EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » new member-How I feel about Egyptians

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: new member-How I feel about Egyptians
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone. I am a new member here but I have been reading the posts for several months now. I have heard many negative things about Egyptian men. I can only speak for my experience. I live in the USA. I met an Egyptian man that was here for his military studying computer programming at the base. We began seeing each other and have now been involved since July. He just went home to Cairo last week. He is a wonderful man that has taught me so much about the culture, traditions, and Islam. I thank God I met this wonderful human being for he has helped me change my life for the better in so many ways. He said he will send for me as soon as possible. I also met many other middle eastern men at the base and all of them are some of the greatest people I have ever met. As I was raised in the US I find many men here are selfish, lazy, and care about nothing but themselves. I know there are good and bad people everywhere.. As I have learned so much about Egypt I have grown to love the country and cannot wait to come there for a new life. Thanks to everyone for letting me take up space by expressing my opinion.. You are all beautiful people....
Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:
Hi everyone. I am a new member here but I have been reading the posts for several months now. I have heard many negative things about Egyptian men. I can only speak for my experience. I live in the USA. I met an Egyptian man that was here for his military studying computer programming at the base. We began seeing each other and have now been involved since July. He just went home to Cairo last week. He is a wonderful man that has taught me so much about the culture, traditions, and Islam. I thank God I met this wonderful human being for he has helped me change my life for the better in so many ways. He said he will send for me as soon as possible. I also met many other middle eastern men at the base and all of them are some of the greatest people I have ever met. As I was raised in the US I find many men here are selfish, lazy, and care about nothing but themselves. I know there are good and bad people everywhere.. As I have learned so much about Egypt I have grown to love the country and cannot wait to come there for a new life. Thanks to everyone for letting me take up space by expressing my opinion.. You are all beautiful people....

Hello Dee,

Welcome to the forum. I hope your dream will come true soon.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh sin-dee it sound you are great person,so you deserve one like that perfect egyptian guy!!
realy your post makes me happy and gave a lot of beautiful feelings,
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,AHMED

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahmed2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my dear sin-dee you have not received alot of answers because you were talking good in away about one egyptian guy!!!!
but in case you would have such a small problem with your egyptian guy and you send here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh a lot of them wake up and ready to show you how the egyptian guys are abig animals,,,,
SO TRY TO DO IT AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

Posts: 273 | From: egypt,aswan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:
my dear sin-dee you have not received alot of answers because you were talking good in away about one egyptian guy!!!!
but in case you would have such a small problem with your egyptian guy and you send here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh a lot of them wake up and ready to show you how the egyptian guys are abig animals,,,,

You might be right Ahmed...

Sin-dee, i wish you bestest of luck and happiness, wherever you decide to live with the man of your dreams.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hassan24
Member # 5984

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hassan24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egypt men good pepel and not bad like easy lady tourist beleave
Posts: 4 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[ Hi sin-dee,

I would say that most Egyptian men are just wonderful and in many ways better than men in general.
They are often very much stuck to traditions and religion which might cause some problems and misunderstandings sometimes.
Than there are those playboys that you can find in many tourist resorts but they do not represent the avarege Egyptian men at all and them you mainly find at the populare discos and clubs.
Good luck

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mimmi:
[ Hi sin-dee,

I would say that most Egyptian men are just wonderful and in many ways better than men in general.
They are often very much stuck to traditions and religion which might cause some problems and misunderstandings sometimes.
Than there are those playboys that you can find in many tourist resorts but they do not represent the avarege Egyptian men at all and them you mainly find at the populare discos and clubs.
Good luck

Amen.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ahmed2004:

Hi ahmed2004 and everyone else. If you re-read my post you will see that I also said I met a lot of great ppl. Yes, I was speaking of someone I care about because I have heard so much bashing on these boards of the Egyptian man and I don't feel they are all out to get money, sex, a visa, etc. BTW, I was not really looking for answers or replys, I was merely saying hello and introducing myself......

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahmed2004
Member # 4528

Rate Member
hi karah-mia how you doing????????????
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello sin-dee!
im very very happy for you,and im extremely happy to see one happy love story between a foreign girl and egyptian man,this is wonderful,i dont find my relation as bad one,and i just wait to gether to my husband but im sure that many egyptian man are like my husband and many egyptian man are wonderful,carying and loving persons,without any bad idea in their minds,like it seems to be famous!So however anything i do love egyptian people too,and everyone who is happy no matter the nationality,i wish you to have a great luck there!
Enjoy your life as u find best,have a nice day!diana

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vahab
Member # 6274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vahab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be carefull with egyptions men. And his sweets talk about great culteral just talking there is no any cuteral at all and most of them have not even simpale education. If you will live there you will run from these country. People here 100%liers, uneducat and really have not any culteral or tradition it only by words, befor it was great country but now noooooooorthing there

quote:
Originally posted by sin-dee:

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vahab:
Be carefull with egyptions men. And his sweets talk about great culteral just talking there is no any cuteral at all and most of them have not even simpale education. If you will live there you will run from these country. People here 100%liers, uneducat and really have not any culteral or tradition it only by words, befor it was great country but now noooooooorthing there

....you are so funny...you speak about uneducated people... hehehe...but you can't even spell!Soooo how educated are you? And by the way...it takes all sorts to make a world....imagine everyone had a personality like you...Gees I can only imagine!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sue333
Member # 5365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sue333     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Natashiah:
....you are so funny...you speak about uneducated people... hehehe...but you can't even spell!Soooo how educated are you? And by the way...it takes all sorts to make a world....imagine everyone had a personality like you...Gees I can only imagine!

I think this name calling should stop. No-one can stereotype a nation and i am sure there are many respectful people in all societies- we judge just by our experiences. Sometimes I get worried by what i read on here- but I think you have to use it as a warning, but not as a fact. This person obviously has had a bad experience with and Egyptian man and she needs support, not name calling. I know she (guessing its a she) was name calling too but was doing this to defend her nation. I have to admit, when people were attacking British women on here, I felt the compulsion to do the same.

Lets try to stop all of this name calling. This is a multi national board and I for one like it that way-it gives a variety of ideas and views and I find it very interesting. Lets try supporting each other instead of fighting. Most of us have some experience with Egyptian men- so lets put that experience to good use- whilst keeping the other, general threads going to avoid this becoming a 'love message board'!!!

Posts: 101 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sue333 so far this persona has nothing else but bad things to say about Egypt...Myself and many others have suffered by the hands of an Egyptian Ninkampoop but we got over it and learned a lesson....and were still here.In the past there was a lot of threads on bad relationships etc. etc. and blah blah blah...we all know that.But there is no need to shoot down anyone who is saying something good about Egypt!And like you said one should not generalise about Nationalities. If she had a raw deal...she can start a thread and people can reply...she should not try to get rid of her anger and pain by pissing off other people.

[This message has been edited by Natashiah (edited 06 January 2005).]

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you back nat - and back on form
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hello Luxorlover. Im not supposed to be in here. I was heading for the academic forum. Theyve tried to set me up with fake history so they can have a laugh if I fall for it. What they dont know is Im going to bury fake shabti figures all over their site. At the moment they are trying to glue a piece of pottery together. They think its a piece of Amarna-ware, but its a broken plate from the Pound Shop. The others are still up in their trees somewhere on the West Coast of Africa looking for antique parking meters in case someones put some Roman coins in them by mistake. Charlie.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

quote:
Originally posted by Vahab:

I only want to say to you Vahab I am careful with anyone I get involved with. I am not a young child. My friend never so called "sweet-talked" me. Of course I learned many things about the culture and traditions in Egypt but I did not just take his "word" for it. I studied for myself. The only other comment I have is this man is very well educated. Why do you think he was in the U.S. for 10 months, not to mention the fact that this was his 5th trip to America? He was studying computer programming for the Army which he has been in since the age of 18. I can assure you he has more education than you.. This man does not want to live in the U.S. (he prefers his own country) nor did he ever ask me for any money. In fact, I never spent anything when we were together. I have other Middle Eastern friends and I have to disagree with you that they are all liars. To my knowledge, they have never lied to me. If you had a bad experience I am sorry but please don't judge an entire Country. As I am sure everyone knows there are good and bad ppl in every country....
BTW Vahab, this gentleman already has a Bachelors Degree...

[This message has been edited by sin-dee (edited 06 January 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com