EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » looking to find British people with an Egyptian Partner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking to find British people with an Egyptian Partner
christinac
Member # 7002

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for christinac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone.

I am a researcher for a Tv production company. We are looking for British/Egyptian couples to contribute to a documentary film about couples who have fallen in love and bridged the world and culture divide to follow their hearts. We are looking for couples with heart warming stories and extreme cultural exchange to take part.
We would especially like to find British people that have fallen in love with an Egyptian and have or are about to make the move to be with them. 0044 20 7290 0660 (outside the UK) OR 0207 290 0660

christina@bettytv.co.uk

Posts: 5 | From: london uk | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could post me?sms0020121546975
Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com