EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To anyone that has ever insulted Luxor Lover

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To anyone that has ever insulted Luxor Lover
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have ever insulted Luxorlover on Egyptsearch, any other Forum, or anywhere at any time (could have been 10 years ago) on the internet, please take this opportunity to apologize to her, so that she can have a successful stay online without constantly reminding everyone of who attacked her.

Me first: LUXORLOVER I'M SORRY FOR INSULTING YOU ALTHOUGH I STILL CAN'T FIND NOR RECALL EXACTLY WHAT I SAID WAS INSULTING, BUT I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

anyone else?

edited for these

[This message has been edited by hassancheb (edited 20 August 2004).]

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry that my teeth are so sharp...but I do have the tendency to bite back because I dont believe in turning the other cheeck ....and I will do it again and again and again...thank you ......and again ...whether it is LL or anyone else for that matter!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Natashah you are lovely as are most people in this forum.

Hasssencheb, I wondered how long it would take for you to post this. It took even less time than I thought it would. Your sarcasm is appreciated and I thank you as it at least shows that you read my posts. Fame at last.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 20 August 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
List of things to do today:

1) take wooden spoon from hassancheb as it must be really dirty now from all the sh*t stirring

2) employ natashiah as right hand in battle, she is better as an asset than an enemy

3) reinforce super-shield for LL's back against slings and arrows fired from various directions because ppl will take even 1 word of what she says and twist to find the wrong in it.

4) emply karah mia as peace keeper/crack merchant/drinks maker/fellow shield maker

5) duck

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Sphinx
Member # 5095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Sphinx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was that picture of the womens' carpark that upset her from me... I am sure.

[This message has been edited by El Sphinx (edited 20 August 2004).]

[This message has been edited by El Sphinx (edited 20 August 2004).]

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sphinx - I love you Have you learned to set the washing machine yet?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
though i did that before but i think she forgat me,,,,,,,,,,,,and may be she loves me now!!AM I RIGHT LUXERLOVER?
Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I ever insult you LL?

Well if I didn't, then maybe we can start fighting now girl.. you know how I can be ...vile..I can make you a STAR!!

Me too Love you Sphinx...sure that Sphinxa took care of the washing!

quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Sphinx - I love you ..Have you learned to set the washing machine yet?

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

2) employ natashiah as right hand in battle, she is better as an asset than an enemy

[/B][/QUOTE]

...Damn right Sparky!..

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
El Sphinx
Member # 5095

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for El Sphinx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought that might cheer you up LL.

Monica... I've actually learnt to start the washing machine myself. It's been good to know. Now tell me this:

How many days is it supposed to keep spinning for before I take the clothes out?

Love you both.

------------------
http://www.egyptiantouch.com Information About Egypt and Forum

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ahmed: You were forgiven ages ago. In fact you have a birthday coming up on the 16th Sept. Will you be in Luxor before then. Being a 'decent' woman I cannot invite to you tea but I can buy you a coke in the Metropolitan Cafe by the Nile.

Sphinx and Monica: Keep my smiling You brighten my day.

Nat: When exactly are you going to be here?

El Sphinx
Member # 5095

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for El Sphinx   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luxorlover:

Sphinx and Monica: Keep my smiling You brighten my day.QUOTE]

Wait till you read my PM

Thanks and glad I can bring a smile to someone.

------------------
[URL=http://www.egyptiantouch.com]

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad I did not insult LL, at least I believe I did not. I think LL is a wonderful person, crystal honest with herself and others, quality that not many have regardless of what we do and treat others.
Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I read the PM Sphinx and agree with every word of it. Deep and decisive. Thank you.
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

4) emply karah mia as peace keeper/crack merchant/drinks maker/fellow shield maker

Please do not forget my side job as weapons of mass destruction dealer; it may be useful in employing some more radical peacekeeping regulations.

LouLou, I would never ever insult you I swear. My cozy pyramid is the best house I have ever owned and my Lamborghini Diablo runs like a dream. Also, your scandalous and provocative lifestyle assures my steady income and presence of fine things in life that I grew to find completely crucial to my earthly existence.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ahmed: You were forgiven ages ago.

Forgiven maybe, but DEFINITELY not forgotten. Since we have to be reminded every other thread.

And thank you for FINALLY spelling my name right, I see progress yet.

Edited to add the infamous smiley faces

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

1) take wooden spoon from hassancheb as it must be really dirty now from all the sh*t stirring

Oh the wooden spoon is just fine, it's the NOSES you should be concerned about. Enjoy.

Sorry, forgot these

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Well done Hassenchump Smilies are always better than fangs.

Karah - I am in dire need of your services.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Karah - I am in dire need of your services.

Sigh. More bloodshed. Oh well, when I grow up I promise to become a doctor.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh well, when I grow up I promise to become a doctor.

[/B]

do you think you ever will? grow up I mean

------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Who ever wants to grow up? Peter Pan had the right idea. |Karah, Ayisha, Ahmed, et al, sphinx, come fly with me. When I look at the world today, Never Never Land seems a sane place.

The cleverest people I have ever met, have a computer in their head, a lover in their heart and a child in their soul.

Ahmed: I get the idea that when I do actually meet you to buy that coke, that I will already know you. Am I right?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I refuse to grow up. i will not age gracefully, i will age disgracefully but try to look graceful while doing it and i give thanks for hair dye

------------------

El Sphinx
Member # 5095

Rate Member
quote:

The cleverest people I have ever met, have a computer in their head, a lover in their heart and a child in their soul.

Thanks for the explanation... I've always wondered why.

------------------
http://www.egyptiantouch.com

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
ia
quote:
Who ever wants to grow up? Peter Pan had the right idea. |Karah, Ayisha, Ahmed, et al, sphinx, come fly with me. When I look at the world today, Never Never Land seems a sane place.

Now I finally realized why I was born with those little wings on my back. So I am not a mutant, I am just a chosen one to enjoy the beauty of live. LouLou I am on my airy way to join you. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ayisha, I promise to never ever ever grow up I swear, plus I really do not know how even if I wanted to. My crazy daughter has outgrown me in her maturity by when she reached approx. 8.5 years old.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
That's why you are so wonderful.
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
That's why you are so wonderful.

Oh gosh, now we ARE official....

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ahmed - Are you around? I want to whisper in your ear.

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys i realy love all of you,,,,,,,,,,I WONDER WHY?????????????
MAY BE YOU BECAME MY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER,I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!IAM VERY BUSY THESE DAYS,BUT AS SOON AS I COME HOME I RUN TO MY PC TO OPEM MY BEAUTIFUL SITE,,,
THANK YOU MY SWEAT LUXORLOVER,,,ITS NICE OF YOU TO REMEMBER MY BIRTHDAY[BY THE WAY NO BODY DO THAT!!!!!]EVEN I FORGET IT SOMETIMES!!
I WAS IN LUXOR THIS WEEK,ITS SO HOT,BUT I HAVE NOT TIME TO SET BY MY LOVELY COFFESHOP,BUT I THINK IAM GONA DO THAT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON,,,OK IAM WAITING YOUR WISPER LUXORLOVER!!!!YALAA GO ON

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
guys i realy love all of you,,,,,,,,,,I WONDER WHY?????????????

Ahmed, how could you forget: it's your Haroon inheritance.

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHH YES KARAH I REALY FORGAT,,,
BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOU ARE THE TOPE OF MY LOVER,,,,,,,,,,I MISS Y KARAH,AND I MISS YOUR SENSE OF HUMAR,,,

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
HAHAHAHH YES KARAH I REALY FORGAT,,,
BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOU ARE THE TOPE OF MY LOVER,,,,,,,,,,I MISS Y KARAH,AND I MISS YOUR SENSE OF HUMAR,,,

My speedy advance to the top of your lovers' list brought a spark and a tear to my beautiful eyes, for not too long ago I have modestly started at the bottom of a hundred or so irresistible maidens aspiring to be ever close to your heart (Ahmed, I said HEART). Despite the fact that your romantic declarations completely ruin my good reputation on ES (which I do not recollect ever having anyway since I was up to no good from the early childhood according to family chronicles), I truly enjoy your presence here, not to mention your adorable and complete lack of resistance to our womanly charm.

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
KARAH IAM NOT RUINING YOUR REPETATION,AND I HAVE NO COMPLETE LACK OR ESISTANCE OF YOUR WOMENLY CHARM!!!
BELIEVE ME I GOT TIRED,,,,,,,,
WISH YOU THE BEST MY BEST FRIEND AHMED

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
KARAH IAM NOT RUINING YOUR REPETATION,AND I HAVE NO COMPLETE LACK OR ESISTANCE OF YOUR WOMENLY CHARM!!!
BELIEVE ME I GOT TIRED,,,,,,,,
WISH YOU THE BEST MY BEST FRIEND AHMED

Ahmed, tired????????? Not youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Actually, it is a good thing. Hope it lasts. I mean your resistance, even sans tiredness.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ahmed - I have to whisper this just in case my dear friend Hassenchump is listening and has to start another line. I would not want to tire her pretty little head in that way. After I have passed on the message I will eat it, as espionage agents are said to do.
Shssshhhhhhh! Every now and then I will remind you that you called me a "dried up old woman." (Won't use the word 'insult'). Why do I do this? Because you actually have the intellect to win any argument you chose to present - without any insults. AND I know it amuses you.

You did not answer my question. Do I know you? Are you a pussy cat in another form?

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
luxorlover i have never changed my tittile to pussy cat or something like that,,
since i start writing in this forum iam using ahmed2004,,,no lux,,,,,,,,,its not me for 100%,,,iam very strate person,,
and you donot know me at all,we have never been together,,,but one day i wana meet you if you donot mind,,,,

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Ahmed old friend: The pleasure would be mine.

I'm glad you are not who I thought you might be.

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
thank you luxorlover i just came from work since last week,
i was only one night in luxor,i was very tired,,but next time i'll let you know,,
have a nice time,,
karah mia how are you?

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
karah mia how are you?

Still breathing therefore in good spirits, thank you. Will hang out in Alex for 5 weeks snooping around Cairo and who knows where else from time to time (starting Sept. 25). Life is good. How are things with you Ahmed? Planning to invite us for a big B-Day Carnival? Anyway, I have just invited myself. If you ask me kindly enough I promise not to bare any body parts that should be not exposed under ES' Moral Commission Law. Mmmmmmmmmmm…..Maybe.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo !!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com