EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » anyone can crack this???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone can crack this???
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.foon.co.uk/farcade/hapland/
Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its frustrating buthaving fun wkd !!!
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheWesternDebt2Islaam   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got bored

i managed to get the little man out of the cave
but he keep on gettting eatn by the dog

[Mad]

--------------------
--
here...
[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0955020700/qid%3D1133898517/026-7853042-0414807= Recommended...![/url]

Posts: 2457 | From: U | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NAH imnot get bored just frustrated a little but its a challenge my 8yr old is auspergers and autistic she can do it god knows how..goodone laters off to cut the grass
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what dog?

how many men did you have?

damn damn damn this 180 rule

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i hate you.
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
what dog?

how many men did you have?

damn damn damn this 180 rule

once you manage to shoot the blue stone into the hole of the cave.

the man can open the door..

as soon as the man opens and walks ahead, a dog from that box (with the yelloow triangle with black exclaimantion mark) drop down, with some razon blades and shops the man.

did any one attempt it,

oh and also there are hiden clues engraved on the walls - thats the only clue you get

snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude i got to that same part, i can't fire out how to evade the dog????
any ideas?

Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wooooouuuuuw I did it [Big Grin]
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Kiss! It was funny, but not so difficult... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Thanks, Kiss! It was funny, but not so difficult... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Eek!] no way u two....
u guys are stars [Eek!]

i cant figure it out

i have tried various things

i can get one guy out the house when the bell rings, but blows up after corssiong the bridge

when the guy in the cave opens the door - dog eats him

i can catpulate another guy to where the bell is

that all i can tink to do, [Confused]

any hints [Roll Eyes] please [Wink]

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
thats exactly what i can do westie...

what does the arrow thing under the bell do?

sadeeqy... your too damn clever! i think you should PM me the answers so i can have some sort of revenge on westie for torturing me with this!!!

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
my daughter is good .me im CRAP!!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
so tell us what she can do....

once the man in the cave shot at the dog... but i dont know how or why????

Member # 10093

Member Rated:
when she home tomoro im ask her she gone to respite care she come home for aweek tomoro then she will leave me again ..cus im having a new fitted kitchen done before hubby arrive ,and new heating ,she wont be in a good state while its being done ,nor me come to think of that ,buti will tell her and im rite it down for you ..inshallah ..
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
1- shoot at the wooden bridge (1st shot)
2- shoot at the bell(to open the door), once u shoot at the bell click on the "arrow" thing under the bell
3- point the canon down, and shoot teh bombs, the bomb will land on the wooden bridge, click on the wooden bridge before the shot gets there.
4- give the blue key to the man in the cave.
5- get the man inside the cannon, get another guy out and shoot him, he will land under the bell.
6- click on the arow again
7- click on the man under the bell, the stone will drop on the mine(which kills the man comming out of the door)
8- the man will go the door just above the man in the cave
9- make teh man go to the direction of the dog, and click on the window(ubder the cannon) a stone will drop on the dog and kill it [Big Grin]

snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
7.5- click on the bell a couple of times it will fall, amking the stone hit the mine
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thats exactly what i can do westie...

what does the arrow thing under the bell do?

sadeeqy... your too damn clever! i think you should PM me the answers so i can have some sort of revenge on westie for torturing me with this!!!

Just let me know when you want your revenge and i'll tell you how to solve Hapland_2, ok? The first one was too easy, the second one is much more interesting.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
shame it should have been a SNAKEY me not into dogs only VENUM so tasty KILL KILL KILL !!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i done it i done it!!! woo hoo!!!!!!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
i done it i done it!!! woo hoo!!!!!!

The first one or the second one? [Roll Eyes]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
the 3rd!!!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
the 3rd!!!

With the tips from the first part?...That's great! [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
what tips? i have been sitting front of the PC for 39 hours straight... i have made approximately 6385 attempts at it!

hehe... course the first one... but in my defense, i didnt see snakes tips!

my daughter has done the second one though. i was just playing with the first one with my 3 year old... he loves killing the man with the mine, i was impressed with the way he controlled the 'synaptic pointing device'... then he fired the man up and got him impaled....

ah! i need to stop that!!!! then he cried while i took over! but he was happy to see the dog get killed.

am i raising a satanist?

TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

mashaAllah [Big Grin]
i done it tooo

------

i neverknew u have to click on the psear to allow the man get on top...thats all i needed to know [Smile]

----------------

for the second one i can get the that breen blob out
by rining on the bell
it comes out and eats sumthing up

and keeeps on moving until it reaches the shores, but gets an electric shock before it reaches the water

also those stairs have wheels can be moved left or right

marinab39
Member # 4146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marinab39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DONE THE FIRST ONE. ON THE SECOND. I MANAGED TO GET THE BLOB TO BLOW UP THE MINE IN THE WATER AND GET THE MAN TO RIDE THE CAR THING INTO THE WATER. BUT HOW DO I GET RID OF THE PINK FLAG ???? SO THAT I CAN DESTROY THE OTHER BOMB????
Posts: 28 | From: england | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Marina, is the angling rod still intact?
marinab39
Member # 4146

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marinab39     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO
Posts: 28 | From: england | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by marinab39:
NO

Then you'll have to do it all over again! You want some tips only for the flag or for the entire level?
marinab39
Member # 4146

Rate Member
SORRY YES THE ROD IS OK I HAVE MANAGED TO LIGHT THE BOTTOM TORCH BUT I THINK I NEED TO DO THE TOP ONE FIRST.
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Yes, the top one must be lighted first, because the guy from the right side does all the work. If he's already in the house, you'll have to do it again.
marinab39
Member # 4146

Rate Member
IF I CAN GET RID OF THE FLAG THEN I CAN SHOOT THE TOP MINE BEFORE I LIGHT THE BOTTOM TORCH
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
i hate level 2!
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Click twice on the first cloud (on the left side) till it explode. Click quickly on the guy to launch the stone through the cloud’s flames (the stone will burn the flag and drop on the bomb).
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
i hate level 2!

Why? It was easy, too,...but much more interesting ...the first one was a piece of cake... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
my daughter just showed me how to do it!

who wants to know the whole lot????

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
my daughter just showed me how to do it!

who wants to know the whole lot????

Not me...i've done it ages ago... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I can tell you though...there are almost 50 steps from the beginning till the end... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i HAVE NO IDEA HELP

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
wow... how do you see the screen with your BIG HEAD getting in the way.

she can do level 3 too!!!!!!!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ninky:
i HAVE NO IDEA HELP

Only a little guidance or all the tips?
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
wow... how do you see the screen with your BIG HEAD getting in the way.

I try to keep my BIG HEAD on my shoulders in order to prevent the rain to fall into my throught and I try to use my SMALL BRAIN instead... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

quote:
she can do level 3 too!!!!!!!

It was funny that the guy had to eat the carrot and take a dump into the house... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
all

Ok, Nina... [Smile]

Hapland __Part two:

1.click on the switch in the left top corner to turn on the spotlight
2.click on the spotlight to direct it over the stones.
3.click on the bird to pick one stone from the pile
4.click on the first cloud when the bird is near it, to make it drop the stone and destroy the nails on the ground
5.click on the red spot once (it’s an air pump) to turn around the green arrow
6.click on the blue lid near the pump and lift it up
7.click on the yellow arrow to make the guy walk in that direction (he will fall between the boxes)
8.click on the green arrow to make the air pump available again
9.click on the right box and a bomb will appear at the guy’s feet
10.click on the yellow arrow exactly when the “WTF?” exclamation mark will appear above his head
11.click on the wooden stick which holds the red arrow when the bomb is up near the air pump (and the arrow won’t explode as the door will)
12.click on the red arrow to change the direction into the house
13.click several times on the pink stone on the top of the box till it falls down and makes a slope
14.click on the guy to go into the house
15.click on the two switches in the right bottom corner (one activates the stairs and the other one makes the green blob fall)
16.click on the right blue arrow (from the switch which activates the stairs) to move the stairs on the right end
17.click on the red arrow to change direction to the left
18.click on the door to make the guy to come out and climb up again
19.click on the bird to grab another stone
20.click on the second cloud when the bird is near it, to make it drop the stone into the catapult
21.click twice on the first cloud (on the left side) till it explode
22.click quickly on the guy to launch the stone through the cloud’s flames (the stone will burn the flag and drop on the bomb near the left upper guy)
23.click on the red arrow to change direction again
24.click on the guy near the catapult to make him turn into the house
25.click on the guy that was near the bomb (in the upper left corner) to make him fall down on the stairs and a level bellow
26.click on the upper left lit to make a new guy appear (you will see a butterfly bothering him)
27.click on the ventilator (on the vertical wall) to attract the butterfly on the other side
28.click on the guy (who was near the bomb that exploded) exactly when the butterfly will make the other one dizzy (he will move near the stick on the bottom level)
29.click on the guy above him to release the box (a fish will fall on the wooden log)
30.click on the guy in the left to make him fall on the ground near the stick on the shore
31.click on the grey arrow which is under the guy to change direction to the right
32.click on the guy near the fish to make it drop into the water
33.click on the guy who’s on the ground to make waves to the right
34.click on the yellow drill (is in the water) to allow the fish to pass on the other side
35.click on the guy with the angling rod to catch the fish (he will take the fish, go up and light the first torch)
36.click on the house’s window (on the right side) to make the green blob jump
37.click on the red arrow to change direction to the left
38.click on the green blob to make it move (it will eat the first box, jump over the second and the waves will put it on the bomb which is in the water and make it explode)
39.click on the guy who’s on the ground to stop the waves
40.click on the grey arrow below him and change direction to the left
41.click again on the guy to start the waves again
42.click on the red arrow to change direction to the left
43.click on the blue arrow near the stairs switch to change direction of stairs’ movement
44.click on the stairs to move them near the last box
45.click on the door to make the guy come out from the house
46.click on the guy to make him move and climb the stairs
47.click on the box to push the lid up and make the guy drop inside (he will appear riding a mechanical crocodile and he’ll go into the water
48.click on the drill which is under the water to allow them to cross over (the guy will climb the stairs, go inside and light the second torch
49.click on the last two switches (on the right) to open the portal

Have fun! [Smile]

marinab39
Member # 4146

Rate Member
done it at last onto the third one
TheWesternDebt2Islaam
Member # 7854

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
all

Ok, Nina... [Smile]

H
49.click on the last two switches (on the right) to open the portal

Have fun! [Smile]

wow thanks..

there are 4 switches underground...

i cant close the one left to the switch with the fire... it doesnt snap close...

weird..

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God help me please!!!!!
I have no idea what to do at all!!! I am going mental clicking on the little blue bell thing with the shiny red button!!! what do you mean shoot?
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HELP ME!!!! please.

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com