EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » here is my story (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: here is my story
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulation! I'm really happy your sentimental life is having a new start, you wasted so much time on this shitty guy. Still can't understand how one can fall in love with such a person, and how one can keep loving him while everything sounds fake...But I'm really, really happy this story is now over. Thanks for sharing it, and I do hope it will make all these girls starting their thread with "I've met a guy in Hurghada..." think twice before doing the same mistake as you...
Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Storiestotell,

I somehow remember your posting but had to look up the whole topic again.

To heal a broken heart takes a long time. I am glad for you that you were able to get finally out of your despair and grief.

Also I am very happy to hear you found new love again and I sincerely wish you a wonderful, prosperous and long-lasting relationship and that you receive everything what you ever wished for.

Thanks for sharing your story with all of us here online.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susan@
Member # 8123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for susan@     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really should have read this story before...I had the story much like yours and yes, its really hard to get over, even i know about his lies now...

I know i will get over by time as you did Storiestotell... maybe finding new love will help me too.

All good for you in your life and thanks for sharing this, maybe it will really help someone else not doing the same mistake.

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for the support you gave me trough this hard period in my life.I wish you all the best!!!

And to the girls---- When you meet someone and they promiss all kinds of things, forget what they tell you and look at the actions they take.

If they dont tell their family(watch out that it is really their family) about being in love with you and they dont want you to meet them,forget about it from the first moment.

If you call them and you send them for example 100 times and they call or send 1 time,...
forget it!! If they really love you they will do everything to send or to hear your voice.

If they are really serious about you, they will ask themselves about your work, your family , your friends and your thaughts.

If you feel that they are the most perfect one for you, start looking deeper and harder cause than they are hiding something...

If you are european or american with a modern way of thinking and they really love you , they will never try to change you completly, ofcourse you will have to adjust.But find the middle way between the church and the moskee or between your thinking culture and his.If he doesnt want to work that way,they dont love you as the person you are.

And please dont think that i m all against egyption people now cause still now my best friends are egyptions.

Merry christmass to all of you!!!!!!!

Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianMau
Member # 9655

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for EgyptianMau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by ExptinCAI: Call me the cape crusader, but darn it...I really don't want this forum to become an advice column for women with broken hearts.

For that you should seek out your friends, your loved ones, professional counseling or a support group. And not ask for opinions of anonymous strangers on the internet.:

HELLO EXPTINCAI! In case you haven't noticed, the name of this particular forum is "Egyptian Love and Marriage Chat". What else were you expecting to read here? Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Posts: 68 | From: Easton Pa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maadionline
Member # 9880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maadionline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice story but you must be carfule
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maadionline
Member # 9880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maadionline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice story but you must be carfule
Posts: 11 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
women fall in love with shitty bad men, thinking so stupidly that they will be the one that will change and SAVE him, and that he will realize the error of his evil ways, AND DECLARE UNDYING LOVE FOR HER and WILL live happily ever after ... YEAH RIGHT ... .. lol
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hello again,and thx that you told us the end of the sad story!I think thats the best thing ever could happen,i mean to forget about him and move on!He is married and have a son...its forbiden theritory in my eyes!
Enjoy this man now,forget the other,dont try ever to see him,and try to be with this one happy!God see and help us in need!
I hope you feel calm and happier now!I hope so from the bottom of my heart!
God bless you!
~Didi~

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com