EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Are Egyptian men into skinny or full figured woman? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Are Egyptian men into skinny or full figured woman?
Girlcanuk
Member # 10896

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlcanuk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know... yet another silly question, but you don't ask you don't get, right??

So my question is... does a typical Egyptian man prefer a skinny woman or a woman with meat on her bones (not obese or anything) but curvy?

Obviously a lot can be a matter of personal preference, but the man I met in person and am now corresponding with says he likes me the way I am, which of course is nice.

I myself though am in a bit of a transition mode even before I met him. I have lost a bit of weight that I unfortunately put on over the last few years and I still have another bit to go. We spoke of this briefly and he says he doesn't want me to loose any more weight, he says he doesn't want me skinny (FYI I'll be no where near skinny even when I loose a little more) Now obviously I am going to do what makes me feel good, and to lose the weight would be a start, so I am still trying to shed some pounds.

As far as why he would want me to keep it, does it make sense he would want me to be bigger for any preticular reason or for cultural reasons or is it probably just a personal preference? Also not sure someone said this once, maybe he wants me to be a little bigger because other men won't find me as attractive (the jealousy issues associated with a lot of Egyptians, etc…), any truth to that??

Posts: 16 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zenah
Member # 9551

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zenah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my opinion is they like women to be smaller than a 10 or 12 depending on height.
Posts: 7 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Girls,I think that egyptian guys like girls
a little bit biger.But not too much big.

And what my egyptian man told me what
he likes about me is that I'm thinking. [Wink]

Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TexasGirl
Member # 10804

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TexasGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been with my boyfriend for about a year now and when we first met I was heavy about 70 lbs more than my current status now. I had gastric by pass in 2001 and lost alot of weight however in 2005 I started gaining it back. I thought Hey Stupid you lost all that weight so stop it and I did and started to diet again in December of 2005. I just had a "tummy tuck" in April so I really look pretty darn good now. My boyfriend and I see each other on web cam and after he saw me in April and said "You have lost so much weight since I first saw you" I said Yea isn't it great !! He and I started having our problems in our relationship!! I don't think he likes me this way !!
Posts: 68 | From: San Antonio Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
High-Voltage
Member # 10969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for High-Voltage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LET SEE IF YOU ARE DATING A LOCAL OR SOUTHERN EGYPTIAN I GUESS THEY LIKE BIG WOMEN , CITY GUYS LIKE SKINNY WOMEN OR CURVER IN SLIM WAY
LET SAY , SALMA HAYEK

I LIKE ANY WOMEN WHO LOOKS NICE IN CLOTHES EVEN WITH JEANS AND T-SHIRT

I DON'T HAVE SOECIFIC BODY, BUT DEFINITLY I DON'T LIKE EXTRA EXTRA WEIGHT WOMEN

Posts: 238 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. I'm a size 12/14 and my husband loves my body like it is. He would even prefer if I gained a little bit of weight but I refuse. I would like to lose a bit of weight myself. My ideal would be a size 10..not thin, not fat. I don't think, however, that the men like overly heavy women. But I'm not an Egyptian man so who knows.

quote:
Originally posted by Marcella:
Girls,I think that egyptian guys like girls
a little bit biger.But not too much big.

And what my egyptian man told me what
he likes about me is that I'm thinking. [Wink]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the streets are full of full figured woman here, especially in the caboose and hips! I think the men like full figured.
My husband tended to feed me more than anyother man I dated, and doesn't press thin issue, which is great with me. I was only 130 lbs. when we married, which is tre normal.
I did used to think it was half jealousy issue to feed me and get me plumper. Now I know for sure he loves me unconditionally no matter what size, shape, look I am and that should be #1 on one's list.

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marcella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LiveItUp:
Well the streets are full of full figured woman here, especially in the caboose and hips! I think the men like full figured.
My husband tended to feed me more than anyother man I dated, and doesn't press thin issue, which is great with me. I was only 130 lbs. when we married, which is tre normal.
I did used to think it was half jealousy issue to feed me and get me plumper. Now I know for sure he loves me unconditionally no matter what size, shape, look I am and that should be #1 on one's list.

This is a very nice.
Posts: 979 | From: Another world | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lysergic
Member # 10965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lysergic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitley prefer full figured women. i just dont get this american ideal that skinny chicks are better
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sim42sim
Member # 11047

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sim42sim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, not exactly full figured, but curvy, yes they do!! I am a size 10, but in a curvy way, with a cup C, and yeh, they seem to like it! But most of their women are really fat, sorry for being so mean. Curvy, or full figured is one thing, FAT is another.

--------------------
Hell yeah,is good to be me!

Posts: 7 | From: old europe | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like a lil junk in the trunk, but fat chicks get on my nerves.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ve never met a fat egyptian woman before-even my old boss who had 5 kids was tiny.
Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guide
Member # 9906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for guide     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on..they r horny with money and oportunities to get MONEY. small... bigoman r... does not mater.
Posts: 19 | From: Sharm | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sim42sim
Member # 11047

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sim42sim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
I ve never met a fat egyptian woman before-even my old boss who had 5 kids was tiny.

You cannot be serious!!! [Confused]
Posts: 7 | From: old europe | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Come to Hurghada and look for any Egyptian woman over 30!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:

Come to Hurghada and look for any Egyptian woman over 30!!!! [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Woman in Hurghada live their life more
in a western way because of tourists.
There is just lots of foreigns and egyptians
just took their traditions. [Roll Eyes]

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah - uh, Egyptian men like fatter women because they look like they will stay in the house popping out kids, cleaning up cat barf and folding socks, and cooking a lot of food, which is the ultimate destiny for anyone born with female parts.
The ones that are too slender look like maybe they can get away if they start running. Maybe they get out from the house more and didnt relax to watch soap operas in their free time.
My husband told me he likes me fat "in the top" and so he is happy man. One time I got in an argument with him about something completely intellectual, and I threatened to throw him off the deck.
I was just kidding, but he believed me at first.
So I know he doesnt want me getting any bigger.

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

[QUOTE]Originally posted by QueenBee:
[QB] Oh yeah - uh, Egyptian men like fatter women because they look like they will stay in the house popping out kids, cleaning up cat barf and folding socks, and cooking a lot of food, which is the ultimate destiny for anyone born with female parts.
The ones that are too slender look like maybe they can get away if they start running. Maybe they get out from the house more and didnt relax to watch soap operas in their free time.
My husband told me he likes me fat "in the top" and so he is happy man. One time I got in an argument with him about something completely intellectual, and I threatened to throw him off the deck.
I was just kidding, but he believed me at first.
So I know he doesnt want me getting any bigger.

Right he told you he likes you as you are
but he also said that you should stay as you
are no more FAT.
To me it sounds that he actually wants you
to lose some weight.
I don't know what your size is,but if it's
over 170 you shouls start working out.
Anyway 170 I think it's a too much.

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Queenbee is actually quite thin and seems to have a nice body to me. I highly doubt she's 170lbs.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

So there is probably nothing to change [Wink]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hubby says they like not small and not big, medium sized with pretty face. [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uhm im losing a lot of weight cus of me being ill at the moment ,my hubbyloves me cudlly cause he say he fall in love with me like that thats why im called CHIMP,but he worry cus me getting a bit less cuddly not cus he misses it he just worrying but he cant wait for me to get better and i put on the wight again ,but i have found im attract the man cus of me being plump but when i wa thin size 8-10 i dint get a offer of propasal but went up to a size 14 and do u know me still getting offers of marriage and im married now (happily of course )
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

[QUOTE]Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
[QB] My hubby says they like not small and not big, medium sized with pretty face. [Big Grin]

I would say with pretty and cute face... [Wink]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like my women slender (a size 6 max) ... does that not make me Egyptian?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:

Petite women are the best.
Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marcella
Member # 10978

This makes you a man who likes a
girls with size #6. [Wink]

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _hellraiser:
quote:

hmmm .. not entirely. i still fancy long legs.

167-170 cms
50-54 kgs

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:

167-170 cms
50-54 kgs

I'm a leg man, completely, but I've always had a weakness for petite lil thangs.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, one opportunity for me to make a generalization here. I believe Egyptian men don't like skinny nor fat women, they prefer some curves - feminine looking women. What striked me always was how much Egyptian men focus on a woman's face - especially the eyes and hair - which I think is very important for them, I mean they like to give compliments.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

posted 30 May, 2006 05:06 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

no that makes you an anorexia lover .lol lol

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
hellraiser
Member # 10873

Rate Member posted 30 May, 2006 05:39 PM

quote:

oh HELLRAISER well i guess that leaves me out of the pic then i can see the attraction in you and charm now with her slender long legs [Wink] oh well i can dream of your gucchi rough look [Cool]

mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know.....
i was just thinking, the only problem with "little people," or the petites, is that when you make babies with them you end up with a little people family.
I mean if your family is mostly tall and you breed with someone little, will you be prepared for children that only grow yea high?
Maybe its cute for ladies or something, but do you want a son who is only tiny like mama?
Or did you not think about the offspring?
I only think about offspring when I look at men. Like, wow, that one is smart, I could get like genius baby from him.
Or that one is calm and gorgeous and brilliant so I could get baby like that.
I was a little concerned marrying my hubby caz he has brown eyes. I have green eyes and mostof my family has green or blue eyes. I was like, wow, maybe I lose those genes forever if I marry dark one.
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

quote:
Originally posted by _hellraiser:
quote:

167-170 cms
50-54 kgs

I'm a leg man, completely, but I've always had a weakness for petite lil thangs.
lots of those around here ... especially if u're into asian chicks. u know what they say ... the best things come in small packages.
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee:
you know.....
i was just thinking, the only problem with "little people," or the petites, is that when you make babies with them you end up with a little people family.
I mean if your family is mostly tall and you breed with someone little, will you be prepared for children that only grow yea high?
Maybe its cute for ladies or something, but do you want a son who is only tiny like mama?
Or did you not think about the offspring?
I only think about offspring when I look at men. Like, wow, that one is smart, I could get like genius baby from him.
Or that one is calm and gorgeous and brilliant so I could get baby like that.
I was a little concerned marrying my hubby caz he has brown eyes. I have green eyes and mostof my family has green or blue eyes. I was like, wow, maybe I lose those genes forever if I marry dark one.
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

^^

Women always go for the alpha male when choosing a mate they think will provide them with healthy offspring. It's a primal thing.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the only problem with "little people," or the petites, is that when you make babies with them you end up with a little people family.

do you want a son who is only tiny like mama?

exactly... men dont think about that though...

guys, you should aim for a slender/athletic woman.. who will provide an Alpha male with slender/athletic females (like her) and Alpha males (like him).

Madam M... he had brown eyes but all 4 of mine have my bright blue eyes.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tiny girls, will make you feel like a giant beast in bed. maybe for men who lack selfconfidence?

My type is Monica belluci she is perfect!or anyone who look like her. the rest are here to keep us busy until we find one.

Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

?? I'm assuming you're talking about your kids and their father...correct?

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
quote:
the only problem with "little people," or the petites, is that when you make babies with them you end up with a little people family.

do you want a son who is only tiny like mama?

exactly... men dont think about that though...

guys, you should aim for a slender/athletic woman.. who will provide an Alpha male with slender/athletic females (like her) and Alpha males (like him).

Madam M... he had brown eyes but all 4 of mine have my bright blue eyes.

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course... lol... who else?!!

OH!!!!!!!........ just back read.... i meant Queen Bee!!!! ooops!! sorry!!!!

hehe

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lazeez:
tiny girls, will make you feel like a giant beast in bed. maybe for men who lack selfconfidence?

My type is Monica belluci she is perfect!or anyone who look like her. the rest are here to keep us busy until we find one.

Heh heh, I looked her up, and she's 42 years old! I hope I look even remotely that good at 42.

You go, Lazeez! [Smile]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOL..I was thinking..did I make a comment about eye color here? So I read the whole thread and couldn't find anything that I wrote. [Smile]

quote:
of course... lol... who else?!!

OH!!!!!!!........ just back read.... i meant Queen Bee!!!! ooops!! sorry!!!!

hehe

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

Heh heh, I looked her up, and she's 42 years old! I hope I look even remotely that good at 42.

You go, Lazeez! [Smile]

http://www.monicabellucci.it/Gallery/imagepages/image10.htm
i have those shoes!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...i have those shoes!

...and i have those legs! [Wink]

Ok, aimanmarof...you can post your phone number ...again... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
quote:

You go, Lazeez! [Smile]

Older than me but still will mail her my profile and maybye when she become 60 or 70 she will think of me and I wont mind having a distorted picture of this fine work of nature, and who knows? if she can break all rules with such beauty, she might be able to stay young and beautiful after 70s but she'll have to join my collection and become a second wife though.
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by QueenBee:
[QB] Egyptian men like fatter women because they look like they will stay in the house popping out kids, cleaning up cat barf and folding socks, and cooking a lot of food, which is the ultimate destiny for anyone born with female parts.

LoL ...I HAVE BITCH TITS (gyno)...AAAAAAAAAAAA [Razz] but i would like to stay home cook alot of food and b a house wife [Razz]

Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think every girl either have extra weight or slim could b sexy in her own way and style.... i altho prefare slim ...most Egyption men like to have sumthing extra to cuddle ...maybe sum cultural thing
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

quote:
Originally posted by Girlcanuk:
Also not sure someone said this once, maybe he wants me to be a little bigger because other men won't find me as attractive (the jealousy issues associated with a lot of Egyptians, etc…), any truth to that??

I just noticed this, it's a very strong possibility, yes.

People here seem to be extremely covetous and their child-like jealousy manifests more often than not.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was in egypt, i was always made fun of because i was petite. i was 163 tall, and my weight ranged from 45-48 depending on my health.
everybody, and i mean everybody had something to say about my looks. oh you need to put on weight or you will break in two, or how could you even walk, you look so frail! oh come on you need to put on some weight if you ever want to have kids blah blah blah.
so yeah i do think egyptian men, and women do prefer curvier more meaty women.
fortunatly, i've gained some weight, and now i'm about 52 kilos, not that my husband cares [Smile]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:
when i was in egypt, i was always made fun of because i was petite. i was 163 tall, and my weight ranged from 45-48 depending on my health.
everybody, and i mean everybody had something to say about my looks. oh you need to put on weight or you will break in two, or how could you even walk, you look so frail! oh come on you need to put on some weight if you ever want to have kids blah blah blah.

I had a colleague like that, she was around 165 and a similar weight as you. She said exactly the same thing – that everyone commented on her weight and even strangers in the street were making fun of her. And a friend who's very petite as well said the same thing.
[Confused]
I'm very slim even by European standards but I don't get those comments ... weird.

Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by * 7ayat *:

I had a colleague like that, she was around 165 and a similar weight as you. She said exactly the same thing – that everyone commented on her weight and even strangers in the street were making fun of her. And a friend who's very petite as well said the same thing.
[Confused]
I'm very slim even by European standards but I don't get those comments ... weird.

lol yeah some people in the street called me "ma3as3as" and 3asaya met3asa la7ma (a stick soaked in meat) [Smile]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iMissEgypt
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iMissEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most men like the same thing. No matter where they are from.

They need to be "plum" in some places and "frail" on others.
Like hips, thights, upper chest need to be curvy and plum.
Arms, waist, neck and feets should be slim [Wink]

I think all men will agree that if they are not like that - they're either too fat or too skinny...

Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com