EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Orfi v civil - white paper v green paper

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Orfi v civil - white paper v green paper
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In another thread I posted how I found out I was not an Orfi wife after all. I think there are a fair few of you out there who aren't either. I truly suggest you get proper legal advice.

Orfi two people sign a piece of paper (generally white and A4) a lawyer draws it up and there are 2 male witnesses.tear it up and there is no record is existed.

Next stage this paper is taken to the courts. You do not need to be there. The court registers it. There is a green A3 paper issued which has court stamps on it from the court (local or otherwise).

Production of this green paper entitles you to discount on internal flights, reduced rates at sites, no visa to pay on entry, Egyptian rates in hotels. If you lose this green paper if both husband and wife go along to the court another will be issued because there is a record of it. You require a divorce to get rid of this marriage.

However this paper is not valid outside of Egypt. That requires the involvement of your embassy before marriage to prove both you and he are single. then a marriage in Cairo at the ministry of justice. This marriage is valid in the Western world.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ps I was so happy to find this out and that my beloved had all along been honest with me. We are now applying for citizenship which takes 2 years and I don't give up my British passport.

Now there is a test ladies, is he prepared to apply for Egyptian citizenship for you.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Ps I was so happy to find this out and that my beloved had all along been honest with me. We are now applying for citizenship which takes 2 years and I don't give up my British passport.

Now there is a test ladies, is he prepared to apply for Egyptian citizenship for you.

You still can't get it through your brick head that he only loves you for your money. You are average, you are overweight, and you are twice his age. Your late husband must be turning over in his grave, to know the inheritance he left for his daughter is being spent on your young Egyptian lover and his family.

I'm sure PRchick will appear from nowhere to stand up for you, just like I did.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like mahmoud is posing with his grandmother
Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Thank you for putting that photo up it is one of my favourites.

Yet another brand new member who suddenly knows everything about me. Do i suspect a rat, a jealous one at that.

Feel mish mish

------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give up the personal attacks its only showing venom and jealousy.

Not all men actually go for the 'model' type of self centred female, they do prefer more of a 'real' person. Read the site again also, you will find this is a business owned and run by BOTH of them, putting any 'inheritance' to good use and making a very nice 'inheritance' for all concerned. Not that akshars daughters inheritance 'if any' is any of your business so stop with the personal attacks, leave it at they are happy in their situation but you cant accept their situation, not your place to judge anyway.

jealousy is a terrible waste of time and energy

quote:
Originally posted by kadijah2000:
You still can't get it through your brick head that he only loves you for your money. You are average, you are overweight, and you are twice his age. Your late husband must be turning over in his grave, to know the inheritance he left for his daughter is being spent on your young Egyptian lover and his family.

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it :D

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great advertising for ya though Jane!!!
Anglo/Egyptian smiles, fabulous pool, magnificent views and perfect flats!!

Kadijah is simply jealous methinks.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:

lol

------------------

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me thinks you are all stupid to think that people don't know Ms stink is a big FRAUD......we all know the scams.. and keep defending, keep it up.. more people will find out about her flats and her drinking habits and her sex life:::: public to all with details and places and how many times and how big and how fresh...her meat is...ya lahweeeeeeeeeee...
ya kharab beitak ya kiryako deeh osttah whore......

quote:

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Blunt:
me thinks you are all stupid to think that people don't know Ms stink is a big FRAUD......we all know the scams.. and keep defending, keep it up.. more people will find out about her flats and her drinking habits and her sex life:::: public to all with details and places and how many times and how big and how fresh...her meat is...

wow Shareen you are right, with write ups like this i can't lose. And people think the West Bank has no life

------------------

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh.... trust me Blunt...
I know her flats,(wonderful), her drinking habits (she can drink me under the table), her sex life (well, I guess its better than mine right now) and I know details of places ( right Jane? lol)
But I also know Jane... I know she works hard to create a successful business, and has succeeded in creating a successful marriage, and has formed an extremely close relationship with her egyptian family.

And believe me, there is no-one more sceptical of egyptian/foreign relationships than myself. But Jane has succeeded where many others fail.

So yeah.... I guess I will continue to defend her in public.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
k
quote:
Oh.... trust me Blunt...
I know her flats,(wonderful), her drinking habits (she can drink me under the table), her sex life (well, I guess its better than mine right now) and I know details of places ( right Jane? lol)
But I also know Jane... I know she works hard to create a successful business, and has succeeded in creating a successful marriage, and has formed an extremely close relationship with her egyptian family.

And believe me, there is no-one more sceptical of egyptian/foreign relationships than myself. But Jane has succeeded where many others fail.

**** girl you brought tears to my eye, after an evening of being attacked and frankly realishing the challenge it is great to know there are people like you out there.

and thanks to all the others that have not met me like shareen has but have defended me just on the basis of my posts. You are good guys (girls) shukran

------------------

Blunt
Member # 4943

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blunt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well sweetie good for you ..have a ball with your JANE and be her TARZAN... when she talks about co-wives and about Islam, it's music to our ears:::: she knows it all BRAVO JANE:::: I will present her with a golden medal for her successful integration, and the superb victory of her husband's penetration>>>>>> in the world of real estate...

ApPlAuSe ApPlAuSe......................

Keep living in your world of illusions !!!

BUT Egypt is NOT your country whatever you do.

quote:
Oh.... trust me Blunt...

Posts: 115 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
quote:
k **** girl you brought tears to my eye, after an evening of being attacked and frankly realishing the challenge it is great to know there are people like you out there.

and thanks to all the others that have not met me like shareen has but have defended me just on the basis of my posts. You are good guys (girls) shukran

They only defend you because they are dirty old women and wish they can get lucky...All of you are dried up old women... and you're jealous of young pretty Egyptian ladies who still have their precious virginity... unlike you used up bearded axe wound after the young Egyptian beef bayonet

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you're not one of the young pretty egyptian women. With a disguisting mouth and low-manners like you are exhibiting, you are a disgraceful and shameful example of an egyptian woman and regardless of how beautiful you may be on the outside, you have shown to all how ugly you are on the inside.

Go nag some man to his grave.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thats not a test...because most women do not want citizenship...but if they knew how far their rights would stretch ...they will run like the wind to get their hands on a Egyptian passport!....And yes I am getting my Egyptian citizenship....thats why Im getting married in front of the whole family and our friends and having a joyous celebration.No secrets there...and both had to produce our divorce documents...that we are indeed free!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
taratata
Member # 4839

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for taratata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an european woman married to an egyptian I would like to know which advantages we have if we take egyptian citizenship.
Shukran.

quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:

Thats not a test...because most women do not want citizenship...but if they knew how far their rights would stretch ...they will run like the wind to get their hands on a Egyptian passport!....And yes I am getting my Egyptian citizenship....thats why Im getting married in front of the whole family and our friends and having a joyous celebration.No secrets there...and both had to produce our divorce documents...that we are indeed free!

Posts: 10 | From: FRANCE | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nat: I wish you every happiness this time round.

Kadijah: How can I be a dried up old woman and a homosexual man at the same time?

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL that must be damn hard work girl, but you look sooooooo well on it, whichever one you are today

quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:

Kadijah: How can I be a dried up old woman and a homosexual man at the same time?

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it :D

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by taratata:
As an european woman married to an egyptian I would like to know which advantages we have if we take egyptian citizenship.
Shukran.

If you look up personal status laws on the Internet it is all set out there. The rights of women are quite considerable.

Your husband has to apply for you and then go along every 6 months to say the marriage still exists and after 2 years you are Egyptian.

This will make my life much easier as instead of going every where with my marriage certificate to prove my status I can flash my passport. Can't wait

------------------

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that you are also allowed to keep your British passport. Is that correct?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
I think that you are also allowed to keep your British passport. Is that correct?

Yes ...dual citizenship!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by taratata:
Shukran.

If you are in Europe...contact the egyptian Embassy and have your marriage registered...but they will only recognise marriage that took place at home affairs etc.Theres plenty of advantages ...Im muslim and for me it is much better because I know my religion and my rights as well as my husbands rights.If you married the orfi way...not even your chldren have rights because orfi is considered unIslamic!...But if you do it the right way and know your religion you will be protected deen wise as well as by the law....

But seriously Im speaking from my Muslim perspective if you married to muslim guy....please learn the religion properly from the bottom to the top...not half heartedly...some people read a few lines and than they think they know the religion...or they take out what suits them and the rest is discarted.Its no use you have legal marriage but you dont know how the countries law works when it comes to custody and womans rights.By the way when it comes to children custody in Egypt it makes no difference if youre Muslim or Christian the law regarding custody is more or les the same for both faiths.

When i speak about rights Im not talking about benifits like discounts etc. Im talking about being taken care of by your husband and providing for your children...as well as making sure an "potential orfi" dont have a chance of moving in on your relationship.In any case whomever tries to interfere in my marriage will pay dearly...they will never find the body ...havent you noticed...the desert is very big and the Nile has a very strong current...and Nile crocodiles are constantly hungry!!

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kadijah2000:

You are mean spirited,wtf is your problem.
Y cant u ppl leave this woman alone, damit all, she is not hurting you. Y do u insist on going on and on about Jane.
Wot is wrong with you ppl, gee the way u guys carry on, one would think jane committed a murder. How much more of jane's spirit would you like 2 break down more. U are beyond contempt. Leave her alone already, please I am asking you guys nicely.
how would u like it, if someone was on your case 24/7.
I say enough is enough already.
Plze ladies show compassion, she is getting on with her life, u guys do not pay her a salary, she works very hard for what she has,she has not stolen money from any one.
Give her a break plz, go find someone else to fight with bc your lives are so boring.
PLz give her a break. She may not be perfect, you may not agree with her life style, but hellooooooo, it is not your life 2 live. Y are u so black hearted?
Dreamcatcher

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonybasher
Member # 4983

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonybasher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.thisismoney.com/20010408/sb30599.html
housands of high-tech contract workers have been forced to play a waiting game after a High Court judgment on a controversial tax rule that could have pushed many of them out of business or forced them abroad.
She says: 'I am relatively pleased by the ruling. The Revenue was shown to be at fault for effectively labelling us as tax cheats.’
Jane had considered moving her business to Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates….
http://www.itweek.co.uk/news/1129283

."IT rates are being slashed and recruitment agencies are consistently reporting a huge downturn in the sector. These are not the signs of an industry with a 'skill shortage'," said PCG chairman Jane Akshar.
http://www.computerweekly.com/articles/article.asp?liArticleID=108530&liFlavourID=1

"I have not been working myself since September and have been dipping into my pension reserves and living off that," says Akshar. "Don't get me wrong, that's part of the risk you take as a contractor. We know we get good money when times are good and we are first to the wall when times are hard," she says.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/talking_point/586938.stm

Dammed if we do dammed if we don't. One of the most successful global projects is now being described as hype by computer experts. As a computer expert I feel tempted to say next time sort your own mess out. Why when we succeed do you then report it as not being a problem at all.
The jealousy and envy that is directed at computer people is amazing in this day and age. Just like IR35 you give us a hard time when we worked hard and gave up our holiday to give you bug free systems, be grateful.
Jane Akshar, UK

[I have a question for Jane, if programmers write the instructions for the computers to run on, then who’s fault is it that the Y2K bug was known of for at least 8 years and no programmers wanted to write programs/instructions with this bug left out. Essentially is was mass consensus for a good decade, lets continue with this fraud so we can cash in!]
http://www.tolc.org/jane.htm
The Need to Control a Sister…
I honestly think they were jealous. Anyway, after being constantly challenged and told to repent, they decided that everyone would move out of my house. I asked what I was supposed to repent of and was told a truly humble and obedient disciple would not have to ask. I never knew what I was supposed to do or be saying.
Although I did not know until after we were married an enormous amount of pressure was put on Ayman to finish with me. He was told he would never go on a mission, would never rise in the leadership if he married me. The evangelist said to him: "tell me the word and finish with Jane and you will be dating another sister by next Saturday".
He did not give in so they allowed the marriage to go ahead. Everything was controlled by Emma who decided what I could wear, the flowers, everything but allowed me to pay. There were a number of aspects of our wedding that were not what we wanted but, without discussing it with each other, we decided to keep quiet, do what we were told and get married.
Now this is very convincing. She felt unattractive, Ayman didn’t have anyway out of the cult since he had no green card, Jane was the answer. Jane wanted to feel loved, Jane had a house, a good career, and he wasn’t able to go back to Syria because he’s an apostate.

What does he do?

While Ayman is dying, Jane is out with another young man. Typical.

Now she is no longer being controlled like she was in the cult, could she by any chance be enjoying the control over others that she didn’t have earlier in her life?

Can Jane find a man she doesn’t buy off?

Possibly this IR35 legislation was too much for her to handle. She couldn’t mimic her dead husbands PR charsma so she decked off to Luxor.

So good chance Jane is PR Chick and kadijah2000 is a perfect fit, besides a woman who marries an apostate naturally couldn’t spell Khadijah correctly.

Jane,

This green paper/white paper means nothing. You have been made a resident since you own property and pay taxes that is the only difference in your so called marriage. Any paperwork regarding a real marriage is done on actual official paper from the foreign spouses country, with their letter head. Since they have recently allowed foreign spouses to apply of the citizenship process they have expanded the foreign service office in Cairo. Now since children of Masryan mothers can claim their birthright, now too can spouses claim dual citizenship. The just extended the same processes. The paperwork you’re stating is on Egyptian letter head. Your out of luck there. Besides it would be in Arabic and the real authentic marriage paperwork the spouses native land language and arabic as well. Then you would have an interview with the foreign service office in Cairo and your embassy. Then the paperwork would continue.

Let us know when your marriage interviews start and how much 'actual' marriage documentation you send in.

He probably just registered your property in his name.

The only reason you would have to go to court would be to figure out who gets what like in a business partnership, not a marriage. The only way for local or national courts in Cairo to recognize your marriage would be to have the marriage recognized in your home country. You bet your bottom dollar that you do not have the upperhand in this, they made sure of it.

Why would you have the most strength out of this ‘partnership’ and he wouldn’t be able to have the same life in the UK? The courts would never allow you to do this.

And citizenship. If Masr man married to an Masryan woman takes a second wife that is Jordanese, the second Jordanese wife cannot claim citizenship.

Besides you have to live under the same roof for three years in a real marriage on Misr soil. Which you aren’t and haven’t done. You will never have citizenship, you will never be recognized as a real wife. Not because your british, this applys to Gulf Arabs and Libyan wives too who are not the first wife of an Egyptian. You get a discount that the locals pay because you are part of the tourism industry, that is the only perk.

Your living a lie and people who are not Orfi wives are not buying it.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Moony Basher you must ghost write my autobiography. I swear my life is nowhere near as interesting as you have made it to be but it would sell better.

------------------

PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moonybasher:
[
So good chance Jane is PR Chick and kadijah2000 is a perfect fit, besides a woman who marries an apostate naturally couldn’t spell Khadijah correctly.

Oh, Yeah!Big talk, Bubba. Thems fightin' words, partner. I'll meet you out on Main Street at high noon. Bring the big guns, you'll need 'em. Then, Jane, Moll and I will have a drink at the saloon and toast your demise - and your gang. Actually, no, I'm sitting right smack dab in the big middle of the good ole USA. Deep south. Got my Southern Belle license. Now, I'm conservative but you and your crew are just plain wacko. Plus, you obviously didn't live through the '70s. Peace out, man.

[This message has been edited by PRchick (edited 06 August 2004).]

Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PRchick
Member # 4794

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for PRchick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yeah. Kimo can come, too. I like him.
Posts: 225 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com