EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » NOSE PEIRCING ..does ur partner have a problem with it..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NOSE PEIRCING ..does ur partner have a problem with it..
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in our traditions the woman has had her nose done from an early age ,and ready for her marriage to where ring is inserted through then a gold chain from it to the ear ,some say when its taken out the weddingnight has been completed [Smile] so has me married an egyptian most of them and my husband of course he detests it says its not rite .when me here at home in my country im wear it but when me there its on my mind has soon has me step pf the plane I MUST TAKE IT OUT he has never exsplained why does any one have a similar problem ..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think nose rings are attractive ... until u have a runny nose.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YER I LIKE THAT ONE [Smile]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady victoria
Member # 10408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady victoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wear a small tiny diamond in my nose. I like it, Its not for religious purposes or any purpose other than myself. I actually respect someones opinion but I will not wear something to please someone else only myself that is originality and being your own individual person??
Posts: 27 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the chain to be from the nose to the left ear to the right ear and then to the eye brow and then to the chin and then to the nose and then to the down lip and then to the ears and then to the nose and then to the upper lip and then to the tongue, wonderful, is not it ??? [Smile]
Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvin.:
I like the chain to be from the nose to the left ear to the right ear and then to the eye brow and then to the chin and then to the nose and then to the down lip and then to the ears and then to the nose and then to the upper lip and then to the tongue, wonderful, is not it ??? [Smile]

Have you ever seen a guy's schlong with a "mid-staff" rod piercing?

Biggest ED cause on the west hollywood strip!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear I have no clue about any of the terms you are using but I can guess you are talking now about guys with piercings, that is all ... [Frown]
Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
ERGH HOW GROSS
ojibway princess
Member # 10830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ojibway princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know tattoos and body piercings are haram in islam but i have my nose pierced and my husband and his family never had a problem with it....i wear a very very small diamond in my nose and one can hardly see it unless u look closely:) i think some forms of body piercing are tasteful....i would feel lost without it if i had to take it out i have had it for over 8 years now.....
Posts: 12 | From: united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ChImPs:
ERGH HOW GROSS

I think its funnier than heck.

These guys do it to be more sexually arroused or more sexually attractive to "wreckless" women.

Then they go limp from it. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!! Er..that sounds lovely. [Smile]

quote:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ojibway princess:
i know tattoos and body piercings are haram in islam but i have my nose pierced and my husband and his family never had a problem with it....i wear a very very small diamond in my nose and one can hardly see it unless u look closely:) i think some forms of body piercing are tasteful....i would feel lost without it if i had to take it out i have had it for over 8 years now.....

How's the pregnancy going?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] How's the pregnancy going?
anthropos even though you have dissed me i actually do find you witty i have to laugh .. [Smile]

Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
LOL!! Er..that sounds lovely. [Smile]

quote:

I just wish she leaves a place for the eyes so I can see them and she can see her way ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
quote:
Originally posted by ojibway princess:

How's the pregnancy going?
Anthropos, isn't that just a little to personal?
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that Nose Piercings are not good. I think you should only pierce your ears. What's really wild is when guys pierce their nipples. That looks ridiculous. I prefer for guys not to pierce their nose, but I'll still tell them to do what they want.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to like piercings. I had quite a few when I was younger (I had 9 in my ears), but it's pretty rare if I wear earrings anymore. I just never think of it.
I'm all for people expressing themselves with piercings if that's what makes them happy, though I don't personally always (read almost never) find them attractive.
I never understood the whole nose piercing thing. I mean, what gives? The nose serves a purpose, and it isn't to support your local jeweler. (though I guess the same could be said with piercing any area on the body) [Razz]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FairyDust
Member # 7138

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FairyDust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at Woodstock '99 and their were two girls walking around with their nipples pierced and chains running from each nipple attatched to the other girls nipples. All I could keep thinking was "what if one of them trips and falls down?"
Posts: 333 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by FairyDust:
I was at Woodstock '99 and their were two girls walking around with their nipples pierced and chains running from each nipple attatched to the other girls nipples. All I could keep thinking was "what if one of them trips and falls down?"

Wow, the inspiration from our parents, and how we incorporate it into our generation's culture!

I didn't see that, but its brilliant!

He, he, he, he, he. Only in America!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My finnish flatmate in Cairo had a pierced nose, people would look at her sometimes in surprise but no problems otherwise for her. She also had a huge Sorpio tattoo (her star sign) on her back but not many people got to see that one. [Wink]

I personally don't like either piercings nor tattoos. In my opinion the human body's beauty doesn't get enhanced by that.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily, You were talking about tattos, I saw this guy when I was out one day, he had tatoos on his head and his arms. He looked awful. He also had his nose pierced, rings in his eyebrows, his nose and that's about it. There are some people that divide their tongue in half to look like a lizard.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend pierced her tongue. Its gross. She lisped since then, and has chipped teeth from the stud there. Shes in fashion industry so she still wears it...silly silly silly!Looks so funny with her skinny jeans and big fat wedge shoes.But hey-shes "in fashion"
There is an attractive woman around my area who has a tattoo on her cheek bone, in a kind of tribal pennant shape, from under her eye to after her cheek bone. She must have been wild once, but now is very conservative looking-until you see her face. It must be a bit depressing to have a legacy somewhere you just cannot hide it.I always say a little prayer for her when I see her, because I reckon it taked guts to walk with that.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bandito
Member # 10316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bandito     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because you don't like someone's piercings, doesn't mean you have the right to judge them. I personally don't like that kind of thing, but I have friends who love it and have many, it doesn't bother me and I don't think any less of them or anything is wrong with them. If anything not all, but some of those people have been through some sort of trauma and it is away to gain control over something (their bodies), I read all about it once. Chill out!
Posts: 22 | From: Laying Low | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:
She also had a huge Sorpio tattoo (her star sign) on her back but not many people got to see that one. [Wink]

Just wondering if maybe, perhaps, you wanted to share a photo with us ... [Embarrassed]
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
I think that Nose Piercings are not good. I think you should only pierce your ears.

What's the difference? Both can be attractive. [Wink]
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ojibway princess
Member # 10830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ojibway princess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the pregnancy is going great for asking:) and life is moving along nicely:)
Posts: 12 | From: united states | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ojibway princess
Member # 10830

Rate Member
just correcting my last reply:) the pregnancy is going great thanks for asking:) it seems i have happy fingers today and type faster than i am reading:)
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
yeah but its taking 180 seconds to reply [Razz]
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's worth knowing.
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
it not ur fault charm ok im too wrote numerous big emails wanting to know if they supported the crap that was being done ..so its not just you dont take offence sweety im think at sumpoint it will get shorter ..but its giving you tome to correct ur mistakes and think better with out jumping really down others throats stil gona get bck lash thats where the fun comes into it and we are learning from others too that there r real people with questionas and answers to the same has u and me ..so im thumbs up for the MODERATORS ON THIS ONE ..we not perfect just dont like the nasties no need

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com