EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » IMPORTANT QUETION! PLEASE HELP! NEED ADVICE!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: IMPORTANT QUETION! PLEASE HELP! NEED ADVICE!!!
MAHAL143
Member # 9808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAHAL143   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK ! I'M MARRIED TO AN EGYPTIAN MAN BUT WE SEPARATED BUT NOT LEGALLY SEPARATED/ WE HAVE BEEN SEPARATED ALMOST A YEAR THIS MONTH/....WE ACTUALLY SEPARATED LIKE 3 MONTHS AFTER HE GOT HIS PERMANENT GREEN CARD/ MY QUESTION IS? IS IT NORMAL FOR EGYPTIAM MAN TO HAVE MULTIPLE WOMAN AND SLEEPING WITH OTHER WOMAN WHILE HIS STILL MARRIED? I KNOW WE'RE SEPARATED BUT ISN'T THAT HARAM? CONSIDERING HE PRAYS 5 TIMES A DAY? WHAT KIND OF EGYPTIAM OR MUSLIM IS HE? BECAUSE THE OTHER MUSLIM I KNOW ARE NOT BAD LIKE HIM/ ANYWAYS I HOPE I DIDN'T CONFUSE ANY OF YOU. THANKS IN ADVADCE BY THE WAY:)
Posts: 28 | From: los angeles california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MAHAL143:
OK ! I'M MARRIED TO AN EGYPTIAN MAN BUT WE SEPARATED BUT NOT LEGALLY SEPARATED/ WE HAVE BEEN SEPARATED ALMOST A YEAR THIS MONTH/....WE ACTUALLY SEPARATED LIKE 3 MONTHS AFTER HE GOT HIS PERMANENT GREEN CARD/ MY QUESTION IS? IS IT NORMAL FOR EGYPTIAM MAN TO HAVE MULTIPLE WOMAN AND SLEEPING WITH OTHER WOMAN WHILE HIS STILL MARRIED? I KNOW WE'RE SEPARATED BUT ISN'T THAT HARAM? CONSIDERING HE PRAYS 5 TIMES A DAY? WHAT KIND OF EGYPTIAM OR MUSLIM IS HE? BECAUSE THE OTHER MUSLIM I KNOW ARE NOT BAD LIKE HIM/ ANYWAYS I HOPE I DIDN'T CONFUSE ANY OF YOU. THANKS IN ADVADCE BY THE WAY:)

It doesn't matter what his faith is, he's a whore.

And actually what he is doing is haram in Islam too.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
margarita
Member # 9940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for margarita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mahal has he adjusted his status yet?
Posts: 116 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAHAL143
Member # 9808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAHAL143   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!!!!! HE GOT THE PERMANENT GREEN CARD! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT SUCKS BUT WHAT CAN I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOTHING BUT OH! WELL! I GUESS ALL I CAN DO IS LIVE AND LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE! IT SUCKS THAT THERE IS ACTUALLY PEOPLE LIKE THAT IN THIS EARTH!

--------------------
princess

Posts: 28 | From: los angeles california | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mahal, why did you separate but not divorce?
Do you actually plan to get back with your husband?
Just because he prays 5 times a day doesn't mean he is not going to do haram stuff. Actually, its better he prays a lot if he is doing this stuff. Better he stays up all night praying and fast more days in the month.
It sounds like he has a problem with s*x. I hope he will turn around, but if its not going to work out, maybe you should get the divorce.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAHAL143
Member # 9808

Rate Member
THANKS QUEENBEE/ I KNOW YOUR RIGHT! I WANT TO FILE FOR THE DIVORCE BUT IF I WAS THE ONE WHO WILL FILE I WOULD FILE ANNULMENT WHICH MEANS THE MARRIAGE NEVER EXISTED BECAUSE I HONESTLY FEEL THAT HE ONLY USED ME TO GAIN STATUS IN THE UNITED STATES/. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE HIS WAITING FOR AND WON'T FILE FOR DIVORCE THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS MAYBE HIS WAITING TILL HE BEOCMES A CITIZEN/ BECAUSE ALL HE HAS TO WAIT IS 3 YEARS TO BECOME A CITIZEN IF HE IS STILL MARRIED TO ME OTHER WISE HE HAS TO WAIT 5 YEARS.
I TRIED TO MAKE MY MARRIAGE WORK BUT HE WAS THE ONE COMING UP WITH ALL THE EXCUSES BEFORE I FOUND OUT ABOUT THE OTHER GIRLS/ AND CALLED ALL OF THEM UP TO LET THEM KNOW HE WAS MARRIED AND SOME OF THIS GIRLS DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS MARRIED ANYWAYS, THANKS SO MUCH:) IT'S A LONG STORY I WILL TELL YOU MORE LATER. THANK U:)

--------------------
princess

margarita
Member # 9940

Icon 1 posted      Profile for margarita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mahal if you can prove that he entered into the marriage in bad faith then there is a cause of action for you to pursue. Just because someone adjusts their status does not mean that he or she cannot still be held liable for bad faith,not to mention any fraud during the process. If you want to pursue this you can message me privately. I haven't practiced immigration law in over a year,but I can connect you to people who can help you.
Posts: 116 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by margarita:
Mahal if you can prove that he entered into the marriage in bad faith then there is a cause of action for you to pursue. Just because someone adjusts their status does not mean that he or she cannot still be held liable for bad faith,not to mention any fraud during the process. If you want to pursue this you can message me privately. I haven't practiced immigration law in over a year,but I can connect you to people who can help you.

Go back and look at her old posts.

MAHAL143, when did you and he decide to marry? And your child with him, does he believe that it is his? Did you ever get a paternity test?

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAHAL143
Member # 9808

Rate Member
YES HE KNOWS THAT OUR BABY YASSIN IS HIS.YASSIN I'M NOT AFRAID TO GIVE HIM A PATERNITY TEST BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE/ HE SHOULD HIDE BECUASE HIS THE ONE WITH THE BAD MOTIVE AND BAD INTENTION SINCE THE BEGINING:)WE GOT MARRIED IN NOV 05-2002 SEPARATED IN MAY 21-05 AFTER THE PERMANENT GREEN CARD HE STAYED TILL HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED.

--------------------
princess

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mahal143, I would have a talk with him to see if he just married you for a greencard. If he did, then I would not consider being married to him anymore. If not, then I would ask him to quit sleeping with other women or you'll divorce him. If I was you, this is what I would do.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mahal u r seperated, right, then both of u can do whatever u want, until u decide to get back together or not.
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and plz don't link ur problems with ur husband to Islam nor Egyptians.
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/home/index.html
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by snake poison:
and plz don't link ur problems with ur husband to Islam nor Egyptians.

I think that was the point she was trying to make.

Snakey do you think she should go back through all her past posts and change his identity to an Israeli Jew to please you?

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mahal..

Does he know the immigration laws? He can divorce you, yes but you can always report him even if he has his permanent green card. He may be able to marry another woman from the US but he could never marry an Egyptian woman and bring her here. There are laws...report him. When you went to the interview for his adjustment of status did the interviewer give you his alien number and give you information on reporting him? I'm not quite sure why you don't simply report him.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course she can link her problems with her husband to Egypt or Islam (if he is muslim) . Isn't that the society he grew up in, his culture, his religion? Of course that has an impact on his mentality, actions etc...

Of course there is some link!

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
He may be able to marry another woman from the US but he could never marry an Egyptian woman and bring her here. There are laws...report him.

Are you serious? There are so many gray areas in this immigration law thing. What if he has citizenship, then can he bring an Egyptian wife over?
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I take that back. Once he has citizenship then all bets are off. He can do what he wants. But why let him get that far? Shitt I'd report his asss in a heartbeat.

My ex is remarried to a Yemeni woman and is in the process of bringing her here. He's been a citizen for 6 years now.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAHAL143
Member # 9808

Rate Member
HIS NOT A CITIZEN YET/ AND YES I REPORTED HIM TO THE IMMIGRATION WITH THE HOMELAND OF SECURITY.BUT JUST WAITING WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO NEXT! HE OBVIOSLY JUST USED ME BECAUSE WE SEPARATED 3 MONTHS AFTER GETTING THE PERMANENT GREEN CARD.

--------------------
princess

Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:

My ex is remarried to a Yemeni woman and is in the process of bringing her here. He's been a citizen for 6 years now.

Oh the anticipation for watching her ride his @ss must be humongous. [Big Grin]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Good girl! Get his asss. Men are bastards for the most part.

quote:
HIS NOT A CITIZEN YET/ AND YES I REPORTED HIM TO THE IMMIGRATION WITH THE HOMELAND OF SECURITY.BUT JUST WAITING WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO NEXT! HE OBVIOSLY JUST USED ME BECAUSE WE SEPARATED 3 MONTHS AFTER GETTING THE PERMANENT GREEN CARD.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Oh yes I'm so looking forward to this. My kids already can't stand her. Apparently he got himself a young one..one he can mold and control to his liking.

quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod_me:
quote:

Oh the anticipation for watching her ride his @ss must be humongous. [Big Grin]

catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEHEH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GET THEM GAL???????i always tell my husband when you here i hold the cards [Big Grin] one piss on me and ur gone ''poooofff'' what was that ,did i see sumone dash by me [Eek!]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOL Chimps!!!!!

I say...I can always send ya back to the pound so you better behave!

catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol lol ..good one ,dog ..ohhh u bad girl ...
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Oh yes I'm so looking forward to this. My kids already can't stand her. Apparently he got himself a young one..one he can mold and control to his liking.

What I look forward to is a wife who has some of my husband's irrational expectations of instant riches in America.

A young girl who dropped/failed out of college to get married and had hundres of "intense" internet relationships and called each of these guys 5-8 times daily to keep track of them. Only after the marriage does my husband find out those long distance bills are outstanding and they are his responsiblity.

Then naturally every morning he must peel grapes for her and cut melon. She doesn't wake up until 11am and he must come home from work to prepare her "pregnancy" food.

She demands that he start an Architecture or law firm eventhough he doesn't have a degree in the feild and make her a "defacto" office manager.

An extremely jealous woman who drops in on him at work and every socail spot he visits demanding to know "who the bitch is".

And best of all, have her extended family in the USA so they can ride his butt all day long.

I have dream, fantasies, and hopes for this woman. She better satisfy me! [Wink]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Yemenis, for the most part, are less money hungry than Egyptians. That's not to say they don't have their own quirks. They still have that gossipy, watch your back, side to them. It's all about shame and family pride, yada yada yada...a what will the neighbors think kinda attitude. My ex is a pussy cat compared to this one I'm married to now. He's (the ex) fairly laid back but he can be bossy. I don't forsee her family riding his back the way Egyptian families do. My ex's own family ride his back, hence the reason he has no desire to move back there. I've been told that Yemeni women are just as demanding as Egyptian women but I don't think they're as mouthy. My ex runs the show...she has no chance. I do plan on getting chummy with her though. [Big Grin]
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Yemenis, for the most part, are less money hungry than Egyptians. That's not to say they don't have their own quirks. They still have that gossipy, watch your back, side to them. It's all about shame and family pride, yada yada yada...a what will the neighbors think kinda attitude. My ex is a pussy cat compared to this one I'm married to now. He's (the ex) fairly laid back but he can be bossy. I don't forsee her family riding his back the way Egyptian families do. My ex's own family ride his back, hence the reason he has no desire to move back there. I've been told that Yemeni women are just as demanding as Egyptian women but I don't think they're as mouthy. My ex runs the show...she has no chance. I do plan on getting chummy with her though. [Big Grin]

I don't see egyptians in that manner, though I do some rather high-strung demanding Jordanese, Syrian and Lebanese women.

Haven't gotten to know Omanese, or Qatar women.

I know a Kuwaiti woman who lives upstairs and she is well all that above and a sharmoota to boot.

Some I do so though that are actually quite nice, but raised in the USA.

Personally I don't care what Arab ethicity he marries, I just want him to adore her, be addicted to her and be heavily abused.

But it would be nice for him to marry into money and also marry into a family that looks down upon Egyptians. That would insure he'd wouldn't have the balls to refer to me as an Israeli again!

Taher
Member # 10503

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best thing to do after informing immigration is to keep contacting and keep on their case or they forget about you. I have a friend whose uncle married a Palestinian woman. When she got to the US, she took off with another man, but she had the green card. He reported her and they deported her back to Palestine. You have to keep pushing them or with the way the system works, they'll give him citizenship and not even realize there is a case agaist him
Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Taher
Member # 10503

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Taher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, you can't be a good Muslim (or some would say a Muslim at all) and go with women other than your wife. It is very haram and the Qur'an prescribes 100 lashes for the act. Hadith prescibes stoning to death. It is more than haram.
Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is haam,he is not good muslim at all!Just report him and dont leave them before you kick him back to Egypt and his background which he deserve to wtay with forever!
He do not desreve to stay with you,nor with you baby,so work for it hard!
Sure to sleep around is not good thing,and its not good in any religion,lol!
As Taher says in the Quran theres prescribes 100 lashes and stoning to death for action like this,i dont mean....that nowadays this is going to happen,but if hes in Egypt and they catch him,as i heared from my husband...the prison will be his future home for few years! [Smile]
Bad situation,and dont leave him to run like this,catch him and kick his @SS away!
God Luck!

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'm agreeing with a poster above. It doesn't matter his religion, he's a liar and that's all. Sorry you got taken, I wish you luck
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MAHAL143
Member # 9808

Rate Member
thanks guys for you moral support/ I REALLY APPRICIATE IT/ GOD BLESS TO ALL/

--------------------
princess

sara kovan
Member # 10947

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara kovan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mahal, im a human rights lawyer and belive me what ur husband has done is very bad, if u report him he will get his green card taken away,
Posts: 1 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by sara kovan:
mahal, im a human rights lawyer and belive me what ur husband has done is very bad, if u report him he will get his green card taken away,

That may be the case in other countries but in the USA this kind of stuff won't be punished.

Now many, many, many mail order brides have been deported after filing domestic abuse charges against their American husbands, but an American woman can't expect the USA government to protect her from this.

THe INS almost always takes the side of the man!

AshkiA
Member # 10944

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AshkiA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal advice... Do what you can legally. But remember there is higher judgement (God) and he will get his. You are better without him, believe me. This kind of person will end in more pain than he caused you. I know from experience. It's hard but ur strong. [Smile]
Wishing you all the best!!!!!!!

Posts: 177 | From: Alexandria,Egypt / Missouri,USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bad....here we have even worst laws for foreigners and citizens,u can imagine here they would direct deport him back to Egypt if i report him,they wach them under eye in all the time here,they cant even move without they know what theyr doing!
Try to do anything to kick him back,i cant believe that exactly USa do not protect the woman!How baddd!

--------------------
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com