EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » about love or not

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: about love or not
mori
Member # 5835

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just will ask about the experience this forum has. here are so many people they have good or bad storries.

1. what you would think when an egypt man who "falled in love" with you didnt see you one year in real? you met him befor and he told you he loves you. All the time between you were in chat or on phone. so you met him again and you mean his feeling is the same?

2. when you met an egypt man, and he was first scared about to show your other friends his feeling, some like shy?

3. when you met him in the first time and he did not asked for orfi or any other?

4. when you met him again and he invited you to the whole family and said infront of the father and mother that he want marrie you and that this is the act of becoming engaged?

5. you take time for the relation and he accept this, because you have some problems to solsve?

6. when you sit with him in his car and suddenly some small is broken and it just cost 25 pound, and he is shy and asked you for this fucking small money, because he dont have it at this time? its a shame for him, but he gived it back after some hour to you.

7. when he indroduce you to his friend as the futur wife?

8 when he say in arabic to other you are his madam?

what you would think about this?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6. when you sit with him in his car and suddenly some small is broken and it just cost 25 pound, and he is shy and asked you for this fucking small money, because he dont have it at this time? its a shame for him, but he gived it back after some hour to you.

fake

3. when you met him in the first time and he did not asked for orfi or any other?

intelligent

intelligent
he wants to marry ya and pressure on ya with these words OR wanna show his fantastic life in the future $$.

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear mori, let me help you:

1. what you would think when an egypt man who "falled in love" with you didnt see you one year in real? you met him befor and he told you he loves you. All the time between you were in chat or on phone. so you met him again and you mean his feeling is the same?
-----------------------
Well, first I would find out if he is really in love or he is just infatuated by me. Real love needs time, and it develops gradually. You can get attracted to someone instantly in a matter of second, and feel huge emotional feelings but those feelings are infatuation that need to gradually transform into the real love. So I would think, he is probably "infatuated". I would not blame him for that, but I would take it VERY slow. I would not be in rush, and I would also want to know how I feel about him, not just how he feels about me. [Big Grin]

2. when you met an egypt man, and he was first scared about to show your other friends his feeling, some like shy?
-----------------------
My friends don't need to know what he feels. It's between me and him. If he chooses to show his feelings in front of my friends, but was shy at first, I would think that he was probably feeling uncomfortable about it ( maybe he doesn't like too much attention, maybe he thinks its private, you need to communicate with guy to know what he thinks ). How can anyone know what he thinks? [Big Grin]

========================
If a man would ask me for Orfi I would think he must be crazyyyyyyyy. [Big Grin] I would probably make fun of him, and ask him if he is right state of mind, on drugs or competely drunk? If he did ot ask me for Orfi, I would think he knows me enough not to cross the line, and/or he respects me.

4. when you met him again and he invited you to the whole family and said infront of the father and mother that he want marrie you and that this is the act of becoming engaged?
=====================
Well, he should tell me first don't you think? Ask me first, if I want to be engaged and/or married? He would need to propose me first and ask my father and my family. But if this happened the way you described, I would think he probably wanted to introduce me to his family so they can se if they like me and approve me. It could indicate seriosu intention, but if he did not ask my father, I would think he is convinced that I will marry him or something. ( You guys lack comunication for real, if you don't know you ask, if you want to marry, you tell how do you want it to happen, I can't imagine myself marrying a man without talking about it. ) [Big Grin]

5. you take time for the relation and he accept this, because you have some problems to solsve?
----------------
This is normal. If he did not accept, than he is not a good candidate, although I would think that he knows you are "unsure" about something otherwise why would you take time? I am not sure if I understood this clearly, but whatever it is, relationship needs time to develop, rushing to much into the marriage is not a good sign, unless you are pregnant ( just joking ). [Big Grin]

-----------------------
No shame in our game. Have you paid him for your ride? No you haven't. It's small money too. So why you haven't paid him for ride? If you are going to look who paid whom, and who own to whom, I bet you owe him as much as he ows you, but in relationships that are based on trust and loyalty, people don't question 25 pounds.

------------------
I would ask him if he is serious, especially if he never told me anything about it. If we talked about it before, he said it to his friends with an idea to let them know he wants to marry you, so they can treat you accordingly.

===========
This is my Lady. He seems to be a gentleman.

I hope this helps you, but as I said, you need to talk to him, communication is very important if not crucial in relationship otherwise you will have no idea what's going on and you may missinterpret his actions simply by making wrong conclusions on your behalf. Good luck! [Smile]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nina4U
Member # 9942

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nina4U         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mori:
i just will ask about the experience this forum has. here are so many people they have good or bad storries.

what you would think about this?

I think this is the routin they use. Be careful - have a good time ut don't burn your self. Soon he's giving you orders and asking for money.
Posts: 5 | From: Europe | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic deserves more attention. [Big Grin] Don't you all want to help this girl?
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rocker
Member # 10073

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rocker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well,mori
all i can say to ,just leave that guy and nothing will happen anymore,just leave him and u'll not be bothered anymore,it's so easy just like that !!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Mori,

as others are pointed out you need to think about if you want to pursue this relationship any further or not.

I don't see anything wrong with your Egyptian boyfriend, he was committed to you, kept in touch with you, introduced you to his parents, borrowed money and gave it back (LE25 is a lot of many for many Egyptians!) and gives you time to think about your relationship to him.

Why don't you try to see your relationship from another side: Do you really like him, can or can't you imagine to live without him, did you already make future plans together, where do you want to live, did he finish up already his military service, how much knowledge do you have about his culture, how important is religion to him, would he like you to convert?

There are so many questions to your relationship, get to know each other more, take your time and if you truly feel he is the right man on your side - well, what are you waiting for? But right now you are very hesitant towards him and his actions. You need to trust him 100% before making a big commitment like marriage.

Good luck with your relationship. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mori,
This is the way Egyptian man usually proceed You could consider having an official engagement with him. Talk about the engagement as a period where the two of you can get to know each other better and explore if you're personalities match and you can work on communicating important issues in you're life and for the future, see if you can make agreeable plans. You could even have an engagementparty with friends and family. Make it obvious that one can be in love but that planning a life together takes time and decisions that are made in a later stage.
If this is said and done properly it is clear to anyone that the two of you are serious and if it does not work there is a 'respectable' way out.
I had inlaws that presented their partners they were engaged with, but later on they married someone else and it was a honorouble thing to do.
Explain you're self more carefully then you would with you're average boyfriend. Be very clear that future decisions about marriage are in spoken conversations and not in having sexe together or whatever.
It will give you and him the time needed.

Demiana

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He might even start calling you his fiancee, in that way he would not rise expations higher then they are at the moment.

--------------------
Fools blame everyone else, starting philosophers blame themselves, wise people don't blame anyone (Epictetus)

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MASRY
Member # 9972

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MASRY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would think about 8 stupid questions [Mad]
Posts: 97 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mori dear, plz excuse that thing over there called MASRY...someone will come and claim "it" soon... i hope!!

now back to the topic... is this happening to you in person? or are these just general questions?

ur third question is really confusing me though Mori... its not the norm to be asked for a 3orfi marriage or anything of that sort... not on a first date and not on the millionth... so if he didnt ask you, that doesnt make him God's angel on earth... he can be just like any other dude, so just be careful with what you do with him, and make sure he knows where the red line is, and make sure he never EVER crosses it!!

Best of Luck [Smile]

Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MASRY
Member # 9972

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MASRY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That thingy can tear you to pieces .... now im pissed off [Mad] but giving that im a gentleman i will try hard not to insult shams el bodoor nowwwww
Posts: 97 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MASRY:
That thingy can tear you to pieces

looooooooooooooooooooooool
honestly.... that was the funniest thing i have read EVER!!
I'd like to see that happen sunshine!!

Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

All these comments and replies are nice, but mori is nowhere. [Big Grin]
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M e I would say that he is a manipulator," especially when he is shy to ask you money" beleive me after sometimes he is not going to be shy anymore [Big Grin]
But this is only a thaught

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anissa agnes:
M e I would say that he is a manipulator," especially when he is shy to ask you money" beleive me after sometimes he is not going to be shy anymore [Big Grin]
But this is only a thaught

Would you have liked it more if he would have told her to get out of the car to walk home since he didn't have the money to buy the part for the vehicle and fix the problem straight away?

You totally forget many people just don't have the money like that even if its "only" (in our eyes) 25, 50 LE or so. Please consider the unemployment rate and the low salaries/wages in Egypt.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PortSaid
Member # 10337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for PortSaid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According on stories I've heard that's bad when a guy already asks for money at the begining
of the relation.

--------------------
Egypt is in my heart!

Posts: 78 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
This topic deserves more attention. [Big Grin] Don't you all want to help this girl?

No it doesn't deserve more attention. What this thread needs is common sense.

Dancing around the issue and debating each of the 8 is worthless.

It doesn't matter what you try to explain to her, just the fact that she has taken time to post this thread when 1/6 ES is made of these threads means she wants validation.

Completely hopeless.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com