EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » One or Two liners (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: One or Two liners
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And please don't forget the certificates showing they are either single or legally divorced.. Once you have all together, phone for another appointment, waiting time i about 2 weeks..
Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
problem was the camel was already married to a taxi driver from Mansouria and he refused to agree to a divorce. He loved Betty his camel wife.
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And by collecting papers he also discovered that the donkey had a dark and secret past.The donkey looked an easy to handle, a bit silly, and totally innocent sweet little person, but inside the head a satanic brain was making overtime to get what he wanted.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, donkey had wicked plans to make off with all the money, cause he needed it for his new business. The intended did have some funny suspicious feelings, but how to get proof???
Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can I temp the donkey to show the hidden, dark and secret side??? By using the only left: the horse! The horse was like a Queen, a white horse, perfectly looking, strong, big and powerfull. Gracious, majestic and a bit arrogant.
It didn`t walk, it strided. It didn`t look, it was overlooking. It didn`t think, it was knowing. It was a royal horse, as only Arabic thoroughbreds can be...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
and such a royal majestic horse would never consent to share spouse with a lowly, hop-about rabbit!! 'How can I get the rabbit out of the running, too, now that the other 2 have been eliminated???' the horse wondered 'And how ridiculous that I should even have to think about this! Does groom not know what an honour it'd be to wed meeeeeeeeeee???
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Suddenly another majestic person showed up.
" A horse, a horse, my kingdom for a horse" she shouted...
Sometimes people have to make choices...

--------------------

Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that will not benifit them. So she got herself a camel on the side...
Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com