EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » How many people are "real" in here (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How many people are "real" in here
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading some posts and then klicking on the members' profile to see where they come from, I often wonder whether some who state UK are really from there as their posts show an incorrect use of grammer and lots of spelling mistakes.
Also, I think some use several user names as I find the same striking grammatical mistakes that one certain member makes in all kinds of posts ... but with different user names.

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareefa:
Reading some posts and then klicking on the members' profile to see where they come from, I often wonder whether some who state UK are really from there as their posts show an incorrect use of grammer and lots of spelling mistakes.
Also, I think some use several user names as I find the same striking grammatical mistakes that one certain member makes in all kinds of posts ... but with different user names.

Shareefa, I am as real here as I can be ..........

Do you seriously believe people will openly admit here to be signed on with different user names etc.?

Actually I don't care with how many user names someone is working and doing his/her statements as long as the wording of the posts are acceptable.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am convinced that quite a number of people post under various names so that they can play both sides of the same argument. It makes life interesting for them if somewhat frustrating for others. They can also be the nice guy and the bad guy, angel and devil at the same time while playing innocent on all counts. I think as you do that people also swap nationalities to suit.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
I am convinced that quite a number of people post under various names so that they can play both sides of the same argument. It makes life interesting for them if somewhat frustrating for others. They can also be the nice guy and the bad guy, angel and devil at the same time while playing innocent on all counts. I think as you do that people also swap nationalities to suit.

...helloooo there...where were you all the time?...you areeee sooo right!I dont mind people having different user names and playing the field.What i HATE is when people open up religious discussions with different user names and hissing insults against different religions.Its one thing to give an opinion in a diplomatic or sensable way....but when they start to throw insults and being vulger...it URKS me to death!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shareefa...I am real...verrrry real!
Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ONYO
Member # 374

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ONYO     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am real too...im even using my real life nick name...
Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol_2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm as real as I can be. When I first started looking at this site many moons ago I always used my REAL name. I later discovered that Egyptians use this site (naive I know) as well and my views and opinions were somewhat frowned apon when I returned to Egypt. I now use a psuedo name so that I can say exactly what I think without offending any Egyptian friends. But I'm pretty reall bopping away to "Shobra" as we speak
Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ONYO:
I am real too...im even using my real life nick name...

Oh no, I can't do that

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was still a real person when I lifted my head from work last time.

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself am not using my real name either. And the one mentioned on my yahoo website is the one I took after I converted to Islam many years ago. That's how my husband and any new friends I met after I converted call me. As a writer and journalist I use my real birth name, though.

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never use my real name on the internet. However, I have the same username on every site I post.

And I agree, sometimes it's very easy to detect if someone is "fake" or not, it's very hard to change your own unique writing style, particularly if you don't post in your native language.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
...you're not using your real name?
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter what I say everybody will take it as a joke or a cynical comment inevitably conceived when I am PMS-ing. So what the heck, I can talk smack as anybody. But me is actually me. Scary, I know. I do not mind using my own name on the internet since I am entitled to my own twisted point of view and well mannered enough to respect and not offend beliefs of others, although some of philosophical concepts here really turn my stomach on occasion... But then I gulp my shut-up juice: really good solution for keeping the world peace and harmony. The reason I am not using my real name is because 80% of fellow Earthlings pronounce it in a way that gives me seizures and it ain't pretty to look at, believe you me.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i am reel and from the UK but can't spel, make loads of typos and wots grammer

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not real in any way at all as Akshar and LL will vouch after having not met me in Luxor

I am, however, the same unreal me on all forums does that make me real?

Seriously, I use my islamic name and am same on all forums. I live in UK but my heart and mind live in Luxor, thats why im confused most of the time

Sorry for any gramatical or spelling mistakes

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am naive when it comes to user names and I always expect a user to be the same person on any forum that their name appears - but they often are not.

Writing styles are hard to change consistently and sometimes people forget that their new persona cannot spell and that their old persona cannot put a sentence together. They get them mixed up and suddently an idiot becomes erudite and visa versa.

It would be interesting to know why others chose their particular user name/s though.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My memory is not good enough to use different ID's I would forget and give the game away, cant be easy trying to be different people. I have used different names in yahoo chat rooms though, but people that know me know its me anyway so i am no good at it

I would like to change to a tall blonde though so beware an ID called tallblonde

------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I would like to add I think karah mia is luxorlover before taking the medication

Ayisha is natashia on a bad day before the chilli

------------------

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
I would like to add I think karah mia is luxorlover before taking the medication

Ayisha is natashia on a bad day before the chilli

Ayisha, you got it right, girl! Now out of my identity crisis I might name my other alter egos. Watch out people: my pick can happen to YOU!!!!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

He he he, I can tell by this question that you really are a NEW member. Welcome to cyberspace dear, the matrix, where nothing is as it really appears.

There are people here with multiple ID's and some even play the MALE and FEMALE roles. It all depends on how they were loaded.. perhaps loaded into different countries as well..

As far as writing styles, some do an awful job at trying to mispell, some typos are obvious, but some mispelling are a little to obvious for me.

I remember quite a while back (pssst, I'm really not that NEW) there was a certain poster, and almost 15 NEW members joined, just to agree with everything this poster said.

There are several people here I believe are genuine. But I don't think any are as REAL as Jane Ashkar, Phil and Theresa, and Debbie. IMHO (and I say this only because the links to the websites/businesses reveal 'truthful' personal information)

...unloaded

[This message has been edited by AnotherNewMember (edited 17 September 2004).]

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am real for sure, honest and on my cats life lol.....100% born and bred from Wales, UK and can prove it, even speak a little welsh too ! Sad people who double up on their names to argue to themselves hey, some either hide behind a name to viciously attack someone - one name enough for me Im afraid, I have got a life and better things to do with my time.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 30 November 2004).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to add..

About the 1001 relationship advice type questions that find ES as their haven..I believe 90% of them are recycled. IMHO

Some people just looooooooooove giving relationship advice on here.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm real...... well ish.....
And I have the same name on all the Egypt forums I use.
But its not my real name, lol..... but a few do know what that is, so I guess I am more real to them than to the rest of you.
Never had a multiple id though... dont see the point because I am not creative enough to handle it.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well use your common sense for a moment.

What type of person is most likely to create
a. fictional or anonymous characters
b. give those characters distinctive personalities.
c. allow those characters to communicate with eachother
d. needs a certain level of sensationalism and drama to make the characters more appealing

Now if you guessed, some sick psycho person with a multiple personality disorder, then you're incorrect.

The person who would do such a thing, is very clever, wise, and creative and is fully aware of what they are doing, but sometimes they have a tendency to attach themselves to a character and forget their own identity.

It could be none other than a Writer/Author.
Enough clues. You get the point.

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i swear iam using my real name here!!!and i would never changed or write under another user name!!WHY SHOULD I???????????
Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by hassancheb:

d. needs a certain level of sensationalism and drama to make the characters more appealing

Now if you guessed, some sick psycho person with a multiple personality disorder, then you're incorrect.

The person who would do such a thing, is very clever, wise, and creative and is fully aware of what they are doing, but sometimes they have a tendency to attach themselves to a character and forget their own identity.

Hey, you are not talking of me? I am a journalist, thus in the writing field, very creative, but with a newborn baby, a constant nagging teenager, a wild 9 y/o, a husband and a ful-time job I certainly do not have the time to create fictional characters in here!

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm real, and I despise people who hide behind multiple identities. If they don't have the courage of their convictions, their opinions are worthless to me.
Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey, you are not talking of me? I am a journalist, thus in the writing field, very creative, but with a newborn baby, a constant nagging teenager, a wild 9 y/o, a husband and a ful-time job I certainly do not have the time to create fictional characters in here!

Shareefa, I doubt, Hassancheb was referring to you!!!

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by hassancheb:

some sick psycho person with a multiple personality disorder would actually think they are very clever, wise, and creative and is fully aware of what they are doing dont you think

[This message has been edited by Ayisha (edited 17 September 2004).]

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moll:
I'm real, and I despise people who hide behind multiple identities. If they don't have the courage of their convictions, their opinions are worthless to me.

ES didnt even have a smiley for my response to this, so here you go..

No one and I do mean NO ONE is ES history has given these "worthless opinions" the time of day that you have. I mean conducting polls, having your husband join to respond to them..on and on and on and on for weeks on out, hate to see what would happen if their opinion were WORTHY.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Hello hasselchump. Is see your radar is working again.

Now you really are a multiple personality (although without clinical evidence I would not go so far as to class you as anything worse than desperate for attention at the expense of others) and I have yet to figure out which of your several persona is actually you. I do think that all of them are American though; although that is probably a ruse too, like your name.

Glad you think I am clever, wise and creative - quite a compliment coming from you even though you never intended that way. Fame at last. Fame at last. Perhaps I should advertise who who I am so that you can buy my books.

I ONLY POST AS LUXORLOVER ANYWHERE

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
ES didnt even have a smiley for my response to this, so here you go..

No one and I do mean NO ONE is ES history has given these "worthless opinions" the time of day that you have. I mean conducting polls, having your husband join to respond to them..on and on and on and on for weeks on out, hate to see what would happen if their opinion were WORTHY.

And what would YOU know about ES history, since you're too cowardly to post under your original name? I truly thought you were a man from your cold, unemotional responses, and all I feel for you is pity, that you have NO understanding that when you've had a happy marriage for 30+ years, your husband feels a wish to defend you.
I know who i'd rather be anyway if it comes to a choice between a a woman with 'testosterone overload' who'd cut'n'paste another woman's pics from another website just to cause trouble, or a happily married woman whose husband cares enough to defend her.
Don't bother replying, I won't be reading it.

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 17 September 2004).]

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ScarlettHamada
Member # 4740

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for ScarlettHamada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really called Scarlett...that's my pen name.

But then i am not really called Chigna Gula either...

Ann just sounds soooo boring

Posts: 48 | From: portsmouth, hampshire, uk | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:

And what would YOU know about ES history, since you're too cowardly to post under your original name? I truly thought you were a man from your cold, unemotional responses, and all I feel for you is pity, that you have NO understanding that when you've had a happy marriage for 30+ years, your husband feels a wish to defend you.
I know who i'd rather be anyway if it comes to a choice between a a woman with 'testosterone overload' who'd cut'n'paste another woman's pics from another website just to cause trouble, or a happily married woman whose husband cares enough to defend her.

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 17 September 2004).]

Well, Well, didn’t we just contradict our previous statement about “cowardly” members
Opinions being ‘worthless” and here its quite apparent that my opinion several weeks ago
Is still affecting you to this day.

And dear you wouldn’t know my original name if I did post it. I know your fragile little ego may find this a little hard to swallow but I’m amongst the thousand or so advertisers
On the FRONT page of this site, the ones that were the original reason for this site being created. The one that has been abandoned just like this forum that you worry your little hairs over, the one you can’t contact the webmaster for to repair a broken link. Yes I’m the one who would prefer to separate business from my personal views rather than add a signature link as posters in the forum are NOT my target audience. As the administrator assured this site get 10,000 hits a day, and that’s not including the forum. But all you had to do was ask, instead wasting months trying to play some dumb blonde detective, who assumes you have to join this forum to read it’s contents!.

And it did take a bit of testosterone to accomplish this. Speaking of hormone imbalances, I think you should request an increase in your estrogen the next time you’re at the pharmacy, it does wonders for those hot flashes you exhibit so much. And don’t kid yourself, you WILL be reading this, you live for this, from one forum to the next. And Bravo for your husband only a big man would join a website of anonymous cowards to stand up for his wife.*tongue in cheek

Now theres an unemotional response for you.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
You're quite sad really, ANM, if you think I give a sh*t about your target audience. YOU live for your work, getting worked up about tax returns, Jeeesus that's so sad.

Yes, I'm reading this, big deal. EVERY post you make is unemotional, cold and humourless.
Not only are you into testosterone overload, you're into denial that you have nay feelings at all. And the only thing you can attack me on is the colour of my hair and my age and the fact that I DO have emotions.

Pathetic.....and don't flatter yourself that you seem 'real' to me, you're about as real as this computer.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
originally posted by Moll

so predictable

quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember
And don’t kid yourself, you WILL be reading this, you live for this, from one forum to the next.

And now for another EMOTIONLESS smiley

or should I use the "sad" EMOTION since I'm "so sad"

or maybe the "pathetic" EMOTION..

or the "coward" EMOTION..

even the "cold" EMOTION..

any will suit me fine, so long as I'm not using the kissing moll's

As only a silly blonde would use several EMOTIONS to describe you and then call you EMOTIONLESS, WTG!

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member

As only a silly blonde would use several EMOTIONS to describe you and then call you EMOTIONLESS, WTG![/B][/QUOTE]

This sentence is completely illogical and stupid.
Please stop making these idiotic posts, it's getting embarrassing now, that you're so willing to make a fool of yourself in an attempt to make a fool of me.

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This sentence is completely illogical and stupid.
Please stop making these idiotic posts, it's getting embarrassing now, that you're so willing to make a fool of yourself in an attempt to make a fool of me.

Just keep posting Moll, I'll just keep adding to my blonde joke collection.

Like here's the latest:
1.Why did the Blonde think the administrator blocked 'themself' from their own site?

A: She thought the administrator was a fellow blonde.

2. How did the Blonde communicate with a 'fake' poster

A: from a 'fake' computer

quote:
originally posted by Moll
you're about as real as this computer

Keep 'em coming old girl.

moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
Keep 'em coming old girl.

Just bet everybody's gone to change their trousers at your attempt at humour...........

But then again, it IS quite funny (as in funny, peculiar) that the person who accuses ME of being emotional and personal is the one who's making the personal attacks based on my hair colour and age...get a life.

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
i swear iam using my real name here!!!and i would never changed or write under another user name!!WHY SHOULD I???????????

HEHEHE...Ahmed....how many Ahmed's in Egypt? ...in my family alone there are 3!So chances of anyone snuffing you out is zero!

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Eish...when will it ever end...haven't seen some people in a looong time...but they sure know how to make an entrance!

Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxorlover,

We met in a past life. The reason my 'name' has changed is new computer, new e-mail.

How are you. Are in you Luxor at the moment?
Again thanks for the bisto. It was very much appreciated.

keep in touch.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Semsema. WElcome. I am about to go back to England again for a few weeks. Is there anything that you want bringing back this time?
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How does a simple question develop into a slanging match.

I am glad I am going away for a few weeks.The problem is I cannot resist looking at this forum.

But its not fun anymore its sad.

ANM your smilies are so funny

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
GeGe: The forum has always been sad - it just takes a little time to realise it. But, it also addictive. Cigarettes are harmful but they are hard to give up.

A few lines in the past have made me laugh out loud, and I have made some excellent friends through this forum. Those are the things you have to think about. The 'referred anger' shown by the numerous slanging matches can be entertaining if they are directed at some poor soul other than yourself. It is the 'slipping on banana skins' type of humour where people are hurt but there is no personal pain.

If you did not look at it in that way it could become totally depressing. Enjoy the forum for what it is - a band of anonymous people having an extended 'family' row.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just returned from Gambia and guess what double headed liars there too, such a freshing change to come back home to honest decent down to earth people. I was born in South Wales but moved with my parents to North Wales when I was 6, still live with them now and cant understand how people can live with themselves and act as they do. Saying that off to Cairo soon back to the lions dens !
Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ge Ge:
How does a simple question develop into a slanging match.

I am glad I am going away for a few weeks.The problem is I cannot resist looking at this forum.

But its not fun anymore its sad.

ANM your smilies are so funny

Gege, maybe you missed the little crash course Natashia gave, on another thread
but you can get more fun smileys at
http://www.click-smilies.de/smilies_engl.html

Just click the smiley you want, and at the bottom of the page, you will see a code in a box that starts like..
[img]http.......

Well highlight that entire string and COPY and Paste it in your smiley box. Yes its on the internet, you can copy and paste it, its free game.

denisegr
Member # 5167

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for denisegr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am very real i even use my real name, i am English but a crap speller (it's a while since i was at school).I love all things Egyptian and hope to return for the 4th time next year.
quote:

Posts: 26 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm boringly real...... same as Shareefa, I'm using the name I took when I converted to Islam!! I like my name.... I've got nothing to hide.... why bother with a pseudonym?
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by asiaq (edited 02 December 2004).]

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com