EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Monica is a typically ignorant egyptian

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Monica is a typically ignorant egyptian
Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy__Beast   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deleted

[This message has been edited by Sexy__Beast (edited 11 September 2004).]

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Allow me to welcome you and give you the honour I have never bestowed upon any other member of this esteemed forum (cursing) :

**** OFF YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN WHO DERIVES PLEASURE FROM CAUSING PAIN TO OTHERS.

Here's a toast to you and the hope you soon get run over by a large vehicle to fail to reproduce.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sexy__Beast:
[B]Monica the nazi moderator has banned the sexy beast from her pathetic little forum.

typical egyptian attitude, if someone says something that you don't like, shut them up any way you can, don't provide them with feedback or constructive criticism, that would just be stupid.

Ummm, no Monica from what I can remember did not ban you. Your post is still there.
If she did ban you, I am assuming, then maybe you said something.
All I can say, is that Monica is a fabulous person, who has shown nothing but warmth and kindness to me and all her fellow members of http:/www.youregypt.com.
I believe Monica is a person of intergrity,
who acts with fairness.
So I do believe your criticism of her is a bit harsh.
Just my thoughts

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Allow me to welcome you and give you the honour I have never bestowed upon any other member of this esteemed forum (cursing) :

**** OFF YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN WHO DERIVES PLEASURE FROM CAUSING PAIN TO OTHERS.

Here's a toast to you and the hope you soon get run over by a large vehicle to fail to reproduce.

he he, you're right Expat, I have NEVER heard you speak to anyone like this. The energy of ES is affecting everyone now.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sexy__Beast   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deleted

Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
deleted

Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
deleted

Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
deleted

Eastern girl
Member # 4363

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Eastern girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ur an ugly beast as ur name, enjoying hurting ppl and make urself in the centre but in our forum there is no room for u, u were so aggressive that we were wondering what the hell ur talking about, u seems to have mental problem so just go to doctor tomorrow and inshallah god helps u, but if u wanna say rubbish more i suggest to shut the **** UP!!!! ok?! Regards BS****

[This message has been edited by Eastern girl (edited 10 September 2004).]

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
*growl*

Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
deleted

Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
deleted

Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
deleted

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

SB, maybe you have more luck on www.gayegypt.com

Since this thread is not about you but about MONICA - I really really miss her and wished she was still with us here on ES ............

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what was it you said that did all that SEXY_BEAST??

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now i gotta go check what you posted SB,cant leave 5 minutes and i miss everything and war breaks out

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing there now even the funny post in Men seeking women/women seeking men what on earth did you do???

------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S p h i n x o
Member # 5281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for S p h i n x o     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sexy Beast,

Let me tell you that you have really picked the wrong person to have a go at here.

Monica is a kind and wonderful lady with a very kind heart and lots of patience.

She has, through her posts on all forums, helped allot of people and is respected by most people here and of course on www.youregypt.com forums.

Just because she deleted your post and later apologised as I have seen, it does not give you the right to open a whole new thread with her name to knock her like this.

I am not going to pick on every word you said in that post of yours but all I am doing is appealing to your sense of reason and to ask you to kindly stop this pointless attack on Monica.

Youregypt might not be your cup of tea, but then again it can't appeal to every single person on the internet, it is certainly, as you have noticed, a very friendly forum with lots of nice people on it. You can almost say anything you like there as long as you don't attack anyone in person and I can vouch for that myself. What it isn't is an unmoderated forum like some on the internet.

Sphinxo

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
S p h i n x o
Member # 5281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for S p h i n x o     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I retract my above post, as I have clearly seen what a nasty piece of work you really are.

The above post I wrote was before I have had the pleasure of reading what all the fuss was about.

I have read your stupid article about Egyptian women and to be honest, I thought it was nothing more than a racist and stereotypical post.

I now think that you have no place on the youregypt forum for the simple fact which is, you are nothing but trouble and a very rude and aggressive person to say the least.

Had I been the moderator I would have deleted your post and your account allot quicker than Monica did. Freedom of speech does not mean churning out absolute racist crap like you did.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
Hello Sphinxo,

I mentioned clearly in my post that yes, these were stereotypes, and it's wrong to stereotype people, that was the whole gist of the message. That's all I was trying to say. Sorry if I miscommunicated the fact that I was actually agreeing with what most other posters said.

Maybe a better way of describing this situation is a simple lack of communication.

It's cool.

I harbor no grudges, and I retract my statement, I don't know Monica well enough to call her ignorant, or anything else.

I have no doubt she is an upstanding and kind person, much like you are sir.

edit: Regardless of whether the nasty examples I provided were true or not, I understand that it was probably a bit over the top.

Regards & Respect to all

SB

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you friends for your suppport, I really appreciate it.

SB: You are a very smart person. Thanks for retracting the attack.
Monica http://www.youregypt.com

quote:
Originally posted by Sexy__Beast:
Hello Sphinxo,

I mentioned clearly in my post that yes, these were stereotypes, and it's wrong to stereotype people, that was the whole gist of the message. That's all I was trying to say. Sorry if I miscommunicated the fact that I was actually agreeing with what most other posters said.

Maybe a better way of describing this situation is a simple lack of communication.

It's cool.

I harbor no grudges, and I retract my statement, I don't know Monica well enough to call her ignorant, or anything else.

I have no doubt she is an upstanding and kind person, much like you are sir.

edit: Regardless of whether the nasty examples I provided were true or not, I understand that it was probably a bit over the top.

Regards & Respect to all

SB

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:

SB: You are a very smart person. Thanks for retracting the attack.

I just retracted my statement (that you were ignorant).

I've explained myself many times over, and I stand by the original point I was trying to make, despite the fact that I made it in a somewhat less than subtle manner.

Regards,
SB

Sexy__Beast
Member # 5248

Rate Member
nevermind

[This message has been edited by Sexy__Beast (edited 12 September 2004).]

ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guy i realy wonder why you attack the most sweat and intelegent member here???
she is the ideal well educated egyptian lady!!
why we insist ti insult each other when we not agree!!!!
ahmed

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by S p h i n x o:
Freedom of speech does not mean churning out absolute racist crap like you did.

Who decides what is Racist? If the answer is: "The moderator". Then the post should have been deleted and never reposted.
Monica has mad it clear that she first deleted the post accidentally and so she reposted it. After that everyone got into the discussion with Sexy_Beast and of course disagreed with him. The post was finally deleted when he was asked why he wrote that stuff on an Egyptian forum and his answer was “Because I can".
Guess what, that is FREEDOM OF SPEACH.
Once you set the rules and allow a subject to be discussed you can NEVER go back and change the rules just because you can't win the argument.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Since this thread is not about you but about MONICA - I really really miss her and wished she was still with us here on ES ............

Well said tigerlily.

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since this thread is about Monica...adn the fact that I am unable to register on YE...Monica I have registered under the same name....but it seems that I am unable to get confirmation on being accepted or not...anyway just thought I should bring it too you're attention!.....Or maybe I'm just simply not wanted there...nevertheless at least let me know...I don't want to get the idea that YE is discriminating against me..I and myself!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
Since this thread is about Monica...adn the fact that I am unable to register on YE...Monica I have registered under the same name....but it seems that I am unable to get confirmation on being accepted or not...anyway just thought I should bring it too you're attention!.....Or maybe I'm just simply not wanted there...nevertheless at least let me know...I don't want to get the idea that YE is discriminating against me..I and myself!

Hi Natashiah, i cant remember if i got confirmation or not, did you try just logging in?? course we want you there

------------------

Monica_Masreya_Awy
Member # 5479

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica_Masreya_Awy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youregypt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1464
You have a welcome note waiting for you along with the other new accounts that were activated 48 hours after your registration sweetheart..
Of course we want you there...
Please try to log in as soon as possible..
if any problems write to me here:
monica_masreya_awy@yahoo.com
Just registered again on Es as I am in Cairo and do not have my regular password..
It is Sphinxo a buddy on YE that brought your post to my attention

The family at http//:www.youregypt.com is waiting for you...the new addition!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:

Posts: 6 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thaaaaaaaaxs...got it!
Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com