EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Who does is for ya???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who does is for ya???
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that Ive got your attention!!!!........

i don't expect this thread to be a popular one but this morning a friend of mine asked me about male Egyptian idols.

i had no idea!!!

i have heard some references to Sammi Yusef... hes a singer right.... WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE???

who else is famous over there... who do you secretly fancy, who do the young girls like???

id really like to know more.... if only to see what posters are going to replace the current boy band posters on my daughters walls!!!!

actually....... what about women? who do you admire? who is rich, famous, beautiful successful etc etc....

MEN...... what women do you like? what men do you admire? footballers etc i know Mido cause he plays for tottenham... who else???

what type of people are the most famous, the biggest household names? singers, actors, footballers, what about important families (royalty, politicians etc)

what proportion of your top 5 say, is western, if any?

PLEASE CAN YOU POST LINKS TO PICTURES?!

I'm not perving!!!! id like to know who my kids will be looking up to!!!!

1 last thing..... i wonder how well known my own personal fantasy man is out there.........

Alan Titchmarsh!!! (seriously.... i so would)!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flo
Member # 5768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
now that Ive got your attention!!!!........

i don't expect this thread to be a popular one but this morning a friend of mine asked me about male Egyptian idols.

i had no idea!!!

i have heard some references to Sammi Yusef... hes a singer right.... WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE???

who else is famous over there... who do you secretly fancy, who do the young girls like???

id really like to know more.... if only to see what posters are going to replace the current boy band posters on my daughters walls!!!!

actually....... what about women? who do you admire? who is rich, famous, beautiful successful etc etc....

MEN...... what women do you like? what men do you admire? footballers etc i know Mido cause he plays for tottenham... who else???

what type of people are the most famous, the biggest household names? singers, actors, footballers, what about important families (royalty, politicians etc)

what proportion of your top 5 say, is western, if any?

PLEASE CAN YOU POST LINKS TO PICTURES?!

I'm not perving!!!! id like to know who my kids will be looking up to!!!!

1 last thing..... i wonder how well known my own personal fantasy man is out there.........

Alan Titchmarsh!!! (seriously.... i so would)!!!!

Hello Charm,

I know Sammi Yusef... I bought a CD of him when I was in Cairo. He's a young man who's singing religious songs. It's so great and I really appreciate the sound. I beleive that he doesn't leave in Egypt but in... United Kindomn. And I'm really sorry coz I haven't any pic of him but he's young, maybe around 30 years old.

I know Amr Diab also. He's a famous singer really appreciate in Egypt.
http://www.amrdiabworld.com/

Ruby is an Egyptian Songer. I love her so much. She's also really famous in Egypt and songs are wonderful... It's my opinion [Big Grin]
you can find more informations here : http://www.3arabiaphoto.com/singers/ruby.html

I hope that my little help will can help you [Wink] Bye bye
Flo

Posts: 80 | From: France - Grenoble | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Flo..... he looks a bit plastic!!!!

any chance of you deleting the 'quote'...... 1 reply and were half way to 2 pages already!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Charm.
Now prepare yourself for my famous egyptian pin up.
Called Ramsi what a body!!!! [Razz] LOL

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/3343/ramie3sf.jpg

ALAN TITCHMARSH!!!!! ALAN TITCHMARSH!!!!
ALAN (I've got a leak in my Pergola ) TITCHMARSH!!!!!!
Charm.......when was that appointment again?

?????????

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
her maj
Member # 10299

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for her maj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.................those heady sweet violet scented summer days spent frolicking on the lawn at the Pink Palace in Monaco, whilst Grace and Phil were at the laundromat...........................

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1023/ranier1dt.jpg

Posts: 115 | From: Buckingham Palace | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Oi!!! hes lovely.... you leave him alone. im totally into the whole pottering gentle older man thing... hes ideal.
i swear im a granny trapped in a young (gorgeous) woman's body!!!
gardening, slippers, composing classical piano music, walking the dog, cottage holidays, crooners.... cant get enough!!! just need an Alan by my side.....

.....who can scuba!!!

ive spent this morning potting up my cresulla, honestly!!! i have the most beautiful garden complete with ancient oak tree and two story tree house (which is furnished and has electricity). i have no idea how many house plants i have.

i have a huge allotment too!!!!

i know.. im female.. in my 20s.. and live in london!!! go figure!

Flo
Member # 5768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

any chance of you deleting the 'quote'...... 1 reply and were half way to 2 pages already!! [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 80 | From: France - Grenoble | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm your garden sounds fabulous. How can you bear to leave it all behind when you go to Sharm?
[Frown]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flo
Member # 5768

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Flo:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
And sorry... I'm blond girl [Big Grin] [Razz]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Ha Ha.... you must be..... you havnt deleated it, quoted me again then quoted your post including quote!!!!!!!!!

[Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Flo
Member # 5768

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Yes, I telle you... I'm a blond girl... But I try to improve myself... Look !!! No quote [Wink]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Charm your garden sounds fabulous. How can you bear to leave it all behind when you go to Sharm?
[Frown]

im taking it with me!!!!
whos the egy equivalent then??
NOT that id ever stop loving my alan of course!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Yes, I telle you... I'm a blond girl... But I try to improve myself... Look !!! No quote [Wink]

at'a girl...... see...... blonds arnt THAT dumb!!!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

but dont quote me on that!!!!
Flo
Member # 5768

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yes... When my I manage to concentrate on a thing at the same time !!! [Razz] [Razz]
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look Charm and Tooti, am not following much here these days BUT please would you get to the back of the line when it comes to Alan. [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alan ......never heard of this guy....I think you all are mad. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oho ho.... thats fightin talk.....

HOLD ME BACK!!!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Alan ......never heard of this guy....I think you all are mad. [Big Grin]

nope...only blondes... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
suzy24/7
Member # 10317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for suzy24/7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always quite like Tommy myself [Wink]
Posts: 122 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
HEY! im not blond!!!
tommys ok but lets face it... hes no titchmarsh.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clive Owen.
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
eh herm.....

LINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
http://www.alantitchmarsh.com/Home.asp

but dont go geting any ideas ladies!!!!

daria1975
Member # 6244

Clive Owen....

Linked! [Big Grin]

http://www.voanews.com/english/images/closer_clive_owen_210.jpg

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniel Day Lewis....Aidan Quinn....Viggo Mortensen.... [Smile]

what can i say...i like them wild... [Roll Eyes]

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1028/Mptv/1028/10550_0002.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Day-Lewis,%20Daniel

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/hh/0001644/HH/0001644/dbscan252.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Quinn,%20Aidan%20

http://www.lotrweb.com/gallery/data/media/31/viggo_mortensen_095.jpg

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadeegy I'm right there with you with Aidan Quinn and have liked him for years! I didn't know anyone knew of him, he was great in Legend of the Falls.. eh?
I also think recently Matthew MaConnehey, is a cutie and Clive Owen definitely..that photo didn't do him much justice above..though.
I don't know many Egyptian stars come on gals fill us in on the dark exotic hunks....

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
OMG, how could i forget about Matthew McConaughey... he rocks... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0318649/Ss/0318649/sahara2.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=McConaughey,%20Matthew

Karena
Member # 9835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karena     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Viggo Mortensen is the biz [Wink]
Posts: 200 | From: uk | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jared Leto........yummy! www.thespiannet.com/actors/L/leto_jared/jl.jpg
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This one too! http://vagalume.uol.com.br/jon-bon-jovi/images/1018.jpg
http://www.iballer.com/malecelebs/butch_celebs/bonjovi/images/bj17_jpg.jpg

Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
my daughter just asked me about the response to this thread.... id forgot about it. theres not much so i'll re surface it one more time for her.
come on people... who does it for ya???
(and leave my alan out of it this time!!!!!!)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com