EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What is the name of your love in egypt? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What is the name of your love in egypt?
LoveAlways
Member # 4869

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAlways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe a lot of woman in here love the same man..that would be crazy:-) :-)
Posts: 20 | From: Holland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name of my love is Hurghada!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LoveAlways
Member # 4869

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoveAlways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine too..:-) u see thats already 2..
Posts: 20 | From: Holland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Nimo..... he is the most beautiful clown fish in the Rea Sea but he is already spoken for by Mrs Nimo

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alladin
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osama Bin Laden... ....Im almost positive none of you are involved with him..

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My love is the Sayida Zeinab Kushari Restaurant on Television Street, Luxor.

I have not seen him since Ramadan November 2002. I was just off the plane and rushed there to have a lukewarm bucket of multi-reheated kushari and had to call a doctor out the next day as I had sickness and diarrohea.
But I forgive him. I hope he has not went out of business or been shut down by environmental health and I do hope that he is awaiting my return.

[This message has been edited by wise_woman (edited 03 September 2004).]

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Mr Nimo..... he is the most beautiful clown fish in the Rea Sea but he is already spoken for by Mrs Nimo

Penny have you ever considered being his second wife? How much younger is he than you? You know that makes a difference

[This message has been edited by AnotherNewMember (edited 03 September 2004).]

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Alladin

You too huh, that 2 timing pretty boy.

I bet he rode you on that magic carpet he bought with my money.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol_2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Edris

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Penny have you ever considered being his second wife? How much younger is he than you? You know that makes a difference
[This message has been edited by AnotherNewMember (edited 03 September 2004).]

Yes we are match made in heaven...he is at least 30 years younger than me, I definitely have more money than him, and his first wife can have all the baby Nimos for us... perfect life I think and we will all live happily ever after...ahhh

[This message has been edited by Penny (edited 03 September 2004).]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something that has always puzzled me why do they only have about 10 male names.

As has been said to identify which Mohammed you are talking about requires a complete knowledge of his geneology

Why on earth don't they use more names? Is it something cultural

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gues they should swith to John Smith !!
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pito:

And Jan Kowalski

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol_2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO I had a bf called John Smith once I really did

quote:
Originally posted by Pito:

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say thanks god no one mantioned my name here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wish you all the best with your lovely egyptian males
Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosegarden
Member # 5187

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for rosegarden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
i have to say thanks god no one mantioned my name here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wish you all the best with your lovely egyptian males

My loves name is AHMED!!!....and im over 39.....loooool.........but i know its not u .... ...u so bad ahmed....loooool.......

Posts: 22 | From: australia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOU ARE OVER 39!!!!!!THAN IAM HAPPY TO BE BAD AHMED!!!!LIFE IS A BIG LIE,THE PROBLEM HOW WE ENJOY THIS LIE!!!???PERSONALY I DO ENJOY MY LIFE!!!
Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosegarden
Member # 5187

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for rosegarden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YOU ARE OVER 39!!!!!!THAN IAM HAPPY TO BE BAD AHMED!!!!LIFE IS A BIG LIE,THE PROBLEM HOW WE ENJOY THIS LIE!!!???PERSONALY I DO ENJOY MY LIFE!!!

Im happy for u Ahmed......no matter a lie or a truth u lead ur life to the fullest my friend ..as we r given only one life!!!...

Posts: 22 | From: australia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree!!!!!!!!
norwegian
Member # 5235

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for norwegian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could have mention many egyptian men who act like prostitute but why bader,but when thats mention i could have done that with many men with another nationality also ,sooo!
By the way none of them is called ahmed.
Its good you enjoy your life, so do i most of the time anyway!
Have a nice day all of you!

Posts: 14 | From: Norway | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't this thread supposed to be romantic? Instead, it turned into another humiliating thread for the male Egyptian.
You should be ashamed!

Anyway, regarding the list of names, there was a thread a few months ago on names and more specifically on which names are purely Egyptian and which ones can be encountered in Arab countries.

Ahmed
Mohammed
Ihab
Amr
Elbadry
Hossam
Mustafa
Hisham
Omar
Najem
Ragheb
Sami
Ibrahim

These are most names I know, from movies, friends and from my Egy CDs.
Apart from Amr and Elbadry, I have seen all others in other countries (ex Ragheb - from the fabulous Ragheb Alama)

More suggestions?

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lori:
Wasn't this thread supposed to be romantic? Instead, it turned into another humiliating thread for the male Egyptian.
You should be ashamed!

More suggestions?

Sorry Lori but where?...even Ahmed 2004 did not lower it ..he was just worried someone would have written his name LOL .... and I was talking about fish!

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
penny no one can mantioned my name here or some where else!!!and iam not worry at all,why should i???????????because easly i donot have some long relationships!!i just avoid getting headach,SO IAM THE FREE LANS EGYPTIAN!!I LOVE MY FREEDOM!!!THANK YOU

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
penny no one can mantioned my name here or some where else!!!and iam not worry at all,why should i???????????because easly i donot have some long relationships!!i just avoid getting headach,SO IAM THE FREE LANS EGYPTIAN!!I LOVE MY FREEDOM!!!THANK YOU

So you were joking when you asked to marry me. Thanks a bunch. I am going to dump you.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
i did not ask to marry you!!!!!!!!!!hahahha but if you want then i donot mind,but we marry for few hours!!!!
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You heard him girls. He wants to marry.

Thought you liked the single life. Yeh yeh

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
i did not ask to marry you!!!!!!!!!!hahahha but if you want then i donot mind,but we marry for few hours!!!!

Ay carramba Ahmed, I thought u were getting better. But - at least you will cover your escapade with a marriage license. I guess that's a start.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
KARAH WHY YOU CALL IT ESCAPADE!!!?WHY SHOULD I NEED LISENCE TO ENJOY MY LIFE!!!!
HABEBTY IAM FREE MAN,,,,,,,,,SO I CAN DO WHAT I WANT,,,,,
HAHAHHA BAD GUY I KNOW,,,ITS ME

Sylvie
Member # 5283

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sylvie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The name of my love was Mohammed G, 40 years old, surgeon in Alexandria with his own hospital, if this was not one of his lies. But no, he proudly presented his website. But I know he was and probably still is the love of many blind women in the yahoo chatroom!

Posts: 3 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
citygal1224
Member # 5389

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for citygal1224     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osama. People look at me and say "bin laden"? Yes...because we all know he has a thing for Americans...But seriously, my man's name really is Osama. I think its funny, especially when people look confused.

------------------
Keep on rocking in the free world

Posts: 5 | From: Chicago, IL USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nagar who I met sometime ago he has such beautiful eyes.
Posts: 28 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BRITISHLADY:

must be a different one to the one i know then

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RAMSES II

I love this guy best of all

------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BRITISHLADY:

Thought you didn't have husband or boyfriend here - I am getting confused.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:

Thought you didn't have husband or boyfriend here - I am getting confused.

isnt that the other one, welshlady, or am i confused too

------------------

BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
isnt that the other one, welshlady, or am i confused too

You have me confused to I do not have either and never suggested I did I have been happily married to my british husband for 8 years. We went on a cruise earlier this year with friends. On the last day my friend and I visited the Gelzira Gardens on the West Bank and both of us were chatted up and harrassed by this dreadful skinny local guy who thought he was the bee knees, but he did have such nice eyes but I am afraid little else.

Posts: 28 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i say Ahmad,will be just another one(excuse me Ahmed,isnt you),lol
Especially having in mind that every second guy there is called ahmed,lol!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Muhammed Hip HappAP HIP
Just kidding !

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britishlady/Welshlady - If he was dreadful then why is he your love?

I am glad that you liked Gezira Gardens though. They have just had a new swimming pool installed.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL I was unaware the welshlady even posted something on this post. Only ever went once to this place and it was certainly not my kind of place I wont go there again. You seem to know it well though are you a regular there and have you tried the new swimming pool?

[This message has been edited by BRITISHLADY (edited 29 September 2004).]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
WElshaldy/Britishlady: The Gezira Gardens is a 3 star hotel on the west bank with a beautiful roof garden and a swimming pool. I am surprised that you say it is not your kind of place as it is really lovely. A French friend of mine helped build it and she brought her style to its decor.

What was it that you did not like about it? Tell me and I shall pass the comment on to the owner as he is always ready to make improvements.

If Britishlady found the love of her life there then she is lucky.

BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Luxor. Please get my name right and stop being so childlike as another puts it. I no intentions of entering into an exchange of stupid remarks luxorlover I like to think I am intelligent enough not stoop to your pathetic remarks. I went there once, if your a regular I wish you luck, maybe they are just your type your nickname says it all, how many have you had yourself. I was reading the comments you gave the welsh woman on here and I think you have the personality problem, maybe you do have something to hide I ask. Try going down the rabbithole with Alice maybe, much safer for you.
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
WElshwoman/britishwoman - we have known each other a long time - grow up.
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
.. Welshwoman/britishwoman - I answered this at length then edited it. I will not get into fights with Luxor's scum.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 October 2004).]

hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These little exchanges are getting more absurb by the second. But one thing I agree with Scottishlady, Luxorlover is very childish for an 80 year old woman. But what do you expect from a senior citizen that chases around boys that can be their grandchildren. Isn't that the age when they start having their second child hood.

Michelle Hassel Chump

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 13 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hassancheb
I rest my case and will write no more on this subject, its a crime to say anything here it only gets twisted. Except to say that I DO NOT know luxorlover and would not want to associate with her either - must be a post menopausal thing I think.

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
............Edited as it is a waste to time to converse with such dreadful people as Hassencheb and Welshlady. I am a snob and proud of it.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 October 2004).]

Mariem
Member # 5469

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Mariem (edited 08 January 2005).]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im probably the only single foreign woman in Egypt (been here for 4 months now) who DO NOT have an Egyptian lover, or any other.

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com