EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What is your problem?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is your problem?
Mariem
Member # 5469

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mariem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello people of ES, how are you ?
Well, 2004 is ending. Weīve seen horrible things happening around the world as the disaster in Asia, war in Iraq, people starving ... All these people need too much prayers of us (thatīs the minimum we can do ). So Iīm going to a prayer camping on 24/25 and I will celebrate the arrival of the New Year praying for a better 2005 for everybody.
I offer myself to pray for you also, so if you find yourself into troubles (health, relationships...) open your hearts here that I will put your problems into my prayers.
I wish you all a wonderful 2005 and that we do our best to be better human beings and contribute in a world where everybody can be happy. It depend on us !

With love,
Mariem

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mashallah mariam,finally one friendly post filled with good feelings and believe!I know one girl like you and i love her very much as shes great person and friend too

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mariem. Happy Holidays!

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweden X Brasil X egypt
Member # 6341

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweden X Brasil X egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a very lovelly post.

Are you egyptian? i dont think so.. your way of expressing your self make me remember some good freinds in my own contry Brazil.. they talk like you in this livelly and freindlly way!

God bless you dear

Sarah

Posts: 5 | From: Nasr city, cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mariem
Member # 5469

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mariem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello ! Thanks dear friends Diana, Sharon and Sarah for your lovely answers. Hope you are great !

Sarah, donīt know how but you really guessed my nationalety ! Yes, Iīm not egyptian but brasilian ! Go to your post " Looking for friends", I will write you there ok?

God bless you all !!!
Mariem

Posts: 19 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mariem:
Hello ! Thanks dear friends Diana, Sharon and Sarah for your lovely answers. Hope you are great !

Sarah, donīt know how but you really guessed my nationalety ! Yes, Iīm not egyptian but brasilian ! Go to your post " Looking for friends", I will write you there ok?

God bless you all !!!
Mariem

What a beautiful mind and heart you have! Our new world shall be a better one if we have more of you on board! Best of luck and may all the good spirits be by your side always.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com