EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » All you need is love

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All you need is love
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 7 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love is in the air

addicted to love

a groovy kind of love

a sunday kind of love

all for love

all out of love

almost like being in love

and i love her

before your love

bye bye love

can't buy me love

can't help falling in love

crazy in love

do you love me

don't throw my love away

everlasting love

fallin in love

game of love

give me love

glory of love

hang on to your love

how can i not love you

how deep is your love

[Smile]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Head Over Heals in Love

How Do I Love You

I Love You Up to the Moon and Back

I'll Love You Forever

I'm Addicted to Your Love

In the Mood for Love

Life is the Song, Love is the Music

Live Well - Laugh Often - Love Much

Loads of Love

Love Bears All Things

Love at First Sight

Love Comforts like Sunshine after Rain

Love Doesn't Make the World Go Round, but it Makes the Ride Worthwhile

Love is the Work of the heart

Love Makes the World Go 'Round

Love Me Tender

Love Requires No Map or Chart. You Only Need a Loving Heart

Love Sews a Bond That Time Can Never Tear

Love Story

Moonstruck

Must Be Love

[Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"For one human being to love another; that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation."
---Rainer Maria Rilke---

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all.
~ Lord Byron

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.
~ Michael Leunig

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a sunday kind of love

For ICE CREAM! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ichigo
Member # 10434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ichigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"When love is not madness, it is not love"
Posts: 184 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L'amore che muove il sole e l'autre stelle
--> The love that moves the sun and the other stars

thats my favorite quote [Smile]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com