EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » French-Tunesian Man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: French-Tunesian Man
dancer13
Member # 2741

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dancer13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was meeting a nice man French-Tunesian.
Living in Egyot. But the egyptian man don´t like this kind of man. Tell me please - why??

Posts: 41 | From: German | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dancer13:
I was meeting a nice man French-Tunesian.
Living in Egyot. But the egyptian man don´t like this kind of man. Tell me please - why??

Are you 13 years old?? what kind of men we don't like as egyptian men?? French-Tunisian men

I don't think Egyptians have anythin againg French-Tunisian men if that's what you mean.

good luck in your relationship

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dancer13
Member # 2741

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for dancer13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at first - I´m not 13.
second- I haven´t any relationship.
third - I saw it clear and ... they (egyptian´s) was speaking open about this fact in front of me.
But sure this must not be in all mind of egyptian man. Thats why I like to know only any opinion.
And the world could be nice, if they people would be, which are talking with me.

quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
Are you 13 years old?? what kind of men we don't like as egyptian men?? French-Tunisian men

I don't think Egyptians have anythin againg French-Tunisian men if that's what you mean.

good luck in your relationship

Posts: 41 | From: German | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dancer13:
[B]at first - I´m not 13.
second- I haven´t any relationship.
third - I saw it clear and ... they (egyptian´s) was speaking open about this fact in front of me.
But sure this must not be in all mind of egyptian man. Thats why I like to know only any opinion.
And the world could be nice, if they people would be, which are talking with me.

Men from the Maghreb region are perceived rather different, the saying goes as follows: 'an Algerian is a real man, a Moroccan is an old fox and Tunisian man acts like a woman'.

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dancer13, next time you enquire straight why these Egyptian men don't like in specific this French-Tunisian man. Do they know him personally? Maybe it wasn't nationality related.

And you should also know that even here in Germany Arab people from different countries don't get along with each other, most of the times they befriend and stay around with people from their own country.

So I wouldn't give a cent what these Egyptians saying about this French-Tunisian man as long as you like him. Another thought is that they are maybe jealous of that you like the guy and not them.

Take good care of your man...... and good luck!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com