EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To Admire famous Singers and things

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Admire famous Singers and things
Girl Who Loves God
Member # 9719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girl Who Loves God     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that its absolutely normal (don't american young men have pictures of sports stars up? In Britain quite a few have Beckham or similar up.)
I have been in the rooms of 3 different Egyptian young men in their 20s (accompanied by sisters or female cousins I hasten to add!) in different cities of Egypt and they all had pictures of Amr Diab and also Abdul Hlim Hafiz up on their walls - oh yes and I forgot - plenty of Bob Marley. I have reason to believe that none of them were gay!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girl Who Loves God
Member # 9719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girl Who Loves God     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is great to hear! Thanks very much for your reply.
Posts: 2 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girl Who Loves God:
That is great to hear! Thanks very much for your reply.

Yes men in america have athletes too....i never thought about that.

What do you mean when you say.....I hasten to add! LOL

Did you want to be alone with your guy friends>>??LOL what u mean>>LOL

Thanks for replying Bless U

Not these particular guy friends!
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com