EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Question for egyptian women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question for egyptian women
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a question for egyptian women.
Well,we know that here there are much egyptian women, they read these post and so, they know that much egyptian men aren't faithful to them.The egy woman have their men to work in touristic areas, they think that all is ok while their men are all week with different girls, theyr men make sex with tourists girls,orfi marriage and also the girl come back in her country, the men continuos to heve relation with they....the men send they message,spoken with mobile.
Now I ask to egyptian women : how you live this thing? how you can believe that your husband or boyfriend love you really if he is always with other girls? as you can have trust in him ?
I would like that egyptian women answer to this question, for know what they think and how they live all this.
Thank at all egyptian women.

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for black angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is the behavior of egy men when come back from his family?
you, as woman,and you know all this, ow can you to pretend of nothing,to accept all this when you have also children with him????
Excuse me but I'm very curious of know this from the egyptian part.
You know that much foreigner girls have love story with egy men,they promise love and marriage also if they have family with children.....
What do you think of all this ????
maybe before you you didn't know, but now there are much girls that they tell their history with egy men........
If you know this, what you do? and the family, what to do in these cases?????
really you accept all this without make nothing???????????

[This message has been edited by black angel (edited 16 August 2004).]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haqikah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I think the question you are asking is more directed to women that live in small villages that probably do not have access to the internet and are probably not reading this. It is quite bothersome for foreigners to keep having affairs with touristic type men, and think this small minority of men speak for a country of over 70 million. What makes you conclude that egyptian men aren't faithful to their wives in general.

It seems that your views are based on the same comments of a few posters on this site that have had bad experiences with men in tourist areas or men on the internet. Maybe you should redirect your question to them , as they appear to be the ones with the bad experiences. Ask them what makes them travel so far to look for love, why are they searching for true love on the internet? What makes them think that some men that so happen to be from Egypt are the only con artists on the internet.

I have 3 brothers, and several male cousins, and I can say that they are all very faithful and loyal to their wives. And none of them work in touristic areas.

Most orfi marriages are secretive, and the question should be to ones with all this knowledge of orfi but still engage in the practice, even if you know how a real marriage works. They have contact with their embassies and they are smart enough to research and find this website, but not smart enough to research the legal guidelines of marriage? If they do, then they will likely find out if the man is already legally married or not. And they make the choice to believe the man, and make the excuse to become his second wife without first checking to see how the first wife feels about it.

So please stop pointing the finger at Egyptian women, as many do not have enough knowledge of chat room affairs, to go snooping into their husbands accounts to see if he's being faithful on the internet, and they do not follow thier husbands to work to see if he's having affairs with his touristic customers. And most of them don't go around checking his cell phone calls. Some of the worst victims don't even speak English at all to even know what the conversation is about. Most are more victims of his cheating, than the other women that have been lied to. Blame the men that have hurt you, not their real wives, as if they are part of the scam.

Posts: 39 | From: El-agami | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
You haven't understand : my question is in defense on egy women,because is not right that this happen.
I had taken information on my ex man with lawyer and with his ID because I no wanten make blady to other woman : he want't married !!!!.
I know that the majority of this men is in touristic area and I believe that you know a good men but you can't tell that is not true all this !!!!!!!
I have met in Sharm a boy, he wanted go out with me, I have always told NO, after I have known that he was married and with 2 children of 2 mounths.........
I'm so sorry for all women that live in little village and they suffer this without know nothing....
Why, you not keep they on attention???? don't believe that is right that they know this???? maybe her man take also AIDS and after he can to transmit this also his wife.....

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Haqikah, her view is based on her own experience, with a guy she meat in Hourgadah < and they have fallen for each other, when they start talking about marriage , the guy told her he cannot leave his family , and he is not financially capable of supporting her, then she told him she would come to live with him in Egypt and find a job< he didn’t take it well with his pride that she would help him,
Black Angle is assuming that he was only playing with her, and just making lied to use her

quote:
Originally posted by Haqikah:
Hi, I think the question you are asking is more directed to women that live in small villages that probably do not have access to the internet and are probably not reading this. It is quite bothersome for foreigners to keep having affairs with touristic type men, and think this small minority of men speak for a country of over 70 million. What makes you conclude that egyptian men aren't faithful to their wives in general.

It seems that your views are based on the same comments of a few posters on this site that have had bad experiences with men in tourist areas or men on the internet. Maybe you should redirect your question to them , as they appear to be the ones with the bad experiences. Ask them what makes them travel so far to look for love, why are they searching for true love on the internet? What makes them think that some men that so happen to be from Egypt are the only con artists on the internet.

I have 3 brothers, and several male cousins, and I can say that they are all very faithful and loyal to their wives. And none of them work in touristic areas.

Most orfi marriages are secretive, and the question should be to ones with all this knowledge of orfi but still engage in the practice, even if you know how a real marriage works. They have contact with their embassies and they are smart enough to research and find this website, but not smart enough to research the legal guidelines of marriage? If they do, then they will likely find out if the man is already legally married or not. And they make the choice to believe the man, and make the excuse to become his second wife without first checking to see how the first wife feels about it.

So please stop pointing the finger at Egyptian women, as many do not have enough knowledge of chat room affairs, to go snooping into their husbands accounts to see if he's being faithful on the internet, and they do not follow thier husbands to work to see if he's having affairs with his touristic customers. And most of them don't go around checking his cell phone calls. Some of the worst victims don't even speak English at all to even know what the conversation is about. Most are more victims of his cheating, than the other women that have been lied to. Blame the men that have hurt you, not their real wives, as if they are part of the scam.

it is a sad story indeed, but not this little love story , it is what balk angle is thinking, she thinks that all Egyptian guys are out to take advantage of non Egyptian women, and they are cheaters by nature.

Black angle you hear allot of stories about Egyptian guys leaving the foreign girls they make fall in love with them < or how they took advantage of them and lied to them < but you never hear about a perfect relationship, because those who are happy don’t think of their happiness as a problem they need to share with others, and you don’t hear stories about non Egyptian guys , because this is an Egyptian site . An Egyptian man is just like any other, and a foreigner woman is just like an Egyptian one, they have there emotions, they have there little problems , obligation , values, and they all are equally responsible for all our actions, in general, some men are good and some are bad you are just in the middle of a medium that would show only specific type of sad stories.
Women in general when they feel a loss they feel obligated to chare their experience with everyone, in a way to make sure it doesn’t happen to another poor girl, but when Egyptian men are in the same bad situation, With their very high level of self pride they think they are the only stupid person who would fall into such a mistake or lack of judgment, and feel no need to worn anyone else, because no one else could do the same mistake again.

and I doubt that you would hear a story about an Egyptian guy who was fooled by a foreign girl, not because it didn’t happen, but maybe because in general Egyptian guys trigger their dignity and would not be fooled by the person he loved and go ahead and spread the word, I don’t think that any Egyptian man would shout " Hay everyone, I loved her and she screwed me up because I was stupid" unless he is really stupid

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The questin put forth in this thread is simple: How do egyptian women react when they find out their husbands are having affairs with foreign women??
Most of the time the Egyptian women simply do not react. Egyptian society is male dominated;no secret! Men have freedom. Women do not. Proof: only 3% of work force in Sharm is female. Only 18% of labor force in Egypt is female. (Sorce: Ministry of Labor Annual Report.)
Plus: most Egyptian women in working class Egypt are financially dependent on the husband. So they either accept his behavior or pack up and go home.
Only women from wealthy families or financially dependent women can really oppose their husbands. And how many egyptian females are wealthy or independent?? Not a lot!!
C'mon guys. Let's face the facts. Most egyptian women are helpless. Men can get away with anything. I come from an egyptian family, and the freedom given to my sister was one tenth of my freedom....Walk down Tahrir square (Cairo) after 10:00 pm and you would think the population is 100% male!The women are locked up at home. I'd be surprised if anyone denies that simple obseravation.

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
esposible
Member # 2955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for esposible     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I've walked down tahrir square after 10 pm and I saw lot of egyptian women out there in groups and men with their families including their wifes.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptianguy..do you go out of your home into the streets of Cairo and Alexandria? do you go to the movies or to restaurants, do you go shopping or to the supermarkets? do you sit at coffee shops, at tea houses etc.. do you go to clubs, do you take the metro/ do you stop in traffic in your car and look around you?

There are Egyptian women everywhere.
Do you work in the private sector or the public sector? do you read the papers and notice the names of some journalists? are you aware that Egyptian women are in Magless el shura, do you watch satelite Tv and other channels, do you know that some Egyptian women are Professors and some are Ambassadors to Egypt, do you know who are the people at the head of Human Rights? do you know who are the business women of Egypt?
have you been to Cairo University lately, Ain Shams, the AUC?

In villages, and in some extremely conservative homes, Egyptian women fit the profile you are describing..but in the City of Cairo and Alexandria and Port Said, and El mansoura and..and..and..women are independant and some fat7een beyut ya basha!

As per the question on this thread about how Egyptian women deal with their cheating husbands, wether in the tourist sector or other, just for your information.. and if I am offending anyone:so sorry, but I am stating facts related to our Egyptian culture...

Egyptian women consider foreigners that marry their husbands ORFI as second class citizens. The ones that find out and accept, have a Ph.D in IGNORANCE...it is unfortunate.
What do you expect when there is population of 78 Million?

But, educated women that discover their husbands infidelities usually get a divorce...the ones that stay for society purposes or what not, find it convenient and just keep their privileges as wives.
It is their business not anyone else's, exactly like in different parts of the world..there are ignorant women all over the globe.

Do not feel sorry for Egyptian women, rather, feel sorry for yourselves for having made the wrong choices.

Good Luck!

quote:
The questin put forth in this thread is simple: How do egyptian women react when they find out their husbands are having affairs with foreign women??
Most of the time the Egyptian women simply do not react. Egyptian society is male dominated;no secret! Men have freedom. Women do not. Proof: only 3% of work force in Sharm is female. Only 18% of labor force in Egypt is female. (Sorce: Ministry of Labor Annual Report.)
Plus: most Egyptian women in working class Egypt are financially dependent on the husband. So they either accept his behavior or pack up and go home.
Only women from wealthy families or financially dependent women can really oppose their husbands. And how many egyptian females are wealthy or independent?? Not a lot!!
C'mon guys. Let's face the facts. Most egyptian women are helpless. Men can get away with anything. I come from an egyptian family, and the freedom given to my sister was one tenth of my freedom....Walk down Tahrir square (Cairo) after 10:00 pm and you would think the population is 100% male!The women are locked up at home. I'd be surprised if anyone denies that simple obseravation.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 August 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the interested on Egyptian women issues:
http://www.sis.gov.eg/women/history/html/modern.htm

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More on Egyptian women..
http://www.youregypt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8136#8136

black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
Thank you to all for your explanations, now I have clear my ideas.
I have been in Cairo 6 months ago but I have seen much women out, with their husbands but also alone.

Haqikah
Member # 4725

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haqikah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianGuy:

So no we have one that gathers their information from labor stats? Well if you gathered you information correctly you would know that Sharm is a resort town, surrounded by native Bedouin tribes. The workforce there consist of people that have travelled for work from all over Egypt and mn of them live in government homes provided for them.

Please stop using resort towns and tourists spots to formulate your overall opinions.
Have you did any research to find out how many men have actually have affairs wth foreigners, then further that research to find out how man of their wives know about it, the formulate your findings. Otherwise you're just creating stereotypes based on a few peoples bad experiences. The same few people that keep coming back time and time again, mind you.

Like I said before, learn the language, go to the small towns and villages these men are from and ask their wives how they feel if you'r really concerned. A number of these young men aren't even married to locals, some have several foreign orfi wives spread across the globe. But these are the men in the touristic towns with their bad influences and this is obviously their cheap way of making a living.

Travel to Lisht, Al-Wasta, Alexandria, Fayoum City, Quasr Quaram, Biba, Siwa Oasis, Kom Ombo, Benha, Tanta.. the list goes on, you will find hard working decent men trying to provide for their families, and loyal to their wives..

Yes these are the small towns in Egypt with no significant amount of tourist, and I think they would be devastated to know they are being categorized as unfaithful, gigolo scam artists. Please try to stop lumping all Egyptian men in with these tourist types. I'm sorry you were hurt, but it's not fair to the rest of the country. Thank you.

Posts: 39 | From: El-agami | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianGuy
Member # 4360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by esposible:

I've walked down tahrir square after 10 pm and I saw lot of egyptian women out there in groups and men with their families including their wifes.

Okay Monica and esposible....I see what u mean...but what's the ratio of men to women on the street after 10 pm??
monica, what's the ratio of male to female professionals in egypt? ..Of course i know there egyptian women who are members of parliament, and journalists and doctors etc..but are they 50% of the MPs/jounalists/doctors??
Are 50% of cars driven by women??
Are 50% of Cairo University professors women?
I have complete respect and admiration 4 egyptian women, and i do hope that one day they will really have a better position and more freedom in our great country..

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of women even in poor neighboorhoods like Bulaq Abu Ella and other areas are very independent. What people mainly see is the rural parts of Upper Egypt where women are often kept inside but what people fail to mention is the women conduct many many things from the inside of the house vital to the rural economy.

The martiarchical culture in Saeed[Upper Egypt] is mainly due to nomadic bedouin influces upon the rural people. Both rural Christians and Muslims are heavily martiarchical which leads me to believe it has everything to do with Arab influence in Upper Egypt.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will try to get back to you ina few weeks, and try to respond with adequate facts and figures if I find the info..

In the meantime here is a very interesting link for you. http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/eg.html

quote:
Okay Monica and esposible....I see what u mean...but what's the ratio of men to women on the street after 10 pm??
monica, what's the ratio of male to female professionals in egypt? ..Of course i know there egyptian women who are members of parliament, and journalists and doctors etc..but are they 50% of the MPs/jounalists/doctors??
Are 50% of cars driven by women??
Are 50% of Cairo University professors women?
I have complete respect and admiration 4 egyptian women, and i do hope that one day they will really have a better position and more freedom in our great country..

Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy__Beast   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good post Haqikah.

Ladies, if Egyptian men are so horrible, go to some other country.

Regards,
SB

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES I DO AGREE WITH YOU SEX-BEAST,ACTAULT WHEN THEY TALKING ABOUT THE EGYPTIAN MEN,I THINK WE ARE THE EVILES OF THE WORLD!!!BUT HONESTLY I DO EXCUSE THEM BECAUSE THEY CANNOT SEE,OR LISTEN TO SOME OF THE FIRIGNER WOMENS,AND HOW THEY ACTING,BEHAVING,TALKING,CHEATING,AND READY TO MAKE ANY THING TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!
I REALY WONDER,AND SOME TIMES I WISH SOME OF THIS FORUM FEMALES WRITERS COULD BE WITH ME TO SEE HOW THOSE WOMENS,WHOM CAME TO GET VACATION,THEY BEGING TO GET RELAXED!!!!AND WHEN THEY GET FADE UP THEY GO OUT SEARCHING FOR FOLUCA MAN,OR HORSE CARRIAGE MAN,OR ONE STANDING AT THE STREET SELLING SOME CHEAT STAFF!!!
THEY EGYPTIAN WOMENS ACTING LIKE YOU EXACTLY WHEN THEY FIND OUT THIER HUSBANDS ARE NOT FAITFUL!!DONOT YOU HAVE UNCOUNTABLE NUMBERS OF UNFAITHFUL MALES AND FEMALES???
I STILL WONDER WHEN THOSE PEOPLE WOULD STOP LOOKING TO EGYPT ONLY FROM THE GLOOMY SIDE???

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anubisegypt
Member # 5006

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anubisegypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you want from us all?
Maybe you should look at why your guy has decided not to be with you.
Could it be that you bored the poor guy to death, like you are boring us all on Egyptian forums with your pathetic love story that just wasn't meant to be.
Don't pretend you care about Egyptien woman, they can do without your support. You made it sound like they are in on the scam, so don't twist your words later, when it suits you. Also please don't give us that tosh about you have Egyptien friends and you love Egypt. Racist who hide it always start by saying "I am not rasicst but...." or "I am not racist, I have a black friend". I am not saying you are racist.. you are just a bitter woman who just refuses to accept the fact that her guy has dumpped her like a ton of bricks.You are better off staying on that stupid and pathetic scam alert central forum, where they might be more tolerant of your stupid and boring posts. !!!!!!!
black angel, blueSky, Kamar whoever you are, stop this constant attack on Egyptien men and women and get yourself a life and stop trying to fix the world in your own stupid way.You posted on ET that your guy is an Egyptien Muslim, yet on that Scam Alert pathetic forum you go to, you posted a picture of him with the Virgin Mary hanging on his bedroom wall. On YE you are pretending to want to learn Arabic after everyone there has ignored you because you have nothing but hate for all Egyptiens and they see it. (That was after the volumes of boring stuff you wrote about Egyptien men as a result of your own pathetic experiance with ONE man).
One more question... do you EVER EVER post about anything else ecexpt about your pathetic FAILED love story (if you can call it a love story ). why have you made it your full time work to write bad stuff about Egypt, Egypten men and woman. are you maybe getting paid to do this? No use getting all these usernames... your style gives you away every time.

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You amaze me, EgyptianGuy, to see your country with the eyes of a foreigner and even admitting it without finding excuses or any kind of explanation.

Akeed enta masri?????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes we can understand what you want now!!!
you should say your openions in our country and we should follow you,as YOU HAVE THE RIGHT MIND,AND THINKING ALWAYS[YEH SHE IS A FOREIGNER,SO SHE IS THE INTELEGENT,AND WE ARE THE IGNORANT]THEN HOW WE CAN HAVE OUR POINT OF FIEW IN OUR LIFE,TRADITIONS,OR OUR COUNTRY??????????????????????????????????
SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DECIDE WHICH IS THE RIGHT AND WHICH IS THE WRONG??!!!!!!!!!!AND OFCOURSE SHE ADMITE ANY ONE AGREE WITH HER OPENIONS!!!!
GUYS DONOT YOU THINK ITS SILLY?????
DONOT YOU THINK ITS A VERY BAD KIND OR RACIST!!DISCRAMINATION???

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
black angel
Member # 3515

Rate Member
FOR ANUBISEGYPT.

I tell you only this : before you speak is better you think very well what you tell, and if you are not able understand what the people write, is better you stay in silence !!!!!
I want to make clear something :

1 I'm not razzist, never my have been this,and if you want to know, I divide my house n city where I work with women of Camerum.

2 never i put pictur my ex man in neither forum, so I think you not able see who is that make this.

3 my story can to be patetic but there are so much story as mine....so i don't know at this point if is my story patetic or are patetic much egyptian boys.

This is all from my part and is not important what do you think but I repet you, before you tell that i'm razzist and that I put picture man on forums, read very well what you read and think what you tell....don't use your mounth anly because you have !!!!!

Have a nice day.

anubisegypt
Member # 5006

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anubisegypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FOR ALL OF YOUR USERNAMES

I tell you only this : (before you speak is better you think very well what you tell)

OR WHAT?

(and if you are not able understand what the people write, is better you stay in silence !!!!!)

I UNDERSTAND YOU VERY WELL AND WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

( want to make clear something):

NOT INTRESTED

( I'm not razzist, never my have been this,and if you want to know, I divide my house n city where I work with women of Camerum.)

YOU ARE BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING HUGE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ALL EGYPTIAN MEN

( never i put pictur my ex man in neither forum, so I think you not able see who is that make this)

THAT IS A FACT AND YOU KNOW YOU DID SO DON'T TRY TO DENY IT

(3 my story can to be patetic but there are so much story as mine....so i don't know at this point if is my story patetic or are patetic much egyptian boys.)

IF YOU DONT KNOW...... LET ME TELL YOU... IT IS YOU WHO IS PATHETIC

(This is all from my part and is not important what do you think but I repet you, before you tell that i'm razzist and that I put picture man on forums, read very well what you read and think what you tell....don't use your mounth anly because you have !!!!! )

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OF WHAT I THINK TOO. YOU ARE USING YOUR MOUTH JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONE... NOT ME

(Have a nice day.)

DONT SAY THINGS YOU DONT MEAN

Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Angel, why should an Egyptian woman feel different about her cheating husband than any other woman in the world? Your question sounds as if you consider Egyptian women being from outer space! Any woman in the world with enough self-love and dignity will kick him out of the house, no matter how many children she has. Any woman in the world with low self-esteem will believe his lies, and any woman in the world who is emotionally dependent will do anything to make him stay. It is as easy as that. Some years ago I worked for a women's magazine and we had exactly this topic. Interviewing woman from different countries and different educational backgrounds made me find out the above.
Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anubisegypt
Member # 5006

Rate Member
You are bluemoon on that crap scam central forum.

And you know it !!!!!

anubisegypt
Member # 5006

Rate Member
Kamar bluemoon bluesky black angel

ARE ALL YOU

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BA ... you talk as though Egyptian woman are suppressed the little woman in the home taking anything that her husband throw at her. You are very wrong. All the Egyptian woman I have met are very strong woman and they would not put up with crap like that from any man. Maybe this man told you he had a wife and family because.....well maybe he was fed up with you.

Please do not think Egyptian woman are any different to other women and Egyptian men are no different to any other men, there are good and bad everywhere and I can testify to that.

Go to any holiday resort anywhere in the world and you will find many unsavory men.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com