EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » wat color are u....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wat color are u....
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone read this book...

http://www.thecolorcode.com/about.html

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mixed, thanks for it
Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mixed?

where u a mixture of color?? [Confused]

i dont think that shud be possible

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I will be the brave one and start first. [Razz] Since you started this thread Ki$$7eaven what are you? Well this is what I got.........

It said my personality is BLUE.

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

BLUES have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone, once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not like this site ..it says that I'm a control freak ..RED .... I wanted to be brown or even tanned ...but they do not have this color ...

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! I was apprehensive at first but then thought heck with it. I'm a self-righteous, moody, sainted pit-bull. Oh yes, and have a controlling personality. I don't think 4 colors are enough to determines ones personality. It's like fitting each person into a box in which I like to think we are a bit more colorful. [Wink]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoDooR
Member # 10035

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoDooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was BLUE too [Big Grin]

"Understand that no two BLUES are exactly alike. Although you share the same core motivation as many others, your personality is still unique to you alone."

Posts: 36 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delusional
Member # 10077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for delusional     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im new here, I didn't think I would get a very accurate result from this test. But I was quite surprised that these results discribe me perfectly.

Whites are motivated by PEACE. They seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. To them, feeling good is more important than being good. They are typically quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colours, whites are the best listeners. They respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

Whites need their "alone time" and refuse to be controlled by others. Whites want to do things their own way and in their won time. They ask little of others and resent others demanding much of them. Whites are much stronger then people think, but are not often seen for their strenth because they don't easily reveal their feelings. Whites are even-tempered, diplomatic, and the voice of reason; but can also be indecisive, unexpressive, and silently stubborn.

When others interact with you, as a white you respond to them best if they are kind, accepting and supporting of your individuality, and if they look for non-verbal clues to understand your feelings.

Posts: 6 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't done the test, 15 minutes of my time oh God plus my email and all that, I can't do it. [Big Grin]

But thanks for the offer... [Smile]

Categorization of all people in 4 types of personality or something of that kind is pretty known to me. All I can tell you is I am a little bit of all colors, but none exactly. [Big Grin]

Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
englishgirl6441
Member # 9961

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for englishgirl6441     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just did the test and i am White
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue too! [Smile] It's good that the color wasn't indigo [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kerry
Member # 6310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im white... [Smile]

but dont forget MY favourite colour is RED [Smile]

--------------------
~InsHallAh~

Posts: 147 | From: Mainz,Germany/ Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Ki$$7eaven still didn't tell us what are you? Well...??? [Razz]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue

*Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well.*

Sad but true. [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

What is so sad?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
What is so sad?

There is another personality test that I really like -- the Myers Briggs test. It assigns you a four-letter combination -- I am INFP. A healer.

It truly is a very *isolating* type of personality....

*Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. -- Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.*

Here is the test:

http://www.advisorteam.com/temperament_sorter/register.asp?partid=1

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a BLUE "sainted pit-bull".

In the other test (Snoozin), i'm an IDEALIST! (I have no idea if i am a healer, or a counselor, or a champion or a teacher!)

If i'm a pit-bull, maybe i am a champion or something... [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Do you remember your four letter ID? I can tell you which one you are...

[Wink]

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
i was only asking if anyone read the book...

you can all guess which i am [Roll Eyes]

do you think this professor is pretty accurate???just wondering if his book is worth buying....

can human's personalit be grouped like this [Confused] and do they stay the same thruough their life.....

(i think he used the color coding for simplicity, it shudnt have any relevancy to its description)

quote:
Originally posted by Ki$$7eaven:
anyone read this book...

http://www.thecolorcode.com/about.html

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Do you remember your four letter ID? I can tell you which one you are...

[Wink]

I don't remember! What four letter ID? [Confused]
They've asked a name, an e-mail and a password! No ID, though...i think... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
[I don't remember! What four letter ID? [Confused]
They've asked a name, an e-mail and a password! No ID, though...i think... [Roll Eyes]

If you were an idealist, you would have been one of these:

INFP: Healer
INFJ: Counselor
ENFP: Champion
EFNJ: Teacher

Any of those ring a bell?

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Yes, i saw all this on the bottom of the page where they said the characteristics of an idealist, but how do i know what kind am i? [Confused]
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
I guess I will be the brave one and start first. [Razz] Since you started this thread Ki$$7eaven what are you? Well this is what I got.........

It said my personality is BLUE.

BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

BLUES have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone, once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.

Me Too, I'm Blue
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
We are all little blue aliens here... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
We are all little blue aliens here... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Hey, I am a greenie! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
This is why we're all ES [Roll Eyes]

i think this Doctor is pretty accurate..

quote:

They enjoy meaningful moments in conversation

thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody.

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa(you know the song by Eiffel, or am I the only one?)...... [Big Grin]

It's interesting there's so many blues. Only one yellow and one green? You must be crazy LOL.(just kidding) [Smile]

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
[QUOTE]

I got this one Susan,---------

Guardians, are the cornerstone of society, for they are the temperament given to serving and preserving our most important social institutions. Guardians have natural talent in managing goods and services--from supervision to maintenance and supply--and they use all their skills to keep things running smoothly in their families, communities, schools, churches, hospitals, and businesses.

Guardians can have a lot of fun with their friends, but they are quite serious about their duties and responsibilities. Guardians take pride in being dependable and trustworthy; if there's a job to be done, they can be counted on to put their shoulder to the wheel. Guardians also believe in law and order, and sometimes worry that respect for authority, even a fundamental sense of right and wrong, is being lost. Perhaps this is why Guardians honor customs and traditions so strongly--they are familiar patterns that help bring stability to our modern, fast-paced world.

Practical and down-to-earth, Guardians believe in following the rules and cooperating with others. They are not very comfortable winging it or blazing new trails; working steadily within the system is the Guardian way, for in the long run loyalty, discipline, and teamwork get the job done right. Guardians are meticulous about schedules and have a sharp eye for proper procedures. They are cautious about change, even though they know that change can be healthy for an institution. Better to go slowly, they say, and look before you leap.

Guardians make up as much as 40 to 45 percent of the population.

The Four types of Guardians are:

Supervisors (ESTJ) | Protectors (ISFJ) | Inspectors (ISTJ) | Providers (ESFJ)

LOL I am a guardian too. We're both blues and guardians. Must be those brownies! [Smile]
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazy Colors (or Hue Must Be Nuts!)

What color is a marriage? Wed.

What color is an echo? YELL-oohhhhhhh!

What color is a ghost? Boo.

What color is a baby ghost? Baby boo.

What color is a kitten's meow? Purr-ple.

What color is a soccer score? Goaled!

What color is a police investigation? Copper.

What color is a witch's potion? Bracken brew.

What color is the wind? Blew.

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com