EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » ANYONE KNOW SABOOH FROM WEST BANK LUXOR ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANYONE KNOW SABOOH FROM WEST BANK LUXOR ?
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Post now closed - thanks to all who helped, I will repeat help was for a friend who asked me to post this question & NOT myself.

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 26 September 2004).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol_2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know the name but could probably guess whay he looks like!

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carol please send me your email address and I can maybe sent you a pic ?

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 28 September 2004).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carol_2004:
Don't know the name but could probably guess whay he looks like!

Carol what do you mean.Would he be one of those guys dripping in gold?

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slim frame, gell in the hair and he probably says "You want I help you?" "why are you so beautiful?" "Age does not matter- come with me and meet my family". "You build house for me and buy me car and we be happy forever".

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"not like any man look for you" "all mans and womans jealous of us" "best you stay in house and not go outside"
Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol_2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I fear I will get bad eyes". "I cannot to be with you tonight, I have guests". "I'll take you to Aswan on my felluka just 300 english pounds" "Anyhting you need I can help, do not to trust anyone in Luxor". "Even I don't have friends here" "You know how people are here blah blah blah" "I love you habbibi you are my waif"

No seriously, come on WELSHLADYUK you say you know so much about Egypt why are you even asking?

The worst thing I have EVER seen in Luxor is a young man from the west bank. I like to swim alot at a particular pool so being there on a regular basis you see it all. He is tall very good looking but terrible. He doesn't care old, fat, ugly, young whatever. One day he was there with a young girl around 20 years old. Bless her she was soooo big and ugly. You could tell that she has a hard time in the UK. He left her sitting on her own whilst chatting up another equally unattractive woman. He didn't even have the respect to at least pretend he cared about her! I was boiling I felt so sorry for her but there is nothing you can do.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Slim frame, gell in the hair and he probably says "You want I help you?" "why are you so beautiful?" "Age does not matter- come with me and meet my family". "You build house for me and buy me car and we be happy forever".

Dont start that age does matter again Thats a good start then mine does not have hair gel,and no felluca.Have they got that sickly, smarmy, look about them with short teashirt, jeans and gold chain. Mobile phone and pack cigarettes chatting up every available woman in sight.Your eyes are like the stars,I miss you like the desert misses the rain, and this one is great, I miss you as much as the rain I can hold in my hand,what does that mean.If kisses were leaves Ill send you a tree........yawn.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GrumpyGherkin
Member # 4970

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GrumpyGherkin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And of course the oldy but the goodie - no two fingers on the hand are the same. Never really understood what that meant but it still makes this old woman chuckle every time I have to hear it. I am still surprised that any woman can fall for this crap, but I suppose it takes all types to make this crazy world go around.
Posts: 84 | From: Gherkin Land | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

WELSHLADYUK
i think that u can trust even yourself,your inner fel will show u the truth,the problem is that girls,we dont always see the truth,coz we DONT WANT TO!Lets not close our eyes for the true.....excuse me if im rude but why dont you accept him as any other man who try to flirt to u in ur own country,they arent different(maybe the way of living could be difference)
Carol:Maybe ure right and some are damn stupid liers and users-OLD TRUTH!from other side,why u think that these girls are smth less than you,for you they can be UGLY,FAT,UNATTRACTIVE,but not for all,especially as thats not all important,and u have no right to blame them!Beauty is something different in the different eyes,maybe yours too!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carol 2004 ....hmmmmm read your comments but lets get facts right here I DO NOT HAVE A MAN in Egypt, never had, never wanted one either. The thread I posted was because I have a friend here who recently MARRIED this man - very long story BUT as she does not have PC she has asked me to make these enquiries on her behalf. Please be assured I AM WELL AWARE of the situation, just wondered if anyone knew him ?
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diana - I don't think for one moment that Carol thought the fat girls were worth less than her. She was saying that they are more vulnerable to being sweet talked into parting with the chastity and their money. Few of these girls are street wise. As prettier girls are used to attention they do not fall for the romeo quite so quickly. It is the same with the older ones, they are not street wise either.

Carol - Alas, I think I might know that man at the swimming pool.

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
Thanks for that LL. You are absolutly right. I never said that they were worth less than me!!!!! They are just more vulnerable and this particular girl certainly was. I almost decked him he made me so mad that he was abusing her like that

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 14 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got some further info from my friend his name is Abd El Sabour Sllam

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 22 October 2004).]

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't for get the "Walahi I'm telling the truth,I don't know this woman who's photo is in my wallet"

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
they are more vulnerable to being sweet talked into parting with the chastity and their money. Few of these girls are street wise. As prettier girls are used to attention they do not fall for the romeo quite so quickly. It is the same with the older ones, they are not street wise either.

yipeeeeeeeeee I am safe in Luxor then,
I am a poor, drop dead gorgeous, hard faced bitch I would bet my life savings (about £20) that when i am in egypt no man will get into either my heart, purse or my knickers

don't these women understand that it doesn't matter how rich, fat, ugly or stupid you are, 70% of men are led by their dangly bits so as long as you have a hole between your legs you can get a man

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
A man? - more like hundreds of them
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice 1 Chelle67 I could not agree with you more. Luxor is such a small town if you are a regular they do get to know you maybe not your name but your face and if the tom tom drum get round that he got a good S*** then 100's will be outside your hotel room like flys round s***.
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:
Got some further info from my friend desperate to get some news his full name is Abd El Sabour Sllam known just as Sabour and from the village of El Qorna - Elatref. This man notrious for sleeping with both men & women, she seems to think he might already have a wife over there on the west bank (despite him marrying her in the embassy in Cairo). Maybe also prostituing himself still with men too - any news, anyone please get in touch. Ta

Does your friend know about what you have posted - if she knows this about him and is still married to him then god help her. What was she thinking?

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Kenzie

Yes she does, I have typed everything she has asked me to type 'word for word' they say that love is blind. I feel so sorry for her hence the reason why I tried to confirm or dismiss the fears & worries she has. Nevermind cant seem to get any inside/local info for her, she goes over to see him sometime next month, I suppose it will be make or break. I really should not get involved with other peoples problems, but I like to help a fellow brit - I feel quite lucky myself to escaped this type of tale after a whole 12 years. I love Egypt and 99% of the people too, shame that incidents like this leave their mark on peoples lives hey. ADMIN: Probably best to close this topic please

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

friend desperate to get some news - NOT ME !
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Welsh Lady

If she knows all this and puts up with it just let her get on with it - yes it will all end in tears but you have told her the facts and she decided not to listen. More fool her. Trying to advice her further will just cause a problem between you both.

kenzie257@yahoo.co.uk

Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
So welshlady you are saying that you have NEVER been 'married' or had a boyfriend in Egypt? What utter rubbish!!!!! I have heard different!
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Carol
Well what can I say you seemed to have "lost it" I can assure you that I have NEVER had either a boyfriend or egyptian husband and without a doubt you do not know me at all. Because as I had said many times I keep to myself and no not associate with egyptian men or bitter women.

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Welsh Lady

When are you coming to Egypt ?
What date do you arrive in Luxor ?
Is your friend coming that is with this man on the West Bank?

kenzie257@yahoo.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Kenzie (edited 27 September 2004).]

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Kenzie
I arrive Cairo shortly, my friend is travelling on a Luxor flight and arrives 1st week of October probably wont meet up with her because I have a full schedule and she will want to head for her husband on the West Bank & spend time there - may I ask why you asked ?

Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Just being nosey. I cannot believe she is coming to stay with him after all that she knows. All you can do is be there as a friend when she needs you.
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
It is said that Egyptians never lie, they just invent their own truth. Many British women are good at this too. They believe what they want to believe and say what they think others want to hear.

I hope that things work out for you and your friend but somehow I doubt that they will.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

quote:
It is said that Egyptians never lie, they just invent their own truth. Many British women are good at this too. They believe what they want to believe and say what they think others want to hear.

I hope that things work out for you and your friend but somehow I doubt that they will.

Yes I agree some British women do invent their truth, thank goodness I am 100% welsh. Had a visitor last week who when I shown her this forum informs me that she does know you well & that you are indeed an expert, she sens her regards and says do not worry your secret is safe with her despite what you did.

BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welshlady I know your friend who is married to this man and feel very sorry for her it is nice that you try to help her. I have contacted the agency you work for and they have been able to help me.
Posts: 28 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes I agree some British women do invent their truth, thank goodness I am 100% welsh. Had a visitor last week who when I shown her this forum informs me that she does know you well & that you are indeed an expert, she sens her regards and says do not worry your secret is safe with her despite what you did.

this seems to be on the wrong thread. It should move to the ''nasty sad people'' thread it would go better there

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wills76:
Nice 1 Chelle67 I could not agree with you more. Luxor is such a small town if you are a regular they do get to know you maybe not your name but your face and if the tom tom drum get round that he got a good S*** then 100's will be outside your hotel room like flys round s***.

A fly-swat might help!!

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
WelshladyUK/Britishwoman - I am intrigued to know what secret of mine is safe with 'her' (whoever she is) despite 'what I did'. Do I have a secret life about which I know nothing? "Curiouser and curiouser" said Alice. Have I fallen down a rabbit hole? If you are threatening to say who I am, then that is your problem. Two can play at that game but I would rather retain dignity than dissolve into the spite about which you are complaining and writing even more names on the internet.
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Luxorlover - Sorry but the person merely saw the forum comments when they visited me recently, and said that they believed they knew you. I was told little else so dont know quite what was meant. May I ask how can I be threatening you, do you have something to hide. I do not know you or your name and it is not in my nature to threaten anyone.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
WElshlady/Britishlady - I'm glad that is cleared up then. There are nasty people about everywhere and it would have been interesting to find out what I am supposed to have done. Others might have been interested too as you made it sound so intriguing..
chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too right we are all interested
What have you been up to then L.L??
I was interested the minute I saw the words "despite what you did" cos that sounds like you did something really terrible????
I hope you haven't been going out with your support stockings all wrinkly around your ankles again, I told you that you would get a bad name if you carried on doing that didn't I ??!!!

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no not the wrinkly stockings again LL

------------------
I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I must come clean - not only was it wrinkly stockings - but I wore them with sandals Will the style police ever forgive me?

If they send me to the callabouche (prison) will you bring me bread and sweets?

chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Now come on LL you know that you MUST wear socks with sandals so you can only blane yourself if you are sent to the prison for such terrible crimes against fashion.

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I must come clean - not only was it wrinkly stockings - but I wore them with sandals Will the style police ever forgive me?

If they send me to the callabouche (prison) will you bring me bread and sweets?

Absolutely unforgivable...just bread and water for you.

LL watch out for SCOTTISH LADY feel sure she will join us soon!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Penny - bread and water it is. Woe is me. I promise not to wear those stockings again and shall post them straight back to Nora Batty.

Chelle: Should the socks have been white instead of pink? Was that my other crime?

Scottish lady could shake hands with Irish Lady and join Welshlady and Britishlady in the fun. Would that constitute a Mother's Union or a rival for to the Luxor Branch of the Womens' Institute?

Who pinched the Mulberry Bush that I am supposed to run around?

chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
White socks are great LL but lime green with pink spots are better
cor....we will all have to mind our P's and Q's now that we have so many ladies here
Do you have a womans institute in Luxor? I guess that would explain why you have so many old british women there being charitable to all the local men??

SCOTTISHLADY
Member # 5501

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SCOTTISHLADY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Scottish lady could shake hands with Irish Lady and join Welshlady and Britishlady in the fun. Would that constitute a Mother's Union or a rival for to the Luxor Branch of the Womens' Institute?

I thought that was called Club Med Pool

Posts: 33 | From: the back of beyond | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I can just imagine what it is she did, she's capable of anything. But be careful, soon she will be accusing you of insulting her.

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
My dearest Hasselchump. I have missed you. Glad that your radar is working again. When you are next in Luxor I will introduce you to Welshwoman/Britishwoman if she is there at the same time and you can start a coven.

Nothing either of you could do would insult me. First I would have to respect you both and with knowing one you personally, that is impossible. If all I am ever accused of doing is insulting someone that I have led a good life (Smiley specially for Hasselchump as I think she needs some joy in her barren life).

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Hasselchump: So I am capable of anything am I. Strange I cannot remember ever meeting you and wonder how you know me so well.

Also, am I supposed to be worried by the opinion of a woman who is so screwed up that her only purpose in life is to check on my postings. Poor little thing, ever poorer little life. Very, very sad. Keep taking the pills.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Scottshlady: Club Meed it is then. Headquarters of the group that doles out blocks of flats, cars and loads of money to the poor boys there that offer to massage their cellulite ridden bodies. Luxor Branch of the Women's Institute Dementia Club.

(As I am in the bracket I feel allowed to say it )

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Hassancheb and scottishlady

Well had to laugh at the **** this poor Luxorlover is dishing out, she seems to be having a dreadful panic attack over something, it must be the sun there or something else. I dont even know her, would not want to, but I had a good picture in my mind her type, FALSE and above herself, but dont worry us sane & intelligent people have at least seen through this. Her silly childish threads have really nothing to do with this post so if we ignore her maybe she will go away hey !

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 22 October 2004).]

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Edited as conversing with this woman is a waste of time ......

Western women have been described on this forum as being everything that is dreadful. There is nothing that I can say about Welshlady/britishlady that has not already been said at length by others. If that makes me a snob then I am proud of it.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 October 2004).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com