EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Such nasty sad people about in this world

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Such nasty sad people about in this world
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 4 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
POST NOW CLOSED

[This message has been edited by WELSHLADYUK (edited 02 October 2004).]

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMMM....and you're point is? ....We've heard that song soooo many times before but it just doesn't seem to sink in.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

First round - does age matter
Second round - judgement

Ding Ding everyone ready for round three.

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kenzie:

Ding Ding everyone ready for round three.

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WELSHLADYUK:
Why do so many women 'bitch' and say dreadful comments to each other in this forum when they do not have their facts correct. Whilst I appreciate they might have had bad experiences, not everyone coming into this forum logs on for other members to have a vicious go at them. Some people ARE genuine and come in here to chat or ask advice and we should be helping them and not putting them directly into a firing line.

Why do you think there allways are WAR on this planet....as long there are to ppl on this earth .....!!!

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bibo
Member # 5473

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi WELSHLADYUK:appreciate your perspective, so how do u actually view this country, u r a travel manager, so in simple words far from the cliches{ both positive and negative}, how do u see Egypt and its people..

Posts: 6 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bibo:
Hi WELSHLADYUK:appreciate your perspective, so how do u actually view this country, u r a travel manager, so in simple words far from the cliches{ both positive and negative}, how do u see Egypt and its people..

Well Bibo, I have been lucky enough to travel a lot of countries and I have to say that Egypt holds a special place in my heart. There is good & bad in every country, on the good side Egypt has an enourmous wealth of history, MOST of the people are so welcoming, the Red Sea is stunning & the white desert breath-taking. On the negative side you have the baking hot summers, the Cairo dusy & pollution, the endless sad hassle that some guys give to the western women and I hate the different price structure one price for the locals & another for the foreigners. But in general there is no other place like it in the world.

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People that live in Cairo or in other coutries remain anonymous but Luxor is a small place and most people that live there or visit regularly know each other. They also know a lot about each other - which is not always a good thing.

Nobody likes to 'have a go' at anyone but when people are not telling the truth about themselves and it is easily spotted, the consequencies are not always palatable. When several people recognise someone and see details of a life that they know is a complete fabrication they are bound to comment. They are neither bitter nor nasty, they are merely irritated.

If people are 'genuine' in their requests for help then they should also be 'genuine' about themselves and their problem.

It has been pointed out before, that many Egyptians was well as Europeans from Luxor read this forum and some of the things posted about people are less than circumspect..

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, there are a great deal of people that do not tell the truth to their partners and friends whom they love and trust especially those back home. I had one of those people as a friend myself, let this person (a female) into my entire life, helped them too but luckily I saw through this when they began to turn on me. It was like being with a viper waiting to strike, it shows who your real friends are in times like these. Welshlady you seem an educated and honest person I agree with you, I do not know why people say such evil things about each other in this forum. Don't we have enough evil people in the world?
Posts: 28 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareefa
Member # 5033

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People always forget that they punish themselves if they talk bad about someone else as everything in this world is a matter of cause and effect. If you talk bad about someone (cause), they will talk bad about you or you will experience minor bad things (effect).

If people would be aware about the tiniest things that happen to them during the day and remember their previous thoughts they'd be aware about why what happened.

It is a very easy exercise!!

Posts: 225 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britishlady/WelshladyUK - alter egos and those kind of postings do you little do you little credit.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hey, what's going on? Not enough interesting topics here on ES so we have to go at each other....???!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BRITISHLADY
Member # 5424

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BRITISHLADY   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I have aired my feelings on this forum subject and they are just my thoughts and experiences. But I like to think that I am a lady, or so my husband telle me and I would never dream to name or shame another fellow brit
Posts: 28 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Welshlady/Britishlady - that is nice to know. I am sure that your husband is proud of you just as your friends in Egypt will be.
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im confused Luxorlover do not know why you used my name in the last thread, I am not married.

Tigerlily yes I agree hence the reason why I posted this in the forum, there are so many nasty people out there. Britishlady will you please email me.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
WElshlady/Britishlady - When will Irishlady join you?

For others who are wondering what is going on - I am sorry to bore you with this but unfortunately I have known this dual personality for a long time. Luxor attracts all sorts of wierd people.

The game is becoming boring but referring to your other line, I would still love to know what terrible thing I am supposed to have done. You made it sound so bad that I must have at least tried to kill the Pope.

chelle67
Member # 4442

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelle67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we have another new member with a multiple personality disorder???.
LOL I like it in here, i always thought that i was a bit mad but compared to some of the people in here i am definatly sane

Posts: 124 | From: england | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Chelle67 - have no fear - you are definitely sane.
Carol_2004
Member # 5088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol_2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bitch without getting their facts straight? So what was the comment aimed at me on another thread WELSHLADYUK? I have only ever given my opinions - this is a forum! If somebody's story doesnt add up people will pick up on it and that is exactly what has happened to you. If people lie and are caught out normal honest people feel cheated it is only human nature. You clearly have several persona's on this forum.
Posts: 156 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Well I can assure you it is not me, think luxorlover has blown a fuse or something, she has the crazy notion that she knows me and that I am have a multiple personality. However I am not used to associated with the sick and feeble minded and I have no idea what she is going on about.

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Carol
If somebody's story doesnt add up people will pick up on ?....dont understand what stories have I written and who are the normal honest people. I know your friend of LL the lady whom feels she works for Mi5 and I assure you it is not me who had the double personality. Are you calling me a liar ??

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
I answered this at length and then edited it away as I decided it was a waste of effort.

I have known Welshlady/Britishlady for a long time and she is without doubt the nastiest woman it has ever been my misfortune to meet.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 October 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 October 2004).]

WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Well I believe that I headed this post correctly and I will not comment anymore, seems someone else has already won the prize title. I apologie if I offended others and I do not know anyone in this forum except one lady and it is NOT this luxorlover.

THIS POST IS NOW CLOSED BECAUSE IT IS GETTING ALL TOO BITTER FOR NO REASON. THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED TO IT IN A REASONABLE MANNER.

Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Welshlady - You conradict yourself again as you stated that you knew me. I would not associate with you in England and here neither. Nasty.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com