EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Personal Views of Women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Personal Views of Women
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the point of a BJ with a condom on? You have no idea what it's like to have a condom in your mouth. Gag! For your woman's sake..don't wear a condom during oral sex.

quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
i must check that my girl is not hungry b4 i wear flavoured condom [Wink] sum girls talk BJ's really seriously [Razz]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Timo, do not thin is it seriously ? i would say there is no sex realtion with no oral. oral and forepaly is more important than sex itself.
Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Madame M.:
What's the point of a BJ with a condom on? You have no idea what it's like to have a condom in your mouth. Gag! For your woman's sake..don't wear a condom during oral sex.

quote:
i must check that my girl is not hungry b4 i wear flavoured condom [Wink] sum girls talk BJ's really seriously [Razz]

what is the point of a flavoured condom then ??? not for males to b happy that they have choco odour and taste on their P-enis [Razz] also it's a nice way to attract girls with no experiance or dislike oral sex 2 do it ....wana a lolypup ? [Wink] hehehee
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egyptian_sharm:
Timo, do not thin is it seriously ? i would say there is no sex realtion with no oral. oral and forepaly is more important than sex itself.

we r on the same line ...sex is all abt forplay...sum ppl here go on the method of "Ka3war wedi il a3war" or "Ham Bam thank u delivery man" and c ya tomorow hun...we can even go deepre than that ...sex truely start outside the bedroom ...if there is romance that would add much feelings to the sex offcours
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never got the point of flavored condoms. Obviously invented by some asshole who never planned on sucking on a plastic bag. Seriously the thought makes me gag....yes I speak from experience.

quote:
quote:

quote:

what is the point of a flavoured condom then ??? not for males to b happy that they have choco odour and taste on their P-enis [Razz] also it's a nice way to attract girls with no experiance or dislike oral sex 2 do it ....wana a lolypup ? [Wink] hehehee

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

sure he didnt plan to suck on the bag himself ...did anyone use the florecent one from durex ??? GLOWS IN THE DARK ...and i dnt mean a dark room ...u could be inlightened [Razz]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Hey I heard an advert on the radio about that this morning. Sweet!
iMissEgypt
Member # 10597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iMissEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading someones blog - a sexpert. She test different types of condoms.

She made an interesting point of Tantric Sex, that some condoms cannot last that long.

Any Tantric fans here?

Posts: 25 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by iMissEgypt:
I was reading someones blog - a sexpert. She test different types of condoms.

She made an interesting point of Tantric Sex, that some condoms cannot last that long.

Any Tantric fans here?

Very few, skip the Tantric discussion.
Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hurghada man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it became like a condom forum
xxx

Posts: 520 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes... i have tried the tantric thing... but im too impatient for all that!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
Welcome back Charm. did not see you for few hours
xxx

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol... you make it sound like im in here all the time...

oh wait... i am!

actually hun im off to bed now. i saw your post on the other thread... dont get too upset by what people (western women) say in here... its just a forum... and were not all in love with egyptians or bitter over being duped...

some of us are ok!

x

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hurghada man
Member # 11124

Rate Member
thank you Charm , i was not upset at all , i just wanted to tell everyone that there a good PPL in Egypt , that is all. good night and sweet dreams
xxx

yazid904
Member # 7708

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yazid904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Tantrik fan.

In this hurried world, it is best to take one's time and enjoy the rivers, mountains and seas of one's being with a beloved who shares the same goals and enjoyment.

An interesting fact coined by Wilhelm Reich as the exploration as being "electrophysiological discharge" necessary for health and fulfillment.

Posts: 1290 | From: usa | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ahhh....crap in the sack? no time for mountains blah blah blah when the toasts burning!
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, MissEgypt, you dumb ass, whether or not a condom reduces a woman or man's pleasure is not the damn point, not wearing one is totally irresponsible! You need to wear a condom to protect against pregnancy and diseases! You stupid son of bitch!
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by concernedforwomen:
First, MissEgypt, you dumb ass, whether or not a condom reduces a woman or man's pleasure is not the damn point, not wearing one is totally irresponsible! You need to wear a condom to protect against pregnancy and diseases! You stupid son of bitch!

I maybe wouldn't have worded it exactly like that, but the pont CFW is probably the most valid point on the topic!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
not wearing one is totally irresponsible! You need to wear a condom to protect against pregnancy

oh i agree.... i think your parents should be shot!
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in my local bar and there was a condom machine with various flavours, Choclate, vanilla mint, but what made me laugh was the fact that they also had kangaroo flavour, now please can anyone tell me what does a kangaroo taste like?

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL... maybe it had extra rubber for that added bounce!!!

there was a girl called nina,
who liked a flavoured weaner,
what kangaroo could make her do...
... my god, you should have seen 'er!

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
there was a girl called nina,
who liked a flavoured weaner,
what kangaroo could make her do...
... my god, you should have seen 'er!

Hey, Charm, this belongs to the thread 'adult nursery rhymes'.... maybe you can extend this one a little more 'cause we looooove to sing bad stuff! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ninky
Member # 10736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ninky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice poem

Charm why pick on me boo hoo!

--------------------
Do you think I look like George Clooney!!!

Posts: 155 | From: Eeeegggyyypppttt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for concernedforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charm, who know, I'm sick of your snide remarks. MissEgypt was asking whether or not women pleasure was reduced if the man wore a condom, and I just think it is better to always wear a condom no matter what. There is nothing wrong with me, so please stop insulting me just because I made a point.
Posts: 935 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Samia, MissEgypt is just being really dumb to ask a woman if she feels better not having a man use a condom. It is just a stupid question for him to ask. Yes, I suppose that a man might feel better without a condom or woman might feel more pleasure without a condom, but that pleasure only lasts for so long and it is not worth the risk of aids or herpes or some other disease. Yes, you can think about a sexual pleasure, but think about your health before you think about sexual pleasure. That condom could save you from a very bad disease. Anyone who does only thinks about pleasure and not the consquences of sex, is just a dope!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Charm, who know, I'm sick of your snide remarks. MissEgypt was asking whether or not women pleasure was reduced if the man wore a condom, and I just think it is better to always wear a condom no matter what. There is nothing wrong with me, so please stop insulting me just because I made a point.

ok this is what i heard...

blah blah blah... i was just.... blah blah whinge... i think... blah boo hoo

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
I'm sorry, Samia, It's just that people who act like they should just do something without taking precautions and that the results don't matter really bother me. Yes, you can have sex, but you need to be think about what could happen if you are not responsible. You don't need to think about not having sex, but you can't be careless with it. It is not a game!
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ninky:
Nice poem

Charm why pick on me boo hoo!

LOL!!! it was a compliment! [Wink] (and be thankfull i posted THAT one.. the first one i thought of started.. "there was a girl called ninky"!!!!!

(i thought it far too kinky) [Big Grin]

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Charm, just shut the hell up! I'm entidled to say what I want!
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oah YOU GO FOR IT GIRL IM JUST SIT HERE AND SPECTATE [Big Grin] concernedforwomen
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
I'm entidled to say what I want!

no your not.
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes you are
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
KERDA, I don't think it feels any different if a guy wears a condom or not. Maybe MissEgypt was just asking what women prefer a guy to do when it comes to a condom, but I get annoyed when people are irresponsible with sex. I strongly feel you should protect yourself. I can't stress this enough. I hate it when people go and do things without thinking about what could happen. It would bother me if a good friend of mine decided to go and join a gang without thinking of the possibility of getting shot by a rival gang. Before you do something, think about the outcome and prepare for it. That does not mean don't join a gang, although, I would not reccomend it, but just think about what could happen. You can ride a motorcyle without a helmet, but be prepared that you might be seriously hurt if you don't wear a helmet. You can taunt a wild dog, but be prepared that you might get bit. Don't play with fire and expect to not get burnt.
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
quote:
It would bother me if a good friend of mine decided to go and join a gang without thinking of the possibility of getting shot by a rival gang.

That does not mean don't join a gang,

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHA HUHUHUH HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

[wiping tear from eye]

HHEHEHEH huhuuuhuhu...

[sigh]

concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Charm, I was making the point that you need to be responsible and think about what could happen in certain situations. Make fun of me if you like, but I'm right.
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont people get aids from oralsex without a condom.....?
Condoms is to be used in every new relationsship -but then again havent we all drived with out seatbelts once or twice...........

Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
NEVER!!!!
Tibe
Member # 10253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
liar liar pants on fire........ [Smile]
Posts: 1215 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
ive buried 6 friends due to not wearing seatbelts... and 1 of my other friends is serving a jail sentence for 'killing' 2 friends that died...

i have been in two crashes myself... in 1, my friend lost her baby due to being thrown into the dashboard, and in the other the seatbelt saved my life BUT the 14 stone man behind me who wasnt wearing his, almost killed me anyway!

so i ALWAYS wear it now... and my kids think if the car is moving and your not strapped in, you will die.

AND i refuse to allow anyone in my car without wearing it.... AND i wont let anyone sit behind me in someone elses car without one.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL. Please don't ever post about people being mean to you or insulting you when you write stuff like this.

And, that WAS his point. The point is whether or not a condom reduces pleasure.

NOT why one should be worn and the risks involved in not wearing one.

So stop cursing at people who wish to discuss a different point than the one you wish to discuss.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
LOL... expt, i picked up on that too, but from past experience with her i didnt even bother to point it out.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
concernedforwomen ... u're really annoying.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
I guess your this great arab who is just so deserving and perfect, and you, of course, never annoy anyone?! You've annoyed me a couple of times, so just hush! Being a arab, I guess you do no Wrong?! You don't care about people having problems, so you are insensitive!
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
ExptinCaI, Look, I don't get mad if someone wishes to discuss a different point than the one I wish to discuss. Sorry if I insulted him. It's okay if he wishes to discuss whether or not a condom reduces pleasure, I just thought that he was not seeing the risks involved in not wearing one which is why I got mad. I know what the point being discussed was, but I just wanted him to see my point. Masrawi, I was not trying to annoy you, sorry if I did.
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yazid904:
A Tantrik fan.

In this hurried world, it is best to take one's time and enjoy the rivers, mountains and seas of one's being with a beloved who shares the same goals and enjoyment.

An interesting fact coined by Wilhelm Reich as the exploration as being "electrophysiological discharge" necessary for health and fulfillment.

Agreed, sex is something that should be taken seriously and thought of in advance like your exercise routine, an excellent gourmet dinner at home.

It isn't just a biological function, but a higher function necessary to good health and happiness.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I agree with the second part but for me planning out sex makes it routine and boring. I love spontinaety in sex. I've been reading about Tantric sex lately. I'm not sure if that's for me on a regular basis but it'd be a nice thing once in awhile to spice things up. I've also been reading about different techniques involving contracting the vaginal muscles at different times during intercourse.
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I guess your this great arab who is just so deserving and perfect, and you, of course, never annoy anyone?!

u stalker, u!

what else do u know about me?

Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
concernedforwomen
Member # 10559

Rate Member
Masrawi, I was not trying to know anything about you. In fact, I don't care about your life, and I don't know that much about you and will not try to find out. I don't stalk anyone. The only reason that I know that you are a arab is because I was reading old topics and saw your posts on the topics and you said that you were an arab. I was not purposely trying to find you, I just happened to see your screenname in certain topics. You are of no interest to me. With your attitude, why would you even think that you are of interest to me? I have no use for you! I don't want to learn about you!
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was just joking. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I agree with the second part but for me planning out sex makes it routine and boring. I love spontinaety in sex. I've been reading about Tantric sex lately. I'm not sure if that's for me on a regular basis but it'd be a nice thing once in awhile to spice things up. I've also been reading about different techniques involving contracting the vaginal muscles at different times during intercourse.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Heyyy, watch it now, don't let THEM in on our secrets... THEY are supposed to think its all their power and mastery creating those effects...
I mean it IS all their power and mastery doing it!

Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com