EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » i need help plz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i need help plz
mmscairo2003@yahoo.com
Member # 8946

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for mmscairo2003@yahoo.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,
im new to this but anyway im inlove with eygptian man he is doctor there in eygpt he will get his degree in march i went to see him in april and didnt want to leave but came home coz of my kids im in the middle of divorce and cant wait to marry him i no its crazy but anyway im worried about him having to go to military but i thought if he married me im a u.s citizen he would be exempt but he says no im not sure wt to do im dying to see him and he also my mom nows wt happend how i went to see him and i lied she says i cant go she is worried for me. i love him and we cry together on phone all the time he wants me to come jst even to see him and if i cant marry him at that time he doesnt care. also i heard i cant marry him without being present nor him either. i need advice. thanks

Posts: 6 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mmscairo2003@yahoo.com:
hi,
im new to this but anyway im inlove with eygptian man he is doctor there in eygpt he will get his degree in march i went to see him in april and didnt want to leave but came home coz of my kids im in the middle of divorce and cant wait to marry him i no its crazy but anyway im worried about him having to go to military but i thought if he married me im a u.s citizen he would be exempt but he says no im not sure wt to do im dying to see him and he also my mom nows wt happend how i went to see him and i lied she says i cant go she is worried for me. i love him and we cry together on phone all the time he wants me to come jst even to see him and if i cant marry him at that time he doesnt care. also i heard i cant marry him without being present nor him either. i need advice. thanks

Grow up first. Cool it. Your married, just waiting to hook up with someone. Take a breather, and wait. Your willing to disrupt your kids life, for some stud. CHILL OUT

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with crazylobo, you need to put your children as your first priority.. it must be very difficult having their parents go through a divorce, and then to have their mother get married so quickly doesn't sound fair to them. If it is love, as you say, between you and the egyptian man then there is no need to rush.. take more time to get to know him (i would recommend to wait a year), take time to come to terms with the divorce and to help your kids through it - they will need you to be there for them. I wish you all the best

[This message has been edited by Leila (edited 13 September 2005).]

Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
Grow up first. Cool it. Your married, just waiting to hook up with someone. Take a breather, and wait. Your willing to disrupt your kids life, for some stud. CHILL OUT

Couldn't have put it better.

I would also like to say I am a bit sick of reading so many women wanting to get men out of going into the army.

IT IS THEIR DUTY TO THEIR COUNTRY.

I wish women would stop trying to make these men into shirkers, let them do their duty.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Penny I am proud my husband did not shirk his duty and did his army service.

mmscairo I have to agree with everything that has been said to you. If your doctor has only just got his degree he is certinly not earning much and may not even have a job yet. He needs to get established in his career. As a university graduate he will not serve that long in the army maybe only a few months.

In the meantime you to resolve your divorce situation, get your kids on an even keel after the divorce.

If your marriage is meant to be waiting for a bit will do it no harm.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:

IT IS THEIR DUTY TO THEIR COUNTRY.

No it's not, not in any way shape or form. It's a disaster and a complete waste of time. not to mention the tax payer's hard earned money.

It's the Law and anyone able to avoid joining the army in a legal way should do so.

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acc
Member # 8961

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for acc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
Thanks for ur answer to my question i dnt no why everyone is so against women marrying men from egypt and taking them from army. Some ppl are so stupid[

QUOTE]Originally posted by Automatic For The People:

No it's not, not in any way shape or form. It's a disaster and a complete waste of time. not to mention the tax payer's hard earned money.

It's the Law and anyone able to avoid joining the army in a legal way should do so.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 2 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swisssinai
Member # 8963

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for swisssinai   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering how old he really is.... supposed to be a doctor and yet is still eligible for the army ? Sounds fishy to me... or another case of baby snatching !
Posts: 2 | From: Nuweiba, South Sinai, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ge Ge
Member # 3868

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ge Ge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really do not think you need to ask any of us what to do, do you.

Because really you know the answer for yourself.

Posts: 343 | From: Wiltshire, England | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all a man does not call a relationship a relationship he refers to it as that time when me and Suzie was doing it on a semi-regular basis When a relationship ends a woman will cry and pour her heart out to her girlfriends and she will write a poem titled All Men Are Idiots Then she will get on with her life A man has a little more trouble letting go Six months after the break-up at 3:00 am on a Saturday night he will call and say I just wanted to let you know you ruined my life and I'll never forgive you and I hate you and you're a total floozy But I want you to know there's always a chance for us This is known as the I Hate You/I Love You drunken phone call that 99% of all men have made at least once There are community colleges that offer courses to help men get over this need alas these classes rarely prove effective

------------------------------------

Now what's missing? The punctuation you freak! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacey
Member # 6214

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IF he really is a Dr. then he can work for the goverment for two years instead of the military.
quote:
hi,

[This message has been edited by Stacey (edited 24 September 2005).]

Posts: 4 | From: Missouri, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
First of all a man does not call a relationship a relationship he refers to it as that time when me and Suzie was doing it on a semi-regular basis When a relationship ends a woman will cry and pour her heart out to her girlfriends and she will write a poem titled All Men Are Idiots Then she will get on with her life A man has a little more trouble letting go Six months after the break-up at 3:00 am on a Saturday night he will call and say I just wanted to let you know you ruined my life and I'll never forgive you and I hate you and you're a total floozy But I want you to know there's always a chance for us This is known as the I Hate You/I Love You drunken phone call that 99% of all men have made at least once There are community colleges that offer courses to help men get over this need alas these classes rarely prove effective

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq2005
Member # 7790

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

lol this was funny.
so what you're saying (basically) is that
women have sudden hurt and men take a little longer to realize what they're feeling...hmm...that sounds about right

Posts: 183 | From: Dallas, Texas USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nooralhaq2005:
so what you're saying (basically) is that women have sudden hurt and men take a little longer to realize what they're feeling?

NO Noor, what I'm saying (basically) is that PERIODS AND COMMAS ARE NOT A LUXURY!!

(Of course that was not addressed to you)

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 25 September 2005).]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hehe that is sooo true!!
hey mykingdom, ever considered being Dr.Love

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tami025
Member # 9181

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tami025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hi,

u are in a rebound...take ur time. i left my own experience posted as a reply in the topic 'im about to marry my egyptian bf' by carolina. read it and weep. my egyptian husband fled to the states from the army which forces certain men to join. they cant be drafted after the age of 30. he can marry u for citizen, but even with that he canoot get back to egypt unless he is a us citizen as well which takes 5 years to accomplish and a written test which if he cannot read or write english, forget it. be careful.

Posts: 229 | From: philadelphia, pa, usa | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how did you meet at first and hoe did your relationship develope in such away ?!
Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe the body is not even cool on your marriage and you are flipping out over this guy. Your first husband is lucky to be getting rid of you. Good luch...you'll need it.
Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com