EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » When it ended a love......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When it ended a love......
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi to all.
I have had a love story with egyptian man, I have met him in my holiday 1 years ago in Hurghada.
The story is gone between tall and low, after it seemed to be all right,al love,all swetness, we speak for marriage,he wanted marry me and after,suddenly, all is changed....stop marriage, now all is a problem, he told that his life is with his family,that he want to stay near his family,that he is diffrent from other egyptian boys,for he is not important to be poor and other things so.
I ask me why he has wait 1 years for tell this, why he has spoken with me for marriage,for wanted live with me, why he wanted i phoned him every day,.....and despite everything, he continue to tell me "i love you, call me again"....for what if he not want again me? if he want only stay with his family anf tell that is problem make marriage withme now????
I would like only know why much egyptian men play with foreigner girl, why they are not sincere till the first day....
maybe they don't think that also we have an heart, that we can love really.
He told "is better so for me and for you", maybe is true, he is very poor, he live in poor zone and he's family is very poor but he known this also before...only after 1 year he tell "i can't give you nothing"!!!
I have read here that there are mucg foreigner girls that have had this bad experience,and this is mean that is normal for egyptian men make this.
I ask to all egyptia men why they play so with love, why they haven't the courage of tell the true,they know tell onlly lies on lies, to we, to their family, to all.
For lucky he hasn't ask me never money...
this story has leaved in me much empty,sadness because i had believed in him, till the last day.

[This message has been edited by black angel (edited 14 August 2004).]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Black Angel

I am sorry you are so sad just now.
Sometimes some things are just not meant to be in life. Who knows if your man played with your feelings, perhaps he did love you but now is just being honest with you and doing what is best for you both in the long run. Men fall in love as well and perhaps he tried to find a way to make it work but his poor situation makes that impossible for him. Now he is being honest with you. He sounds a good man if he wants to stay close to him family after all that is a part of his culture. Accept his honesty now and see he is probably doing what is best for you both.. that is love. It will hurt for a long time but he will always be a part of your life inside your head and in time you will be able to move on and the pain will not be so bad as now.

Take care of yourself
Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry to hear your story.He sounds a very honourable man and probably feels he cannot look after you, and you know how important that is to an egyptian man.Maybe his family put pressure on him.There could be so many reasons. But you will get over it and things will be better.Just think how lucky you were to meet him and love him.Not everyone one finds love in their life. Take care, good luck for the future.
Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Egyptian men are VERY proud.
maybe he was hoping to be in a better situation while he was with you but then he realized that it will not happen for a very long time.
If he was always correctw ith you and the only problem is that he can't provide for you and can't leave his family because maybe he provides for them...then he is not a bad man...
Maybe you can still be friends??but you have to decide if you want to move on with your heart.. or love him always.. and be patient until maybe one day his financial situation gets better.

Another solution is IF you are ready to live with him as a wife at his own financial standard????

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he isn't a good boy because I have told that I could wait,that I could live in Egipt with him,find a wor for me but he told NO,I CAN'T MARRY YOU.
So, I know that he never has loved me, he has only played with me.
I think that when there is a true love, nothing is impossible, there is always a solution for to be together, also with sacrifice : this is love.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by black angel:
No, he isn't a good boy because I have told that I could wait,that I could live in Egipt with him,find a wor for me but he told NO,I CAN'T MARRY YOU.
So, I know that he never has loved me, he has only played with me.
I think that when there is a true love, nothing is impossible, there is always a solution for to be together, also with sacrifice : this is love.

Angel, love has many faces as every person loves in a different way. My heart goes out to you because of your hurt and sadness (BIG hug for ya here). If possible, stay friends and maybe one day he will be able to tell you the truth and bring some closure to your broken heart. In the meantime, move on love. Egyptian men are not all bad, really. Anger and resentment do not 'induce' objectivity... Best of luck on your healing process and keep positive thoughts handy; they always attract likewise response from our kind hearted Universe.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischadai
Member # 4164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischadai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or maybe his family = his wife and children?

sorry..

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
No, I'm sure that him is not married because I have taken information on him with lawyer and his ID.

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Angle <
Have you ever thought that some times harts changes,
maybe he loved you last year, but he doesn’t anymore, or maybe he was honest with himself and thought that he doesn’t love you enough to make you change all your life for him, but he still likes you as a person and doesn’t want to hurt you buy saying that he doesn’t love you (or he doesn’t love you that much). If I was in his position < I would tell you right away to make sure that I don’t promises you something I cannot fulfill

Maybe he loves you moor than you think, but he believes that marrying you would not make either of you happy, regardless of the reason.
Some people would prefer to brake someone else’s heat for theirs snot to be broken < and others are quite the opposite, would breaker there own heart to make sure that the one they love doesn’t get hurt by there actions.
be his friend, maybe one day he would tell you a convincing reason for why he changed his mind, and maybe, just maybe you could help him re-examine his decision , either to change his mind and be happy about it , or help him by making it easy for both of you

you cannot generally say that every relation between a man and a woman that doesnt end with marriage one of them was lying or playing with the other (sometimes things are not meant to be )

[This message has been edited by welsafty (edited 16 August 2004).]

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
I want tell you this : i'm sure that he loved me because a woman feel when there is love and there was love from his part but is happen something in the last week...I think his family because in 1 week you can't change so without motive !!!!!!!!
Now i don't want to think again to this, is ended and stop. For me is not important to be his friend, I can't stay near him now aslo if him has asked this to me....I can't....because if I stay near him I make blady to me....so everybody for his destiny.

black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
I can't forget how he was happy when felt me, when he saw me...I know that he was sincere he's words was sincere..
I don't think to other woman...I feel inside me that his family have made all this because he had told me that they were not agree for our marriage....maybe he hasn't been much strongly to fight his family....maybe this is only my illusion but you know that woman have six sense...

black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
THE LOVE IS ALSO TO GIVE UP THE OTHER,
TO KNOW HOW TO SAY "GOODBYE" WITHOUT LEAVING THAT YOUR FEELINGS HINDER WHAT WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR WHOSE PEOPLE WHOM WE LOVE.

He has phoned me and now I know all the true, now I can understand and now I know that we can to remain a good friends (he asked me this).
Now I know that he is a very good boy and that he has made the correct thing, for me and for him.
I will have a beautiful memory of his,of the magic moments passed together.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com