EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Has any Egyptian man ever been in real love???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has any Egyptian man ever been in real love???
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever been in real love before?
Or are you all in lack of this feeling???

This is my question to all of you Egyptian men.

I just wonder that the sun has dryed out your feelings...

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Labibah:

no
yes
okay
yes

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you doubt that Egyptian men are not able to feel real love? After all they are human beings with feelings - just like you and me.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Show Time
Member # 8513

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Show Time     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is kind of a weird question. I see that using the word all is not that accurate choice . But it seems that you had a real bad experience with an Egyptian man, but **** happens, and the earth would not stop orbiting around the sun.
Posts: 627 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've never seen such a stupid quesiton in my life.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL............how do you think,maybe they have no hearts,lollll! [Wink]

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Labibah:

YOU KNOW THE WRONG PERSONS THERE!!
Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHY? .... WHY IS IT IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO KNOW IF I ever fell in Love?

to answer your question ...YES...& still
I LOVE MY WIFE...WHO IS SLEEPING RIGHT HERE LIKE A BABY....

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been in love for more than 4 years with one of my x gf's , we stayed together we were more like a married couple than bf and gf , but problems accured and her family interfer so we couldnt make it , i saw her last week twice once with her mum and the other time with a guy i guess she is getting married soon

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian-guy:
i have been in love for more than 4 years with one of my x gf's , we stayed together we were more like a married couple than bf and gf , but problems accured and her family interfer so we couldnt make it , i saw her last week twice once with her mum and the other time with a guy i guess she is getting married soon

[Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
---
Member # 9766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ---         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All Egyptian men do fall in love, they are human like any other men. I think the real question is; for how long does it last? this depends on how romantic you are as a person. The problem we all run into is; after marriage things cool off, and most of us intend to forget about the romance,the flowers, and the small things that our wives loved us for to begin with.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerrrr,you are veryyyy nice!I admire at you,and your love to your wife,you both r luckies!
Wish you always to stay like this,from all my heart!
Regards,~didi~

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A question Like that is too hard to be answered clearly.... There are variety of elements that would restrict such an issue. The life style, the person's value system in this life, and so on .... Actually, as the friends here have determined, egyptians have hearts and are human beings, but after all I would recommence and say it depends on the nature of the human, Beacuse I've seen some persons who are sacrifying and ready always to do more and more for their love, and others as well were materialistic enough to take something they are interested in and then waving GOOD BYE.

Happy new year to all. [Smile]

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Watchdog33:
All Egyptian men do fall in love, they are human like any other men. I think the real question is; for how long does it last? this depends on how romantic you are as a person. The problem we all run into is; after marriage things cool off, and most of us intend to forget about the romance,the flowers, and the small things that our wives loved us for to begin with.

Let me venture here....

Now I don't want to compare, I know only Europeans can compare themselves to people of other origins....

But realistically, Egyptian men, do they manage to fall infatuation with a Egyptian woman whose family is against the marriage (both hers and his), he has no money to support her, she is a 'stranger' to him (not from his neighborhood, village, or a relative), this Egyptian woman has been in love with another Egyptian man before and 'knew' him quite well, this Egyptian woman has a bad reputation and such and such.

Would the type of relationship I am describing above work out in the long run? Would they even marry, let alone stay married?

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/qb][/QUOTE]Let me venture here....

Now I don't want to compare, I know only Europeans can compare themselves to people of other origins....

But realistically, Egyptian men, do they manage to fall infatuation with a Egyptian woman whose family is against the marriage (both hers and his), he has no money to support her, she is a 'stranger' to him (not from his neighborhood, village, or a relative), this Egyptian woman has been in love with another Egyptian man before and 'knew' him quite well, this Egyptian woman has a bad reputation and such and such.

Would the type of relationship I am describing above work out in the long run? Would they even marry, let alone stay married? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Well, that's correct, but not as a logical standrad value, or at least not an absolute genaralization. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, it depends on where r they living, and the vlaues which has been raised in the person's nature. As we "or you" can't compare between Europe and Egypt, also there are different natures, habits and manners. Sometimes it's very serious and has to be followed weather the human approves it or no. What you have mentioned to can be found accuratly in Upper-Egypt for example and mostly between peasants -which I believe that it's the same in many European countries villages- despite what is their relegions or believes. In the city if something like that happens between a girl and a boy, mostly the relation will fail, and will be followed by undesirable consequenses, such as poverty, which definitly can destroy any relation.

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:

Let me venture here....

Would the type of relationship I am describing above work out in the long run? Would they even marry, let alone stay married? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Well, that's correct, but not as a logical standrad value, or at least not an absolute genaralization. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, it depends on where r they living, and the vlaues which has been raised in the person's nature. As we "or you" can't compare between Europe and Egypt, also there are different natures, habits and manners. Sometimes it's very serious and has to be followed weather the human approves it or no. What you have mentioned to can be found accuratly in Upper-Egypt for example and mostly between peasants -which I believe that it's the same in many European countries villages- despite what is their relegions or believes. In the city if something like that happens between a girl and a boy, mostly the relation will fail, and will be followed by undesirable consequenses, such as poverty, which definitly can destroy any relation. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Oh boy, could've you have possibly attributed this to "its not us the good people in the north, no its attributed to the darker people down south."

You know I could easily see how this fits some very typical political platforms of certain iconic people in the recent past......

Yeah, right!

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:

Oh boy, could've you have possibly attributed this to "its not us the good people in the north, no its attributed to the darker people down south."

You know I could easily see how this fits some very typical political platforms of certain iconic people in the recent past......

Yeah, right!

It doesn't need any philosophical defense for something is logical in mostly the whole world, such as Sicilia for example, residents of this island are famouse for being strict. For the consideration, you may have to put in your mind that very often the educated and the open-minded ppl will be arround the capitals in any place in the universe even in hell itself. Just like in the USA itself, if someone says that Texas residents are famouse for something "bad" doesn't mean that he is offensive toward them, but at least that openion will remain true specially if it's been told by a resident of Washington DC. Or I would recommend you to say what you think and others don't have to tell their views since you know better.

Just try to think, it would be easier for you to understand and also for us to reply you.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Just try to think, it would be easier for you to understand and also for us to reply you.

Thick, Thick, Thick.
Labibah
Member # 9742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Labibah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... I was in just a bad mood when I wrote this... More ecsactly I had heartace. My Egytpian Prince of the world I was so deeply in love with, broke up, and there was too many lies.

I have to say the rest of the Egyptians I love is very very nice people. They have sunshine in their eyes all the time.

--------------------
everything is possible!

Posts: 84 | From: Norway, Trondheim | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marakby
Member # 10174

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marakby   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The sunshine in their eyes all the time. Egyptian are very grateful for your nice description and sorry that the sun shine lite of the only Egy eyes you loved.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com