EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » who's still posting here? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: who's still posting here?
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

evening enigma, how are you?

Hey Charm, you've been burning the midnight oil!!

I'm fine thanks, and it's nice to finally 'meet' you [Smile]

Salam

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wardar:
Im with Enigma, im here lurking but always reading, cant have this girl having more posts on here then me [Razz]

Hello stranger [Big Grin]

You've got some catching up to do so you'd better get posting [Razz]

Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went alone when I met my now husband and it was fine really. Don't be nervous at all. Have you ever traveled overseas alone? Last time I went to Egypt was my first time #1 flying alond and #2 going overseas. It's really not bad. When are you planning on going?

quote:
Originally posted by Kasee:
Hello all, I will give u something to talk about..lol I want to take a trip to Egypt to meet a man, one that i have met online..Yes i met him online..The problem is i do not want to go alone,none of my friends can go because they can not afford it. I am looking for someone to go with me in the Illinois Area..Any takers? Oh and any advice is useful too thanks. Send me an email at Kasee0911@yahoo.com Dont come here to check much.Still havent really figured out how to use this site properly...lol Only been her a couple times... Thanks for all ur help..

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
I'm still here too but I don't post as much as I used to.

Me too.... How are you LouLou????? Miss ya!

XOXOXOXO

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been around on & off. Been a member for 2 years, post only occaisionally. Can't you tell by my # of posts? Also, have been in California
the last few weeks so 1st time I have checked in lately.
I have noticed that many people that were posting
seem to be no longer here. But there is always someone else to replace the ones that leave.
Hope everyone is doing well & has a wonderful day...

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madame M. Which do you think is better, flying alone or flying with kids?
I think I would much rather fly alone than with kids!!!
But they do make some parts of it fun, like playing with everything and talking to grumpy old guys.
haha.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com