EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » STOP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: STOP
Kenzie
Member # 3519

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kenzie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we have a new rule on here that we just answer the the threads without getting into bitchy fights with eachother.

Put your comment or advice from your own point of view without attacking other members personally on the forum.

What makes it worse is it seems to be just us English that are bitching with one another, no wonder we get slated.

Hope we can all agree.

[This message has been edited by Kenzie (edited 02 October 2004).]

Posts: 339 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a noble aim - but doomed to failure.

I would love to know what Welshlady's' (Welsh) "despite what you did" comment about me referred to and what Hassencheb (American) meant when she said that I was "capable of anything". Very intriguing. None of us have led blameless lives but I must have hidden talents that I have still to discover.

I had thought about starting a line asking for ideas of what "despite what you did" could have meant, but my husband and friends said "let it go" - they are wise.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 02 October 2004).]

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish we had private msg option on this forum then this mess could be dealt with online but not for everyone to have to read through. i can't bother to read thorugh it in minute detail, but none of it makes sense. on one thread LL you said you know this "double" personality a long time and then say some not so nice things about her, now you make it sound like you have no idea who she is...since we don't have PMs,

...oh, just take the luxor drama offline already...

none of this makes sense to anyone but a couple of you and it's not very interesting to read about a few british ladies spatting with each other on egyptsearch.com

[This message has been edited by ExptinCAI (edited 02 October 2004).]

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Expat - you read it wrong. I know the woman well. What I did not know was what I was supposed to have done. Glad you are still following my posting though along with Hassencheb Hail to the USA.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassancheb
Member # 4863

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassancheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liza, I see you're still in love with our lovely country, how noble of you. And you also managed to spell my name correctly, I see the geritol is working well for the alzheimers. You're making a lot of progress, I'll keep working on you.

Posts: 358 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WELSHLADYUK
Member # 5356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WELSHLADYUK   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ExptinCai
Yes I agree it is all so childish and well out of control, dont ven know this female. Anyway onto brighter things, I was at the British Institute yesterday are you like me in Cairo?

Posts: 203 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
A new coven in Cairo !! Wonderful.
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
No Expat - you read it wrong. I know the woman well. What I did not know was what I was supposed to have done. Glad you are still following my posting though along with Hassencheb Hail to the USA.

Gosh I thought you were kidding there for a minute, but then you took the liberty at taking the stab at somebody else too...which makes me sadly conclude you really think I "follow" your posts. Well, if that really raises your self-importance and esteem, you just keep on thinking that. Good luck.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
If you want to get away from all this nastiness then join YourEgypt.com or Egypt365.com.

Leave this coven here to fight between themsleves, there are some really nice people over there.

asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Asiaq - I think that must be the best smiley ever.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com