EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian Men and American Women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian Men and American Women
EgyptianMau
Member # 9655

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianMau     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Egyptian culture (re:Egyptian men residing in America) is it unacceptable to them for an American woman to initiate a relationship with them? What might they think of the woman? (I realize this is a generalization). I read somewhere in this forum that in Egypt the women actually initiate a relationship/marriage with a man.
Posts: 68 | From: Easton Pa | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I let him make all the moves when we were dating.

A previous girlfriend of his had made the first moves, but she also drank and partied hardy.

If a guy wasn't born in the west I don't think this "women making the first move" thing will work.

And not so many western men are so turned on by this either.

Of course now you will get a flood of responses stating otherwise. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can repeat women's lib until your mouth drops, but the truth of the matter is that no matter where u go, generally speaking women prefer that a man make the first move ... and men are more than happy with things that way. period.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arabic men are afraid of talking whomen...
They are not used to whomen that are strong, independent and make first move. You should keep away from any arabic man if you want to avoid troubble...

--------------------
everything is possible!

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com