EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Important !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Important !
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, hmm , two days ago i was with my friends celebrating of eid , i saw a girl with my friend who i heared that she loves him , i know my friend so close , the problem is that he cheats her , he knows alot of girls, he always take from her money ,and always do that, there at the cafe' i saw her when she did give him money [Frown] and a gift from china , i want to help that girl to tell her the truth [Frown] , there's another girl too who cheats her too [Frown] , i wanna help them cuz he "Sucks" their blood [Frown] ...
a friend of me told me don't put ur self into problems .. im trying to get their cell numbers and call them and tell them the truth , but they may tell him , and i'll be into a hard position :-(...
i really didn't sleep yesterday cuz of that [Frown] ..

Ahmed

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
storiestotell
Member # 4502

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for storiestotell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello,

the best thing you can do is not tell them directly so they can say that you told them that but give hints.
tell that person situations you know and if she is smart it will make her think and sthe truth about her own situation.

Something else is that if he is really your friend , you can talk to your friend and tell him that his behavior makes you ashamed to be his friend.

Maybee, the question you need to ask yourself is
"Do you want to be friends with someone like that"
"Do i want people to look at me and say, that a playboy..."

best regards

Posts: 58 | From: Belgium | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what ages are we talking about here?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think AndreAhmed just turned 19 from what I recall on a previous thread, is this correct?

AndreAhmed,
I'm more concerned with this friend of yours. He doesn't sound like the type of friend I would want in my life. Not only are his actions effecting those girls lives but your life too. I would have a chat with him definetely. He's what I call "toxic". If you surround yourself with good friends, they bring out the best in you and visa versa. It's unfortunate he's playing with these girls. You know, I don't think this is a situation that will be easy to resolve. I would tell this friend that what he is doing with these girls is wrong and you morally can't sit back and watch anymore. I say go find yourself a new friend. Good luck to you! [Smile]

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
storiestotell
the problem is i don't talk to these girls so much they just know my name and im trying to get their cell numbers to tell them the truth ...

masrawi , yes i'm 19 and about to get my uni degree.

KeepinItReal
You know ? i hate him .. but he's the only mate where who is in my college and lives beside my house and sometimes i want to get some lectures ..etc :-( you know ? i'll call him tommoraw and say , i don't like ur friendship ..etc ( i just know him for 3 years )..
thanks alot ..

Ahmed ( Andre is a name of a computer scientist who i like ).

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just known him for 3 years..bas?
I see u r very generous with yr years! 3 years here, 3 years there and all u know next is ur life is coming to an end. Very thrifty.
So u waste 3 yrs with a guy u hate for the sake of some lectures??
How nice!

Well, to start with..You are no one's gaurdian. You can hint yes. You can confront yr "friend", may be.

BTW, You ought to be more careful with yr choices. You can't let ppl get into yr life only bcz life threw them yr way. This is not a reason!!!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then let her learn the hard way ... we all did.

she's still young ... she'll recover.

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

Does it make a difference?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

Does it make a difference?
read my second message (the one right above yours) and u'll have answered your own question ... [Smile]
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndreAhmed:
Hi, hmm , two days ago i was with my friends celebrating of eid , i saw a girl with my friend who i heared that she loves him , i know my friend so close , the problem is that he cheats her , he knows alot of girls, he always take from her money ,and always do that, there at the cafe' i saw her when she did give him money [Frown] and a gift from china , i want to help that girl to tell her the truth [Frown] , there's another girl too who cheats her too [Frown] , i wanna help them cuz he "Sucks" their blood [Frown] ...
a friend of me told me don't put ur self into problems .. im trying to get their cell numbers and call them and tell them the truth , but they may tell him , and i'll be into a hard position :-(...
i really didn't sleep yesterday cuz of that [Frown] ..

Ahmed

If you want opinions, here is mine:

you don't know that girl so don't approach her.
don't be friends with this 'friend' either, he's not a very good person and if friends are truly the mirror images of ourselves, what does it say about you? Might be time to speak to him about his behavior, if he chooses not to change, you may need to end the friendship. you will respect yourself more and it will make him really consider his actions. never speak of his actions to others, if anyone asks about your friendship, simply reply, 'it is personal between the two of us' and leave it at that.
good luck.
salaam

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birds in feather fly together ...

Just tell your * friend* how you feel about it and tell her brother too!

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If i were the girl, i would want to be told. If you do not mind losing the friendship with this man, tell her. She might not believe you but it will make her think. If you dont think you can tell her directly then find any way at all to hint to her, its going to hurt her to find this out but it will hurt her so much more later on, no one deserves what he is doing.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Thanks for ur inputs ...
inchallah after the exams, i'll leave him .On saturday,i'll try to talk with a friend ( a girl however im a shy person,but i'll try for the sake of the two girls ) , and request the number of the girl and i'll sms her or request an appointment and tell her the truth .
But The problem is that she loves him and for sure she will defend of her friend ... any way , i don't care...
Ahmed

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yanhar eswed!
We've all told u to quit the thought of talking to her!! Each and every person u d ask would say talk to yr friend!!! You thank us and do exactly what u planned to do before openning this thread!

If u know she will defend him. You know she will think u lie! She will tell him exactly what u told her. He will argue with u and think u betrayed him. You end up in a situation that each and everyone of us went through and simply tried to save u from!!!!
Well, if u ask me. This thread was a waste of time.

And "inchallah after the exams, i'll leave him " ..Is that for real? leave him? howa sha2a agartaha yomein wehatsebha?? Come on!! At least confront him. Man to man!! At least for the sake of the lectures u photocopied!!

Ah dear. Good luck young man. I can easily tell u r VERY busy focusing on a maltitude of small problems, that u really missed the big picture!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
O _ O
i agree wuth ya

Yanhar eswed [Big Grin] hehe

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com