EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Pass auf was ihr tun..take care what you doing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pass auf was ihr tun..take care what you doing
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry girls or women from abroad..
It is so real what you are doing here in Hurghada..Sharm elshikh,,or any other place in red sea,, i live there and had allready my own experience,i had my own girlfriend from germany and everything was so perfect till she went back home ,,everything was real and true,,or so i thought till she went back home..and she said tut mir leid das war stuck urlaub fuer mich that means it was just a pice of holiday for her,, i don't say this cause of my own experience but i saw it allready with many other girls and there boyfriend from egypt...later on i found all boys here are working to get money and a girlfriend for a couble of days..when you wanna blame then it should be for yourselves..how could you belive that a guy like you had is only borne when he mit you if you think a little bit do you think that before he met you he was just playing cards and had a thick glass on his eyes till you let him see that the girlfriend he allways was dreaming of her has just arrived ? Do you think that you are the firist and last..ok if you do..what is your reason ? you are the best..? If you found it good with this man and you can't forget ,then you have to think in other way...he can forget or even he had only nice nights however it contains from details..he will do it again and again,only because it got to be usual life for him and compairing with the others..Look once in mobile of your holiday-boyfriend... see how many girls names he got..how many sms he keeps...A man who is just born when he met you is so hard to find and most of them getting married with an egyptian...many of this are doing a lot of relationships with a lot of girls..make money then go back home and get an egyptian girl to marry...Wake up and come enjoy our sun ,, sea ,, and culture ,,but Keepaway of this experience..and if you do..then plame only yourself and don't put them in black list cause they won't belive it's black list they will be more proud of themselves..
Saad 9 years hurghada ,,,, ichbinda732000@yahoo.com
002-0121546975

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com