EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » dont need human suicide soldiers when you got THIS ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dont need human suicide soldiers when you got THIS ...
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://digg.com/robots/A_video_clip_of_ASIMO_running...

THEN CLICK ON ASIMO RUNNING ..its wkd ,

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think this is wkd technology soon be having armys like this all humans will be spared [Big Grin]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvis.
Member # 10836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvis.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Total mess !!!
Posts: 260 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
it even prays and dances wowwwwwwwww
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unfortunately, human life is cheaper.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't think this is an appropriate topic to joke about chimps
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lady victoria
Member # 10408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lady victoria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please lighten up a little. The only way to not give in to the horrible bombers is to show humour, honour and what the british call the stiff upper lip. I am sure no offence was meant by chimp but I would add that although a serious situation and happenings the best way to deal is to not show they have won????? would you not agree with that at all???
Posts: 27 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hezzat
Member # 10088

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hezzat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One day computers will take over and please keep that in your mind or if u don't believe me just take a look into new versions of lagre computers not pc or laptops .

--------------------
Hany

Posts: 58 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
i didnt mean it to offend ok i have family there ok and ihave a cousin and a nephew in the army out in the middle east ,,if you knew how they wud humour my joke the are always pulling jokes it just takes the serious out of it ,cus really im fcking fed up with the papers and so called islamic phobia they r doing .and for these wud be bombers ,fck them ..they aint got a place in hell or heaven ..possibly me niether [Frown] about time u looked or we looked at the india state where the indians are doing suicide bombings on muslims ..no one looks there do they ..or europe
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a git... i just wasted 10 minutes of my life typing a long reply then hitting refresh for some stupid reason. aaaaaaaaaaargh.

the short version is this...

british people deal with everything... bombs, death, general shitt with humour and a stiff upper lip.

ive seen it in personal life and the army.

counseling is not something we brits take advantage of at all.

just because we react in a different way to other nationalities doesnt mean we dont feel the same pain... its just how weve been brought up.

you only have to watch the aftermath of any major event on TV to see wailing men and women... you never see that from the brits. this is solely because of how we are brought up, its instilled in us from a very very early age.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
true true well said

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com