EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Do you consider yourself a romantic person ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you consider yourself a romantic person ?
FireBlade
Member # 10016

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireBlade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess no one has ever asked himself this question and even if he asked he'll answer sure i am,i am romeo !! i was with my friends one day in a cafe and the conversation started to deviate towards relationships and love,how men and women are dealing with each other,unfortunately i got the mic and started talking about ideas i've in mind about love,romance then i saw smiles,laughter to the extent of giggling ending by this " hey man !! come on live on earth there ain't such things now,wake up enough dreaming,even girls now don't think about that anymore...so did romance disappear from our lives ? the fast rythm in life destroyed something beautiful like that ? what do you all think ? are you romantic ?
Posts: 10 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what exactly is romantic???
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GeeGee
Member # 10020

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GeeGee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes there is romance out there, is just to fine that right person, to make you feel good and happy inside... I'm a very romantic person, so I know, I beleive in romance.
Posts: 5 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ahmeds
Member # 9277

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ahmeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a very romantic person .

--------------------
if i weren't an egyptian , i would be an egyptian , [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 295 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im very not romantic.
I think of romance like a planned thing-and then I dont like it because it appears staged or something.
I prefer the really simple, surprising, funny moments that are unplanned and just happen.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, I had a REALLY bad day at work Wednesday and told my husband about it. When I got home, he had bought tulips for me.

I consider *that* romantic and appreciate it very much......

I'm not as good being the romantic person myself, though.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not even close to romantic.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first husband was not romantic at all. My new egyptian husband is romantic very very much so. He is thoughful, and considerate of my needs and feelings. Because of this I have learned to reciprocate. To our friends we are what they refer to as being in the ideal relationship. They say they see in us what is lacking in their own relationships. No disrespect to the UK males out there, but the egy man I have found is a whole different ball park. Romance is when I come home from work and put the key in the door and find he is behind it opening it for me. Romance is finding myself never having to ask twice for him to do something for me, and now for me to do the same in return. It's about understanding how the other person feels. Romance is caring and considering my feelings in everything. In coming home from a late shift to find the house tidy, and the bedroom filled with candles. To tell me he loves me more times than I feel I breathe every minute. Not only telling me but making me feel it. He has brought out the best in me and taught me how to be less selfish. He has taught me so much, and I am so fortunate to have met this person. He is my soulmate. Is my man representative of the usual egy man? I dont know but I do know he is unique. I am very very lucky. In 18 months he has never raised his voice to me, insulted me, or made me feel unhappy. I hope I can make him half as happy as he makes me. [Smile]
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a romantic person who needs a stable backround created both by myself and my partner.
I know that many of those relationshpis don't work but some do. I also love to see how my father adore my mum.
I had only romantic stories in my life.So many gestures, letters and action... It's a pity that those men wanted to control me only.Ppl are afraid of it. Me too.Sometimes. When the man wants to take u all only.

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a romantic person - I expect loyalty to the end of time, I don't see why I should compromise on getting a 'Mr you'll do' instead of a 'Mr Right'. The only romantic film I can bear to watch is 'The Ghost and Mrs Muir' and that probably explains a lot [Roll Eyes]
I think I said before I've often told my friends my ideal man is 'moral, upright and away a lot'.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FireBlade
Member # 10016

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FireBlade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
romance is like salt'n'pepper without it love would be tasteless...that's why the world has become dull .
Posts: 10 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the most romantic person you will ever meet.....

"Jerry Maguire" and "Butterfly Effect" works for me...

For those who are romantic and sleepless....try this... [Smile]

http://www.live365.com/stations/ricardo205

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com