originally posted by Jutta3:
Also these second and third wifes told me, that in the villages it is quite normal and accepted that men marry orfi a second and a third wife. they all live together in one house, door by door, with all their children and if I had not asked, I have assumed they were sisters because they were caring for each other like sisters.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
3ala akher el zaman shwayet kafara gayeen yi3alemoona el Islam.

Ya okht ayisha shukran for sharing with the world about your Islamic knowledge. Keep it up.

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
A muslim man is not allowed to be married to sisters at the same time, but it shows how accepted it is if they are caring for each other as sisters

Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BLUNT, what the hell is wrong with you woman?

Moll is a happily married woman and has been for many years, and she's not even married to an Egyptian man; but a man from her own land. She doesn't go to Egypt to hook up with young egyptian men for sex, so just shut your mouth because you have no idea what you're talking about!

Secondly, I do understand why an egyptian woman would not like western women who come to Egypt looking for casual sex or a brief romantic interlude.

However, you're showing your ineptitude by lumping ALL Western women into that category, when in actuality most Western women do have a genuine interest in finding true love with an egyptian man..

Perhaps you should smoke a BLUNT and chill out, because you obviously have some issues

That is all..

~Moll's boy toy

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
so you do not read the other 'women' forums ya carfax ya habibi?
bravo baby you are a good toy boy.

OOOOOOPSSSSSSS!!! If carfax says you are respectable::: since he is habibi carfax dah...sokkar...then I duly respect you. Why not???

quote:
Originally posted by Carfax:
[b]BLUNT, what the hell is wrong with you woman?

Moll is a happily married woman and has been for many years, and she's not even married to an Egyptian man; but a man from her own land. She doesn't go to Egypt to hook up with young egyptian men for sex, so just shut your mouth because you have no idea what you're talking about!

Secondly, I do understand why an egyptian woman would not like western women who come to Egypt looking for casual sex or a brief romantic interlude.

However, you're showing your ineptitude by lumping ALL Western women into that category, when in actuality most Western women do have a genuine interest in finding true love with an egyptian man..

Perhaps you should smoke a BLUNT and chill out, because you obviously have some issues

That is all..

~Moll's boy toy[/B]

Carfax
Member # 1473

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Carfax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
so you do not read the other 'women' forums ya carfax ya habibi?
bravo baby you are a good toy boy.

OOOOOOPSSSSSSS!!! If carfax says you are respectable::: since he is habibi carfax dah...sokkar...then I duly respect you. Why not???

Heck no I don't read the other "womens" forums. The last thing I need to read about is,"Does he REALLY love me?" "I'm pregnant!" "How can I tell if he is only after my money?"

BTW, I'm not an Egyptian male, but an American..

I've known Moll for quite some time, and she isn't a sex tourist, nor is she trying to steal egyptian men from egyptian women..

~Moll's boy toy

Posts: 511 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
I know who you are ya carfax and how you look...
If you say MOLL is FOll then she must be set el koll!!!

Yallah ya American go see your business!!

quote:
Heck no I don't read the other "womens" forums. The last thing I need to read about is,"Does he [b]REALLY love me?" "I'm pregnant!" "How can I tell if he is only after my money?"

BTW, I'm not an Egyptian male, but an American..

I've known Moll for quite some time, and she isn't a sex tourist, nor is she trying to steal egyptian men from egyptian women..

~Moll's boy toy[/B]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange as it may seem Blunt. There are other Muslims in the world beside you.

In case anyone is intersted - in addition to the guise of Luxorlover which is supposed to cover my identity as a homosexual male, I am a twenty-five stone truck driver from Wisconsin and anything else that you want me to be.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carfax
Member # 1473

quote:
I know who you are ya carfax and how you look...
If you say MOLL is FOll then she must be set el koll!!!

Yallah ya American go see your business!!

OK Blunt, now you've got me intrigued.. I haven't set foot on Egyptsearch for a VERY long time. Years infact..

However, you seem to know me, but I don't know you..

Who are you? Out with it!!

~Moll's boy toy

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
ya Alistair don't worry about who the hell I am.
your nice way of coming on ES JUST to defend your buddy Moll is a good sign.
you are a fair guy....ya Bash mohandess. ( network engineer) and I respect that.

quote:
OK Blunt, now you've got me intrigued.. I haven't set foot on Egyptsearch for a [b]VERY long time. Years infact..

However, you seem to know me, but I don't know you..

Who are you? Out with it!!

~Moll's boy toy[/B]

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Well if you're so bloody clever Blunt and you know so much about everybody, why didn't you know I'm a respectable married woman and NOT a sex tourist?

Thank you Alistair for defending me xxx

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Maybe I'm not that clever Molly dearest. But out of respect for Alistair as a person, for his coming to save your reputation I obliged. Very honorable of him indeed. He has credibility with me, my dear ...

But I am clever enough to know what I read and to understand it, and yes I did read and saw pictures that I did not respect, and you blondie, in them with some men that you don't even know. But again My culture and yours are different baby!

Pictures and texts on forums..... what importance do they have.... right???

Defending someone like akshar, I find is eeeuuuuhhh...wrong because if you are as respectable as Alistair says it, and I respect that man, than you should know better!
Salam ya respectable lady!Keep away from the ones that drag you into the mudd!

quote:
Originally posted by moll:
Well if you're so bloody clever Blunt and you know so much about everybody, why didn't you know I'm a respectable married woman and NOT a sex tourist?

Thank you Alistair for defending me xxx

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jutta3:

With that you are absolutely WRONG.

Can you please clarify which part of what I said was wrong??? ...It isnt clear enough because I wrote a whole paragraph!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
Can you please clarify which part of what I said was wrong??? ...It isnt clear enough because I wrote a whole paragraph!

Sorry, I replied about the "premartial status in Europe".
regarding law, there is nearly the same for premartial status as for martial status. You have the right to go to court for splitting property etc. you can do prenuptal contracts. The point is if you do it, because it is in fact cost intensive. And most people dont do it to save the money. But most of them regrets their decision not to do when it comes to separation.

------------------

Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Strange as it may seem Blunt. There are other Muslims in the world beside you.

In case anyone is intersted - in addition to the guise of Luxorlover which is supposed to cover my identity as a homosexual male, I am a twenty-five stone truck driver from Wisconsin and anything else that you want me to be.

lol....hi luxorlover, I just try to imagine that.....lol do you also have a long beard, a very big belly and are you drinking bear while driving all the time. Hey I love clichées.

------------------

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PRchick:

"Of course, you would say that I have not been to Egypt and moreover Luxor, how would I know? But it is pretty obvious, Jane. Let's be realistic about it"

If you haven't been to Egypt or Luxor then you don't know and you are showing your ignorance. What's obvious is that Jane is happy and you are miserable and want to spread that misery around. You're the one that needs to be realistic and realize you are a narrow-minded bigot.

How funny. PRchick shows up every time I made a statement about Jane (Akshar) for the last few weeks but jane herself ignores How coincidental?! Afraid, Jane? I bet your principle is any publicity is good publicity anyway. So why not to respond using your own username?

ok, PRChick, here is the deal and answer for you. It is not a matter of happiness vs unhappiness. It is a statment against filth and vulgarity

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 06 August 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Karina if you were a member of TNT you would find a thread there where PrChick and I discuss how amusing it is that people think we are the same person.

BTW the big give away is her americanisms e.g. realize instead of realise

I don't respond to you because I really can't be bothered. You are not listening so what is the point.

------------------

[This message has been edited by akshar (edited 06 August 2004).]

Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
BTW the big give away is her americanisms e.g. realize instead of realise

OT: You know, I sometimes wonder if I were to work in the UK, would I be expected to use those kooky British spellings??

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:

ok, PRChick, here is the deal and answer for you. It is not a matter of happiness vs unhappiness. It is a statment against filth and vulgarity

).]

No, actually it's not. You are the one who is being vulgar. Your "holier-then-thou" attitude just doesn't cut it. You are the one who is acting like bigoted trailer trash, not Jane. And she doesn't need me to defend her as she obviously gives as good as she gets and doesn't bully easily. I just can't stand unfair treatment and that is what you and your crew are doing.

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
turtle
Member # 2745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for turtle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe I'm not that clever Molly dearest.

so far those were the only sensible words written by you.

you seem to know quite a lot of people...well, if you know me, you know exactly what i am going to tell you: get help. quickly. therapy will do.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Ok BOSS...going right now.
I loved my big fat Greek wedding too by the way
Did they all need therapy you think?

quote:
Originally posted by turtle:
so far those were the only sensible words written by you.

you seem to know quite a lot of people...well, if you know me, you know exactly what i am going to tell you: get help. quickly. therapy will do.

[This message has been edited by Blunt (edited 06 August 2004).]

turtle
Member # 2745

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for turtle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blunt, dearest, i think it's great if you are going for some help.

but you know that people over there (big fat greek wedding, alistair etc.) do not like people doing what you are doing now.

what's wrong? why so abusive? calm down, take some valium and some prozac, have some fun with yourself, and stop posting, crap. ok? thanks.

Posts: 26 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
turtle
Member # 2745

Rate Member
sorry, double post.

[This message has been edited by turtle (edited 06 August 2004).]

Sarinah
Member # 5018

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarinah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxorlover, my apologies for the upcoming ignorance, but what is an orfi wife?
Why am I reading about "wives"? Do the men really have more than one wife in Egypt???
I grew up in a totally different region and heard about these things as a child, but never dreamed that this is really happening.
If it is true that the men can have more than one wife, shouldn't there be a valid reason for him to take another wife? (Is there such a thing as a valid reason?) I am in shock and cannot wait to read your reply.
I logged on for the first time tonight and have learned an awful lot. I'd like to thank you all for this education.
Till soon.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarinah:
Luxorlover, my apologies for the upcoming ignorance, but what is an orfi wife?
Why am I reading about "wives"? Do the men really have more than one wife in Egypt???
I grew up in a totally different region and heard about these things as a child, but never dreamed that this is really happening.
If it is true that the men can have more than one wife, shouldn't there be a valid reason for him to take another wife? (Is there such a thing as a valid reason?) I am in shock and cannot wait to read your reply.
I logged on for the first time tonight and have learned an awful lot. I'd like to thank you all for this education.
Till soon.

Orfi marriage is not real marriage...in the west known probably as living together out of wedlock.Here only prositutes do it...and some stupid westerners who think they will gain citizenship by getting orfi paper...and others who are cheated byt their so called spouses.But in actual fact they not marries its just a piesce of paper to satisfy autorities not to hassle them.If you go places with that paper as proof everyone will think you are cheap woman or prostitute!Only way foreigner can marry Egyptian is to go to Lazouly Square.Children out of such an arrangement has no birthrite either and the father sont have to take care of them.If anyone ever proposes to you make sure its not orfi....its the most disgusting thing a woman do!!!

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manoesh:
Orfi marriage is not real marriage...in the west known probably as living together out of wedlock.Here only prositutes do it...and some stupid westerners who think they will gain citizenship by getting orfi paper...and others who are cheated byt their so called spouses.But in actual fact they not marries its just a piesce of paper to satisfy autorities not to hassle them.If you go places with that paper as proof everyone will think you are cheap woman or prostitute!Only way foreigner can marry Egyptian is to go to Lazouly Square.Children out of such an arrangement has no birthrite either and the father sont have to take care of them.If anyone ever proposes to you make sure its not orfi....its the most disgusting thing a woman do!!!

It seems like such a paradox that a country some people are soooo angry about foreigners defaming would have such an institution. Egypt allows for Orfi, but westerners are sluts if they use it. Egypt brews, bottles and sells alcohol, but westerners are sluts if they drink it.

Seems we just can't win, girls!

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
This is Egypt Crazy.
Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haqikah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think the western women are looked down on as being sluts Manoesh. If anything they are looked down on for being with male sluts and being naive victims. Usually if its a gulf arab with the woman, then everyone knows she is a prostitute. Also lots of students from foreign countries get orfi marriages. The gulf arabs only come to Egypt for the summer to have sex because their country is so strict.

It is not illegal to drink in Egypt, it is forbidden in Islam. If you are not muslim no one looks down on you. It's a tourist country, everything is done for the tourist trade. Gulf arabs spend millions in Egypt, because Egypt is not a strict Islamic country.

Posts: 39 | From: El-agami | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I don't think the western women are looked down on as being sluts Manoesh. If anything they are looked down on for being with male sluts and being naive victims. Usually if its a gulf arab with the woman, then everyone knows she is a prostitute. Also lots of students from foreign countries get orfi marriages. The gulf arabs only come to Egypt for the summer to have sex because their country is so strict.

It is not illegal to drink in Egypt, it is forbidden in Islam. If you are not muslim no one looks down on you. It's a tourist country, everything is done for the tourist trade. Gulf arabs spend millions in Egypt, because Egypt is not a strict Islamic country.

I like your answer Haqikah......
This is the first time I have seen the gulf arabs brought into a thread like this. And these men are muslim are they not? Yet they drink and indulge in all manner of sexual activities while in Egypt. Where is the condemnation of these men on this forum.

I would like to add that the only time I have EVER felt unsafe in Egypt was in Cairo.... Ramses Hilton hotel... in July a couple of years ago. My friend and I had the misfortune to stay at this hotel for some 4 nights during the mass influx of gulf arabs. Even to walk through the lobby was a frightening experience and to take the lifts to our room was an experience I never wish to repeat. And that was after having waited for ages to try to find a lift that was not occupied by the gulf arabs.
So to all egyptian men..... even the gigolos..... Thank you for making me feel safe!!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
This is the first time I have seen the gulf arabs brought into a thread like this. And these men are muslim are they not? Yet they drink and indulge in all manner of sexual activities while in Egypt. Where is the condemnation of these men on this forum.

I would like to add that the only time I have EVER felt unsafe in Egypt was in Cairo.... Ramses Hilton hotel... in July a couple of years ago. My friend and I had the misfortune to stay at this hotel for some 4 nights during the mass influx of gulf arabs. Even to walk through the lobby was a frightening experience and to take the lifts to our room was an experience I never wish to repeat. And that was after having waited for ages to try to find a lift that was not occupied by the gulf arabs.
So to all egyptian men..... even the gigolos..... Thank you for making me feel safe!!

WOW, Shareen! Any examples?

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

WOW, Shareen! Sounds scary. Any examples?

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katrina
Lets just say that as a very frequent visitor to Egypt, one that has spent many hours in homes in and around Luxor, I know how to dress respectably, lol, I have my "egyptian" wardrobe and my "home" wardrobe.... but we might as well have walked through the lobby naked... at least thats the way those men made us feel. And one night, not late, we actually ran to our room when we exited the lift, two guys were definitely following us. Lol, who'd have believed to grown women could run so fast! In hindsight it is funny, but at the time it was scary. My most recent stay in Cairo was in a downtown hotel, and I have to say, we could have walked anywhere without fear. The hotel staff treated us with the utmost respect and other egyptian guests never did more than pass the time of day with us. No hassle, just respect and a very pleasant stay.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Katrina
Lets just say that as a very frequent visitor to Egypt, one that has spent many hours in homes in and around Luxor, I know how to dress respectably, lol, I have my "egyptian" wardrobe and my "home" wardrobe.... but we might as well have walked through the lobby naked... at least thats the way those men made us feel. And one night, not late, we actually ran to our room when we exited the lift, two guys were definitely following us. Lol, who'd have believed to grown women could run so fast! In hindsight it is funny, but at the time it was scary. My most recent stay in Cairo was in a downtown hotel, and I have to say, we could have walked anywhere without fear. The hotel staff treated us with the utmost respect and other egyptian guests never did more than pass the time of day with us. No hassle, just respect and a very pleasant stay.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this does not happen to you again! best wishes. KAT

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Lol Katrina....
I know about it now... its a shame no-one I booked the holiday with told me about it. But we all learn from our mistakes and experiences dont we?

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lol Katrina....
I know about it now... its a shame no-one I booked the holiday with told me about it. But we all learn from our mistakes and experiences dont we?

True, Shareen. But it is better to learn from somebody else's experience.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com