EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » r we friends

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: r we friends
candy
Member # 10393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for candy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i enjoy being on here i like the people-its become part of my daily life i check at work when i get home.
In fact iv got addicted to this site
Just want to say to everyone your great and keep posting

Posts: 149 | From: england | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
same happened to me!!! ive become really good at typing, and checking ES while doing things like cooking. i watch tv and check es... eat lunch at the laptop... OMG.

My names charm and im an ES addict! how are you candy, i havnt read your thread lately... hope you worked it all out.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Candy, me too, but lately dont have so much time to spend here.
Packing up for my move to egypt.
Leaving behind all the rain, wind, taxes, dark days, nights and mornings!!! work, gloom and doom.

All together now.............

Bring me sunshine in your smile,
Bring me camels all the while,
In this tent where we live,
There should be a flushing loo......
Internet, broadband access,
All mod cons and fitted kitchen...........

Nearby offie,
G's and T's,
Drinks that bring you,
To your knees............

Come on girls all together now............... [Razz]

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nearby offie.... but apparently no bingo?!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6 and 9
[Wink]
Who said no bingo!!!! LOL

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
HOUSE!!!
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one of the facts that happend to me too, I became and addict to ES. I cant pass a day without checking it, though I didnt made friends yet but I have got to meet my only best friend on Es and I hope we will be good friends forever.

Truly good friends are hard to find.
When I think of one, you come to my mind.
Good friends will leave you never.
They will be friends with you forever.
Good friend are there to share
Sorrows and joys to show they care.
Someone to trust is what good friends are for.
A friend like this you can love and adore.
A truly good friend is kind and true.
I'm so lucky to have found this friend in you.

Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone pass the tissues please ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

ROFL!! I've been sitting here laughing of your comment for 5 minutes now!!
are you trying to kill me or something [Big Grin]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

ROFL!! I've been sitting here laughing of your comment for 5 minutes now!!
are you trying to kill me or something [Big Grin]

Me?! [Eek!]

How would killing u be appropriate on the "r we friends" thread?!

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why people join the Es and become addicts to it, they wont find a nother good place to laugh but this.
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

i take it u don't have the comedy channel, Mr Egypt ...
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
No Masrawi, of course I have it. otherwise I wouldnt enjoy my stay here [Smile]
candy
Member # 10393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for candy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hv
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Hi Candy, me too, but lately dont have so much time to spend here.
Packing up for my move to egypt.
Leaving behind all the rain, wind, taxes, dark days, nights and mornings!!! work, gloom and doom.

All together now.............

Bring me sunshine in your smile,
Bring me camels all the while,
In this tent where we live,
There should be a flushing loo......
Internet, broadband access,
All mod cons and fitted kitchen...........

Nearby offie,
G's and T's,
Drinks that bring you,
To your knees............

Come on girls all together now............... [Razz]

Good Luck on your move have a good flight and pleassssssssse keep us informed of how smoothly everything goes, so that when the rest of us move over there we will know what to expect..

[Smile]

Posts: 149 | From: england | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candy
Member # 10393

Rate Member
Sometimes there are bad days when life becomes a fight, and all that you can do is hang on in there tight.

Remember dawn comes after darkness and the fiercest storms don't last.In the future this hard present will become a distant past.

So here's a simple message, I hope you all will heed it EGYPT SEARCH is here to help you.

So log on when you need it!

(Ok Corny I know)!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed]

candy
Member # 10393

Rate Member
PS
Come give Mr Egypt a break please its lovely the piece he wrote ............

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com